QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Nagendra Babu K

Oct 3, 2016

Qnet Scam

Don't believe QNet Company(Not even a branch office in India).
I called to one of my friend while I was working abroad. He said he is visiting Malaysia for a business oppourtunity and he had great confidence in improving this business. I asked him what is it about and He said "cannot explain on phone and need face to face meeting".
After I reached India, I called him as a friend and fixed time to meet and enjoy the evening.
As we met in the evening he tried to explain to me regarding the business oppourtunity at QNet. As I was aware about pyramid type of schemes implemented by MLM companies, I told him it is fraud. He objected and said they will do business based on relationship rather than anything. He said some bullshit about business and which is not workable as the pyramid builds up more people are going to loose their fortune. My friend asked me to meet his senior and he will explain in detail and clear my doubts. He said the person is very brilliant, he worked in top 5 companies in India, blah blah blah. Although I was aware about this type of hype I said " Ok Will behave So". They have arranged meeting at Westin Hotel at Hyderabad. Me and my friend went to the hotel and sat in the lobby and my friend started calling and sending watsapp messages to his so called seniors(Useless fellows). My friend asked me to wait in the lobby, he and his senior went to the Toilet and discussed about the knowledge I have abt the business. My friend and his senior came to me and his senior started to ask me " what is your understanding about doing business?"
"Why do you want to do business?" "What do you know about QNet?" and started to describe the abilities and talent of his senior and asked me to behave before his senior.My friend asked me to tell everybody that "He didnot say anything about the business" and I told them that I was unaware abt the business they are doing.
Now they said I am going to meet his senior. We went to the dining table across the corner and met his senior(Very intelligent as per QNet People). He started acting like he was busy talking in phone and maintaining multiple phones and Ipads(Just hyping himself). Then he asked what do I know about Multi Level Marketting and QNet business strategies. After some talk he said they are not concentrating on promoting products but their strategy depends on how many people can I bring into the organization. They say their business is purely systematic( Not systematic -- barbaric), My friend joined by paying 5.5Lacs purchased tourism package(useless package) and a watch(They say limited edition watch). When I asked about investment he said I will be getting only tourism package for 10 Lacs(I am unaware why system changed here).

As I am screwing the person with the details I require to do an investment with QNet and how I am going to bring people into the company. He always says there will be training sessions and I need to join inorder to avail training.
Afterthat he changed the discussion to general issues avoiding further embrassement.

I sincerely request you folks "Please don't join QNet as it is not worth you pay them and mere waste of time and efforts".
Mohammed Imran Shamsheery

Oct 3, 2016

Qnet Scam Victim

Hello People,This is Imran From Dubai. I got into this qnet trap by one of my friends from Bangalore, India. I was working here in dubai for past 9 months. On July my friend called me and informed about E-Commerce business which he said he is doing well and asked me to get into it. I Ignored initially but he convinced me saying his family problems faced before joining into the business and his current status after getting into the business and asked me to meet senior upline Siddarth Pai, who often visits dubai to take care of his downlines. I met him at burjuman mall, Dubai and he praised me and praised my friend and said you will rock in the business and asked me to pay 13k Dirhams which is 2.34 lakhs. I said i will check with my parents and left the place. My friend called me so many times and asked me to arrange money i said 2 lakhs is a huge amount and i cannot arrange it he also asked me to take loan, I refused taking loan. He asked me to arrange atleast one lakh and he said he will arrange 80k on my behalf which i have to pay him after getting into business. I arranged one lakh and sent india. My friend went home and got cash from my mother On July 21 2016 and asked me to attend an event, I had to pay 150 Dirhams entry fee for that. Later i had pressure from my office and told him i cannot do this and asked to revoke the contract. He said he will help me but he refused to revoke the contract. On August 31st my company got shut down and all employees were terminated. I told this issue to my friend and asked to refund money. He said he will come dubai for Vcon which was held on September 20th - September 24th. He came here but he ignored my msgs, calls, never met me and left india. I asked him to refund money as i am running out of money and being jobless here he said to contact siddarth pai only he will help me out I met him on 25th september. Siddarth pai said me that refund is not possible and it is a business where you have to refer people only then you will earn. I requested him so many times and also asked my friend on his trust i invested money. He is now ignoring my calls and msgs and saying he cannot help me out. I am in dubai i cannot lodge a complaint against him from here. I need your all suggestions to proceed with lodging complaint. Reach me via email: mohammedshamsheery@gmail.com
Rag Rag

Oct 2, 2016

Qnet Kingpin arrested

Anti Pyramid Scheme Crusader

Sep 30, 2016

Billiards champion Michael Ferreira surrenders before court

Finally the day came. Thank you Gurpreet Bhai and everyone who fought without fear till now.

Kapil
AgainstPonzySchemes

Sep 27, 2016

QNET

Below are the seminars which misguide people

Please dont get fooled by this!!
AgainstPonzySchemes

Sep 26, 2016

QNET

Giving you an idea on how the seminars are conducted and people are trapped

Please dont get trapped in these!!!
Spartans1

Sep 21, 2016

Qnet is the curse of humanity

Qnet people has crossed all the boundaries, they are most unethical and cheated person who doesn't have any family moral. the person who can't do in his/her life joined Qnet to earn money in wrong way.all the victims should be united and write about it on social media.the more you share the more people would aware about it and will be save from this money sucking scams.

Sep 21, 2016

Need Qnet refund

Hello!

Please help me in getting my refund. I have been trapped in business from 22nd April, 2016.
I have refused to do business the next day, 23rd April, 2016, but my referral, Bhagyashree Pravin Kanse, did not even tell me that I can get refund if I approach company within 30 Days. I need my refund back. Please help me.

email - ajinkyaingole2@gmail.com
Mb - +91 8237437380

(Pune victims please contact me)
gds_22

Direct Selling in India

yes, Govt has published guidelines to comply with. All companies who operating through networking model need to register within 90 days. Direct selling is industry and Network Marketing is as distribution model. ( ex. FMCG is industry and e-commerce is distribution model )

please go through below news

company is good but still problem with people always remain.

Qnet Refund

Hi All,

I was also trapped in this business by an ex colleague of mine ,later when i realized what it was in reality, i demanded for refund ,to which i was denied. but , I escalted to their top management and after 6 months of working around, finally received my refund.

If anyone needs my help, i am ready to work with them with all the contacts and email addressess.

There was also a notification issued in several newspapers by Qnet stating to provide names of all the IRś who have cheated without providing the entire background of the business. Email address is info@qnetindia.in please send your queries to this email address.

Refund

Hello! I have been fooled by Bhagyashree Kanse (Pune) - 8605008836. in the Qnet Business. I have been told its a e-commerce based business and with earning potential of 5 crores. This lady never told me about anything before I gave her money. she just asked me to trust her and fooled me by portraying wrong and fake things. I have given 4,45,000 INR to her on 22nd of April 2016, the next day I got to know its a pure MLM chain and that time itself I told her, I don't want to enter into this and I want my money back. Till now I haven't got my money back and she is just pressurizing me with her contacts. Please help me.

Need Qnet refund

Hello!

I have been fooled by Bhagyshree Kanse (Pune) - 8605008836, in the Qnet scam. This lady has taken 4,45,000 INR from me on 22nd April, 2016. telling me, that its a e-commerce Business. I have been telling her since the next day, the day when I got to know its a MLM chain, that I don't want to do such kind of fooling business and I want my money back. Till date I haven't got my money back. Please help me.
Silpa.desai

QNET FRAUD WENT DUBAI TO MAKE FOOL WHEN THEY CAME BACK INDIA

Hi All,

Be aware these QNET fraud peoples.
Now they traveled DUBAI from there won money and they will call you from DUBAI.
then they will tell you in a year went two times international trip.
Your reply how
then they will tell i am doing business i will tell you when i came back.

Guys, be aware these cheeting peoples.
avoid these peoples.

Ask once if they will tell u i am doing businees join with me ask him/her how much you earn show me your account and credit card statement
18srikanth

Sep 18, 2016

Is Qnet going to be legalised in India

HI Atul Gupta Ji and my friends, Is Qnet going to be legalised in india. As i have few friends who are in this business and it is running in hyderabad without any ban. Mt friends who are in this business are saying that the central govt. is going to legalize this business in india and after this they will be restrictions in doing this business and it will reach to 7000 crores etc. Can you please confirm is it true or not.
indian 1234

Sep 18, 2016

qnet refund

hello everyone

please dont join qnet it is the biggest fraud of all time . for any help and for refund help contact on 9927047477
roopayadav123

Sep 15, 2016

Qnet Scam

My name is Roopa. I am also a victim of this scam, I invested in June, 2014. It was through an old colleague that I was introduced into this scam. I believed her completely and took a loan for 3 lakhs. I already had a car loan and it was very hard for me to manage both with the salary I was on. I literally scarified my basic necessities to get into this shit. But at the very beginning I understood it was not what they projected it to be. I could not force myself into cheating more people, like I was cheated.

I requested a refund, my only mistake was I did not go through the policies back then, due to some personal issues I could not follow up and keep a track. But finally the response was that “its too late for refund”

Recently after so many people reporting the scam, it has been highlighted. Through your post I understood you could get the refund of this money. Now in my case it has already been more than 1 year. Could you please give me any guidance/process or any info you have or any contact that could help me get a refund. You could reach me at roopayadav123@gmail.com

I appreciate all your help & time. And I’ll look forward to see your reply soon.

Thank you!

Roopa
phone9102

Sep 15, 2016

Reply to Tarrran

Dear Tarrran,

Your friend is making you fool. It can be done for free also. And even if he done that by paying then:
You can ask your friend that "you can apply for refund in this case". Since, you have mentioned that he done that by using his "e money", which means he used E-Cards.

Even if he swiped his Credit/Debit card, still he can request QNET for refund (depends on purchase: because refund can be done within one week or in some cases one month)

FYI: I was a part of QNET for 1 year and know the whole processes. Hope this helps. :)

A Victim.
Tarrran

Sep 13, 2016

Query

Thanks for the information that you all guys has provided,I just wanna ask one thing that my friend registered me in Qnet but I have not payed anything to him by the end I got a mail from Qnet that they have created my id and receipt and reference no and also it's show status like register (payment waived). My friend sucked me by making call and mail that my e money involved in this , you need to pay money bla bla. In that case what do I do.."

I know he is making me fool as I come to know one of the post that register in Qnet is free of cost but u need to put ur money for purchasing the product""? Is that true..?
Rahulken

Refund or File complaint

Raghavendra Katti,

1st Option
If your purchase on product receipts is in INR rupees then with in 30 days of purchase or if your purchase is in USD dollar then with in 7 days you can send email to Qnet customer support for refund otherwise Qnet will deny you refund. Then go to 2nd option which all need to go for even after you get refund to get QNET banned from India and to save our brothers & sisters.

1. Get your IR ID first.It will come to your mail box once your upline register your email id on portal. If email id is given wrong then call Qnet customer support numbers and complain about your upline. Ask your IR ID and products purchased details from them.

2. Send a cancellation mail to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****".
provinding all details of transactions and product details.Usually IR number will be like IN4444 and all. Attach scanned PAN CARD and product receipts in the mail to them.
jasvinder.kaur@qnetindia.in
rekha.s@qnetindia.in
jyoti.s@qnetindia.in
Veronika.c@qnetindia.in
support.centre@qnetindia.in

3.Once this mail is sent, the support team will create a CRF number and sends to Hong Kong team for approvals for the refund request. It will take 15-20 working days for the approvals for refund request.

4.Meanwhile, mail them or call them on every alternative days for an update.
Numbers:
9900060061,62,64,68-veronica
9900060605-rekha,jasvinder kaur

5.Once Refund request is completed ,they ask for the mode of payment.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.
If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your account cheque leaf or bank statement.

6.After 20 working days, you will get your money refunded of the product to your bank account.

7.Rest of money left , you collect from your upline by filing complaint in local police station.

If you crossed those 7 days cancellation period, Just file a complaint to Commisioner Office.
qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com

Qnet Fraud in Bangalore

Folks,

Anyone who is a victim of Qnet scam and is struggling for refund, please write to qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com

Your case can be very well fought
Raghavendra Katti

Qnet scam

Hi myself raghavendra , I have been fooled by my friend and colleague only working in Accenture in banglore in the name of qnet and they didnt tell about the canceletion policy bec they were getting commission.

please help me on this big fraud thing, we are working in the same company from last 2.3 years as contractor and he knew my all problems like FTE conversion in Accenture even he make to take a loan in the bank. Now i failed in the assessment for conversion process , now i dont have any other way to pay the loan amount .

please help me otherwise the death is the only solution for me now.
concretepower

Sep 10, 2016

Need help

Qnet group from my city have defraud with under name of e commerce business ...please help me to come out of this problem & get my money back.
concretepower

Sep 10, 2016

Need help

Qnet people from Nasik have defraud with me I want to come out of this problem.. Please help me to get my money back
naresh82.kulkarni

Sep 9, 2016

Want to do business

my email address is naresh82.kulkarni@rediffmail.com
jitumoni

Sep 8, 2016

4 arrested of Vihaan Direct Selling

Hyderabad Police arrests 4 accused in QNET case.

4 arrested of Vihaan Direct Selling 4 arrested of Vihaan Direct Selling

dsssb - login issue
    i tried to login to dsssbonline.nic.in to fill the form of...
    railway property - Encroachment by some persons on Railway Land and starts...
    Dear Sir, I am a resident of Ganesh Nagar Complex East...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Network problem in my area
    Dear jio team, We are jio users of simardha jhansi...
    Unitech Limited - Non refund of fixed deposit
    I had invested in fixed deposit of Unitech Limited as per...
    MERCHANT LIC - invoice is notvalidate
    i am rajendra yadav(6203-296)..I paid invoice Rs 66318.2....
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - mobile theft
    A NEW MOBILE OF OPPO A57 COLOR GOLD SEAL PACK IMEI NO;...
    idea cellular - Call drop
    Sir my complaint was given to idea company that network...
    VIJAY KUMAR GOEL - ROAD SIDE HAWKERS
    माननीय महोदय मै...
    hero - Rusting all over the bike
    I am a proud owner of Passion Pro of Hero Motors from...
    Reliance - RE: 3gb data and call not working
    Dear Heera, We have noted your complaint and the same...