QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Aceupinsleeve Send email

Nov 8, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

original author is again back: to begin with mr. jouneyman FO!

all these pro-QNET arguments are provided by spineless & heartless IRs like jouneyman who have duped and looted millions and have nothing to do but wake up, polish their skills of fraud while smelling coffee..hehe..i seriously pity them..

problem with these IRs is that now they dont have anything else to do other than looting innocents like son of icraveknow as most of the IRs have left their jobs. i fear for your son's activities icraveknow as sheer desperateness mite force him to become people like jouneyman!

those who understood the pitfalls unlike jouneyman are bak smiling again and continuing frm where they left.

coming bak to their business model which is legally right but ethically and morally wrong serves no purpose to the mankind. who is murlitahran..is he a saint or scientist? he gets paid for it as he endorses qnet product as simple as that! whts the big deal. even a sardar like harbhajan singh endorses liquor brands.

i repeat it again - its an open challenge to vijay easwaran if he has the ball oopsie balls to make these so called energy products public. if they can really cure diseases like cancer, diabetes etc believe me he could become the richest person by a huge margin for next few centuries. but even he knws the moment he makes them public he is doomed.. finish..game over! he is smarter than u, thats why he has recruited you as an IR. he only needs idiots and morons like you to save his ***!

problem with these ***holes like jouneyman is that they are so trained up by their commanders(like jihadis) that they have reached to a point of no return..it is game over for them. and my worry is that though i would definitely survive with god's grace for next 4-5 years, ppl like jouneyman will fade away or meet a dead end!
Sayantannandy Send email

Oct 18, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

Prize Chits and Money Circulation Scheme (Banning) Act, 1978(PCMS Act) is what being talked about here...Mayur Ji claims to be a CA...ye act parliament ne hi banaya hai boss...:)
Jouneyman Send email

Oct 8, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

One more thing if you see Microsoft and Virgin Atlantic group as some sensible and legitimate business, if not then I feel pained as banging head on a coconut is of no use

Microsoft case study on QNet

QNet sponsoring F1

Well you can get these only if u have an open mind. Don't worry these links are not for you but for the scores of aspiring people who get scared by foolish talks of ignorant people like you.

Guys, who are browsing through this post and see it as an argument against QNet being fraud, wake-up-and-smell-the-coffee. If you donot like networking and direct sales industry stay away, but if u r looking for serious ways to change ur financial condition and pity full life of debts then don't be scared by such posts..just have a look at all the information that is available there.

Have a good life !!
Jouneyman Send email

Oct 8, 2012

Dear aceupinsleeve

Are you a Moron by birth or u got this all BS by experience. Wake up and smell the coffee. It's the world of Direct Selling which is catching up and is 5 years ahead of it's time, fools like you cannot understand. People like you had scoffed at the idea of Mobile phones and internet 20-25 years back but now these are the most acceptable things even schools advocate the use of these two technologies.

What you are seeing around is not scam or fraud but an industry which is shaping up but severely miss-represented and miss-understood. Either you can crib about it or be a part of it. But if cynics like you are away from this company the better it is. As for crorepatis..haha they are laughing their way to bank and changing more lives. Attend any training of QNet, meet the speaker ask him that you want to see a crorepati and then put these questions to him on his face if you have the balls to do so. Don't waste time and energy posting crap here.

QNet is giving tax to govt of india in millions of dollars. Check with times money and Tax department.

Check what is a swiss watch and it's price and then talk about B H Mayer. Check what is diff between QVI Club and other holiday clubs. Check what German, Japanese and Russian scientist are doing on their research on water and then talk about bio-disc. Meet some diabetic patients and chronic people on dialysis and talk to them on benefits of bio-disc if they have used it. If you have any further guts left then contact Murli Muthaiyatharan and ask him what made him be part of this company and why he endorses the energy products.

As for BioDisk, if you have any relative high on diabetes treat him with this for 3 months as prescribed and see the miracles.

Bro, I tell you all this in love as a fellow human. If you are in touch with your peers who told you about QNet biz, and if they work for next 4-5 years consistently. You would be scratching your head what happened, If it really is a scam then how come they got so far.

Choice is urs. Accept it or reject it, but the era of Direct Selling and Network Marketing has arrived. Be alive for another 5 years to see the big boom. Remain a critic or change ur life.
Changing_Life Send email

Sep 26, 2012

...
Froyo21 Send email

Sep 25, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

I have saved myself just a week ago, Lets see year after how many Ambanis or Buffet comes ot other than Easwaran ... Sambhal jao abhi time hai .
Simpleton Send email

Sep 8, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

My experience with QI (Quest net International ) has been tormenting so say the least.I request anyone reading this to stay away from such unscrupulous people.They are a bunch of greedy souls who will befriend you and then make you bakras.There is this doctor Julie Shastri staying in my apartment.Staying in the same apartment we came to know each other.One day I receive a call from her saying that she has a business proposition for me and she will like me to come to a cafe shop to discuss.We finally met at Aromas in Hiranandani (their usual centre is Kartar Road Bandra) where her two "business partners" one of whom was her brother accompanied us.She said that they wanted to judge me first and only if I was a fit they will consider me for the partnership. What followed was an hr and half non-stop lecture on how useless job life is and how this business will help me achieve all the financial freedom I had ever dreamt of. I was told how people from Wharton, ex hedge fund guys and bankers had left their jobs to pursue this venture.I took every thing as was told just because I trusted this lady.After one and a half hour I was completely brain washed to believe that QI is a great business venture.I was given not much detail about the type of work I will be doing.They said that anyone can do the work they just needed people who would fit in.After the one and a half hr session the guy popped up the question which would determine if I could start my journey to be the next crorepati. He told that any business venture requires seed capital so if I wanted to embark on this journey I would have to invest some 3lakh in buying a holiday package from QVI club, a subsidiary of the company. He asked me ow much liquid cash I had that I could invest immediately.I told him I had around a lakh.He tried a lot to convince me to use my credit card limit to arrange for 3 lakh as it will help me get more share of the company and make more money.Later he asked me to give a token amount of 10k so that he could consider me for this business venture.I was still not very clear about the business venture but at the same time I did not want this opportunity of making money to slip from my hands hence I went to the nearest ATM and gave them the money.I was also asked not to talk about this business venture with any one for the next 2 days.I had a day trip planned with my friends on Saturday.Starting from the evening I started receiving SMS and calls from Julie.She wanted me to attend a session at 9 am on Sunday where I will get to meet all the great people who are a part of this business.Her constant chasing had begun to annoy me and by Sunday morning I started having second thoughts about what the business was all about.I had not talked to anyone about it as yet.I smsed her in the morning that I will not be able to go ahead with the business and wanted my 10k back.She gave me some crap that she had already registered me in the portal and paid 10k hence could not return my money.She convinced me to come for the session .Seeing my 10k already down the drain and still trusting her I decided to go ahead with the session.On the way I was told that I will meet some faculty from SP Jain and some guy from IIMs.I was told it will be the most amazing experience of my life.I will get to meet really smart people..Also I will be given a set of books which are really amazing and can teach me more than any MBA college can.When I reached there I saw some 600 people out there.Music was being played and people were dancing to it.I was introduced to some ex-bankers.Later I was asked to pay 2100 to get the membership card to attend the session and a bunch of books.In the session a guy shared his experience of how he made crores.Later an i-banker from Morgan stanley gave a presentation of how the business works and how this business guarantees a return of 4.5 crore in 4 years.After another round of brainwash I was asked to make the payment so that I could become a part of the club.I asked for some time to see how much money I could invest.I was told that the least I could was 36k.Seeing that 10k was a lost cause I thought that by investing in the 36k package which was a 7 nights holiday package I could atleast save my 10k from going to waste.After my investments were made and I came home and googled about the company .It was then I realized what I had got myself into.I smsed her telling that I did not want to be associated with such a fraud company which was already banned in a couple of countries.She told me that the product had already been purchased and she could do nothing about it.I had received no emails about the product but still according to her the product had been purchased.I was totally convinced by now that I could not associate myself with such a company .I could not imagine myself being a face of such a fraudulent company.After much chasing I was returned 28.4k the remaining money 100$ she deducted as a transfer fees(another crap from her).So I took a loss of 7k but am glad that I got out of it with my dignity intact.
MajorManoj Send email

Aug 3, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

QNet has been one of the most prominent direct selling companies across the world with headquarters in different countries especially in the Asian continent. The company has seen a steep rise in its membership ever since its advent and there are many reasons for that as well. Some people believe the ability of the company to capture so many members has been in the simple MLM strategy which seeks to benefit users at any cost whatsoever. And that is quote true in my opinion. The company has shown immense confidence and faith in its working and even the members have shown the same amount of faith in the company to ear regular remunerations. Qnet too has been active in the country and has been generating a good revenue and member base by every passing day.
Prabudgl Send email

May 30, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

Can anybody share about the experience about Bio Disc 2.

I'm willing to buy the product. Does bio disc 2 cures nervous problems?

I'm looking for more incidents experienced by you people..Can you please share the positive and negative about bio disc 2
Anil Kumar Send email

Apr 20, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

QuestNet is definitely one of the most efficient and well functioning MLM Company at the moment especially due to the ability of the firm to successfully remunerate its members on time. Thus it indeed shocks me when I see Questnet Complaint all over the internet portals. According to me, the only reason why such a company is being targeted is solely because of the worldwide reputation it has gained in over a decade of its operations. I, being an able member of Questnet since 3 to 4 years have never faced any shortcomings or problems while being a part of the firm. I invested in the desired schemes and products and so far I was remunerated perfectly. In fact, I even gained a lot more profits here than I could ever gain in any other MLM company. Better keep ignore such negative reviews and better become a part of this excellent business.

Apr 13, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

Dear Sangup11, you have problems with what ? How does it prove that 'No advertisements' means Fraud Company.. If Amway does advertisements, how does network marketing not work.. The fact that you came to know about Qnet without advertisements like many others, proves the fact that it works...

There are multiple marketing strategies, and every company including Fortune 500 companies change their strategies over a period of time. That doesnt mean that their company is not doing well...

Still for your info.. just google Qnet sponsorships and you will come to know how Qnet is building its brand globally through sponsorships of international events... Nothing is hidden... its only that you have to open your eyes...

God Bless You...

PS - If Network Marketing Companies do full fledged advertisements, like other FMCG companies, how will the representatives get paid... Common Sense...
Sangup11 Send email

Apr 12, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

Not find evidence against your directors does not means they are not culprits. Everybody knows how Indian Judiciary works and the way explanation has come it make more evident that every thing is not right with the company. Strong advice to keep away from such companies. Amway also came 15 yrs back with concept of no advertisement now see they are present in all electronic media, which makes clear their marketing funda has not succeeded. If you are selling good product come openly to market and sell but when certain things are done under hood then there is something wrong.

Mar 12, 2012

Qnet

1. Qnet is only targeting people who are making less money from their current job or are frustrated with company (this can be heard if someone visits the seminar which they hold everyday)

The grooming process is same as asking someone to make quick money by selling drugs, or indulge in illegal trafficking.

2. The company says that there products prices are much less , but they fail to tell how do they did this comparison, when none of have products falls in any widely available market category.

3. The company says that they are not in chain business and call it as networking, Its like calling a dacoit as thieve.

4. Everyone who gets in this business, gets in touch with their closed relatives, friends and ask them to join the scheme (which they call it as business opportunity) and there is always a chance that these closed ones will fall in the trap. So scheme is foolproof this way.

Mar 3, 2012

Dear Pushpabh,

I am glad you took the pains to check on the website.

I will express my views as below.

Though every company is obligated to complete the company law formalities, i wouldnt think, Non filing of Balance Sheet and Annual Return has got something to do with illegality of the company.

Its a technical default which must not have been completed due to some reasons. My experiences on the issue are that most of the companies do not comply with the filing of returns on a timely basis. There are many companies that have not filed the returns for years and still existing.

I hope that clarifies the issue.

Mayur

Feb 23, 2012

Qnet

Also interesting to know to all the peoples not yet fooled by Datu inspiring VCON videos, that his website http://www.qnet.net/about_qnet/worldwide_offices/en/ not showing any registered address in India or in any other country which has some kind of economic control from Government.

Feb 23, 2012

Qnet

Qnet a multi level marketing company is defaulter is not filing the returns of year 2009-2019 in India.

Also
Class of Company : Private
Authorised Capital(in Rs.) : 1,000,000.00
Paid up capital(in Rs.) : 100,000.00
Number of Members(Applicable only in case of company without Share Capital) : 0
Date of Incorporation : (dd/mm/yyyy)
Address 1 : THE RAIN TREE PLACE
Address 2 : BASEMENT, NO 7 Mc NICHOLS ROAD,CHETPET
City : CHENNAI
State : Tamil Nadu
Country : --Select--INDIAPin : 600031
Email Id : boopalan83@gmail.com
Whether listed or not : Listed Unlisted
Date of Last AGM : (dd/mm/yyyy)
Date of Balance sheet : (dd/mm/yyyy)
Defaulting status

Company Status (for eFiling) : Active
Pushpabh Send email

Feb 17, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

• No registered address under ROC of India.

- Already clarified above, www.mca.gov.in is the official ROC website

I have checked the company profile under ROC website "http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/CompanyMaster.do". Qnet is listed as a defaulter by not submitting the Balance sheet and returns since 2010(Defaulting in filing of Annual return and Balance sheet for the financial year 2009-2010)

Can you pls clarify on this...

Jan 16, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

I am glad that Mr. Ace up in Sleeve has been kind enough to do all the research about QNET and blog it on this website so that all the information is available at one go.

I only wished if Mr. Ace up in Sleeve had used more common sense and had gathered the information through some authentic sources, rather than relying on some day-dreaming or information from some local newspaper, or some self opinionated people who think that they know everything and wisdom is settled in their brains only.

Lets analyse the above allegations point wise so that we have a clear picture of the facts (through authentic sources). My observations start with '-'

is illegal, scam and fraud!
I was approached by one of my friends who pitched me a business opportunity in referral marketing from www.QNET.net? They claim it to be a get quickly rich scheme.

- At Qnet, we never claim, it’s a get quick rich scheme. Its not a scheme, it’s an authentic business like any other. If somebody has said so, it’s surely a mis-guide.

Their words and calculations shown were deceiving. It’s a balanced binary scheme, where you need to balance your down line in such a manner that you get the max commission whether you work or not. This scheme is quickly gaining feet in Mumbai, Gujarat etc.
It works like this. Well the minimum amount is 30000. But they insist it to start with 300000/- as it will help recover the initial investment faster. You buy products/services (mind you most of them are pricey & not available to common people) for 300000. Then you have to make 2 IRs (individual representatives) under you for which you get 2*14% (300000) =84000 as the commission!! Wow. Doesn't it sound great? Wait it doesn't end here – you also get 14% of 300000 for each partner your partners make under them. This way you basically get your money back in the 3rd level itself and free products/service. Double wow!! This way they are misguiding and influencing young people to earn millions if they reach 8th-10-15th level and so on and so forth.

- It’s a simple business which I am doing since past 1 year now, but I don’t understand the above calculations. The possibility of somebody misguiding you cannot be denied, but the right compensation plan is available on the website www.qnet.net. And the company is committed to pay you as per that and is doing so since last 13 years. You need to re-understand the plan from some reliable source.

I have found that everything is fishy about it. That is the reason why I want to use your platform to disseminate this information to everyone so that people don’t fall prey to these scamsters and lose their hard earned money.

There are reasons why Scheme is illegal, company is fraud and concept is a scam!!

- I will be glad to know one valid reason :P

• They don’t have pan/tan registration. Not registered under companies/sales tax act 1956.

- The Company is registered in India by the name of Questnet Enterprises India Pvt. Ltd. And is having its registered office at Chennai. The same can be verified by persons having valid User ID and password under Governments Company website www.mca.gov.in The Company has a valid PAN and TAN. I am aware of both the numbers as I have the TDS Certificate issued by the Company but am not sharing it. Those who are interested in knowing can login to Government website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and under Section ‘Know your TAN’ can check out the TAN for themselves.The Company is registered under Sales Tax, the same is verifiable from Government Website www.mahavat.gov.in under Icon ‘Dealer Services’ and ‘Know your TIN’ So, the above allegations are baseless.

• No registered address under ROC of India.

- Already clarified above, www.mca.gov.in is the official ROC website.

• You need to buy products/services in $ through your credit card and they remit commissions in $. It’s a violation of FEMA and IT laws.

- The comment could not have been more vague. The Company gives the product rates in Rupees. Where is the question of somebody paying in Dollars ? All my product purchase have been through DD and Credit Card and are in Rupees. Where is the question of violation of FEMA, when no foreign currency is involved and payment is to Indian Company ? and How is this transaction a violation of Income Tax Laws ? What has Income Tax Act to do with it ? I am practicing Tax since past 5 years now.

• QNET earlier called questnet and earlier to it goldquest. Both of them are banned by GOI. Their directors (Pushpam Appalanaidu & others) were prosecuted in 2009-2010.

- As mentioned earlier, the company is still existent today and running by the name of Questnet Enterprises India Pvt. Ltd. The Directors Pushpam Appalanaidu and 6 others were arrested by Tamil Nadu Police over some false allegations of scam due to misinterpretations and unethical business by some joinees. However, all the allegations were quashed by the Tamil Nadu High Court. The Police went into appeal and the Supreme Court upheld the High Courts stand. So no allegations claimed by the police were proven in the court of law, as they were baseless. The same can be verifed from the below link, which is the website providing all court cases to be referred by lawyers and solicitors. http://www.indlaw.com/guest/DisplayNews.aspx?B990735B-9E8D-4961-A5B4-0B9B25ECDD85

• It is Head quartered in Hong Kong but not registered under Hong Kong Direct Selling Association (HKDSA). It is because HKDSA doesn’t recognize it as its business model is illegal. Even DSA of Singapore and India doesn’t recognize it!

- It’s a fact that the Company is not registered with Hongkong Direct Selling Association. But out of several companies operating in Hongkong, only 8 companies are registered with the Association. So the conclusion that HKDSA recognizes the Company’s business as illegal is baseless. For India, again only 18 companies are registered with the Direct Selling Association out of more than 1000 companies operating in India. However, Qnet is registered with the Direct Selling Association of Malaysia, Singapore and Philipines. Its also registered with Hongkong Health Food Association. Further the company has got the ‘most caring company’ award for 3 consecutive years by the Hongkong Council of Social Service, a regulatory body.

• Referral marketing/MLM/Pyramid/Binary/Balance Binary/Ponzie schemes are banned under PCMS Act 1978.

- What is PCMS Act, 1978, Theres nothing like that in India. If you have written the act, why dint you put it forth to the Parliament boss… !!

• QNET is banned in developed countries like, US, European countries, Australia etc.

- Qnet is having operations in all the above coutries. For your information, the ‘Networking Times, ’ Magazine based in US had an entire issue exclusively on QNET. The same magazine awarded the Chairman of the Company, ‘Best of the Best’ award last year. One of the group companies of QNET named QI Comm, is based in UK and is ranked as the 28th Fastest growing Tech Company by the Tech Track Magazine based in UK. The company is also operational in Australia and is having a regional office there as well.

• QNET is an ecommerce platform and started in 1998. Still there was no global internet traffic till 2010 (source alexa.com). Hong Kong where the company is registered doesn’t feature in even top 20 for global traffic on it.

- This information is very vague and not in the right context. Please recheck the facts and this has got nothing to do with Qnet.

• Against the founder of QNET, Vijay Eswaran still n numbers of civil cases are pending in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, SriLanka, India etc.? His name was once under the Interpol’s red

- Sirjee, you are partially correct about the fact that his name had appeared in Interpols Red list and he was arrested as well, but he was subsequently released when it was proven in the court of law that he was not guilty in anyway. Lets get some light on the identity of Mr. Vijay Eswaran.Vijay Eswaran has been awarded the highest title of Malaysia ‘Datuk’. It has the same prestige like that of ‘Bharat Ratna’ in India. In the July 2011 issue of Forbes Asia, he was named as one of the 48 Heroes of Philanthropy.Through RHYTHM Foundation and Vijayratnam Foundation, loads of money has been donated to Charity to various countries including India. The World Chinese Economic Forum has awarded him the Lifetime Achievement Award for Regional Philanthrophy.He is also a spiritual leader and a motivational speaker today.This blog is not enough to write about him.

- Conclusion : Please think, check, apply before you utter anything next time…

For any further authentic information, you can mail me at mayurnisar@yahoo.com.

CA Mayur Nisar
98198 25280
Iawesome Send email

Jan 16, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

I had joined Questnet through a reference of my friend; after I joined I had a few relatives who too joined Questnet by seeing my excellent performance. We all had positive Qualities and strong believe to be successful, so are we. All thanks to Questnet.

Don't join in peer pressure; an MLM business like Questnet could be a problem to you if you are not hard working, If you are highly negative, give up easily, Like to run from situations, want to be rich quickly.
As people with these qualities are not able to perform well and then sit and spoil company's name.

Subsidized LPG Gas - Use of subsidized LPG in Sweet shop
    Dear Sir, I want to bring your kind attention towards...
    UPSC - Could not complete ESE Application due to server...
    I was filling out my application for ESE unfortunately...
    Eureka Forbes - Servicing of water purifier
    I have a Eureka Forbes water purifier and have done an AMC...
    EMU TRAIN SERVICE - EMU service canceled
    Hello, EMU service has been canceled for 6 up and down...
    GVK EMRI ASSAM - NOT PAYMENT OF GRATUITY
    I was an emt of gvk emri from the launching of 108 service...
    INDIAN POST - Not proper tracking & service delay
    Hi I have parcel to be deliver on 9-oct-2018, It came on...
    kotak securities - FUND TRF TO KSEC
    I just received message of 10000 debited money from kotak...
    Tata Cliq - Delivery fraud
    I have raised a complaint on 15th October 2018 with...
    harayana roadways - Refund of ticket amount
    I booked the ticket from Hamirpur to Delhi on 21/10/2018...
    KSEC - Fund trnf
    Team hw cm money has transfered to KSEC account with out...