QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Raise voice against qnet

Qnet refund

Hi dont invest in qnet if u r stuck and want some help regarding this contact me on9761048161
indiaagainstqnet1

India against Qnet

Whosoever is cheated by their friends/realtive in this scam, please reach out to police and lodge FIR against them. Also if you know in which company they are working , inform that company that this person is a part of scam.

Qnet rocks

People who dont work after getting signed up write this shit and bad words. I have achived my Dreams.Qnet rocks.

Qnet rocks

People who dont work after sighing up write this all shit and bad. I have achived lot of things because of Qnet.
hmshaikh

Qnet fraud

Myself Habib from Pune, I cheated by my best friend, I invested 6 Lakh in Qnet in June 2017, I have Visited there place almost 10-12 Days in Pune (Pimple Saudagar) after visiting their place I Realized that it’s fraud & same day I have decided to Quit from Business. When I informed about to quit my upline, they tried to divert my mind for continue with Business at least 1 year till the time I recover my Money back which I invested, But I am not ready to make a fool my Best Friends & Relatives.
I have mailed for Cancelation my IR ship, but due to world Purchase they denied & world purchase Cooling period is 7 days only, that also my upline not informed me.
I have request refund request within 30 days which I received mail while registration.
Please give suggestion, how to refund my money.

Habib
hmshaikh@gmail.com
hmshaikh

Qnet fraud

I have mailed for Cancellation my IR ship, but due to world Purchase they denied & world purchase Cooling period is 7 days only, that also my upline not informed me.
Please give suggestion, how to refund my money.

Habib
hmshaikh@gmail.com
kumar90pankaj

Sep 17, 2017

cheated by freind through Qnet

hi

please add my no. in whats app group
pankaj
kumar90pankaj

Sep 17, 2017

cheated by freind through Qnet

hi...

i am pankaj from indore,i cheated by my best freind, i invest 1.35L in Qnet in april2016, still i am not getting any id or any mail regarding this, i attend 1 week training in delhi.after that i know it is only a cheating with close freind or family...i said to my freind i dont want to part of it and refund my money...she said she will inatiate refund it will take some time..almost 4 month completed no money recived...i think she cheated me..bcoz i am not receving single mail from qnet......what i do....i taken loan from bank for this bullshit company,,
please give suggestion,,,how to refund my money.....
abhijeet25

Qnet scam victim

I am Abhijeet
I am a victim of qnet scam
Pls add me to the group to fight this shit
my mob. no 7768077700
abhijeet25

Victim of qnet scam

I am Abhijeet
I am a victim of qnet scam
pls add me to the group to fight this shit
my mob no 7768077700
SOHAN11

Qnet Fraud company

I was also been trapped badly by QNET, it was a group of people who came through my know person and they somehow trapped me by telling so many things and showing so many video, they did the brain wash and finally took the money from my credit card. I have the people number and name who did this to me.

I want to file a case and sue the company to do the human trafficking and looted my heard earned money from me. Please I want to know further procedure, how I can sue them and recover my money.

Thanks a lot

SOHAN
Raise voice against qnet

qnet refund

Hello

Please stay away from qnet , it is eating india , its a scam if you are stuck and want some help regarding the refund contact me at qnetrefund@gmail.com
V for QNET

Cancellation Not Received?

I had mailed for product cancellation within 30 days. Later on I raised a case on portal. They say they have not received any mail on their support id. I have the mail in sent list with the cancellation request form. Any help on how to proceed further?
Delhi Scam

Sep 9, 2017

Kapil Soni Qnet, Nikunj Jhawar Qnet, Ashok Sharma Qnet

Do not get into trap with Kapil Soni Qnet, Nikunj Jhawar Qnet, Ashok Sharma Qnet, These are bastards they will Loot you and spoil your life.
d_mishra

Sep 9, 2017

solution

Hi dear all,

I was also a trapped person but a lot of thanks to God that i came out from this situation..
please you dont loos your hopes just i m sending the process detail follow it you will get back your mony,
Pls write a detail email with your problem and ID no and by whom you traped on given emial id.
support.centre@qnetindia.in
Shivasagar143

Sep 8, 2017

Form A Team To Fight Against Qnet

Hi Everyone,

Those who got cheated, I request everyone to share your contact numbers so that we can form one group and fight against those guys. If you really want to take revenge on them then share your contact numbers so that we can get in touch with each other and also it help everyone to get their money back from those cheaters. If we go by group then only something will happen if you keep on posting here then it does not work at all. If you really have guts & dare to fight against them then please share your contact numbers we can fight against then and also we should complain against them. We need most of you guys support so that we can definitely take the action against them.

Shiva
Indianatheart

Sep 6, 2017

QNET Fraudsters from Pune/Mumbai

QNET Fraudsters from Pune/Mumbai/Nashik -

Amol Shinde - 99875 50622 (Lives in Pimpri Chinchwad/Bhosari)
Jigal Jain (Lives in Mumbai)

and few others who's name are not known to me. They usually meet people in Citrus Hotel, Pimpri and nearby posh places around.
Sanjeev Ahire

Aug 29, 2017

QNet

I trapped by QNet Team in Mulund (R Mall). One of my best friend approached me there. Believing him they trapped my money. They told me that they will make my money double if I do as they will tell. They told me that we are not going elsewher and keep faith on your best friend. But It was my big mistake. After getting money when they told me that now you cheat your friends and relatives like us then you will surely get your money double in a month, I refused to do these dirty tricks. I asked same day (1st meeting after closing) to give back my money, they told that it is not possible. Actually it was possible. My friend who approached me there named Abhay Talekar agreed to pay my amount. He gave me some hopes. He told me that not to worry about money. He is going to manage some amount for me. But after some days he also started avoiding my callsmsgs. But now I m going to Police because it is only way to teach lesson to these fraudsters.

Fraudsters Names:
Abhay Talekar
Sakharam Kharat
And QNET R Mall team, Mulund
mohanvikas

Aug 25, 2017

Invested in Qnet through friend who is an upline but git it back

Hello People,

In the year 2016, January 1st which was a new year my friend made me invested in his so called business saying that he wanted to expand his business in hyderabad and he was looking for one manager who can handle it and he approached me saying that as they were looking for only one person.

He said, his senior manager will be meeting me in a hotel. As they do not have an office. I asked him 4 times on the call saying that what was the business or name of the company? He said i will get to know. I met the so called senior manager and she showed me some examples and she was telling as if she was warren buffet.

They did not reveal the name of the company untill i paid them 3.5 lacs in cash. And the same night i had to attend the introduction session where at last the name of the company was revealed which was QNet.

That night i couldnt sleep well and the very next morning my friend came from Bangalore, and I asked him to give my money back as i was not interested and he did not tell me as it was Qnet.

He was saying that i can earn 9 lacs per week and he was doing it as it was 14 months since he already joined, i stil lwonder why he travels in a bus though he earns 9 lacs per week.

I asked him to cancel registration and give me back my money. He said he will do it on the same day and after two days he was asking what was my problem.

I understood my money is gone and i did not have an option. I wrote a suicide letter including all the name so the people whom i met as my team members and the uplines and forwarded it to my friend.

He was about to hand it over the police and also the upline who made me invested in Qnet, he called me the next moment and promised me to give me back my money.

I got all my money with in the next 25 days. All these days i wasn't sleeping well.

My suggesttion to you is, if something happens please approach the police first only they can help you,
funnyguy

QNET

hi guys,

Most of the people in this are from IT sector. If you know in which company they work, you can write complaint to their employers. there is a clause in their contract of employment that one cannot have dual employment or we can say they cant have two income source.
if we write the complaint to their employers that these people are in this business, these people can lose their current job and that can be the perfect revenge from these bastards.
just collect all the information about these your fake friends and contact email of their employer can be easily obtained from google. write email to their employer with all the information you have about them.
funnyguy

Qnet

Let try writing directly to finance minister Mr. Arun Jaitley about this scam.May be he can do something if we all send complaint to him about this fraud. telling how company is fooling people. below is the link to write directly to him
qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2017

FIGHT QNET SCAM

Victims, don't be afraid of uplines, even if refund period is over, just take the legal way to fight the scam. Drag the culprits to court, loop in all the big shots of qnet and help Indians from this virus

We support fighters and not cowards who just keep looking for refund of their money

Lets unite and make india QNET free
Jai Hind
Indianatheart

Aug 21, 2017

Against QNET

In response to NBEN -

We should start enlisting names of those basters on this board.
Also we should add their names and photos on Facebook community against QNET
We should broadcast Whats App messages briefing about this SCAM to increase awareness.
NBN

Aug 19, 2017

Another Qnet victim

Hi guys,
I am another qnet victim. My so called uplines are not responding to my calls now. 100s of calls.

I read these posts and I am a little relieved that there is a platform for us to launch a fightback.
We know that these meetings are happening in some places(depending on availability of innocent people!).

Mere sharing our grievance will not help.

We need to work together to put a stop to it. Some body pls suggest how we can do it.

We can share our contact numbers, get in touch with each other, form a group and make the fight strong. Thats one idea i could come up with. Pls suggest others if you have any.

Here is my phone no - 09886924188
email id - bhushan.neechadi@gmail.com
Richa.ragg

Aug 16, 2017

Hi everyone,

I have lost money of 5lakhs in this scam and my best friend lost 2.5lakhs. We have enrolled in 2016 but not able to find a process of refund. Could anyone please tell me if we can get refund from this shitty scam??

Any response will be highly appreciated!!

You can email me at richa.ragg@gmail.com

Chartered bus indore - Missing of Flight due to delay by Bus Driver
    This is with regard to the issue faced by me while...
    colony - Garbage not collected and dirty water comes from naala
    I am from Sector-24,Noida Hamare colony k bahar bhut sara...
    Expert Ayurveda Pvt Ltd - Weight no loss for this usage
    We purchased weight loss kit 3 months pack on...
    Night Suits for Men - Refund
    Respected Sir, I have placed night suits for men 2...
    Street light - Street light
    Sir Mere ghar ke samne ki Street light kharab hai.jiske...
    Delhi Orange Bus - Conductor not giving ticket
    The conductor of bus no dl 1pd 0825 on route no, 807a is...
    Reliance Trends - refund issue and delay of product product delivery
    I cancelled an order on june 12 2018 for which i paid 1597...
    Noida Municipal corporation - Garbage not collected and dirty water comes from naala
    I am from Sector-24,Noida Hamare colony k bahar bhut sara...
    mahindra bolero maxitruck plus - Service
    My pickup immobiliser is theft and key is lost, I...