QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Qnet

qnet cheaters prospect technics
See the qnet cheaters prospecting technic.
I got this msg in watsapp.
It starts like this.

 ATTENTION GUYS 

Prospecting technique:
1) Start with a Hi for formality with the prospect.
2) Chat for few seconds like how are you, where are you,
Tell them you are into a business past __ months then immediately shoot then below one,

Any person looking for vertical income growth and an exposure to global market, via ECommerce, my project provides that.
And an earning potential that holds is a lakh to 6 lakhs per week.
I am looking for leads to look after markets like pune Hyderabad chennai banglore delhi dubai mumbai

Its a project, the synopsis of the project will be shared after meeting few criteria.
If you meet out the criteria, we will setup an appointment.

Let me know if you want to know abt the project
I'm looking for only 2 lead roles

how fraud work

HOW THE FRAUD WORKS
So how they cheat you in Café Cofee Day (CCD). The whole CCD is booked by them everybody there except one or two like you who are ready to get brainwashed.
So what is the process:
One of your friend (or somebody you trust) will invite you to the CCD saying it’s a business proposal and you can earn by your own, obviously you will ask them that this should not be a MLM concept and he will deny (later you will know it is exactly MLM just named as network marketing). Now you are in CCD, they will ask you nothing to eat or drink, neither the bearer of the CCD will come to you (all fixed up), now your friend will introduce a friend of his whom you might not have ever seen before, this person will try to be friendly and the conversation will contain these below written points to fool you.
 They will ask are you happy with your job, and will tell you that your boss scolds you
 They will tell in job you work for 40 hrs in week and have no time with your family
 They will tell you cannot watch movies while being in job
 Somehow they will try to make you convince that job is the worst thing you have done.
 Now they will ask you that how can you overcome this, you will have no answer.
 Then they will take out a page and draw 4 quadrants and tell that there are four people in this world (taken from some book)-Employee (E), Self Employed(S), Investors(I) and Businessman (B). (I will use the letters in Brackets for further references)
 Now you fall in E, and people in S are like you, while people of I and investing in businesses of B.
 Bottom line is-So you being in E are earning for B
 Next step they will tell you hourly calculation of your job in weeks and you work for 40 hours a week.
 Now they will tell you to spare 15-20 hrs for your own business (you have still no idea of your own business).
 Now they will tell you will you be able to invest Rs. 1.5 Lacs for your business, as universally there is no return if you don’t invest, You just Say ‘YES’. Now they will tell you that this company where you invest (still they will not tell you its QNET) will give you whole money in e-store credits (the estore being blocked by Govt of India, check qnetindia.in, qnet.com) to purchase lavish or health related items (the brands which you have never heard of being in this world). Your friend may have already shown you a CHARIOS watch, or a Biodisc with capabilities of changing molecular structure of water, WTF-can you really change H2O in HO2 or something bullshit with a glass disc which is healthier than regular water, to this they will answer that it will change the molecular characteristics of the minerals in it-another bullshit, don’t even bother they have enough shits to serve you .
 Then they will tell you the earning possibilities, you will have 3UV (UV is Unit values) for Rs. 1.5 Lacs, for more amount you will have more unit values and you can purchase holidays with 1.5 Lacs 21days holiday spread over 5 Years and so on for a higher value investment, they will tell you their major competitor is club mahindra.
 You can earn by making chain in your right and left, i.e. ‘cheating’ two more person with 1.5 lacs or more and putting them in your right and left in chain, then they will work in that 15-20 hrs and everybody’s investment will give you a earning.
 They will tell you that you will earn 9.5 Lacs a week 4 crores in a year.
 Then they will tell you that in bullshits of payout in Unit values that it is in multiples of 3(forget it-another bullshit)
 Now they will tell you that only two persons can be below you and and all other new joiners will be under you so even if you have another friend who joins it will be under your chain but not directly under you , in such a way everybody in chain will earn.
 Now they will tell you that they are buying Audi, BMW, Harley Davidson and will also show some images of luxury cars and bikes with them. They will say they had asked for them and will be delivered shortly, but nothing they have there right now.
 After all this shit they will ask you when you can deposit money?, suppose you say in a day or so, now they will take you to other cheaters (members) in their group, and any or all of your questions will be in vein with their mindless and diverting answers.

Finally even after coming out you have seen No Brochures, No Leaflets, Nothing in documentary proofs, you don’t even know that which is the hong kong based parent company, they have not shown you the website (its blocked).
All you know that there are cheaters as members who work with big companies and will leave that organization to earn as WHOLETIME CHEATERS.

qnet fraud........

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!
My experience with QI (Quest net International ) has been tormenting so say the least.I request anyone reading this to stay away from such unscrupulous people.They are a bunch of greedy souls who will befriend you and then make you bakras.There is this doctor Julie Shastri staying in my apartment.Staying in the same apartment we came to know each other.One day I receive a call from her saying that she has a business proposition for me and she will like me to come to a cafe shop to discuss.We finally met at Aromas in Hiranandani (their usual centre is Kartar Road Bandra) where her two "business partners" one of whom was her brother accompanied us.She said that they wanted to judge me first and only if I was a fit they will consider me for the partnership. What followed was an hr and half non-stop lecture on how useless job life is and how this business will help me achieve all the financial freedom I had ever dreamt of. I was told how people from Wharton, ex hedge fund guys and bankers had left their jobs to pursue this venture.I took every thing as was told just because I trusted this lady.After one and a half hour I was completely brain washed to believe that QI is a great business venture.I was given not much detail about the type of work I will be doing.They said that anyone can do the work they just needed people who would fit in.After the one and a half hr session the guy popped up the question which would determine if I could start my journey to be the next crorepati. He told that any business venture requires seed capital so if I wanted to embark on this journey I would have to invest some 3lakh in buying a holiday package from QVI club, a subsidiary of the company. He asked me ow much liquid cash I had that I could invest immediately.I told him I had around a lakh.He tried a lot to convince me to use my credit card limit to arrange for 3 lakh as it will help me get more share of the company and make more money.Later he asked me to give a token amount of 10k so that he could consider me for this business venture.I was still not very clear about the business venture but at the same time I did not want this opportunity of making money to slip from my hands hence I went to the nearest ATM and gave them the money.I was also asked not to talk about this business venture with any one for the next 2 days.I had a day trip planned with my friends on Saturday.Starting from the evening I started receiving SMS and calls from Julie.She wanted me to attend a session at 9 am on Sunday where I will get to meet all the great people who are a part of this business.Her constant chasing had begun to annoy me and by Sunday morning I started having second thoughts about what the business was all about.I had not talked to anyone about it as yet.I smsed her in the morning that I will not be able to go ahead with the business and wanted my 10k back.She gave me some crap that she had already registered me in the portal and paid 10k hence could not return my money.She convinced me to come for the session .Seeing my 10k already down the drain and still trusting her I decided to go ahead with the session.On the way I was told that I will meet some faculty from SP Jain and some guy from IIMs.I was told it will be the most amazing experience of my life.I will get to meet really smart people..Also I will be given a set of books which are really amazing and can teach me more than any MBA college can.When I reached there I saw some 600 people out there.Music was being played and people were dancing to it.I was introduced to some ex-bankers.Later I was asked to pay 2100 to get the membership card to attend the session and a bunch of books.In the session a guy shared his experience of how he made crores.Later an i-banker from Morgan stanley gave a presentation of how the business works and how this business guarantees a return of 4.5 crore in 4 years.After another round of brainwash I was asked to make the payment so that I could become a part of the club.I asked for some time to see how much money I could invest.I was told that the least I could was 36k.Seeing that 10k was a lost cause I thought that by investing in the 36k package which was a 7 nights holiday package I could atleast save my 10k from going to waste.After my investments were made and I came home and googled about the company .It was then I realized what I had got myself into.I smsed her telling that I did not want to be associated with such a fraud company which was already banned in a couple of countries.She told me that the product had already been purchased and she could do nothing about it.I had received no emails about the product but still according to her the product had been purchased.I was totally convinced by now that I could not associate myself with such a company .I could not imagine myself being a face of such a fraudulent company.After much chasing I was returned 28.4k the remaining money 100$ she deducted as a transfer fees(another crap from her).So I took a loss of 7k but am glad that I got out of it with my dignity intact.

qnet scam

its a bigggest fraud company. in this business we have to cheat our relative or close freind.....shmae on you....

Let try writing directly to finance minister Mr. Arun Jaitley about this scam.May be he can do something if we all send complaint to him about this fraud. telling how company is fooling people.
Giteshg

Fraud company QNET

I trapped by QNet Team in CCD Dadar. One of my best friend approached me there. Believing him they trapped my money. They told me that they will make my money double if I do as they will tell. They told me that we are not going elsewher and keep faith on your best friend. But It was my big mistake. After getting money when they told me that now you cheat your friends and relatives like us then you will surely get your money double in a month, I refused to do these dirty tricks. I asked same day (1st meeting after closing) to give back my money, they told that it is not possible. Actually it was possible. My friend who approached me there named mangesh salkar agreed to pay my amount. He gave me some hopes. He told me that not to worry about money. He is going to manage some amount for me. But after some days he also started avoiding my callsmsgs. But now I m going to Police because it is only way to teach lesson to these fraudsters.

Fraudsters Names:
Pooja Kothari
And QNET CCD Dadar & R Mall team, Mulund
indiaagainstqnet1

Qnet complaints

people cheated in this scam can mail their complaints to the cyber cell of their respective city. You have to write an application letter addressing the head of a cyber crime investigation cell . and you have to provide some details , documents like bank statement and mails and name of the person who has cheated you with address if you have. If you do'nt have address then provide all the details you have about that person and photo. you can find the website details of cyber cell on below website for major cities. go to cyber cell website in contact us section you will get the email of to which you have to send application of complaint.

Raise voice against qnet

Qnet refund

Hi dont invest in qnet if u r stuck and want some help regarding this contact me on9761048161
indiaagainstqnet1

India against Qnet

Whosoever is cheated by their friends/realtive in this scam, please reach out to police and lodge FIR against them. Also if you know in which company they are working , inform that company that this person is a part of scam.

Qnet rocks

People who dont work after getting signed up write this shit and bad words. I have achived my Dreams.Qnet rocks.

Qnet rocks

People who dont work after sighing up write this all shit and bad. I have achived lot of things because of Qnet.
hmshaikh

Qnet fraud

Myself Habib from Pune, I cheated by my best friend, I invested 6 Lakh in Qnet in June 2017, I have Visited there place almost 10-12 Days in Pune (Pimple Saudagar) after visiting their place I Realized that it’s fraud & same day I have decided to Quit from Business. When I informed about to quit my upline, they tried to divert my mind for continue with Business at least 1 year till the time I recover my Money back which I invested, But I am not ready to make a fool my Best Friends & Relatives.
I have mailed for Cancelation my IR ship, but due to world Purchase they denied & world purchase Cooling period is 7 days only, that also my upline not informed me.
I have request refund request within 30 days which I received mail while registration.
Please give suggestion, how to refund my money.

Habib
hmshaikh

Qnet fraud

I have mailed for Cancellation my IR ship, but due to world Purchase they denied & world purchase Cooling period is 7 days only, that also my upline not informed me.
Please give suggestion, how to refund my money.

Habib
kumar90pankaj

Sep 17, 2017

cheated by freind through Qnet

hi

please add my no. in whats app group
pankaj
kumar90pankaj

Sep 17, 2017

cheated by freind through Qnet

hi...

i am pankaj from indore,i cheated by my best freind, i invest 1.35L in Qnet in april2016, still i am not getting any id or any mail regarding this, i attend 1 week training in delhi.after that i know it is only a cheating with close freind or family...i said to my freind i dont want to part of it and refund my money...she said she will inatiate refund it will take some time..almost 4 month completed no money recived...i think she cheated me..bcoz i am not receving single mail from qnet......what i do....i taken loan from bank for this bullshit company,,
please give suggestion,,,how to refund my money.....
abhijeet25

Qnet scam victim

I am Abhijeet
I am a victim of qnet scam
Pls add me to the group to fight this shit
my mob. no 7768077700
abhijeet25

Victim of qnet scam

I am Abhijeet
I am a victim of qnet scam
pls add me to the group to fight this shit
my mob no 7768077700
SOHAN11

Qnet Fraud company

I was also been trapped badly by QNET, it was a group of people who came through my know person and they somehow trapped me by telling so many things and showing so many video, they did the brain wash and finally took the money from my credit card. I have the people number and name who did this to me.

I want to file a case and sue the company to do the human trafficking and looted my heard earned money from me. Please I want to know further procedure, how I can sue them and recover my money.

Thanks a lot

SOHAN
Raise voice against qnet

qnet refund

Hello

Please stay away from qnet , it is eating india , its a scam if you are stuck and want some help regarding the refund contact me at [email protected]
V for QNET

Cancellation Not Received?

I had mailed for product cancellation within 30 days. Later on I raised a case on portal. They say they have not received any mail on their support id. I have the mail in sent list with the cancellation request form. Any help on how to proceed further?
Delhi Scam

Sep 9, 2017

Kapil Soni Qnet, Nikunj Jhawar Qnet, Ashok Sharma Qnet

Do not get into trap with Kapil Soni Qnet, Nikunj Jhawar Qnet, Ashok Sharma Qnet, These are bastards they will Loot you and spoil your life.
d_mishra

Sep 9, 2017

solution

Hi dear all,

I was also a trapped person but a lot of thanks to God that i came out from this situation..
please you dont loos your hopes just i m sending the process detail follow it you will get back your mony,
Pls write a detail email with your problem and ID no and by whom you traped on given emial id.
Shivasagar143

Sep 8, 2017

Form A Team To Fight Against Qnet

Hi Everyone,

Those who got cheated, I request everyone to share your contact numbers so that we can form one group and fight against those guys. If you really want to take revenge on them then share your contact numbers so that we can get in touch with each other and also it help everyone to get their money back from those cheaters. If we go by group then only something will happen if you keep on posting here then it does not work at all. If you really have guts & dare to fight against them then please share your contact numbers we can fight against then and also we should complain against them. We need most of you guys support so that we can definitely take the action against them.

Shiva
Indianatheart

Sep 6, 2017

QNET Fraudsters from Pune/Mumbai

QNET Fraudsters from Pune/Mumbai/Nashik -

Amol Shinde - 99875 50622 (Lives in Pimpri Chinchwad/Bhosari)
Jigal Jain (Lives in Mumbai)

and few others who's name are not known to me. They usually meet people in Citrus Hotel, Pimpri and nearby posh places around.
Sanjeev Ahire

Aug 29, 2017

QNet

I trapped by QNet Team in Mulund (R Mall). One of my best friend approached me there. Believing him they trapped my money. They told me that they will make my money double if I do as they will tell. They told me that we are not going elsewher and keep faith on your best friend. But It was my big mistake. After getting money when they told me that now you cheat your friends and relatives like us then you will surely get your money double in a month, I refused to do these dirty tricks. I asked same day (1st meeting after closing) to give back my money, they told that it is not possible. Actually it was possible. My friend who approached me there named Abhay Talekar agreed to pay my amount. He gave me some hopes. He told me that not to worry about money. He is going to manage some amount for me. But after some days he also started avoiding my callsmsgs. But now I m going to Police because it is only way to teach lesson to these fraudsters.

Fraudsters Names:
Abhay Talekar
Sakharam Kharat
And QNET R Mall team, Mulund
mohanvikas

Aug 25, 2017

Invested in Qnet through friend who is an upline but git it back

Hello People,

In the year 2016, January 1st which was a new year my friend made me invested in his so called business saying that he wanted to expand his business in hyderabad and he was looking for one manager who can handle it and he approached me saying that as they were looking for only one person.

He said, his senior manager will be meeting me in a hotel. As they do not have an office. I asked him 4 times on the call saying that what was the business or name of the company? He said i will get to know. I met the so called senior manager and she showed me some examples and she was telling as if she was warren buffet.

They did not reveal the name of the company untill i paid them 3.5 lacs in cash. And the same night i had to attend the introduction session where at last the name of the company was revealed which was QNet.

That night i couldnt sleep well and the very next morning my friend came from Bangalore, and I asked him to give my money back as i was not interested and he did not tell me as it was Qnet.

He was saying that i can earn 9 lacs per week and he was doing it as it was 14 months since he already joined, i stil lwonder why he travels in a bus though he earns 9 lacs per week.

I asked him to cancel registration and give me back my money. He said he will do it on the same day and after two days he was asking what was my problem.

I understood my money is gone and i did not have an option. I wrote a suicide letter including all the name so the people whom i met as my team members and the uplines and forwarded it to my friend.

He was about to hand it over the police and also the upline who made me invested in Qnet, he called me the next moment and promised me to give me back my money.

I got all my money with in the next 25 days. All these days i wasn't sleeping well.

My suggesttion to you is, if something happens please approach the police first only they can help you,

ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Online 64 KB ECHS card verification not received by record...
    Dear Sir, I have applied for ECHS online 64 KB Smart...
    IGNOU - Regarding non receipt/ display of result of MEG-5...
    I have appeared in the MEG examinations paper MEG-4,...
    RTO OFFICE NOIDA - WRONG FARE CHARGED BY PVT BUS
    Sir,I boarded from GIP to Advant. The bus conductor was...
    IndiaBulls - List of docs not provided.
    Dear Mr.Mourya, We understand that our team got in...
    IGNOU - Synopsis Approval Status
    Dear Team, I posted the synopsis of MS-100 dated on...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Street Light
    DLF Maintenance Arjun Marg DLF - 1 Sub: Lack of...
    UPSC NDA - NDA Part-2nd not complet
    sir , I have successfuly completed my upsc NDA part-1...
    kapu corporation loans - kapu loan
    HI SIR, I have applied for kapu corporation loan...
    State Bank of India - Unauthorised disbursement
    We have noticed that INR 40000/ disbursed from account...
    Halcyon kart - Jeans combo 102
    I ordered jeans combo 103 of size 34 . But the delivered...