QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Rahulken

Nov 7, 2016

Refund process

Hi All,

Refund is totally possible. I am also one victim of this.. I got full refund of my money.. Travel package was bought of my 75% invested amount, and rest 25% was with my upline. I applied for refund and got that 75% amount from company. For remaining 25% amount , I filed a police complaint . So you need upline address at any cost to file a complaint so that process will be fast.
Police called me and my upline and made sure he transferred entire 25% amount in front of him thru online transfer. I received total amount... Until u file police complaint none of the uplines will bend for you... I waited for 1 year for that 25% amount asking calmly to upline... My patience limit crossed and filed a complaint. So make sure you have address of upline before filing a complaint..

All the best...
pranjali.yadav

Nov 6, 2016

QNET SCAM IN ALL CITIES

Hi Guys,

Below are the QNET BASTARDS IN pune roaming pimple saudagar near spot 18 degree, Magarpatta city(Amonora mall,Season mall), Chinchod,,Viman nagae(inorbit).

if you inverst money in QNET then you will realize why i invest money in QNET.
SO be careful..these peoples have no value for friend and relatives.

They just want your money.They are also doing fraud advotizement like (brought new bike, car,laptop etc ) actually they are buying from there own money.

here Monica jagga and Shailesh kumar are main lead.

They are motivating there team to bring people .

Monica Jagga 9021310978 TCS ,PHASE 3 PUNE

Brijesh Mehta
M S K

Nov 4, 2016

Qnet Bangalore FRAUDS

I'm Rafiq RTI Activist those who want any help to recover money just call me on my number 8088411131 regarding Qnet
I'm ready to fight for justice...
M Rafiq.
Raj1975

Nov 3, 2016

Hello Sai Arya,

I saw your message here that a Qnet refund is possible even after several months (in case of a travel package). I have tried calling you number mentioned here (99162 02090) but the person tells it is a wrong number. I have also sent you messages via complaint board and also sent emails a couple of time but no reply. If a refund is indeed possible, and you can help, please reply to my email/messages.

If anyone is able to help be get a refund, please send me a message.

Raj
Net2307

Nov 2, 2016

Qnet refund and hide the information about business

My IR I'd which was created my upline is IN073882.
Am begging them for the refund of my money since many days but all I get to here is its been sent for verification and will update on it soon.
I was pushed into the registration without even giving information about what is the company name and also not even about the business wat they are doing by my ex roomate, colleague and friend. But now she washed off her hands saying she has escalated to concerned person and cannot help further.
I am already feeling cheated and no hopes in getting refund
Geethaaghu

Nov 1, 2016

Qnet SCam

Hi Guys,

Manchester City and Etihad Airways is looking for a review based on the Scams of Qnet in India as this is causing reputational issues.

They are looking for reviews secretly, please email

socialmedia@etihad.ae and mancity@mancity.com

It has to be from your Qnet Registered email and Subject Line has to be your id IN123456 and Qnet Scam Review.

Please mention your whole story too and be honest.
zubialam

Oct 27, 2016

Qnet scam in NCR

Home IndiaIndia News
QNET SCAM: Former billiards world champion Michael Ferreira, two others surrender before court
Michael Ferreira had to surrender after the Supreme Court rejected his anticipatory bail last week.
By: Express News Service | Mumbai |
Published On: October 1, 2016 1:07 Am
Michael Ferreira, QNET SCAM,QNet cheating case, QNet scam case, latest news ,India new,
Michael Ferreira. Express
FORMER WORLD Billiards Champion Michael Ferreira surrendered before the Mumbai sessions court Friday, in connection with the QNet cheating case. Ferreira, however, told the court that he was a “mere shareholder” in the Hong Kong-based marketing franchise and was not involved in misleading and duping investors.
He further told the court that he had attended the company’s programmes abroad, not for sales of its products but to inspire people as a former sportsperson.

Watch What Else is Making news
Senior counsel Amit Desai, along with advocate Sandeep Karnik who represented Ferreira, told the court that the 78-year-old had not received any commission or dividends from the company.
A Special Investigation Team of the Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of the Mumbai police is investigating the complaints of customers alleging that they were duped in the multi-layered marketing schemes through a master franchise of QNet.
The EOW through special public prosecutor Pradeep Gharat sought Farreira’s custody claiming that as the 80 per cent shareholder of Vihaan Direct Marketing Selling Limited, Ferreira was a member of the conspiracy.
“The prosecution’s case is that Vihaan Direct Marketing had misled people through false representation. Ferreira was not involved in sales, he did not earn any commissions or dividends. The talks he gave were inspirational and not to sell products under the scheme. He is a well-regarded, respected sportsperson. He is 78 and tomorrow (on Saturday) is his 79th birthday,” Desai argued, stating that Ferreira had made himself available to the EOW and had given statements to the investigators. He argued that Ferreria’s police custody was not required for the investigation.
Special Judge DP Surana of Maharashtra Protection of Interest of Depositors court, however, sent Ferreira and two others — Malcolm Desai and Maganlal Balaji — who had surrendered on Friday, to police custody till October 13.
“Custody is necessary for investigating agencies in financial scams to confront the accused with information already furnished, oral statements made during interrogation and to confront them with other arrested accused,” the judge said, while granting police custody.
The case was registered on an initial complaint made by Oshiwara resident Gurpreet Singh Anand with allegations of the multi level marketing firm, Qnet, having collecting at least `400 crore by enrolling 30,000 investors who paid at least `1.5 lakh upfront as part of the scheme. The firm began by selling a range of products, including bio disks that claimed to provide miraculous cures for diseases like cancer and long-distance learning. Buyers were made individual representatives and charged with getting new customers for the company.
Qnet is fake

Oct 26, 2016

QNET BASTARDS

Qnet teaches you to FAKE IT TILL U MAKE IT.. Innocent, brainwashed people don't understand that the uplines are faking relations and using u in the garb of family for making money, they have no respect, affection , values or integrity. Here there is no mother, father, brother or sister so forget about your as a downline. I had the worst nightmare in form of relationships and tge so called QNET family blocked me as soon as I came to know about their reality. When I stumbled upon a newspaper article about the uplines like Amit Soni, Bharat Sharma, Rakesh Kinger, all those who used to take our VCELL to brainwash hundreds like us, playing purely on emotions, I demanded refund from my uplines but they started showing their true colours. Anyway, I used legal threats n very very harsh language to get my refund.

Please beware of this nonsensical chain and beastly people:

Dubai
GURMIT SINGH +971564996151

ARVINDER KAUR(his wife) +971506532801

POONAM BHASIN(his puppet) 9811902112

SYED IMRAN ALI(another pimp) 8826946849

HEMLATA VERMA 9643002958
K Nagaraja

Oct 25, 2016

Qnet scam, I want to refund my amount

This is Nagaraj one of my friend referred me abt this they blamed me a lot they talk about our mindset, I want to quit from this so plz tell me how to refund amount from qnet...
Support modi

Oct 23, 2016

Be Aware about QNET

1: ⁠⁠⁠Qnet scam raccket is in pune banglore mumbai delhi. They fooled engineers to become a millinioer in 4 years and invest money.

Its binary trap to fooled friends brainwash . They Firstly transfer money to his own account and then told about bussiness.

Beware of this Qnet and save friends fRom depression , money ,time, job.

Qnet target is to get money from India and its operates from hong kong china..

They become successful because our ploice and goverment not take it seriously and quick action.
Its totally loss to india and indian people.

Please share this to your friends as a human being..
Jyotipaharwa

I don't need Q-breaks package of Sawadee Samuai 7D/6N, I want refund

It's pretty much same like everyone, I was also called by closed friend of mine, which I even doubt if I can call him one now, to attend such meeting which he called interview. I went to just CHECK what's it all about which later on became bottle on my neck. Me and my husband were sure that we would not be doing this businessz but I started getting calls like 5 times a day if I've applied for loan or not, which followed with all the suggestion and options available to get a loan. All I was informed about this business was it's a partnership business and ALL THE INFORMATION WHICH I WANT WILL BE TOLD ONCE I JOIN THEIR BUSINESS, to my surprise after I gave money I learnt that I have to bring future victims, which they call as BUSINESS PARTNERS.
After attending Welcome session I was damn sure that I'm not gonna be part of this shit any more and I need my money back.
And the drama begins, no refund is not possible since you have crossed 7 days after you ordered the products - and these orders were made by UPLINE. I was not even asked my choice whether I'm interested to take those products or not.
We'll I don't need any product of qnet, I've got refund for the products. However I want refund of $910 USD which was used for 7D/6N Sawadee Samuai holiday package without my consent, even if I wanted to go to that place or not that's none of their business they just wanted to keep this amount somewhere so they did.
Let me know if you need any details, I would be happy to give because I urgently need money and my that CLOSE
FRIEND has refused to help in this critical time.
nishaaaa

QNET CHORNI

Qnet Cheaters
Hello Guys,

Be aware from below Qnet cheaters from Delhi - Ncr.

Yasir Faraz
Gopal Maheshwari
Kopal Garg
Shashwat Sharma
Anjeev Kumar
Ajay Verma
Ankit Gupta
Abida Khatoon (
They are perfect in telling lie,doing fraud.unethical and moralless.
DSK1954

I am Broke :(

GUYS... I really scared whenever I think about my 7 lacks and feel guilty why I believe my friend, I could have that amount for my better future but Qnet Guys broke me off and steal my hard earned money.

Guys.. Lodge a FIR against Qnet guy whomsoever is he.. your friend or relative.
DSK1954

FIR

Dear Friends I am also among you guys I lost my hard earned money by fooling me from one of my friend. I lodge a FIR Against company, but company is not having any role for fooling me, my advocate suggested me to make a FIR against the people who introduced me into this bullshit, so I did.

Guys don't feel that they are your friend and u cant lodge a FIR against him, they are warriors of Qnet who are looting innocent people, they target their relatives and friends, so that they wont ask for money back. if ask for money they try to make your brainwash..

GUYS DO FIR AGAINST YOUR UPLINE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
wacky

Beware: QNET is resurfacing in Delhi NCR

Guys, please be cautious of these QNET people. This week, I got quite close to becoming a sorry victim myself, but thanks to all the comments and warnings online, I was able to escape it. Remember, that it'll always be a known person (colleague, close friend or relative) approaching you for becoming a part of this SCAM. That's their modus operandi. That's what they teach their new IRs.

I recommend that you quite simply avoid meeting anyone as long as the invite says BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY and nothing else. Still, if ever you decide to attend one of these QNET meetings (traps), please do yourself a favour and ask the following questions before they start brainwashing you.

1. For how many years have they been in QNET.
2. How many distributors do they have, not the whole company, but the IR or the so called senior partner sitting in front of you.
3. What was the last pay cheque or commission that they received from QNET - ask for the proof right then and there for all these questions.

Lastly, don't forget to take down the FULL NAMES and the PHONE NUMBERS of these so called SENIOR PARTNERS / LEADERS of QNET - if we all start collecting and sharing this info online, pretty soon they won't be able to operate as easily as they do now.

It's time we all get together to get rid of these blood sucking leeches from our country.
RaniLovesChetan

Beaware of these guys.. Always you will find them in Malls and CCDs

Bangalore Looteras
Chinmaya: +91 9515102050
Chetan: +91 8970248400
Manish: +91 8971374747

They have the capabilities, to pull you on the road and stand like a beggar with their sweet, salty and soft talks.
Guys, Please don't go with their talks, always ask them their bank statement as they will always hide that stuff.

This is just for a social cause, No need to thanks me.... Being Indian :)

QNet

I would like to request all the victims to get the names of the QNet Cheats in DELHI NCR.

QNet

In 2014 I have been allured by a friend of mine, misguiding me hiding the facts and giving a very very rosy picture. However at that point of time I was suffering from acute financial constraints , hence I was forced to take loan from bank for investing in QNet.

Can we not jointly force the Indian counterpart of QNet to refund our hard earned money ???

New Delhi
Garima012

Oct 20, 2016

QNET SCAM

WE ARE FORCED TO DO THE WORK AND PUT A LL OUR HARD EARNED MONEY IN QNET TRAVEL PACKAGES. TODAY I HAVE SPOILED OUR RELATIONS WITH ALL OUR FAMILY MEMBERS. MY HUSBAND FAST FRIEND BROKE OUR TRUST TOTALLY. I TOOK GOLD LOAN ON MY HUSBAND FAST FRIEND TRUST. FIRST HE TOLD US TO TAKE GOLD LOAN.7 lAKHS AFTER 10 DAYS, OUR MIND WAS TOTALLY BRAIN WASHED BY THE PEOPLE CALLED UPLINES. THEN THEY TOLD US TO PUT THE MONEY AGAIN FOR VERY IMPORTANT POSITION. DOUBLE BENEFIT YOU WILL GET. I GAVE AGAIN 3.5 LAKHS. I PUT AGAIN 3.5 lAKHS ON MY HUBBYS FRIEND TRUSTUS . THEN THEY TOLD ME TO TALK TO YOUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS. I DID THAT, IN WHICH ONE OF MY SISTER PUT HER HARDEARNED MONEY AND MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. MY HUSBAND ALSO FORCED HIS FRIENDS AND RELATIVES TO PUT THE MONEY IN QNET, WITHOUT EVEN TELLING THEM, WHERE THE MONEY IS GOING TO PUT. THESE PEOPLE GUNJAN NAGPAL, SAHIL NAGPAL, GAGAN ARORA, PRIYA ARORA, DEEPAK ARORA, DEEPSHIKHA MAHAJAN, ABHAS GOYAL, GARIMA WADHWA, ANJUM, NITIN BAJAJ AMIT SONI, POOJA SONI. THEY ALL ARE VERY SMART AND WELL BRAIN WASHER. WE TRUSTED THEM ALOT AND NOW TODAY OUR RELATIONS ARE TOTALLY SPOILED WITH FAMILY. THEY USED TO SAY US THAT DONT WORRY WE ARE WITH YOU. BUT WHEN WE SAW OUR RELATIVES WERE ASKING US FOR RETURNING MONEY, THEY ALL STARTED IGNORING US. THEY ARE BASTARDS.........DONT TRUST THESE BULLSHITS. GUNJAN NAGPAL BIG BITCH. SHE KEPT ON YELLING ON THE PEOPLE TO MAKE A CHAIN, MAKE A CHAIN. GAGAN ARORA, PRIYA NAGPAL AND DEEPAK ARORA ARE GUNJAN NAGPAL BIG PUPPIES. THEY ARE TOTALLY CHANGED. GUNJAN NAGPAL AND GARIMA ARE VERY VERY SMART. FIRSTLY, THEY WILL BE VERY SWEET TO THE NEW PEOPLE AND THEN IF YOU ARE GIVING BUSINESS TO THEM, THEY WILL START BECOME BOSSY. THEY ABUSE OTHERS VERY NICELY. GUYS BEWARE.

KUCH NAHIN HOTA. SAB BRAIN WASH KARTE HAIN. APNE REAL BROTHERS SISTERS MEIN YEH KAMINE LOG FRICTIONS DAAL DETE HAIN. WITH YOUR MOM AND DAD ALSO.
nayakr1127

Rachit Pune cheated !! Qnet Scam no 1

I'm Rachit Nayak from Pune and have joined last year in my new job.

I met Krutika and Shailesh in a coffee shop and they introduced themselves as some business men. Later they called up and met and talked about mindset and goals and dreams. Then they introduced the concept of MLM and qnet.

They influenced me to join the business by investing 5L (take a loan) and would soon get returns. I was completely unaware of the whole scenario and they made up several beautiful stories to brainwash someone.

Later when I started to get into it, I found it was completely a scamming chain. And they already scammed me of 5L.

Please help . Now I can't even return products . I'm completely broken now , new to the job and now scammed of 5l.

Ir id IN604735

I WANT TO REGISTER A FIR
FOR THEIR BRAINWASHING SCAM

Sit in a ccd and scam people.
Joshiji

Oct 19, 2016

I lost my money..scamster Qnet people looted me

Hello All,

I joined this Scamnet@Qnet through by coming in influence and pressure from my project manager in one MNC company. That man invested in behalf of me and taken money from my salary. There is big managers gang in MNCs in Bangalore. They are cheating the employees there by using their influence. They are forcing to break FD, take loan, sell property etc by telling as investment and distributing money among themselves. Slowly many have fled from India to other tax heaven. Many poor people like me have got destroyed. Pls save them by banning and arresting them.

Rgards,
B Joshi
NotARobot

Check this out,

if it is illegal then why not any actions against them ?
NotARobot

just look at this

if net is illegal, then why such things happening, any complaint over it ?
Spartans1

Oct 17, 2016

Qnet Cheaters

Hello Guys,

Be aware from below Qnet cheaters from Delhi - Ncr.

Yasir Faraz
Gopal Maheshwari
Kopal Garg
Shashwat Sharma
Anjeev Kumar
Ajay Verma
Ankit Gupta

They are perfect in telling lie,doing fraud.unethical and moralless.
SHIKHAkr

Oct 17, 2016

QNET

Billabong school in thane also is organising this fraud qnet sessions. EOW pl check.

nsdl -pran kit - pran kit not recived
    sir, my pran kit not recived but activation date of...
    reliance gsm - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Hungama - We need kockikame back
    We want kockikame show back we are waiting for the old...
    Amazon - Mobile/Refund
    Refund order #404-2480847-7058733. I have cancelled an...
    DHATRI fuel station - Not receiving of settlement amount
    Dear sir Iam manjunath from Dhatri fuel station...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Vijay Tv - big boss
    Sir vijAy tv is very popular telecast channel.i like big...
    ONE ASSIST MFEE - Cancel OneAssist & refund my money
    I didn’t get any call from one assist regarding their...
    DishTV - 301 issue
    The response of your service team is poor and response of...
    naukriway.com - Fake call
    Hello sir, mam I got fake call from nakuriway. Com that...