QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

yogibabaup

Jun 7, 2017

Refund support

I have initiated the Refund process with in 7 days. As per the order receipt buy back can be initiated with in 30 days. After dropping the mail to their support id support.centre@qnetindia.in I haven't received any response from them.

Please help how can I contact with them and get my money back..

Ravi Malhotara

Jun 7, 2017

REFUND

Dear

All of you if you want to get back your money from fraud company then you can contact me on my what's app number
+91-7037332566

I will do my best for you
qnetvictimallen

Jun 4, 2017

QNET/vihaan a fishy operation @ india

QNET Cheaters

Dear Friends !

Beware of these so called business man offering global business opportunity without disclosing any thing not even company name beforehand ! They just play with your emotions and show you big dreams !

Some of the Cheaters active in Kolkata / Delhi /Bangalore /hyderabad region of India are :

DEEPAK KANKANI - KOLKATA & DELHI

Sheshraj mishra

Jun 2, 2017

Qnet is a fraud company

Dear friends,
I am sharing my experience. My old friend left message on facebook messenger that she want to meet me. I replied with my number. After lot of discussion I asked her what she is doing. She told ecommerce business, and told me to join.
I met her in a coffee shop, I asked few questions but not answer, she just told me that her senior will answer who is coming after some time. Think simple a person who is known to me will not answer, but a unknown man will answer. It is because you can't lie smartly to your dear known friend.
I heard all,but no proper answer of question, only dream.

1+2=3 uv , 3+4= 7uv, 7+8= 15uv
15 x 200000= 3000000 (30 lac) company getting
Then you will get benefit of 12uv * 1000= 12000
Now calculate percentage.

Thank to God to save me from cheater. They do not have any paper or plan, simply website where any matter can change in 1 minute.

I am sure if they will sit with pen and paper I can prove them fool.
Parimalasadashiv

May 31, 2017

Please help me for refund

I have been cheated by my friend to invest in qnet 4 lakh..i am a disabled person and invested money taking loan thinking that i can afford my treatment and living through this..now nobody responding me all their phones are switched off..now i am thinking that i should commit suicide because i am unable to repay loan amount and my health condition is getting worse..if anybody can help please call me to this number 9206781223
trueheart99

May 20, 2017

Qnet is for people with a "Dream"

Obviously I will not name the Dreamers here, as I have high respect for one of them. Still do. I know he is trapped. I know he has no option but to support his upline. If he doesn't, he is around 20 lakhs poorer. I guess he already is, I don't know !!

I should have realised that when an acquaintance contacts you after 5 years asking to meet, there has to be something fishy going on. But I trust people faster than anyone else in the hope of giving them a chance. That trust turned into betrayal or nearly turned into betrayal.

The one thing I am really proud of is-- the use of my logical thinking to the very small aspect of life. This saved me. I always need a link to connect all dots. I didn't find the link to this business model. Figured they were a scam within minutes of hearing the "senior partner" of this busniess actually speak about the business. This comprised of 5% of total hours of discussion. 95% of the time he will speak of the money he has made and his dream and his contacts and his enjoyment and his lifestyle and success and his clean heart and trust amongst his business partners and he can go one with successful people's quotes, and stories on how professionals left their profession and joined the business for living the dream with minimal to no efforts. Dubai and Malaysia are their second homes. They travel the world.

This is an act including taking advantage of your emotions and no law can govern this act.
If ever contacted by such ducks enjoy with them. Let them waste around 1 month trying to lure you and then one fine evening while sipping your coffee show them the internet, show them all what you have been reading all through out this period.

The "Senior partner " was a quack. He gave such obvious hints that made me realize what deep nonsense this entire setup is. He can speak on motivation for hours as he is trained to do so. But when it comes to pure business (5%) he needs more training.
akashcrazy

May 18, 2017

cheating

Hello all, I am 3 month old in the business and fooled by one of my closest friend to start this business. I have been attending the so called PDS which are actually Brain washing sessions. My PDS is mostly taken by some guys like

Deepak Sharma
Sandeep Sharma
Deepak choudhary
who even can't speak normal english. They come and says they have purhased big cars but people sitting besides me says they are just buying 2nd cars to fool people. The main ring master of the whole circus is

Dr.Rajeev Tyagi
Dr.Preeti Tyagi.

This couple is amongst one of the most shrewed people i have ever seen. I one met them at Country inn Ghaziabad. One of my crossline told me that this couple has gulped around 25-30 lakhs in the name of hotel and room booking in last Vcon. I have trying to get back my money from my refferer but he is just fooling me.Can anybody help me in getting refund.
Anonymous whistle

May 8, 2017

Qnet Scam

I was approached by an old friend of mine, I knew him from college and was of good nature during college days and I had respect for him. He directed me to another guy who was supposedly the master and the most amazing person (technically the master cheater), very well trained to cheat people in the name of achieving your dream life. I had doubts on this guy, I technically believe in hardwork but he was telling me about get rich quick. The only reason I planned to give this meet a try (so called interview) just because of my friend. But after clear research and help of this thread of complaints about Qnet, I was able to ask him if the name of the company is "QNet" (because until then he would just say it is an ecommerse business and divert any questions of mine). My (cheater) friend accepted the truth and I rejected the offer. I had initially deposited Rs 5000, but I got it refunded. But I was lucky that I didnt pay 2 lakhs which was the next step in the (fake)company.

Thanks to complaint board!!!!

Here are two links to to the facebook profiles of Qnet scammers

Master Cheater (Akash Singh) = https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1464261135
So called fake friend Cheater (Amanullah Amir) = https://www.facebook.com/fightagainst.hepatitis?ref=br_tf
indian 1234

May 7, 2017

Qnet refund

Hello everyone
Qnet matlab making fools of other ..you will not earn a single penny neither u will earn 4.8 cr in 5 years ,only depression and suffering u will earn.. if u have invested and want any refund guidance contact me on 8279988259.
Pony Mathews

May 2, 2017

Product cancellation

I was introduced to QNET business (MLM) by my friend 2 years back. She & her upline did not give me complete information on this MLM business & made me register in the business very quickly without giving a chance to think twice on the business deal. They asked me to buy a Vacation Plan product worth Rs.3.5lacs immediately, which I did.

I have not started this business ever since & am looking for my refund now. I want to return the product (Vacation Plan - GOLD plan) worth Rs.3.5 lacs to QNET (as it is unused) & want the refund of my hard earned money back from QNET.

My upline said she has written to QNET team for refund & she will get back by April 2017 end on the status. Now she says that she cannot help me in refund & as as per Supreme court orders & as per the law cancellation of any product cannot be done.

This is complete fraud ! There are no such orders from Supreme Court. They have taken Supreme Court Name for a ride ... They are fooling people anyways into business and now they are trying to fool those who are raising voices against them..
RamMohanRoy22

May 1, 2017

Beware of Qnet people in Bangalore

I am duped of 3.5 lacs. they promised that i will get my return in a yer. now i have to return debt of 4.2 lacs. my uplines has not adhered to their promise. i don't know what to do
names-
samarth gopal ( fraud no. 1)
sakshi anand equally fraud
richa mutreja (my mentor)
akansha singh
amit kumar
devika sen

planning to complain to hr/police.
someone with experience in dealing with these guys pls help
RajMargur

Apr 27, 2017

QNET Scam and Money Refund before 7 days

Within 7 days ... ACT ...

Get your money refunded without talking to your referrer within a week time- write an email to - global.support@qnet.net to cancel your membership from your registered email id.
FarrukhFayaz

Apr 27, 2017

QNET Scam

Qnet is a 100% MLM SCAM . DONT EVER BELEIVE ANYONE EVEN YOUR Close FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER OR COLLEAGUE WHO REFERS YOU INTO THIS ILLEGAL BUSINESS OF LOOTING PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY.

This is their Modus Operandi, ( Mostly in Delhi , Bangalore , Dubai...)

SCENE:1 - Your old friend or ex colleague is who has not spoken to you for long time suddenly calls you and asks you general questions , how are you ? How are things going on ? , when you ask them about their work ? They will reply that he / she is working on a amazing business and truly happy and enthusiastic e.t.c.. then suddenly he says , " Listen I am getting a call now will call u later ...".. Disconnects the call...!!!

Scene:2 - After 2 or 3 weeks he calls back again ....

He says , sorry could not talk to you that day.. and he will continue to say that he is very happy with his business and he is earning a huge sum of money... asks " i will introduce you to my business partner whose time is very valuable and whom he highly respects ..and ask if he is free on tommorow 4 pm or day after 6 pm " ( only 2 choices ). You trust ur friend and agree of tommorow 4 pm.

You ask him again tell me more details on the product and company ...he will not tell the truth or give out any details and simply tell a joke and divert from the topic ..

He then promises to come 15 mins earlier and the tell u everything during the meeting. ( this is their strategy)

NEVER CARRY YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR THIS MEETING EVEN IF U PLANNED TO VISIT UR FRIEND.

Scene:3 - You meet him in Starbucks ( or any premium cafe ) which is their permanent location. If you see around in the same cafe there will be many similar meetings going on . Your friend will tell all lies on the world as he has been trained to fool people , his family and friends with this scam.

He will say that this has changed his life .... ( obviously he has lost his money and that has screwed his life .. that's the truth but he will not tell u this part of the sad story..)

He will also say big things about the master fooler who is going to come and fool you.. saying he was doctor and he stopped practicing etc etc ...( god knows the reality)

Scene :4 The Master Fooler Arrives who is trained to brainwash people perfectly and fool and loot people..

He will be very nice , friendly and he will take ur family history and he will judge your financial capacity ..

Now he will start the story and tell u how the 8x 5 job suks and screws people etc etc and tells example from "Rich DAd Poor DAD" book by Robert kiyosaki..

After this he will tell u how you can earn millions and millions of dollars ...after enrolling this business ..

They play very effectively with people's emotions and life dreams .... He will finally make sure that you are enrolled into this scam and you buy some junk discs " call it "bio disc " - horrible piece of glass ..nothing else all for 7 to 8 Lakhs scratching your credit card or debit card , break your Fixed deposit , redeem your mutual fund which you had invested for your child's future .."

That's it ....MONEY LOST... NOW TO REGAIN THIS Money . THEY WILL TRAIN YOU ON HOW TO FOOL AND SELL UR FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS and Office colleagues...

WHAT THIS PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND is ....

" MONEY LOST once CAN BE REGAINED BUT YOU CANNOT REGAIN THE CREDIBILITY OR TRUST ONCE YOUR FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER LOSES ON YOU".
qnet scam story

Apr 22, 2017

QNET SUCIDE

DON'T TRUST ANY ONE IN QNET

They will become your brother after signing you up.

They will be emotional to you as if you are everyone to them.

They will become your extended family.

Don't trust any one they are all FAKE.

Now a days the referrer signs you up first and then creates your registered email id by themselves they don't disclose the registered email ID to you so that you don't apply for refund.

GUYS I HAVE LOST 20 LAKHS RUPEES, I WORKED FOR 2.5 YRS Day and night. I have hardly earned any thing, many people joined and applied for refund as it is a scam.

KILL ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PART OF QNET SCAM,ALL WILL SUFFER AND THEIR FAMILY WILL ALSO SUFFER

I have seen many innocent people being dragged by KAPIL SONI, ASHOK SHARMA, AMIT SONI, RAKESH, PUJA. Innocent people have been forcefully looted their life time savings by these guys.

One member of Qnet committed suicide after he was forced to put 5 Lakhs Rupees which he saved for his sister's marriage.

If you are not getting the signup it is not your mistake it is the nature of this scam-

check this link- https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-prove-QNET-is-a-scam

You will get to know the mathematics of the scam in the link. its just a money chain as they give you products that you will hardly use in your life.

DO NOT TRUST ANY QNET IR- GET YOUR MONEY BACK- Read this link- https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-prove-QNET-is-a-scam
Johndheere

Apr 20, 2017

Qnet is the Worst and fake Company having no existance

Hi All,

I am "Kirti Jaiswal" from New Delhi and my brother name is "Praneshwar Prasad", and we are in trouble. We both cheated by shit Company, so called name Qnet. So, we are going to warn you all, who want to earn more amount in short term.

We have been a victim of qnet a basted company accompanied with basted people whose job is to make fool people by looting their money and cheat their closer once.

Don't never ever believe on such type people and friends, who talk about the same. They will show always busy person and will show your successful future, means they will be talking about "you will get 1 to 2 crores per annum".

They talk about investment of minimum 4 to 5 lakes and if you can't arrange, then they arrange the loan on your risk.

So, all dear please be aware of this kind of people or if you get call.

Please help us regarding this or inform us of any update

Number: 09599735377

Email Id: kalyaneshwar.shyam@tcs.com

Hautu Dudis

Apr 19, 2017

Qnet

Hi all, I'm a college student in Indonesia. Just about 2 weeks ago, I received a direct message from my instagram about whether I'd like to learn enterpreneurshiby not just one but 4 people. I was first answering the direct message from one out of 4, and finally he asked me to meet him at jco or starbucks or dunkin donuts.

Finally, I got to meet him in person. However as I observed, there is not just one but many people gathered there waiting and just looking respectfully at one another as the person I've been in touch with explained to me the whole concept of the programme. Different that what I have been thought, it turns out that this enterpreneurship programme that I thought was to be sort of a class for learning how to do an enterpreneurship but more to how you enroll in one of the project by Qnet A team International, investing about $1390 and then trying to recruit 4 others of your friend and continuously 4x4x4x4...until the money you once paid in the beginning can finally be repaid from the income you have received from several months or later's prospects of recruitment.
I respectfully declined the offer but he kept telling me to think about it and even asked me to discuss it with my parents to let me loan from them for the first payment and then contact him later, then I said ok. However, before he let me leave, he told me to fill a form like my name, my id card and signature, just for in case, I might want to rethink back.
I carelessly fill the form because I was in a hurry to get back home.
By the time I got home, I reobserved all information I can get about this concept of direct selling proposed by this young man, and I find not one but more than enough about this Qnet scam from this site with the same type of proposing way. I later discussed it with my father and even tell him about my stupidity of signing a form and fill in my identity I shouldn't have.
To all of you that may experience the same, please carefully observe any of this kind proposal. I hope you can do a better judgment than myself. Save yourself before scams.
Ravichandra.3030

Apr 18, 2017

Qnet Frauds in Bangalore

Hi All,
Even i have got cheated by 2 peoples, one is Ameya Pai Dhungat (09769896838) and Ashwini Mahanti (9916683610)
such a shamefull people i have ever seen in my life.they approach people in coffee day and start saying about earning moneyby making u a share holder of a company.
being a friend they have cheated of Rs.3Lac which i have took personal loan and still paying my EMI
and fully frustrated and depressed by my loan. these guys will a pay very badly and they will repent for their fraud.
QNET SCAM people in Bangalore
Ashwini Mahanti (9916683610) and she reports to Ameya Pai Dhungat (09769896838) who lines in Mumbai.
this girl traps the people in bangalore and Ameya collects the money.
Rashid8815

Apr 17, 2017

Qnet Fraud in Dubai

Recently on of my Freinds lost all his money with this Qnet scam.

Because of this he lost credibility with his friends and family as he tried to enroll them into this scam.

He is into very high credit card debt and personal loan debt and to solve this he had to sell all his wife jewellery and l and car and more over he lost his main job because of losing focus.... he lost almost close 10000 AED paid for him and his wife etc ..

Next time when u get a call from Your a friend or ex colleague and he tells u that he will introduce u to his business partner , disconnect the call immediately and run away from him .

Else u will end up meeting people in Starbucks or costa or any other Premium cafe who are trained to fool people and end up giving ur credit card and taking personal loan , selling wife jewellery , losing friends and job because of these scammers .. RUNWAY BEFORE UR FOOLED!!
Rashidali881

Apr 17, 2017

Qnet Fraud in Dubai.. BEWARE !!

Hello all, Recently My friend got cheated by QNET FRAUD WHO HAVE RCEENTLY STARTED THEIR OPERATIONS IN FULL SWING IN DUBAI ( mainly in CAFE)

He fell into their trap of marketing gimmicks .. they are professionals in fooling people and operate through close friends whom you believe.

He was referred by his close colleague and friend into this!! He was a CA and is almost in inverse if losing his job now because of this ...

He had to take a personal loan and credit card loan to pay them . As he was unable to pay them here he had sold his wife gold jewellery to meet his daily requirements .

He is not able to concentrate on his work because of this mental depression or trauma that is undergoing currently

He is planning to sell his car now to close the credit card.

This is a 100% Scam .. people please wake up there is no easy way to earn money..

People have lost from 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs by enrolling their family members also into this trap..
dkumar9678

Apr 16, 2017

QNET Fraud

please please please do not join this company. These guys are professional brain washers. i have also been trapped and now i am in a kinda depression. My family members have also started ignoring me, i dont know good english, so cannot type the whole story that what happened with me. please be aware of the below fraudsters.
1) Yasir Faraz(HCL)
2) Deepak Kumar(Ex HCL)
3) Kavya Sunal(TCS)
4) Gopal Maheshwari (TCS)
5) Shashwat Sharma (TCS)
6) Anjeev Kumar (Cognizant)
7) Komal Garg
29)Karen BAretto
abubakkarwa

Apr 6, 2017

Hi Friends,

Yesterday, one of my friend quite close to me took me for an introduction of the business and I was finding it quite appealing. I talked to my Father and he denied. Then as well, I thought I would continue with it but now it feels that these companies plays with the feelings of people.

Do you know what is the factor taking this cheating in such a height? It is the time which we take to understand that we are cheaten in the name of our dreams.

In this same portal, I have found many people who stopped believing in such a serene relation like friendship and I feel sad for all of them. No money is better than a true friend.A true friendship is worth it, without money as well.

Thank you Guys.
Amith2777

Mar 31, 2017

Qnet scam

I was a Dubai based nri nd my name is Amith Shekhar T..My wife (don't want to mention her name) had been signed up by her senior colleague and later they made her include me also in the business. The whole of the scam in dubai is run by mumbai absconded greedy bastards Sachin gupta and Digvijay singh. I must call them biggest assholes. Both of their wives also equally involved in the scam. They get friendly with men talk sweet and lure people on showing big dreams and fake promises. They buy expensive cars and houses from innocent people's hard earned money. I observed everything closely because I was forced to be there for sometime because my wife was worried she may loose her job if we don't follow the instructions. Unfortunately we had to leave the country because I had to sell my wife's jewellery and my car to repay the loan I had taken to invest in qnet. Whole of my life and my kids future is ruined only because of these cheap qneters . They will all soon pay for the karma like tha way they have ruined other people's peace. I request any authority who can help stopping this scam immediately
Amit32717

Mar 31, 2017

Qnet

I was a Dubai based nri and my name is Amith Shekhar T..My wife (don't want to mention her name) had been signed up by her senior colleague and later they made her include me also in the business. The whole of the scam in dubai is run by mumbai absconded Sachin gupta and Digvijay singh.I must call them Biggest ass holes. Both of their wives also equally involved in the scam. They get friendly with men talk sweet and lure people on showing big dreams and fake promises. They buy expensive cars and houses with innocent people's hard earned income. I have observed all this closely because I was forced to be there for couple of days because my wife was worried she may loose her job if we don't follow the instructions. Unfortunately we had to leave the country because I had to sell my wife's jewellery and my car and repay the loan I had taken to invest in qnet. Whole of my life and my daughter's future is ruined only because of these cheap greedy qneters .God is watching them and soon they all will pay for there karma. I request any authority who can help stopping this scam immediately. Also please help me if I can ask for refund. I have all the transaction invoices with me .
rockstar19

Mar 27, 2017

Qnet fraud

Hi QNET Victims please,

Please visit below mention link.

jitumoni

Mar 26, 2017

Vihaan Qnet

QNET Victims please visit and message us at https://web.facebook.com/BanQnet/
Email ffva.in@gmail.com, jitumoni1995@gmail.com for any further clarification

Vihaan Qnet

Subsidized LPG Gas - Use of subsidized LPG in Sweet shop
    Dear Sir, I want to bring your kind attention towards...
    UPSC - Could not complete ESE Application due to server...
    I was filling out my application for ESE unfortunately...
    Eureka Forbes - Servicing of water purifier
    I have a Eureka Forbes water purifier and have done an AMC...
    EMU TRAIN SERVICE - EMU service canceled
    Hello, EMU service has been canceled for 6 up and down...
    GVK EMRI ASSAM - NOT PAYMENT OF GRATUITY
    I was an emt of gvk emri from the launching of 108 service...
    INDIAN POST - Not proper tracking & service delay
    Hi I have parcel to be deliver on 9-oct-2018, It came on...
    kotak securities - FUND TRF TO KSEC
    I just received message of 10000 debited money from kotak...
    Tata Cliq - Delivery fraud
    I have raised a complaint on 15th October 2018 with...
    harayana roadways - Refund of ticket amount
    I booked the ticket from Hamirpur to Delhi on 21/10/2018...
    KSEC - Fund trnf
    Team hw cm money has transfered to KSEC account with out...