QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

abma

Dec 16, 2013

QNet - No Refund - Fool people as "Investment"

You know what QNet people do, they call and tell they are working in a project which will give you return of 7-10 lakhs in the 1st year, what % amount of profit you can "Invest", I repeat, "Invest" in.
They would tell you that its an e-commerce based platform.
When you go for a meeting assuming this is an invest opportunity and some serious business they do a brain wash saying, some big companies big personnel are associated with the business, padmavibhushan Michael Ferriera is associated with business, Muralitharan and Ganuguly are associated with business.
Note - they will never tell you its MLM. They take a commitment and once you "Invest" in the form of purchase. Your so called "Friend" who is introducing you to his senior partner would not tell you that you can "Invest" as min as 30 or 40k because he/she is here to make money from his/her close friends and by the time you understand the complete logic of so called "Business" it will be too late.
Your upline will ask to get close friends and relatives to business based on "Trust" and make more money for everyone.
Once you realize its MLM and request QNet for refund they tell it can be cancelled only in first 30 days of purchase.
I have been following up with QNet for refund for a month now and no success yet. I have gone through the each and every rule on QVI Gold club membership and there is no rule of 30 days for refund.
I am not giving up easily. Hope Govt will chip in and protect people like me who have been duped.
jahajee.com

Nov 9, 2013

Qnet Scam

There will always be some who will speak good about Qnet and many who will not. Those who make money simply do so because they have fooled many and have climbed up the pyramid(YA YA I KNOW QNET IS NOT PYRAMID BUT SOME BINARY S**T) ...anyways I recently made a page to understand this MLM Multi level marketing

It actually turned out that whether its Qnet or any other MLM Company it just does not matter , whether they sell Qnet Products or other FMCG products it just don't matter the chain is such that they will never run out of the money. You can also find my finding at

Thank you for sharing and inviting comments and experience of others. You guys are doing a great job
namrat1966

Oct 8, 2013

Beware of sweet Talking Fraudsters

Let me narrate an amusing story. An ex-colleague of mine suddenly calls up after several years to find out how am i doing? As i expressed my displeasure and lack of motivation in my current job he too agreed withmy sentiments and told me that he is pondering over some business proposal which is in the intial stages and see whether he can see any better prospects for me in the future.After about 3 weks he calls back and wants to me to meet some influential persons who can change my career with good proposals.He also wants me to come with my CV.Being a financial professional I thought that this might be an interveiw with a sound enterprise.Obviously the meeting is kept at a reputed mall in Goregaon, Mumbai.I am kept waiting well beyond the stipulated time as if the interviwers are very busy with their commitments. My ex-colleague finds a place in a coffee shop and tells me to meet the guys without any fear. Though I ask what the meeting would be like I am deliberately not given any information what the meeting would be like. In comes a guy with smart rimmed spectacles, well groomed hair and looking a perfect gentleman in every nook and corner. He is very impressed with my CVand tells me that they are scouting for extraordinary talent and in the end stops short of selecting me saying he leaves this in the hands of his senior buss partnerr who will be arriving shortly.Off he goes and melts in the crowd amoidst the huge premises of the mall. Some time later the Senior partner arrives and makes a very impressive presentation about the successful men and the not so successful people who he claims are mere traders who earn as much money are are satisfies with whatever they earn at the end of the month.After an hour he concludes that I am not really eager to succed in the business and challenges to prove him wrong (HINT: I should challenge him and willingly pay Rs.2 to 8 lacs ) to be a partner in their desired scheme of things.All this while I am not given any idea of what their company is into (except they are into E- Commerce ).He wishes me well and melts into the crowd perhaps to meet his other colleague who might have found another gullible guy in some other corner of theis gigantic mall!!! fund that the 3 hours of my time is wasted and rise from my seat to leave. MY ex colleague is dissappointed and aks me why didn't I challenge the Senior Partner and whether I can raise 5 lacs in a couple of days? sensing amiss i said that I would think about it and leave the damned place for good.
Guys please be aware that such fraudsters have sweet tongues and can mislead you with their deceptive gestures ,sweet talk and imiginative figures. You better not fail to recognise these traits and fall in their trap.
scambuster96

Sep 6, 2013

QNET SCAM

Debashis Basu: The biggest ongoing financial scam
None of India's financial regulators has any interest in proactively dealing with pyramid schemes

All discussions on retail investment products are focused on insurance, various mutual schemes, stocks and fixed income products. How naïve. Well, the big (untold) story of retail financial products is somewhere else, not in these regulated products. It is the widespread menace of chain-money schemes, or multi-level marketing (MLM) or pyramid schemes. As we know, the game is to enroll more and more members who would send money up the chain to a few privileged ones at the top. After a while, the whole thing becomes unsustainable because too many people are already in the scheme and it becomes difficult to enroll new victims. At that stage, the fraudsters simply abandon the pyramid and disappear with the money. Women, particularly homemakers, are easy targets because of the promise of quick returns and independent income. The amount of money lost in such schemes is humungous. Here are some major ones:
• City Limouzine, a Mumbai-based Ponzi scheme, folded three years later. It had collected a whopping Rs 6,000 crore from gullible investors. Those who were entrapped by its promise of high returns included policemen, officers of the income tax department and the Reserve Bank of India.

• Stock Guru India is supposed to have collected Rs 1,000 crore from investors, after promising them extraordinary returns.

• Speak Asia, which asked participants to pay money to fill some silly surveys, apparently collected some Rs 1,300 crore and went belly up.

• A few years ago, Gold Quest was a rage, selling “numismatic coins” for Rs 30,000. It was shut down, but has reappeared as Quest Net and then as QNet. If it goes bust, it will possibly take down thousands of crores with it.

• Several years ago, Japan Life sold magnetic mattresses for a whopping Rs 1 lakh each. At its peak in 2002, it was a Rs 400-crore business, up from just Rs 40 lakh five years before.
A few big scams here and there cannot be extrapolated, you could say. But what if I quote the Andhra Pradesh police, which in a note to the state government has said that there are 2,000 pyramid schemes operating in Hyderabad alone, and over 10,000 in the entire state? In the eyes of global experts, India has become the most fertile ground for such schemes. The one man who has made his mission to eradicate the menace of these schemes is a deputy inspector general of police in Hyderabad, V C Sajjanar. Though he does not get much support, we need a few hundred upright officers like him across India to be able to deal with continuous loot at such a massive scale.
Four decades ago, these were simply chain-money schemes. Money was collected with the promise of giving back extraordinary returns. Now they come under the garb of selling you some expensive products or some vague services: gold coins (Gold Quest), lifestyle products (QNet), surveys (Speak Asia), and so on. So, at any time, they have the fig leaf of providing some “value”. Even Amway, Oriflame and Tupperware rely on a model with recruitment and ever-expanding chain. For those at the end of the chain to get some crumbs and to sustain the whole chain, products have to be hugely expensive. Even then, most people make no money. New recruits are shown a dream — what people in the second link of the chain have achieved. But they are not told that no one beyond the top two or three layers really makes any money.
Dozens of countries consider pyramid schemes frauds and have banned them. These include Canada, the US, the UK, Mexico, most of the European Union, South Africa, Australia, China, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Iran. Why is there no action against such schemes in India? Here are some reasons:
• None of the financial regulators has any interest in proactively dealing with such schemes; nor does the ministry of finance or of consumer affairs.

• Every scheme that recruits new members falls foul of the Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act, 1978. Section 2(c) of the Act specifically covers all schemes promising quick and easy money based on enrolment of new members. This was clarified by the Supreme Court in the case, Kuriachan Chacko and Others vs State of Kerala. Action can also be initiated under Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code. But these laws are supposed to be enforced by state governments, and they rarely stir themselves to act.

• Indeed, in some states like West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra, politicians are in bed with the vilest pyramid companies.

• Global MLM companies have entered India through the FIPB route (Foreign Investment Promotion Board) by sidestepping the above Act. The ministry of corporate affairs even issued a circular to give them questionable legitimacy.

• Money talks. Most MLMs silence the mainstream media with advertisements. They also build credibility by sponsoring events, recruiting celebrities and flaunting their contribution to charities.

• Some are now buying regional television channels and acquiring stakes in print publications to enhance their clout. The founder of one such Ponzi network, who has operations and political links with two state governments, has even bagged a nomination to the Rajya Sabha.

• They come into public gaze only when they collapse — by which time it is too late.
There is no hint that the cancer of pyramid schemes will be stopped. With enormous money at their command, and through skilful use of the internet and social media, they seem more dangerous than ever. The ministry of finance and financial regulators may like to believe that they oversee the financial sector well. They are really deluding themselves. The money people lose in pyramid schemes is a few times the size of equity mutual funds or life insurance plans, on which millions of words are written and thousands of regulatory man-hours are spent. And all the literacy workshops funded by the government and industry would seem such a joke if pyramid schemes are allowed to flourish.
dev012

Aug 16, 2013

Qnet (a life changer?)

Hi Nagesh,

I really like the way you write. However i would like to understand the basis of the details which you have provided. Are you a researcher? Been into business for some time?

If i have a business, i think being professional is a good thing. isnt it?

Before i start talking more, can you please tell me about your job/profession? We will take it from there.

We will discuss the business in detail, further and the concept of MAD too.

Dev@9810410440
nagesh11

Aug 9, 2013

QNET

They do it in tactical way, very professional.
They will not discuss about MLM-multi level marketing (in beginning). They only discuss about E commerce and direct selling.
once you payment is done they will reveal a horror picture(MLM).

It works on very simple logic - loot from 10 make one person rich by giving 10 % of loot, 10 % to RYTHM and blaah bla. Rest 80 to companies pocket. so if you have to earn 10 rupees, help company loot 100 and earn you share of 10.

This business Ideally suits for those people who cheats their relatives, friends and others.
I recommend persons who can cheat well only into this business.

If you get my above point clear, there is not MAD(marketing advertisement and distribution) logic in it.

Good for those who want to join after reading these queries.
Very good if you don't join(no need to cheat others, or loose your money).

best wishes
Anant Aggarwal

Jul 27, 2013

Stop fighting!

Read this please...
Zero judgement...
And both lovers and haters of Qnet happy!!...

dev012

Jul 25, 2013

QNET

This is not a complaint. But i will be posting my responses to some super experts who keep showing their expertise on anything without doing proper research. I want to start with responding to Mr. An0, whose topic says ''QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!'' And the gentleman has questions! I hope those are genuine questions and the topic was picked by mistake :)
Anyway :
1.) a seminar where they presented the QNET opportunity in a very impressive manner, by the end of the seminar i felt brain washed : To this, i want to say if everything is impressive about the company then no one can help it :)
it's not being presented fake, it IS impressive and thats what being presented. Brain Washed? Well it's a business, and it's your brain. If you think it's your cup of tea, do it. And if your brain doesnt allow, dont do it. Basically, use your brain, washed or unwashed.

2.)i know you will not go ahead with this idea or investment once u step out of here, because the energy you've got from this seminar right now will not be with in the next 24hours, which is true!! i believe him and i think thats what makes them stronger in persuading people to invest.:
Yes, thats the true, but whats bad about it? Saying what you experienced doesnt make anything bad. Does it? It's obvious when we move out of a situation we easily forget that because we start with our own lives, our own basic lives which we were living earlier. How many times have you shared the same excitement, while being in a movie hall, when you came out of a movie? Arent we normal to be busy with our lives? It takes a lot, it is a big decision to change the course of life. If you cant decide, stay away. But dont hope for a changed life then :) And by the way it's NOT AN INVESTMENT. It's a purchase.

3.) Anyway then the senior person from QNET was also saying that why do you wanna wait for your brother to make a decision for you, if you thin he will definitely invest if its a good opportunity then you invest and make him follow you by making him a 'User'. To be honest at that point i could see a little of greediness from their side.:
Well i thought the same way. But then how can i tell even my brother the good things till the time i know them fully? Businessman? A hotelier might not be able to comment on real estate or a transport business and vice versa. So why do we expect that a businessman is the best person to pass judgement on ANY business? How about listening to experts? Please do so.

4.) All i want to know is that QNET, is this really a good platform to make quick money by working hard even after your 8-9hours of work everyday?
Yes it is. I am experiencing it. It's simple but not easy. Hard work is needed. It's not a get rick quick scheme. But it's faster and assuring than most others. It's like any other business in the world, but only if you take it as a business and not a scheme. Ask specific questions. Get answers from the right people. Do research and do it full.

5.) Is it worth investing a big amount of money in these products and get a platform where i can build my users and subscribers and get Return on Investment?
Is it worth even thinking or giving it a thought????
Yes it is. If you know any other business which can give you an opportunity to make millions with an initial cost of less than $2000, tell me about it. If you want to use brains, please do so. Use it on the right tracks, on the right medium. Again, be specific. Are the questions being just the reasons of not doing it? Because again, it's not for everyone just like any other business. It takes a decision and it's hard. But it exists. You need to decide if it exists for you too.
Dev @ 9810410440
Such

Jul 23, 2013

Think twice

Even i was introduced to qnet thro my cousin telling there is lot of money in this business. Profit level is so high that I will leave job in 2 months and get involved full time. Believe me I have invested 1.5 lac of my hard earned money a year back. Forget about profit , the invested money went in vein. I tried coming out of membership but couldn't. Please do not lose your hard earned, you will gain nothing in this.
r2013

Apr 21, 2013

how to cancel the products and is it banned in UK

Hi, I would like to know first that is this Qnet is banned in UK because there is no registered address in uk. they transact the things in $. second this they talk abt ethics and they only know one mantra is catch the people and slaughter with money anyhow. this looks complete cheating, where they sell those unwanted product which has no sense.
how to cancel the vaccation if someone is not interested.
jacob05

Apr 7, 2013

Qnet

I was once invited to attend a presentation by one of my friends. He said it is something to do with Ecom. All through the presentation the person who was doing the presentation was talking about, how to make money, with little to no mention about the products. They said Qnet is the company which cares for people(Mankind) and their Motto read RYTHM - Raise Yourself To Help Mankind.. And all the company does was to Help Mankind..

At the end of the presentation, I was introduced to a senior guy, who joined this scheme a long time ago. I had just one Qn for him " Dont you think this so called scheme has saturation point. A point where, the people who join, will loose money, as they wont be able to find any to make them join the scheme". He said " First of all you will never loose money. As you are anyways getting a product when you pay!! Further yes, there could be a saturation point, that could be like 10 years down the line. Dont bother about that now and by that time you would have received very good returns!!!!" So simple words, dont bother if other loose money, just bother about how to make money for oneself.. Truly helping the mankind!!!
AnO

Apr 3, 2013

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

Guys, I have been approached bu QNET people and attended a seminar where they presented the QNET opportunity in a very impressive manner, by the end of the seminar i felt brain washed and was pushed enough to invest in a product range and start my own virtual office/business. Now I have been doing a lot of reading over the internet and this is one of many blogs/forms/pages I have come across so far.

When the seminar got over i was taken to a coffee shop and over the person who invited me along with his senior were waiting for me to join them on a table, they then started to show me on their android what the process is, like it has been mentioned couple of times 'I did not get the basic idea of what exactly i have to do'??? and what exactly the company does???? anyhow, i was also told not to speak to anyone about this until i make a decision myself and invest in this.

I then took some time off them by telling them that i would not get involved or invest in something like this without getting an advice from my brother who already is a businessman and i trust his word, experience and knowledge, plus IF THIS IS really a good opportunity to make money then I am sure he will invest without even a blinks time (ofc after he does his research). The senior guy from QNET then started to tell me in a friendly manner that don't waste your time, i know you will not go ahead with this idea or investment once u step out of here, because the energy you've got from this seminar right now will not be with in the next 24hours, which is true!! i believe him and i think thats what makes them stronger in persuading people to invest.

Is it worth even thinking or giving it a thought????

People with experience and knowledge may reply back please. Many thanks!!

Qnet baiter

Mar 23, 2013

Check it out guys !

Mr.Vijay eswaran GMD of Quest International QI Group of Companies an Absconding Accused in C.C.No.3876 2009 before the Chief Metropolitan MAGISTRATE court, cHENNAI cITY further investigation also ordered in the Year 2013 against Gold Quest Questnet Qnet The Vnet Vihaan etc

Also read this blog
kalanithi

Feb 25, 2013

complaints for virgin

Feb 14 i had recharged Rs 55 . after i had checked my mobile balance rs 54 debited in my account at the time i had called customer care executives he is asking this is my fault so will give the debited amount with in 24 hrs but till now i am not receiving the debited amount. In between cap feb 14 to today i had called 15 times all customer care executives asking the same answer with in 24 hrs with in 24 hrs.what can i do now? When u have given me the debited amount.
jack_vnitian

Feb 17, 2013

hi Guys....

i read all the above comments....and understand...one thing that how people judge the things....guys this is only problem with peoples...they don't know any thing and start o speak lot about that ....actually they r looser they r not a able to reach on sccess say they dont want to see other to reach on success. guys... Qnet is not a scheam.....it is purly business....if you do hard work then only u will get success ...people those r saying negative about it...saying its is quick richer scheam, chain, accutly they r expecting same from it, they thinking ...we just invest r money will not do anything... and get money.....But it is hard core business you will get money only when u do hard wor....guys here also only 20% become richer not all because rest r not able to give that much effort which network marketing industries required.........i read one comments on top that people those not get gud jobs and gud colleges they do...that i request that person come and meet to me and my team ....I AM EX IITIAN and in my entire team is also from IIT & IIM....so please no need to judge r qualification and ability....Guys dont judge any industry or company by...any failure person's blogs....if you really want to know about network market industries...please follow successful person, robart kiyosaki, warren buffet, bill gets, wht they think about it ...not any tom dick and harry....given see any business only 20% business get success rest fail....and looser dont see their mistake and start to blame...industries and company....guys if you want to talk any decision about any industry aur any company always talk or follow successful people not failure.. because all can share their experience only....guy i am doing this business from last 6-7 month when i started , i starte for eanring money....later my aim change to do this business for change mentality of society that midelclass also can become a rich.....when more i went in it i found more....and now my conclusion about this industries is ...this is not only about earing money....money is bi product in this industries...this industries change your life to live it develop skills in you how to grown your self and help other to grown....f tomorrow i loose my 5 cr rs. still i can earn because after this i learn how i can ...but other people cant because his mindset still low ...

Guys if you r positive u always look for positive......if u negative u attract towards negative...it's on you whom you below....genarally people attract towards negative because it not required any facts and no effort ..so decide accordingly ....your life your rules...

ALL the best
Thnks & Regards...
rkint

Jan 3, 2013

farzi qnet

what a crap business these (qi/qnet/gnet jo bhi inka naam hai ) people r doing. just making fool to others. i have read some where in comment that some IAS, CEO and top management guys left their job to become a sheet member of these crap companies.

common you fool, show me any proof if you have any one guys (IAS,CEO and top management ) as member. i can bet, you all fool are useless fellow. who are less educated and not skilled enough to get a decent job or have a good business.

Get a life, Don't fool others!!!
rkint

Jan 3, 2013

bogus scam

Hi Guys,

Very True. QI group is nothing but another name of scam through MLM. I believe MLM is not a bad idea but product & service should be well defined. As i was also approached by one of my friend(working as marketing professional and unsatisfied with Job) asked me to meet his senior and same thing was happened as you people have explained.

people who are being part of QNET shouldn't be called entrepreneur rather they should be called fool & blind followers.they are unable to realize that they are wasting their career, time & money and by that they are not helping themselves but they are making Mr. Vijay Eswaran more richer(A wanted by Interpol). All partner of qi group are in trap. they also know the truth. But its too late for them to come back so they fool others and make a way out.

In india we have seen many MLM companies has cheated people like e-biz, RCM etc. And QNET is also one among them.
If Qnet or QI (they change name time to time to chat govt official) is really genuine then why not they are selling their product in open market. why not they are explaining their business plan more clear to new people.(only they will tell they have great plan to be crorepati but not how to become).

I request all middle class and avg people to not to get into such kind of business. Remember,making, easy money has never been easy. otherwise every tom,dick & harry would be crorepati. so devote your time in your business/job/study with full focus and concentration rather than getting into this cheap and fraud things.

Please note: QI or QNET is not a registered company with ROC. they don't have PAN/TAN or VAT registration. so pls beware!!!
praveenbitinfy

Dec 11, 2012

Qnet - A definite future

Qnet or any network marketing company, is the future of strategic business development. There is nothing dodgy with this business. If you say, u earn how much you work, and this is quick money, everyone wanted to work this way right?
These days many companies are working on the same model -
1. Citibank
2. TCS referral system
3. Proctor and Gamble
etc etc..
People just cant believe that they can have an option to control their lives.
HumanBeing

Nov 26, 2012

BioDisc/Product/CodeofEthics/Practices

Hi all,

Please do go through the details. Information is available in public domain. There are certifications of the product in the above url. If you want an unbiased opinion i would suggest you taking this product and doing a test with all the appropriate lab setup available. Please do go through and understand the science behind.

This is just one of the many products available from QNET. Every year the company comes with new products. For e.g.
http://issuu.com/qnet/docs/product_portfolio_2012_en?mode=window&backgroundColor=#222222 - The product catalogue

There are many different lines of products from this company. Please do go through the url to understand the products.

Product Lines
FASHION ACCESSORIES
COMMUNICATIONS
HOLIDAYS
EDUCATION

There is a community powered support where employees of the company support you. If you have any questions, feedback or ideas, feel free to post them here.

I would suggest all of you to go through the website, study the products in detail, understand about it to get the reason behind pricing, value etc. I am just a so called IR of this company working on it part-time parallel to a full-time job as an IT consultant.

The company has set clear code of ethics.

As a company, QNET takes professional conduct very seriously and is a strong advocate of ethical marketing practices. Please refer to this section of the website - http://www.qnet.net/en/opportunity/professional_marketing/

Also, please go through the policies and procedures that you have to agree to, at the time of registration which clearly states that any violation of the P&P will be dealt with strictly. There is a Network Compliance Department (NCD) that looks into all such complaints and conducts an investigation. There are at times terminated IRs as a result of the findings of the NCD.

If you would like to report any such violation of the P&P please write in to network support centre - support.centre@qnetindia.in
conscioususer

Nov 21, 2012

Bio Disc

Biosdisc or Bio Disc or Biodisk is a scam. They claim they work with NASA but they do not have a single certificate to prove its worth. They cannot enter active medication without certification and hence choose a word like wellness, In simple words, wellness would be your psychological state (happy / sad / feeling good / etc) and not your actual physical well being (being disease free / etc).

My relative was a avid promoter of bio disc and their finger lift experiment. I have shown him that without bio disc too the finger experiment works.

I dont know much about QNet but if their product is a tool to fool people, I would not trust the company.
cliff

Nov 13, 2012

be away

i request all readers be away from these type of direct selling/marketing company's, do your job which you are good at, go deep in the subject, and you can earn decent income
Aceupinsleeve Send email

Nov 8, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

original author is again back: to begin with mr. jouneyman FO!

all these pro-QNET arguments are provided by spineless & heartless IRs like jouneyman who have duped and looted millions and have nothing to do but wake up, polish their skills of fraud while smelling coffee..hehe..i seriously pity them..

problem with these IRs is that now they dont have anything else to do other than looting innocents like son of icraveknow as most of the IRs have left their jobs. i fear for your son's activities icraveknow as sheer desperateness mite force him to become people like jouneyman!

those who understood the pitfalls unlike jouneyman are bak smiling again and continuing frm where they left.

coming bak to their business model which is legally right but ethically and morally wrong serves no purpose to the mankind. who is murlitahran..is he a saint or scientist? he gets paid for it as he endorses qnet product as simple as that! whts the big deal. even a sardar like harbhajan singh endorses liquor brands.

i repeat it again - its an open challenge to vijay easwaran if he has the ball oopsie balls to make these so called energy products public. if they can really cure diseases like cancer, diabetes etc believe me he could become the richest person by a huge margin for next few centuries. but even he knws the moment he makes them public he is doomed.. finish..game over! he is smarter than u, thats why he has recruited you as an IR. he only needs idiots and morons like you to save his ***!

problem with these ***holes like jouneyman is that they are so trained up by their commanders(like jihadis) that they have reached to a point of no return..it is game over for them. and my worry is that though i would definitely survive with god's grace for next 4-5 years, ppl like jouneyman will fade away or meet a dead end!
Sayantannandy Send email

Oct 18, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

Prize Chits and Money Circulation Scheme (Banning) Act, 1978(PCMS Act) is what being talked about here...Mayur Ji claims to be a CA...ye act parliament ne hi banaya hai boss...:)
Jouneyman Send email

Oct 8, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

One more thing if you see Microsoft and Virgin Atlantic group as some sensible and legitimate business, if not then I feel pained as banging head on a coconut is of no use

Microsoft case study on QNet

QNet sponsoring F1

Well you can get these only if u have an open mind. Don't worry these links are not for you but for the scores of aspiring people who get scared by foolish talks of ignorant people like you.

Guys, who are browsing through this post and see it as an argument against QNet being fraud, wake-up-and-smell-the-coffee. If you donot like networking and direct sales industry stay away, but if u r looking for serious ways to change ur financial condition and pity full life of debts then don't be scared by such posts..just have a look at all the information that is available there.

Have a good life !!
Jouneyman Send email

Oct 8, 2012

Dear aceupinsleeve

Are you a Moron by birth or u got this all BS by experience. Wake up and smell the coffee. It's the world of Direct Selling which is catching up and is 5 years ahead of it's time, fools like you cannot understand. People like you had scoffed at the idea of Mobile phones and internet 20-25 years back but now these are the most acceptable things even schools advocate the use of these two technologies.

What you are seeing around is not scam or fraud but an industry which is shaping up but severely miss-represented and miss-understood. Either you can crib about it or be a part of it. But if cynics like you are away from this company the better it is. As for crorepatis..haha they are laughing their way to bank and changing more lives. Attend any training of QNet, meet the speaker ask him that you want to see a crorepati and then put these questions to him on his face if you have the balls to do so. Don't waste time and energy posting crap here.

QNet is giving tax to govt of india in millions of dollars. Check with times money and Tax department.

Check what is a swiss watch and it's price and then talk about B H Mayer. Check what is diff between QVI Club and other holiday clubs. Check what German, Japanese and Russian scientist are doing on their research on water and then talk about bio-disc. Meet some diabetic patients and chronic people on dialysis and talk to them on benefits of bio-disc if they have used it. If you have any further guts left then contact Murli Muthaiyatharan and ask him what made him be part of this company and why he endorses the energy products.

As for BioDisk, if you have any relative high on diabetes treat him with this for 3 months as prescribed and see the miracles.

Bro, I tell you all this in love as a fellow human. If you are in touch with your peers who told you about QNet biz, and if they work for next 4-5 years consistently. You would be scratching your head what happened, If it really is a scam then how come they got so far.

Choice is urs. Accept it or reject it, but the era of Direct Selling and Network Marketing has arrived. Be alive for another 5 years to see the big boom. Remain a critic or change ur life.

Indiaideas@icici - Regarding transaction failure
    Money deducted from my account but recharge not done ...
    indian post NSH JABALPUR - Speed post not delivered
    Respected, I had my consignment no.EM272007627IN. is...
    SINGAPORE JOB CONSULTANT - DISENO SINGAPORE (wwe.KKGROUPS.ASIA consultancy)
    DISENO SINGAPORE I got offer lettera and I am all ready...
    Post office, ballabgarh, near aggarwal post office, 121004 - Not giving my post
    मेरा नाम रविंद्र है...
    Google pay - Money deducted
    Sir, I made a payment for gate-2019,but it is asking to...
    Vishwas stock - Vishwas Stocks - Gujarat
    FRAUD COMPANY who do not have ANY Technical knowledge...
    Premia Group - failure to handover 150 sqft lockable office
    Premia group Office space at KP5 GNW I had booked 150...
    LIC HFL - Settlement of LIC-HFL A/c no.311400000125
    My pledged LIC Policy no.170746821( matured on 03-06-2018...
    IFB Industry Ltd - Poor Service
    After following up with IFB since 13th Sep-18, no...
    dhaba - Smoke pollution and Air Pollution
    I am a Residence of "old seelampur main road near...