QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Snoofydeepak

Jul 23, 2017

About to fall in trap

I was about to fall, like almost one step away from being cheated. I was introduced to this by my roommate whom I thought as my closest friend and well wisher. He later introduced me to a person called Bhupender Patel who works in qnet. They usually meet over coffee shops or some malls in metropolitan cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad,and Delhi. Infact i approached my friend to give some money as loan and later told him i dont want that loan. There I got introduced to and was told that they are all team members. I was forced and a kind of situation created where I had to arrange for 3.5lacs to hold company's stake. But thankfully I did not take loan.
I was bit aware because I had already known how it works when I had visited the same sort of fraud company called UNITED CAPITAL CLUB,where they have so called office at OXFORD TOWERS, OLD MADRAS ROAD, BANGALORE. I met a girl in Oxford towers who called herself as tax consultant in that company and her name is Garima Kumar. She said she is a company secretary who looks after only one wing. They make u withdraw money money from your account then and there to invest on spot. Thankfully and by God's grace, I did not fall in this trap. They usually approach people who are more active in Facebook and students are targeted more. I noticed one thing, people whom I met so far said they r from QNET are mostly from North India. Seems like they have a base geographically in North India and operate all over.

Anyways, I want you all beware of these bloody people and let others beware of them. Government should put more effort in banning and popularise them such that no other Innocents fall in trap.
QNetscammedMe

Jul 21, 2017

Message directly to Sachin Gupta

Here is Sachin Gupta's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sachinguptaaa

Let's all message him and tell him what we think of his greed and the pyramid scam he operates. You can also write comments on his posts, These jerks are hiding in plain sight, so let's put some heat on them!
payalkapoor12

Jul 21, 2017

they are totally fraud people

QNET Driven by 'Kattapaas'
Hello Amigos,

There was a time when I have this friend of mine. We were classmates in school and then destiny took it's turn and we went onto different paths. After few years, through one of our common friend, came in connect once again. Somehow, both of working in same location (nearby) and hence travelled together many a times.

Lately, he came to may place and started showing off about his new(borrowed) Enfield bullet. He told me that he has a part time business and he is making at least 15K per month apart from regular job. Now and then, he used to visit me asking for well being and then telling about how busy he is on Saturday and Sundays. When asked him about what actually he does on weekends for his part time business, he never uttered a word about company or work, he is doing.

At a moment at that time, I was also envy from his happiness, 'assets' and go getting attitude towards life. I talked to my wife about arranging funds around INR 170,000/- to invest(buy) in same but she completely denied for that. I was already serving my home loan at that time. My friend started sending my sarcastic messages about corporate jobs and dreams of entrepreneur ship. When he saw that I am not showing the interest anymore, he parted the way and moved on.

Lately, one of our other common friend contacted me and said that he has started the same ecommerce business and he is working along with my previously talked about friend. Both my friends started sharing pictures from lavish dinner parties, travel to Dubai and luxurious cars on the FB. After 2 or 3 times of tele-conversation and my compelling, he told me the name of the QNET.

That very moment, I googled on the net about this company. I came to know about their business model and modus operandi of their 'Sales Man'.

I am fortunate to be saved by this scam and very happy to have parted my ways from them.

Be cautious and be safe.

Rabb Rakhaa
Ajjj

Jul 17, 2017

Totally a Scam

Just yesterday, my one friend called me to visit him about Qnet business & arrange for appointment with his so called trainner. He washed my brain & showed me big dream but I didn't agree with him , after trainner left I ask my friend how much u guys invest for this business they told me that around $5500 .
anjlina

Jul 16, 2017

Cheating by qnet executives of 3.5 lakh

Hi,i have been cheated by madhavan murugesan who reside in Bangalore working in TCS electronic city took 3.5 lakh by telling he started a business but later came to know its networks marketing business where people need to get added.when asking to return my amount he blocked my number,blocked me on fb,watsapp.trtinh to escape.
sujaysanand05

Jul 7, 2017

refund

I was send a cancellation mail for a purchased product before two days.I want to get my amount back.
social1221

Jul 7, 2017

QNET Driven by 'Kattapaas'

Hello Amigos,

Be cautious and be safe.

Rabb Rakhaa
arunap93

Jul 5, 2017

Worst scam ever

I'm only looking for a way to publicize all of the complaints posted on this forum. I was cheated for Rs. 75000 about a year back and suffered zero returns. Worst part was that I took a bank loan which I'm still paying off with interest. I am over this but I want to make people aware of the scam that is happening all over the country.
dimspatel

Jul 4, 2017

QNET Fraud People in Gujarat

Dear Friends,

I am also victim in QNET before 1 year back.one of my friend from Vadodara his name is Jalay Kadia called me and told to me i have started a global business and i will do hard work for 4 to 5 years and i will get financial freedom then i asked to him what to do like you ask then he asked Ecommerce business then i asked how to do then he asked to me i have call from dubai's partner and drop the call.

After somedays they told to me i want to 2 potential partner's like you if you want to do something big then i asked why not then he asked we will meet with my partner he is so rocking in this business then i asked ok and when and where we will meet then he give the location and time.

We meet in Cafe coffee days in Vadodara and told to me i booked a brand bew Baleno through this business than edify their partner His name is Keyush Patel he is sweet talker and asked to me he bought volkswagen vento just doing 6 month of this business then i shocked after that Keyush Patel(Nick name in QNET Fraud Scheme KP) came in CCD then Jalay gone to CCD gate and received him and introduce to me i says ok then started the plan they show me the comentation plan with 50000 rs and forced to me for 3.5 lacs.

After completion the plan jalay asked to me give the 3.5 lac Rs check and we will rock together in this business i say ok bro but i don't know this is scam like this. after i joined this scam i meet with my school friend his name is Ishan Patel he is cheater person in Qnet and Ishan told to me jalay and me booked a brand new Baleno Car through this business then i says ok.

Ishan told to me 1 month after joined a QNET bro we will go dubai for VCON then i ask i don't have a money for go to Dubai then he asked to me VCON is compulsory to do this business and forced to take a loan after that i take a loan for 1.3 Lacs the we went dubai VCON but i heared in VCON only inspirational speech through V partners and asked to me you called to your friend for business then show off to them you are in dubai for a business trip and i realized what is this its only show off business like brand new vento,Baleno Bla,Bla,Bla.......

after 7 month Jalay bought a brand old khatara Honda Civic(Price of this car only 3lac rs New car price minimum 16Lacs when Civic is available in market) instead of Brand new Baleno.

Please don't join this magical Fraud scam and take a distance from below person,mobile number and City name.
Name Cont Number City Name
6) Rutul Parekh 9016876396/9825016683 Vadodara
mgupta1988

Jun 27, 2017

Beware of these bastards

I want to register complaint against two qnet rascals who took some money say 25000 in the name of starting this business. but soon i realized that it's an unethical business and i can't go with this crap.
i refused to make further payments and asked them to immediately refund my money as i am not at all interested. despite of so many follow ups and calls, they're not returning my hard earned money back. they've cheated so many innocent people like me.
guys, don't ever trust such bastards and directly spit on their face if they ever approach for this.

here's are details of these bastards and they run their racket at sec 18, noida, they are normally seen in some coffee shops like Barista or star bucks.

1) Gopal Maheshwari, Sponsor id - IN410369 (Mob - 9899121270)
2) Ajay Verma, Sponder id - unknown (Mob - 9711305745)

Beware of these scoundrels.

Beware of these bastards Beware of these bastards Beware of these bastards

oldmonk

Jun 26, 2017

scammers and fraud's

please never join or let anyone join this stupid cheating business Q NET !!
Abhilash ginf

Jun 26, 2017

Qnet scam

Qnet is 100% scam, here business not running products, it's running on bringing more people into net(from net we can not come). I am also victim of qnet , invested 1.4 lac in qnet, after the next day I got to that this is scam. I asked my team mate ( who made me to join in this qnet) she is saying that there are no refund process. Now I am not understanding how to pay loan amount every month,. If I file a fir on her any useful ?
Sks8wv

Jun 25, 2017

Qnet is a big Scam

Hi all, I invested 2.5L in Qnet recently and didn't even earn 1% of my investment. I am being cheated by my friend Yuvraj PB and he made me fool. Simply they call us for meetings wasting our precious time and they will tell it gives us energy I don't know what kind of energy my friend Yuvraj PB has got from it. I am depressed as I lost my money, peace everything and I don't know how to get back the money. Friends my humble request to everyone is that pls pls don't even bother if they say about online business it's a big fraud, it's chain business where ur time, money, happiness everything will go. If any of ur friends come and tell about online business or Qnet pls don't even bother to listen them.
QNetscammedMe

Jun 24, 2017

QNet scam

I joined the QNet scam and went through the brainwashing and all that. Turns out that everything they tell you is a lie, and all the logic they use to try to justify their pyramid scheme is a total lie too. The government isn't going to do anything to stop QNet or help the victims who have been cheated. Therefore it is up to us only. Get some friends and go to the PoA and start a scene and hopefully get the QNet IRs banned from their present PoA location. Keep doing this and they will be afraid to show their face in public anymore. Also warn all of your friends about QNet and ask them to warn all of their friends. We must fight back
Banqnet

Jun 20, 2017

Qnet refund

Hello everyone ,
Qnet matlab making fools of other ..you will not earn a single penny neither u will earn 4.8 cr in 5 years ,only depression and suffering u will earn.. if u have invested and want any refund guidance contact me on 8279988259.
aveep

Jun 18, 2017

QNET FRAUD

Qnet Frauds in nasik
Hi All,
recently my friend got cheated by 3 people in from Nasik (maharashtra), they approached by saying you will get money without doing anything will also making u a share holder of a company. They have cheated for Rs.4 Lac by taking loan.After giving money that person not answering phone call also.my friend is fully frustrated and depressed by loan.
QNET SCAM people are also in Nasik,beware of them.
TNT (The Naked Truth)

Jun 13, 2017

THE ILL-LOGICAL QNET??

Hello Friends, one of my very dear friend from engineering college inspired me enough to join QNET. I thank him for inspiring me and will thank him more once I get my money back. Well you already know what am I going to write but if you want to know the logic behind my decision continue reading...

First of all, my current financial struggle after I started my own business (not qnet) was known to many of my friends - I am an open book you see. I am still going to continue the struggle anyway but I got worried that I am burning my savings out without much return. But that's what business is all about; unless you are rich (10 lakhs or above) by luck or by an angel investor or purely by fantastic savings you should be thinking multiple times before starting your own business. Oh, I realize its not about my business... its about QNET. Well, it was a perfect time to bait me in. So I went in. My second weakness, hunger for knowledge added fuel to the burning question - "What if QNET actually works and I get insanely rich?!!" You see they are phenomenally trained, inspiring, superbly communicating bunch of people (no adjectives please... he is my friend after all) and trust me I admire it!

Second, the screen behind the mirror - This is an expression I learnt back in the days from a famous German electronic lounge music group called the ENIGMA. The screen behind the mirror is a song which teaches you - "It is not enough to just see the mirror - a true person sees the screen behind it too which makes it a mirror" - Deep Yo!? Anyway, long story short it is this very idea which always kept my "investigative" side on and I am not a person who will just settle with any answer. You gotta have a scientific answer. You see in science there is either an "Yes" or "No" - there is no weather forecasting as in "May be thundershowers of money!!!" Sorry boss "Maybe" is not enough. Let me see the screen behind the mirror... So... SC stays order on 19 cases against QNET in March 20017 but their website qnet.net gets blocked by DoT in June 2017, multiple cases are registered in Pune, Mumbai and Hyderabad in May and June, 7 days product refund form is not available to access in qiportal,in (new website), there has been 7-8 different name changes in past 12-13 years of their existence, the list just keeps going. That's it... my intuitive mindset lead me to these screens behind the mirror and I decided to cancel the deal today. I am writing this review few minutes after I dropped whatsapp msgs to my friend to help me get my money back and also dropped an email to global.support@qnet.net since I am only 2 days before the 7 days threshold period. Lets see where it goes... Either I get my 40K back or I get my friend back - either is fine with me. But worst case scenario... both are gone. Its gamble where I threw only that much to make a wound but not to kill!!

In this world of vultures and cancers... Be Wise... Be Alert... ALWAYS!!
Neekosum

Jun 12, 2017

QNet, Vihaan is SCAM!

Vihan is completely (Linked to QNet) fraud. this is how it operats in most of the places in south india (Hyd, Chennai, B'lore).

1. Initially you will get a call from your friends (in QNet tersm he is called IR - Indepedent Reprasentative), relatives all of soo sudden. He/she asked you about your personal life, financial life and slowly tell you about that he/she is going a business on Cost Optimization. If you ask any questions further, he/she won't tell you and skip your questions. .....In Qnet side, its called "Information Sent"
According to your reply she/he rated you as "A" (much interested), "B(ok) and "C" for (least bothered). If you ask more questions to your friend you will get brade - A in their notebook or Dairy. Assume you will get grade - "A"
2. after that, again you will get call from same friends that he is really looking for few partners in his business and he will force (literally) you to attend the interview for a change or financial freedom...this phase is called "Interview"
3. In the interview, you will connected to a Appliance (as per Qnet terms nothing but sweet talker) his/her job is no identify the mistakes and makes you thinking about the business. They will use very straight or sweet words to attract you towards the business or motivate you towards to invest the initial money into the business. if the telephone discussions went fine, and if your positive, then they will ask you to deposit Rs.5000 to move forward on the business discussion. ...this phase is called "Plan".
4. Once you deposited they will teach you about the "Cost Optimization" which is true fact. Other than that they will tell you about the Left, Right, tracking sectors, pyramid sceme (by asking examples on organization structure)....Guys noted down...they won't tell you about the company names (either Qnet or Vihana) or any directors names (like Vijay, Jatapa..etc)..They always talk about your dreams and Financial freedom..etc. If you asks any questions like about your role and work in the business- they never answer to your questions.
5. Even if you show small interest, they make you fool and you will get calls from your friend (who approached you initially) probing you to invest the money. Infact he will provide you the loan agents details also force you not to listen or follow the parents/wife instructions.
6. Once you invest the money, They will give you books on MLM and create a whats group with your Appliance. Remember, till now they won't tell you about that you have to invite other people..
7. After a week or 2, they will ask you to write 500-600 names along with contacts whom yor are aware in your circle. then they will ask you to call them with same script which you recieve in point #1.....Now tell me doesn it not scam or cheating?????
8. They will purchase a product or holiday package from QNet, which you invested. based on the product your friend who invited you will get 10-14%. You don't have option to choose the product. the term partnership (when you start the conversation) ater on promoted as customer to QNet. does it not Scam?? where is value in the MLM or Pyramid Sceme. in Any pyrimd scheme, the base like is customer not the IR's

#a. if QNet or Vihan is not scam, why they are not selling products directly into the market? like Amazon..etc.
#b. Why did they cheated people by calling it as huge business oppeartunity and playing with their emotions.??
#C. Why did they puchase products like (holiday packages...etc) with the money who invested? he can buy directly from QNet.no need to go thru Qnet if they really want that product. Then why the IR's forcing him to go for along and making purchases on QNet??
#c. If any purchases happened, why did they are not giving the products to the person who invested money?
#D. who is taking or utilizing the products?
#E. Why they are hiding the truth that the business runs by involving the people?
#F. Why did they are telling that they have all distrubution rights? does they really have the rights with them?
#G. Why did they keep telling you the statement "Don't you your brain". its very funny..

One of my close friend trapped me and forced me to invest 7 Lack thru a loan. Now I am fighting for my money :(
naveen536

Jun 10, 2017

Qnet Froud in Facebook

Hi Friends,

If anyone lost money in Qnet, I am giving an suggestion to post this on Facebook.Whom you have given an amount.
Before joining Qnet, check with police whether it's legal or illegal business.Take that guy into the police station.
Dhirendra Raushan

Jun 10, 2017

Why Qnet official website not working in India

Can any one tell me, if Qnet company is right company for "Direct Selling in India " then why " Department of Telecommunications of India" blocked his official web site "www.qnet.net" .

when you open website bellow message will show up

“This website/URL has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecommunications of India.” message from Department of Telecommunications of India

way to official website :-
search in google qnet wikipediai ->then below logo of Qnet you will find the official website url
againstodds

Jun 8, 2017

Brand New Bikes and Cars for half rate

Hi Folks,

In the year 2016 one of my common friend got into a offer of getting bikes and cars for cheap that too at 50% off it really didn't shock but had a doubt is this one more kind of scam and now both my friends are victims of this group, where in they have taken money from lot people with an 50% offer on bikes and cars and its amounting up to 75 to 80 lakhs poor fellows have lost their job and trying to sort out the issue by investing their own money.

Example Tactics of convincing the Victim:

Victim: From how long you have been doing this
Scamsters: 3 to 4 years successfully.

Victim : how many bikes or cars you have done
Scamsters : close to 180 bikes and 25 luxury cars

Victim : How Does this happend
Scamsters : Its through a Trust or NGO

Victim : Why do they do this
Scamsters : just to help people and they have tie ups with cars and bike showroom, all we have to do is get the cash from the customer YOU KEEP/TAKE YOUR COMMISSION and we hand over the cash to the TRUST /NGO and finally after 25 to 30 days we get the full money i.e. on road prize of a vehicle and proof for cash will be given if its 1 lakh and above(Estamp paper).

Note: victims don't realize that E stamp is valid for 3 month from the date of expiry and case cannot be filed AFTER THAT.

Then they show the pics of bikes and cars they have released from showroom but if you notice carefully they will never be in any pics. victims are convinced almost and wanna try one bike and they invest and time given is 35 days but for the 1st 2nd and 3rd investment they get their vehicle before 20 days and where in the victim would have earned at least 15k to 20k on three bikes now victim go for cars by the time victim gets a car he or she would have booked about 30 to 50 bikes just by trusting them and finally car gets released but the 30 to 50 bikes are stuck unless and until victim give the next batch of money for bikes / cars you will not get your bike that is if you give 2 vehicle cash one of your vehicle will be released.

When you pressurize too much you will get a news one of their Trustee is dead the new signing authority has to come in until then we cannot do anything you try getting any one big luxurious car you will get out of this.

People hope you understood what they are doing they actually pull inside where you can never come out of it

If any of your friend is doing this or marketing about IT ask them to have a check on :
1, What is a Trust / NGO.
2, How it works.
3, Why will a trust or ngo will fund outsiders where they them self are begging for funds to run the NGO.
4, why should THEY take the money to NGO and get back the full cash after 30 days.

folks I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS IN A VERY SIMPLE TERMS BUT BOTH MY FRIEND ARE GOING THROUGH HELL AND SOME TIME FEEL SO LOW AND SAY WANNA COMMIT SUICIDE I AM BEEING WITH THEM AND SUPPORTING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
yogibabaup

Jun 7, 2017

Refund support

I have initiated the Refund process with in 7 days. As per the order receipt buy back can be initiated with in 30 days. After dropping the mail to their support id support.centre@qnetindia.in I haven't received any response from them.

Please help how can I contact with them and get my money back..

Ravi Malhotara

Jun 7, 2017

REFUND

Dear

All of you if you want to get back your money from fraud company then you can contact me on my what's app number
+91-7037332566

I will do my best for you
qnetvictimallen

Jun 4, 2017

QNET/vihaan a fishy operation @ india

QNET Cheaters

Dear Friends !

Beware of these so called business man offering global business opportunity without disclosing any thing not even company name beforehand ! They just play with your emotions and show you big dreams !

Some of the Cheaters active in Kolkata / Delhi /Bangalore /hyderabad region of India are :

DEEPAK KANKANI - KOLKATA & DELHI

Sheshraj mishra

Jun 2, 2017

Qnet is a fraud company

Dear friends,
I am sharing my experience. My old friend left message on facebook messenger that she want to meet me. I replied with my number. After lot of discussion I asked her what she is doing. She told ecommerce business, and told me to join.
I met her in a coffee shop, I asked few questions but not answer, she just told me that her senior will answer who is coming after some time. Think simple a person who is known to me will not answer, but a unknown man will answer. It is because you can't lie smartly to your dear known friend.
I heard all,but no proper answer of question, only dream.

1+2=3 uv , 3+4= 7uv, 7+8= 15uv
15 x 200000= 3000000 (30 lac) company getting
Then you will get benefit of 12uv * 1000= 12000
Now calculate percentage.

Thank to God to save me from cheater. They do not have any paper or plan, simply website where any matter can change in 1 minute.

I am sure if they will sit with pen and paper I can prove them fool.

Indiaideas@icici - Regarding transaction failure
    Money deducted from my account but recharge not done ...
    indian post NSH JABALPUR - Speed post not delivered
    Respected, I had my consignment no.EM272007627IN. is...
    SINGAPORE JOB CONSULTANT - DISENO SINGAPORE (wwe.KKGROUPS.ASIA consultancy)
    DISENO SINGAPORE I got offer lettera and I am all ready...
    Post office, ballabgarh, near aggarwal post office, 121004 - Not giving my post
    मेरा नाम रविंद्र है...
    Google pay - Money deducted
    Sir, I made a payment for gate-2019,but it is asking to...
    Vishwas stock - Vishwas Stocks - Gujarat
    FRAUD COMPANY who do not have ANY Technical knowledge...
    Premia Group - failure to handover 150 sqft lockable office
    Premia group Office space at KP5 GNW I had booked 150...
    LIC HFL - Settlement of LIC-HFL A/c no.311400000125
    My pledged LIC Policy no.170746821( matured on 03-06-2018...
    IFB Industry Ltd - Poor Service
    After following up with IFB since 13th Sep-18, no...
    dhaba - Smoke pollution and Air Pollution
    I am a Residence of "old seelampur main road near...