QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

LionHeart2153

Feb 7, 2014

Answer to Viidur

Well Vidur!

It means your IR was not true to you! If you want you can file a case and get him arrested! I have been working with this company since three years! And trust me they teach you to be true to potential customers! And Qnet bio disc is different from the bio disc available in low range! You can have it tested! My IR told me the truth and i was not misguided! If your IR has misguided you please get him arrested! As it is giving company a bad name! File an FIR! As Qnet is clear on it terms when selling product to customer! Everything should be cleared before you buying the product! I think so there is more scam in India because ppl r lieing to u just to gain commission! People have forgotten their ethics! You cant blame the company for this! The IR is responsible for his actions! If he didnt guide you well you have a right to get that fraudster arrested simple as that!
ssuryaveer

Feb 6, 2014

Qnet Products

Hi Dev

I was enrolled into Qnet in 2012, honestly didnt believe in the model even but had a friend who pressured me and i took the punt. I bought a holiday package for which i spent a fortune, again the idea was that even if i really didnt make any money i would rather go an utilize the holiday (5star holiday thats what i was told by a senior IR who i would like to name) I have travelled a fair bit and i landed in Thailand last year and checked into the property which i am sure you have sold as well. I dont know about how much you have travelled but the definition of 5star took me by surprise. It was worse than a guest house that too vegetarian!!

Well i really dont care about your business and neither was i interested in making money in it, but what i am interested is the sort of service standards or product standards the company has. Prana Resort was and is an embarrasment. To add to it i travelled to Antalaya as i live in the Middle East and happeded to check out the property there, this time i knew what to expect. It was a shoddy to say the least.

Now my friend i ask you, what does Qnet do about customer experience as i am not questioning ur model (Whether good or bad i dont care) Any business and company existing int he world today offers some sort of experience to its customer. Well the business you so strongly propagate and defend offers none of it.

I went back to Delhi and called my IR and asked him again this time he said and i quote "buddy its a guest house" (i was livid) & i questioned him, he did not have a thing to say other than the fact that i could make money. Now my point to many of your responses on product & business is that which business today openly bullshits to this end. I understand you mayhave a junior advisor of a fmcg/insurance company give you a story like that (well i hv workedin insurance 8 years) but a senior IR (who talked abt faith).

Let me honestly ask you one question and the only answer i seek - Will you ever pay about 50k for a guest house in thailand. Just a Yes or a No will be fine

Vidur
happy_lady

Feb 4, 2014

Qnet is not for everyone

My friend joined Qnet and she is not from IT. She is happy using what she purchased.Well, I dont know why Some people say negatives.
I just laugh on them..This biz is not for everyone who are negatives and no better work than to comment simply. My friend is earning also being a member.
Better noh...those lazy people and unable to make it... carry on with ur negatives. Who cares...others are happy and achievers in life...poor thing this people who complain end up no money and getting old poor.
Raj Pratap

Jan 29, 2014

Qnet Cheaters - IT people easy target

Qnet is completely fraud money laundering scheme which operates under ponzi scheme. Please be aware and they are actively targeting IT people.
Indian_1234

Jan 29, 2014

QNET imported products

I dont know, whether the QNET is Good or Bad co. I also atteneded their demo. I didnot even think of getting into this, because i dont want to promote other country's products. and the cost is really high. When this business is for us to grow from middle class to high, when we are still middle class do you think we really need such costly watches ?
We indians are already depending on other country products in our daily life. Our Rupee value is bably going low and low. I request Indians not to spread this network. There are really no useful items available to buy. SAVE INDIAN RUPEE VALUE.
JakeRockwell

Jan 28, 2014

QNET

I saw two Qnet people effectively answering to all Qnet queries. Great job Dev and Mayur.

I am not gonna say Qnet is fraud or scam or anything of that sort. I just have a few questions for which I need convincing answers. It will be great if Dev and/or Mayur can help me on this.

1) What is so secret (or bad?) about this business that everyone insists not to talk to anyone else on this opportunity until the money is given ie. the product purchase is made? (Irrespective of the product being delivered). Isn't it logical and acceptable to evaluate who in my social circle is capable of and willing to partner with me? My earning depends on the number of people who partner with me right?

2) Ok. Qnet is not Get Rich Quick scheme. The advocates of Qnet say money comes in after 'hard work'! So...apart from influencing people to join this business (not a scheme), what else is your 'hard work'?

3) I agree that the initial payment is not an 'investment' but a 'price' that we pay for the product - perfect, acceptable and legal ecommerce setup. If so, why is there no policy or option of cancellation, which ANY ABYSMAL ECOMMERCE SETUP considers as the most basic thing?? (And Qnet is multi-billion Dollar legitimate blah blah).

4) Why are your products always of questionable nature??

Starting right from the days of GoldQuest, where you said the coins were 'numismatic'. [Please understand that 'limited edition' is different from 'numismatic'. You can manufacture limited edition stuff, but the coins acquire 'numismatic' value as and when the rarity is established and demand increases. I laughed my head off when I heard they were 'minting' numismatic coins. Where was the rarity and where was the demand?]

The BioDisk - I know a bit of Physics, and as far as I know Energy is scalar. 'Scalar energy' equates to 'Ishq wala love'. And what's all this stuff about being able to alter the 'molecular structure' of water?? There is a defined molecular structure for water, and that's it!

The Watches - Why should I pay a huge cost for a non-luxury watch? Luxury comes from the recognizability of the brand. I wear a Rolex - I don't have to tell anyone how awesome it is - and that is how luxury products work. Maybe, after years of IRs selling your products, it might have a luxury value, but I, with my common sense, would not shell so much on a watch that nobody recognizes.

The Holiday Packages - Why can't it be as simple as 'I take the package, I choose the dates, I choose the hotel and I enjoy'? You have restrictions on dates, locations, resort-quality and what not!? For all you know, it might be even a tent (by your terms and conditions, I speak) right??

5) And lastly, the prices:

Why are your products so exorbitantly priced? Where is the comparison set? Please don't take examples like Coffee Day. I know Barista and Gloria Jean that serve similar beverages in similar environments at comparable prices. I found a site where I can get the Bio Disk for less than USD 25. Why do we have to pay so much extra (that's like 28 times the prize) for the same thing?

If you give answers like 'the business opportunity,' I'll have to take that you are a Ponzi or Pyramid or anything of that kind, because the price that I pay is 'not' for the product then, right??

6) The Bonus: How competitive do you think your products will be, in the same prices, when it's sold in retail? (It's just a hypothetical question). A network marketing company, by that proclaimed advantage of cutting middlemen, should sell cheaper than the rest of the competitors (Like how Dell did.) If the prices go that high, and they just cannot stand in the retail market, can I take it that the entire business is to lure others into purchasing products and siphon the money from them and distribute it across the higher levels (not getting into granularities)?
LionHeart2153

Jan 22, 2014

Qnet

Welll all of you are fools who dont understand what network marketing is! I am sorry to read all the comments but mostly i am afraid have never done business! What Qnet basically is you should understand it? I have been using Qnet products and trust me health side is the best. Bio energy disc has given positive results! I have joined Qnet about 8 months ago and already made around 2,000 dollars ! So its a marketing gimmic? Do you ppl think you will get free money? Just tell me one thing? Why companies hire actresses in ads? Do u think that product is quality? No they hire so ppl like u fools will see kareena kapoor or katrina and buy the product. Seriously you guys are dumb and dont understand the trends of marketing! Its not about fooling any one its about making money by marketing this company. What is wrong in that? If you work hard you will earn? I am doing my own business and trust me ppl who r negative abt this company surely cannot do any business. As It is all part of the business! My recommendation is Understand the business rather than critisize it. Monay is not found on trees! You have to work hard to earn it! Those who still have questions can email me at [email protected] Qnet is not for looser ppl basically who dont know anything about business. I had been in FMCG so i know how they market their products. U must be using products from which u see in add. I am sure of it! The training u get and motivation u get is all worth investment! Multi national if any one knows spends thousands on such workshops! Anyways loosers will b loosers!

Take Care
Aparna Ural

Jan 20, 2014

Qnet Cheaters

I have been asked by my few of friends to come to a place for a meet up. As it was very long since we met, I went. But after going there all of them made me to purchase this amezcua bio disk and I have given them 26000/-. I was not at all interested in this but I was forced to do so. I had no option at that time, Since then I am asking for cancelling of the product, account transfer, account cancel etc. They are now telling me it is not simple wait and all. Recently again I went and asked them, now they are telling me as if it is not possible. Please someone take legal action on these guys and get us back our money.

Also let me know the procedure for cancelling/transferring the account. I am not getting any proper response from them. How can I make sure that I am out of this.

jitumoni

Jan 18, 2014

Hide the details and Show the Plan

Dev 012
On behalf of Jahajee Abma Navendu Namrat
Here are a few points
1. When a guy sells insurance we know beforehand that the product he is selling is insurance,we are given catalogues to read the terms and conditions.Even in direct selling, products are shown by salesman.In Qnet, we are only called on the phone for a anonymous business in the guise of a job interview, with an startup cost of min 1lac max 7 lac.Then it is said that in order to join their biz,one needs to buy one product,which they now suddenly deem as a 'purchase' chosen by senior IRs by logging in their portal and clicking on the I agree button all by themselves.
2. Lies like 'only two positions are available' so hurry else it will be closed and 'opportunity of earning 5 crores in 3-4 years will be lost' and 'emotional blackmail demanding money'". Without their pitch of "5 crores in 3-4years/financial freedom" they cannot even make you purchase their cheapest product.
3. When asked what is the business model, or work profile, no answer till you 'sign up' with them. Say proudly na if you have guts, we are Qnet, a MLM company where you need to make hundreds of members or downlines if you stand any chance of earning.
4.When asked if it is a sales job, they laugh and say it is referral marketing/customer acquisition,they try to club themselves with the Direct Selling Industry now, where people earn through real sales commissions to customers outside not family members and not from 'sign up commission" from forced purchases or "repetitive retail purchase by downline members".
5. Financials are not shown until you "sign up" (oh sorry, I mean a Purchase) because if you are told upfront that you need to make your hots i.e. mom pop brother sister uncle aunt "sign up without their knowledge" in order to get a measly commission on their money on products you dont know 'how to use' or 'why to use' then you will run straight to the nearest Police Station.

QNET abma

Dear abma,

'investment', 'invest', 'brain wash', 'returns', 'refund', are we living in the same world!!??

1.) Investment: There is no investment, there is a purchase. Please go through some good economic books and websites to understand the terms. And yes its obvious if you are in a business you would like to have your 'customers' buy the costliest products available with you. Please don't tell me that the business people are all fraudsters!!
2.) brain wash: well, what to say on this. You have your brain, please dont let other wash it. There is no law on this. When someone tries to sell something of higher price or the available product, i am sure he/she also tries to 'brain wash'. Two days back i went out to buy a pair of "reebok' socks on multi brand outlet and end up buying 'adidas' socks because shopkeeper insisted. Goodness the shopkeeper did a brain wash trick on me! Well after all finally it was still called my decision, using my own brain, washed or unwashed :) this is funny
3.) Returns: well again need to go back to economic or finance books. Please understand the definition. Since there is no 'investment' these is not 'return' also. We call it 'earnings' because it came out of hard work and effort
4.) Refund: well one of my friends purchased a franchisee of McDonald's and when his business did not run for a year, he went back to the company asking for refunds!! haha sorry, its a cooked up story and i am kidding.
But good part is yes here the refund is available if the cancellation of the transaction is initiated within 30 days of purchase. Feel fortunate and thank the company!

Just a nudge, its a simple business but not easy. Don't start with 'easy money' in mind. There is nothing like easy money in this world. You have a good time.

Qnet jahajee.com

Hahaha Mr. Jahajee.com!

This is smart. Creating pages and giving gyan. I will say only thing. A man used to sell books ''paise kamane ke 101 tareeke'. For English speaking population; ''101 ways of making money''. People used to buy the book, some received some knowledge and most simply failed. And almost 99% of the buyers used to think if the guy knows so many ways of making money why isnt he doing one of these!. One of them got really curious and finally asked him: ''boss why dont you do one of these businesses?''
He looked up, smiled and said: ''this is my business and i am making hell lot of money out of it'.

Good job Jahajee :) just that try to do little better because not everyone is so smart but they at least good, correct and true information. Have a good one!

QNET Kumar Navendu

Hi Kumar,

Better get into details and if you like, grab the opportunity avoiding all the crap people talk about. All the best!

QNET Namrat

Hi Namrat1966,

let me tell you an amusing story. A very smart talking guy called me up to talk about an insurance plan. He fixed an appointment with me. Met me in smart professional attire and gave some details on the insurance plan he wanted to discuss. I picked not that one, but another similar one which suited my need. I had to sign some papers which i did, reading the terms and conditions which were duly available. This smart guy asked for the money (premium) for the insurance and i paid it. And i am still paying it.
I dont know whats amusing about it but if it's comparable to your story i am sure this is also amusing!

1.) Its not bad to look smart and behave professionally if it's income generating business. Its not a charity after all.
2.) Its not bad to hard sell the best possible plan (product/service) available with you in order to have better returns. Is it?
3.) Its not bad to talk nice, in any case! Is it??
4.) The guy asked for money, not for his personal use though :) The money was to signed off in the name of the company and i was getting a product/service in return, which was an insurance policy.
5.) Most important, i was getting into a legally binding agreement. A guarantee which says i received a product/service in lieu of the money i paid.

Poor me that i received only a product and the company did not give me a chance to make money out of it.

Please tell me if i have also fallen into the trap of some sweet talking 'fraudster'! :) haha just a wake up call man. Common sense is very uncommon these days. But its really to possess some. Take care.

QNET Scambuster

Again, this is not a complaint. This is an attempt to open at least someone's eyes and especially for the people who write 'amusing' things here. This time it's Mr. Scambuster96 (i agree the name has something).

Dear Scambuster96,

In fact, i decide not to write much here. Because what you did was a copy paste of again someone who doesn't know much. I would rather prefer an original 'story' from a person who at least take some pain to write! and not simply copy paste from another webpage. In any case, you will find answer to most of your stuff on my other posts. You take care.

By the way, Pyramid is the most stable structure on the face of earth. Think what your company is (if you work for one). :)

Nehas29

Jan 16, 2014

Qnet

Pls can some help me by telling me how to claim for refund... after the stupid holiday package , your are even supposed to pay for the annual fee which is never advised to you at the time of purchase...
i want to get out of this mess and claim for refund....

Pls help!!!!
jitumoni

Jan 10, 2014

Deceptive and Fraudulent

Attention All Qnet Victims
Its time to raise your voices and get back your money. Remain anonymous but dont hesitate to email your complaint along with proof of product purchase etc. to [email protected] and sent your complaint through registered post to Mr. Kapase Investigating Officer Qnet Economic Offenses Wing-3 Crime Branch, Mumbai Police, Police Commissioners Office, Opposite Crawford Market, D N Road, Fort Mumbai 400001. Keep proof of letter of posting. You will feel empowered. Atleast I did. Call/sms Gurupreet 07498063701. Follow developments on Moneylife qnet comments section. Jai Hind
Unkown

Jan 7, 2014

I am the Victim of QNet

KeshavaMoorthy Chandrasekhar who is based out in Bangalore is a Master mind and he is duping people like anything. Innocent people are victims of this guy.
I have lost lot of money and being a educated person I fell into this trap.

GOD should punish these bastards and he will know the real pain then. The way he tackles people and without any hesitation they blindly say,,, I am there know...don't worry...

Don't know what the Govt Authorities are doing when these things are all happening in public.

They create a very good atmosphere in Cafe , Barista, CoffeeDay and posh areas.. Police should raid and arrest these people and recover the money and distribite it to the poor victims.
Naveen Bangalore

Jan 4, 2014

Qnet false promises by representatives

This company is misleading and making false promises to Indian citizens through our close friends by brainwashing them into thinking 1.2 Crore return on investment is possible. Its all fake projections. I've been into the business for 4 months now and followed the terms and two friends joined and I've not made any even 1 rupee. I've invested close to 1.5 lakh on educational products from Swiss e learning. is there a way to get money refunded? please help me with a solution I've wasted my parents hard earned money :( and don't join q net and spoil your lives.
thyag

Dec 21, 2013

Fraud by Qnet

My teenage college going son was duped by the company representatives in bangalore to invest our hard earned money of Rs.41,000/- by misleading and giving false promises. They have even given a online receipt. I request the authorities to take action against the Bangalore team members from Qnet and help me in recovering the hard earned money.

Thyagarajan
abma

Dec 16, 2013

QNet - No Refund - Fool people as "Investment"

You know what QNet people do, they call and tell they are working in a project which will give you return of 7-10 lakhs in the 1st year, what % amount of profit you can "Invest", I repeat, "Invest" in.
They would tell you that its an e-commerce based platform.
When you go for a meeting assuming this is an invest opportunity and some serious business they do a brain wash saying, some big companies big personnel are associated with the business, padmavibhushan Michael Ferriera is associated with business, Muralitharan and Ganuguly are associated with business.
Note - they will never tell you its MLM. They take a commitment and once you "Invest" in the form of purchase. Your so called "Friend" who is introducing you to his senior partner would not tell you that you can "Invest" as min as 30 or 40k because he/she is here to make money from his/her close friends and by the time you understand the complete logic of so called "Business" it will be too late.
Your upline will ask to get close friends and relatives to business based on "Trust" and make more money for everyone.
Once you realize its MLM and request QNet for refund they tell it can be cancelled only in first 30 days of purchase.
I have been following up with QNet for refund for a month now and no success yet. I have gone through the each and every rule on QVI Gold club membership and there is no rule of 30 days for refund.
I am not giving up easily. Hope Govt will chip in and protect people like me who have been duped.
jahajee.com

Nov 9, 2013

Qnet Scam

There will always be some who will speak good about Qnet and many who will not. Those who make money simply do so because they have fooled many and have climbed up the pyramid(YA YA I KNOW QNET IS NOT PYRAMID BUT SOME BINARY S**T) ...anyways I recently made a page to understand this MLM Multi level marketing

It actually turned out that whether its Qnet or any other MLM Company it just does not matter , whether they sell Qnet Products or other FMCG products it just don't matter the chain is such that they will never run out of the money. You can also find my finding at

Thank you for sharing and inviting comments and experience of others. You guys are doing a great job
namrat1966

Oct 8, 2013

Beware of sweet Talking Fraudsters

Let me narrate an amusing story. An ex-colleague of mine suddenly calls up after several years to find out how am i doing? As i expressed my displeasure and lack of motivation in my current job he too agreed withmy sentiments and told me that he is pondering over some business proposal which is in the intial stages and see whether he can see any better prospects for me in the future.After about 3 weks he calls back and wants to me to meet some influential persons who can change my career with good proposals.He also wants me to come with my CV.Being a financial professional I thought that this might be an interveiw with a sound enterprise.Obviously the meeting is kept at a reputed mall in Goregaon, Mumbai.I am kept waiting well beyond the stipulated time as if the interviwers are very busy with their commitments. My ex-colleague finds a place in a coffee shop and tells me to meet the guys without any fear. Though I ask what the meeting would be like I am deliberately not given any information what the meeting would be like. In comes a guy with smart rimmed spectacles, well groomed hair and looking a perfect gentleman in every nook and corner. He is very impressed with my CVand tells me that they are scouting for extraordinary talent and in the end stops short of selecting me saying he leaves this in the hands of his senior buss partnerr who will be arriving shortly.Off he goes and melts in the crowd amoidst the huge premises of the mall. Some time later the Senior partner arrives and makes a very impressive presentation about the successful men and the not so successful people who he claims are mere traders who earn as much money are are satisfies with whatever they earn at the end of the month.After an hour he concludes that I am not really eager to succed in the business and challenges to prove him wrong (HINT: I should challenge him and willingly pay Rs.2 to 8 lacs ) to be a partner in their desired scheme of things.All this while I am not given any idea of what their company is into (except they are into E- Commerce ).He wishes me well and melts into the crowd perhaps to meet his other colleague who might have found another gullible guy in some other corner of theis gigantic mall!!! fund that the 3 hours of my time is wasted and rise from my seat to leave. MY ex colleague is dissappointed and aks me why didn't I challenge the Senior Partner and whether I can raise 5 lacs in a couple of days? sensing amiss i said that I would think about it and leave the damned place for good.
Guys please be aware that such fraudsters have sweet tongues and can mislead you with their deceptive gestures ,sweet talk and imiginative figures. You better not fail to recognise these traits and fall in their trap.
scambuster96

Sep 6, 2013

QNET SCAM

Debashis Basu: The biggest ongoing financial scam
None of India's financial regulators has any interest in proactively dealing with pyramid schemes

All discussions on retail investment products are focused on insurance, various mutual schemes, stocks and fixed income products. How naïve. Well, the big (untold) story of retail financial products is somewhere else, not in these regulated products. It is the widespread menace of chain-money schemes, or multi-level marketing (MLM) or pyramid schemes. As we know, the game is to enroll more and more members who would send money up the chain to a few privileged ones at the top. After a while, the whole thing becomes unsustainable because too many people are already in the scheme and it becomes difficult to enroll new victims. At that stage, the fraudsters simply abandon the pyramid and disappear with the money. Women, particularly homemakers, are easy targets because of the promise of quick returns and independent income. The amount of money lost in such schemes is humungous. Here are some major ones:
• City Limouzine, a Mumbai-based Ponzi scheme, folded three years later. It had collected a whopping Rs 6,000 crore from gullible investors. Those who were entrapped by its promise of high returns included policemen, officers of the income tax department and the Reserve Bank of India.

• Stock Guru India is supposed to have collected Rs 1,000 crore from investors, after promising them extraordinary returns.

• Speak Asia, which asked participants to pay money to fill some silly surveys, apparently collected some Rs 1,300 crore and went belly up.

• A few years ago, Gold Quest was a rage, selling “numismatic coins” for Rs 30,000. It was shut down, but has reappeared as Quest Net and then as QNet. If it goes bust, it will possibly take down thousands of crores with it.

• Several years ago, Japan Life sold magnetic mattresses for a whopping Rs 1 lakh each. At its peak in 2002, it was a Rs 400-crore business, up from just Rs 40 lakh five years before.
A few big scams here and there cannot be extrapolated, you could say. But what if I quote the Andhra Pradesh police, which in a note to the state government has said that there are 2,000 pyramid schemes operating in Hyderabad alone, and over 10,000 in the entire state? In the eyes of global experts, India has become the most fertile ground for such schemes. The one man who has made his mission to eradicate the menace of these schemes is a deputy inspector general of police in Hyderabad, V C Sajjanar. Though he does not get much support, we need a few hundred upright officers like him across India to be able to deal with continuous loot at such a massive scale.
Four decades ago, these were simply chain-money schemes. Money was collected with the promise of giving back extraordinary returns. Now they come under the garb of selling you some expensive products or some vague services: gold coins (Gold Quest), lifestyle products (QNet), surveys (Speak Asia), and so on. So, at any time, they have the fig leaf of providing some “value”. Even Amway, Oriflame and Tupperware rely on a model with recruitment and ever-expanding chain. For those at the end of the chain to get some crumbs and to sustain the whole chain, products have to be hugely expensive. Even then, most people make no money. New recruits are shown a dream — what people in the second link of the chain have achieved. But they are not told that no one beyond the top two or three layers really makes any money.
Dozens of countries consider pyramid schemes frauds and have banned them. These include Canada, the US, the UK, Mexico, most of the European Union, South Africa, Australia, China, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Iran. Why is there no action against such schemes in India? Here are some reasons:
• None of the financial regulators has any interest in proactively dealing with such schemes; nor does the ministry of finance or of consumer affairs.

• Every scheme that recruits new members falls foul of the Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act, 1978. Section 2(c) of the Act specifically covers all schemes promising quick and easy money based on enrolment of new members. This was clarified by the Supreme Court in the case, Kuriachan Chacko and Others vs State of Kerala. Action can also be initiated under Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code. But these laws are supposed to be enforced by state governments, and they rarely stir themselves to act.

• Indeed, in some states like West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra, politicians are in bed with the vilest pyramid companies.

• Global MLM companies have entered India through the FIPB route (Foreign Investment Promotion Board) by sidestepping the above Act. The ministry of corporate affairs even issued a circular to give them questionable legitimacy.

• Money talks. Most MLMs silence the mainstream media with advertisements. They also build credibility by sponsoring events, recruiting celebrities and flaunting their contribution to charities.

• Some are now buying regional television channels and acquiring stakes in print publications to enhance their clout. The founder of one such Ponzi network, who has operations and political links with two state governments, has even bagged a nomination to the Rajya Sabha.

• They come into public gaze only when they collapse — by which time it is too late.
There is no hint that the cancer of pyramid schemes will be stopped. With enormous money at their command, and through skilful use of the internet and social media, they seem more dangerous than ever. The ministry of finance and financial regulators may like to believe that they oversee the financial sector well. They are really deluding themselves. The money people lose in pyramid schemes is a few times the size of equity mutual funds or life insurance plans, on which millions of words are written and thousands of regulatory man-hours are spent. And all the literacy workshops funded by the government and industry would seem such a joke if pyramid schemes are allowed to flourish.

Aug 16, 2013

Qnet (a life changer?)

Hi Nagesh,

I really like the way you write. However i would like to understand the basis of the details which you have provided. Are you a researcher? Been into business for some time?

If i have a business, i think being professional is a good thing. isnt it?

Before i start talking more, can you please tell me about your job/profession? We will take it from there.

We will discuss the business in detail, further and the concept of MAD too.

nagesh11

Aug 9, 2013

QNET

They do it in tactical way, very professional.
They will not discuss about MLM-multi level marketing (in beginning). They only discuss about E commerce and direct selling.
once you payment is done they will reveal a horror picture(MLM).

It works on very simple logic - loot from 10 make one person rich by giving 10 % of loot, 10 % to RYTHM and blaah bla. Rest 80 to companies pocket. so if you have to earn 10 rupees, help company loot 100 and earn you share of 10.

This business Ideally suits for those people who cheats their relatives, friends and others.
I recommend persons who can cheat well only into this business.

If you get my above point clear, there is not MAD(marketing advertisement and distribution) logic in it.

Good for those who want to join after reading these queries.
Very good if you don't join(no need to cheat others, or loose your money).

best wishes

TOP4 CALL DRIVERS - Outstation Billing - Exorbitant
    Top 4 Call Drivers charge an Exorbitant Rate for...
    Hathway cable - Wrong information on packages given
    My Cust I'd is 000042889501 I was told that Hathway...
    Told by him Harry - Fraud happen for mobile
    I want to tell u I met with person on Instagram and he...
    Gsrtc volvo - Late coming
    Today i am travelling from Palanpur to adalaj in GSRTC...
    APSRTC - Driver Rude behaviour
    HI Team, Last 10 years am travelling from Anantapur to...
    JAGUAR SANITARY FITTING - Toilet Flush It bad quality
    Our Toilet Flush it not working since 2 years. Many times...
    MAGNUM TECHNOLOGIES,VIJAYANAGAR - Fraud Company Magnum Tech
    Don't ever get I to these people, They are Frauds....
    Independent tv - My connection not working
    My connection not working. The complaint no shown in...
    One Assist - icici bank - ICICI Bank One assist - cancel icici bank one assist
    DEAR ICICI My name Chandra Bhushan Upadhyay. I just...
    online Cheating - Received a call that U sale RO on olx And payment but he...
    Received a call becuse i want to sale RO on Olx But Some...