QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Ranju_707

Nov 2, 2018

Blood suckers

My friend whom I never spoke to much started calling frequently from August 2016. I thought he just did that because of friendship. Later on, he started telling he has gotten into best business which is getting him earn very nicely. When I asked for the amount he earned, he said 3.5 lakhs in 1 year. I was astonished at that. The mistake was that I was a little greedy about more money because I had family problems which only 'huge' amount of money could solve! I didn't think twice. I needed money to support my family. I went to those Varun wash sessions, got brain washed well, invested 5 lakhs on October 22nd, 2016 like an idiot after persuading my poor father. I got some fake tea products not even worth 5000 for 30,000, a vacation package worth 3 lakhs!!
My great upline and his brother are awesome philosophers. With their colourful words trapped me! I also attended an event at Sri Lanka in 2017 January. Two days of pure brain washing, I tried to cheat my family and friends. Thankfully, all those i contacted were facing some or the other trouble that they didn't sign up. I'm blessed to not put in my close ones into this and get cursed!! Today I spoke to my upline, and what he said was 'he is confident in the project that I will come back'. I told that I'm never gonna ask money, cheat people for my profit and left. They also make sure u don't google about QNET where u will be enlightened.
Guys,
For those who luckily got a chance to Google about QNET and know u can't do this shitty network marketing just within 7 days of u signing up, u can get a refund of ur products.
Contact: [email protected]
If ur less than 7 days of signup, u can get a refund of ur money and cancel ur IR membership.

BEWARE OF WORST BLOOD SUCKERS: ANAND ALUR VISHNUTHEERTHA, AJITH ALUR VISHNUTHEERTHA, SWATHI ANAGONDANAHALLI
This was the reply from her:
Greetings!

We regret to inform that your request for cancellation cannot be processed since the purchase was done on 22 Oct 2016.

Kindly note that as per policies and procedure the refund request should be made within 7 days and IR-ship cancellation (Order and IR-ship) request should be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.

Rekha

So anyone within this tenure, please go ahead and get a refund.

I couldn't because my payment of 5 lakhs were made on October 22, 2016.
Hope this helps someone like me...

Sirigirishirisha

Oct 31, 2018

NOT FUNDING MY AMOUNT BACK

I.have been trapped into qnet scam,where I invested 75000 But now I want to withdraw from business as I came to know that its all fraud.I am asking for refunding of my amount but no one is responsiding to it.I called to customer care and mail the concerned people no one is responding to this.

I request you to please take action on qnet company and ban that company in india.As it is looting money from so many innocent people by saying wrongly about.business.

I request to please get back my money.I
KumarRG

Aug 28, 2018

QNET

Hi everyone,

I have been called by my friend in Bengaluru to discuss about doing a business. Later only I came to know the company name as QNET. He showed me the QI websites and products they offer in QNET which they told as premium products. And they asked me to invest 4 lakh for this business. They told me the founder Eswaran like very great man in Hongkong.

Can you people suggest what I can do now.
mounika225

May 28, 2018

Qnet Scam, Qnet Cheating

!!!!QNET IR in Karnataka!!!!!

There are certain people we have met who tried to drag into this Business. In the last minute before signing the notary, we ourselves took some time to investigate; by God's grace - we are out of this trap.

Otherwise, we planned to invest 3.7 Lakhs into this.

After this, we have researched on web about Qnet, scams done by Qnet IR's and wondered there are many who got cheated by these below.

Let me give you the details of guys who are the so called IR's in upline in Karnataka:

- Pooja Bhardwaj (Based out of Mumbai)

- Karthik Sharma and Arpita Sharma (Husband and wife) - (Talks with oversweetness - looses their self once they come to know you are no more interested in this ruckus)

- Swathi anagondanahalli (One without ethics and morale..)

- Shreyas Venkataramanappa

Beware of this cheaters and stupids!!
Punith570

May 27, 2018

Fooled by Qnet

Dear Friends,

I have been fooled by Qnet from Sep-17, and my investment was 3.5 lakhs, I have been joined Qnet by my best friend (Not blaming him wherein he was fooled) and had gone through so called process and trainings and never get chance to think of quitting.

Even 30days refund policy was not explained by anyone, its been 7 months now , is there any way where I can claim for refund, because couldn't able bare loan EMI, it's been a hard day's for me.

Please suggest me friends....
Sridevi pothureddy

May 4, 2018

Refund policy

Hi my name is sridevi pothureddy recently registered in qnet i purchased qnet while registering in qnet they told me that u can purchase at any portal u r having 30days buy back policy. Recently they gave an offer of 20 years anniversary celebration vcon period i purchased 4products in qnet. Now i am not feeling worth of that products so i am planning to return it back and i need refund. When i contacting customer care indian people are telling u should contact global support but global people are telling that you cannot return that products because u purchased on vcon period. I borrowed larger amount from bank as a personal loan i need that amount at any case please can u guys help me to get refund my amount

Refund policy

Subhashish89

Dec 16, 2017

Misbehaved by a qnet guy

Below is the communication snapshot.
Shreshtee Yadav-9198092769

This guy have slanged me after denying him for qnet.

After this communication, I can never ever recommend qnet business.

Misbehaved by a qnet guy

anupamsingh101

Nov 13, 2017

Complain against chain business QNET fraud/scam

Any Qnet victim in Bangalore can contact 8884400199.
We are filling joint case against this fraud company in Bangalore.

Plz msg me if you want to join hand.
anupamsingh101

Nov 13, 2017

Fraud/scam chain business company

Any victim in Bangalore who are trapped in Qnet scam/fraud.

Plz contact 8884400199. We are going to file joint complain against this fraud company this sat.

Time to unite against this fraud company and ppl who are working for It
DreamBee

Oct 31, 2017

Faces of Qnet IRs

Please becareful about these people:

She is Swathi from Bangalore. She is very intelligent in trapping people for QNET she claims she has earned lots of money doing this business.

Please share this with your friends and loved ones. Be careful.

Faces of Qnet IRs

Oct 7, 2017

Cheated by freind Ashish Jaiswal (9739515777) through Qnet as IT Company

I couldnt able to share the recorded businnes meeting which has been held at the time of discussion with Athith arranged by Ashish Jaiswal(IN448551)

who has cheated by referring QNET as an IT Software company and will be handling and performaing crores of IT projects and planning to open a new

branch of our existing fast growing developing ITES company in Bangalore location, India .

Here is my story:

Initially Ashish used to call me many times for casual discussion over phone and made impression like he is one of trusted friend, he used to speak

that he purchased a Car, 2BHK flat, few plots on his own with down payment, financially free now etc, and when he come to know that I am planning to

start a business then he understood my weakness and planned to pull me into QNET by misguding. He used to say that he don't have any opportunities

in his business, in case of such opportunities will inform to you like that, and fifth time he called me and said this is very important call, just

discussed with senior partner(Athith and Avinash) who are working in WIPRO Technologies under CEO, according to him some positions are opened as

part of massive expansion plan, offered me to join in his business expansion. Initially I did not responded for him, he used to call me again and

again and explained they have only two positions, no time for you to decide. still saying it's very difficult to get his senior partner appointment,

will try to take appoint for you. On very next day itself he called me and said he booked the appointment at 4 PM, come to Marriott hotel in

formals, don't delay, come 30 min. before the time.

to IT/ITES. They spoke in a very attractive manner and asked me to arrange 6 Lakhs money within 5 days. on next day Ashish and Chethan forced me to

take personal loan, my friend Ashish Jaiswal said he is responsible for my money and in getting refund in case if I am not interested. As he is my

Totally they confused me and did not gave time to think and made me to join by saying that I am becoming a pertner of 100 Crores project handled by

their new branch of IT company., I eventually get trapped, they tried to take my Debit card, credit card and asked me to watch some videos and

started studying books, I asked what you guys are doing, they said we will explain later how they do business. I spent 3.25 lacs Rs by trusting my

friend Ashish. They purchased some trip saver packages without my notice and not shared the details with me at all. Entered wrong address, deleted

QNet portal login credentials in my mobile.

After that they asked me to go through some books and Videos and took me to Hyderabad for two days trainig after joining 1month and explaning me how

to bring people to join in QNET, they have given me script written by senior agents, and said to implement it to my frieds how to cheat, then I

marketing, many things are there in business. they offered Dubai trip and booked flight tickets.

I understood completely about the QNet after 45 days, Ashish and Naresh Z asked me to bring my family members and friends into this business similar

responsible for my money and everything, now he is telling not possible to refund money, I asked multiple times how to go out from Business, every

from my wife pocket for this and we daily fight each other in returning her money and she tried to commit suicide, now i understood that these

people are not less than criminals.

In my past 2 months I understood that same cheating happening every where like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi and Kolkata. QNet

company gave some training for their agents and but agents are doing business in a wrong manner by misguiding QNET as a fraud business. Senior

agents of QNET(Athith,Naresh,Chakrapani,Avinash,Ashish Jasiwal,Rajeswari, Chethan, Vipul) to be fired by QNET CEO Sir as these people are doing

business in a wrong way and creating impression on people that QNET is a fraud company. Please punish these people as theese people are not less

than criminals.

Request you to please refund my money as I need to give it to my wife otherwise she will commit suicide as I cant give money from myend.

I can share the proofs more in detail when I meet you as I couldnt able to share through email.

Nagaraj

Oct 2, 2017

Cheated by freind Ashish Jaiswal (9739515777) through Qnet as IT Company

Hi, One of my colleague Ashish Jaiswal(Phone:9739515777) currently working in TCS SJM Towers, Bangalore and his team mates Atith, Naresh (9500287769) trapped me by calling to five star hotel(Marriott, Belandur, Bangalore).

Initially Ashish called me many times for casual discussion over phone, he used to speak that he purchased a Car, 2BHK flat, few plots on his own with down payment, financially free now, currently he don't have any opportunities in his business, in case of such opportunities will inform to you like that and fifth time he called me and said this is very important call, just discussed with senior partner, according to him some positions are opened as part of massive expansion plan, offered me to join in his business. Initially i did not responded for him, he used to call me again and again and explained they have only two positions, no time for you to decide. still he said it's very difficult to get his senior partner appointment, will try to take appoint for you.
On next day he called me and said he booked the appointment at 4 PM, come to Marriott hotel in formals, don't delay, come 30 min. before the time.

After going there his friends/QNet agents Atith, Naresh explained indirectly about the business, this is like Amezan, Flipkart, some thing related to IT. they spoke very attractive manner and asked me to arrange 6 Lakhs money within 5 days. on next day Ashish and Chethan forced me to take personal loan, my friend Ashish Jaiswal said he is responsible for everything. As he is my Ex colleague, Software professional and friend I trusted him and arranged 3.25 Lakhs money by taking from my wife's pocket.

Within a week again he arranged discussion with Atith(QNet senior agent), I asked around 10 times, what is the business, but Atith answered, you may be friend/colleague to one of QNet member Ashish, we are not supposed to give ground level business tricks and let you know after paying money. Totally they confused me and did not gave time to think, I eventually get trapped, they tried to take my Debit card, credit card and asked me to watch some videos and started purchasing, I asked what you guys are doing, they said we will explain later how we spent money. I spent 3.25 lacs Rs by trusting my friend Ashish. They purchased some trip saver packages without my notice and not shared the details with me. entered wrong address, deleted QNet portal login credentials in my mobile.

After that they asked me to go through some books and Videos, then I understood this is network marketing(Chain business), immediately called to my friend Ashish, He said first read all books, not only network marketing, many things are there in business. they offered Dubai trip and booked flight ticket.

I understood completely about the QNet, Ashish and Naresh Z asked me to bring my family members and friends into this business similar to me, then i realised that this is network marketing (Chain business) I need to fool more and more people. Initially my friend told that he is responsible for my money and everything, now he is telling not possible to refund money, I asked multiple times how to go out from Business, started asking from 2nd week itself, every time he replied you cant quit now, he used to arrange discussions with Atith to create positive mindset. I felt very bad because I have taken money from my wife for this and we daily fight each other in returning her money, now i understood that these people are not less than criminals.

In my past 2 months I understood that same cheating happening every ware like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi etc. I have proofs, every ware they are cheating for people similar to me. QNet company gave some training for their agents and doing this fraud business, because they gave some stories to speak to people, I need to read them by calling to the friends and relatives from day one they monitored me everything.

They don't call from home, they select Malls and shopping complex like Forum/Central malls in Bangalore and start calling similar to above, If some one newly join like me they will keep monitor few days, even while talking with friends and relatives they will listen by taking one head phone.

I have alot of proofs for the same.
Beware of the these people:
Ashish Jaiswal - TCS Bangalore - Contact Number: 9739515777

Oct 1, 2017

Cheated by freind Ashish Jaiswal (9739515777) through Qnet as IT Company

I have alot of proofs for the same.
Beware of the these people:
Ashish Jaiswal - TCS Bangalore - Contact Number: 9739515777

QNET SCAM Bangalore

Hello people! 3 of us friends were duped by QNET people. There names are-
Yogesh

These people operate on dubious agendas and lure you (actually) beg you to give them whatever amount of money you can. If anyone has been duped by such a case, let's make a WhatsApp group. Add me on WhatsApp and send me a message telling you're contacting in respect to QNET

QNET Scam

Hello people! 3 of us friends were duped by QNET people. There names are-

QNET Scam

Hi. My name is Pranav. 3 of us friends were duped by QNET people. There names are-

RajaSG

Sep 11, 2017

Stand up against QNET

Dear friends (victims),
Sorry to hear about your losses. Simply don’t blame the Qnet member (IR), they are just doing their job which is cheating friends and making money. This is Kalyug, and he acting accordingly. Anybody can do anything for money here, understand that first.
So what you do? Just write up a complaint here and sit and cry in some corner.
That will teach a lesson to cheater right?
Come on man get up, show some guts. Don’t just be a helpless victim. Go out there confront it.
Just don't sit and curse. Take action. Come on, it’s your hard earned money, just think what and all you would have bought for your parents or your loved ones with that money, but instead you spent it on some spoiled brat??

If your referrer working in some company, go to that company and give your complaint to HR with all the proofs, they will expel him from the company accuse you cannot hold 2 source of income at a time. Believe me once he loses his job then he will understand the problem you have gone through.

Don't leave it there, go ahead just lodge a FIR against him, so that he won’t travel to other countries, police may blacklist his passport.
pampa_anu1

Sep 1, 2017

Cheating by giving false business opportunity

There is group of people where in they are cheating individuals by providing business solutions taking lakhs of money.But they reveal the truth only after making complete payment.They are cheating by giving information about QNET productsbusiness initially and later they are forcing people to join the group by paying money in lakhs and inturn comissiion is payable to the person who joins them.Kindly take suitable action on the group.I have more details if you need
Parimalasadashiv

Jul 31, 2017

Join Hands To Raise Voice Against Qnet Scam

QNET Victims Help

Dear Friends I kindly request all those victims of Qnet scam to contact the below number to raise voice against them and gather as much as possible and fight for refund. I wanted to let you know that already big team of associates in Delhi, Chennai, and Hyderabad of Qnet victims are fighting against them and have filed FIR against them. I do want all of you to support me to do the same here in Bangalore, anyhow all are welcome from all over India. Something big is going to happen, dont let go this opportunity from your hands.

Come Lets Start!!!
Dont Step Back!!!
Contact #: 7892078438

Jul 28, 2017

QNet Cheating for People

I am Sivananda Reddy, Bangalore, I am one of the victims of QNet.

One of my Ex colleague Chakrapani currently working in Wipro technologies and his team mates Atith, Rajeswari trapped me by calling to five star hotel(Marriott, Belandur, Bangalore).

Initially Mr Chakrapani called me 4 times for casual discussion over phone, he used to speak that he purchased a Duster car with down payment, financially free now, currently he don't have any opportunities, in case of such opportunities will inform to you like that and fifth time he called me and said this is very important call, just discussed with senior partner, according to him some positions are opened as part of massive expansion plan, offered me to join in his business. Initially i did not responded for him, he called me again and again and explained they have only two positions, no time for you to decide. still he said it's very difficult to take his senior partner appointment, will try to take appoint for you.

After going there Atith & Rajeswari Explained indirectly about the business, this is like Amezan, Flipcart, some thing related to IT. they spoke very attractive manner and asked me to arrange 6 Lakhs money within 5 days. on next day Rajeswari and Chakrapani forced me to take personal loan, he said he is responsible for everything. As he is my ex colleague, Software professional and friend I trusted him and arranged money by taking personal loan.

Within a week again he arranged discussion with Atith, I asked around 10 times, what is the business, but Atith answered, you may be friend/colleague to one of QNet member Chakrapani, we are not supposed to give ground level business tricks and let you know after paying money. totally they confused me and did not gave time to think, I eventually get trapped, they took my Debit card & credit card and asked me to watch some videos and started purchasing, I asked what you are doing, they said we will explain later how we spent money. I spent 5 50 000 Rs by trusting my friend Chakrapani. They purchased some trip saver packages without my notice and not shared the details with me. entered wrong address, deleted QNet portal login credentials in my mobile.

After that they asked me to go through some books and Videos, then I understood this is network marketing, immediately called to Chakrapani, He said first read all books, not only network marketing, many things are there in business. they offered Malaysia trip and booked flight ticket and visa again from my credit card.

After going to Malaysia I understood completely about the QNet, Chakrapani and Rajeswari asked me to bring my family members and friends into this business similar to me, then i realised that this is network marketing (Chain business) I need to fool more and more people. Initially my friend told that he is responsible for my money and everything, now he is telling not possible to refund money, I asked multiple times how to go out from Business, started asking from 2nd week itself, every time he replied you cant quit now, he used to arrange discussions with Atith to create positive mindset. I felt very bad because I have taken personal loan for this, now i understood that These people are not less than criminals.

In my past 2 months I understood that same cheating happening every ware like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi etc. I have proofs, every ware they are cheating for people similar to me. they gave some stories to speak with people, I need to read them by calling to the friends and relatives by keeping one head phone in my ear and another head phone with Chakrapani or Rajeswari, they don't allow me to speak alone. from day one they monitored me everything.

I have some proofs for the same.

Sivananda Reddy
Bangalore, India

QNet Cheating for People QNet Cheating for People

funnyguy

Jul 23, 2017

scam

i dont understand why government or court is not taking any action against qnet. these people are buying expensive items like audi bmw(dont know how true is it) even income tax department is not checking them. it is spreading all over bangalore.these people can be seen easily in coffee shops in kormangala indranagar etc
Satyam11

Jul 22, 2017

QNET. MLM scheme.

One of my friend RITESH ANAND called me and lied to me and shared about business opportunity. I asked many times the name and whether it is legal or not. He anyhow diverged the answer. Now I am in great trouble. It is a scam. We need to lie to people so that they can join and we can get our money back.

QNET. MLM scheme.

Sks8wv

Jun 25, 2017

Qnet is a big Scam

Hi everyone, I am being cheated by my friend whom I was knowing him from 2010 he made me and my brother to invest 2.5L each in one of the fraudest company Qnet by borrowing loan for which we are repaying it without any benefit. Please friends if anyone say something about Qnet or online business or e-commerce biz pls don't even bother to know about that. You will loose your money peace friends everything. I had a huge respect on my friend Yuvraj PB now he lost his respect. He is a big fraud who made me and my brother fool. I want get that money back but I am helpless as I don't know how to get it back.
Sks8wv

Jun 25, 2017

Qnet is a big Scam, fraud

Hi everyone, pls don't invest a single penny in Qnet as its a big fraud company where all ur money, peace will go off. I invested 2.5L recently by listening to my friend Yuvraj PB and lost it. It's a chain business where we should make ppl fools, bakras. My humble request friends pls don't listen to any of ur friends if they speak about Qnet or online business
Mohammed Younus

Jun 1, 2017

Fraud and took my 3.5 lac

One of colleague cheated by saying to do business investment and will get awesome returns and all, so he helped​ me to apply personal loan and invested, after that got to know that it network marketing and I don't want to do this type of business, when I asked him for money back, he is denying now.

SBI Credit Card - Worst Services
    Raising complaints here will not solve problem its better...
    E kalyan - Not received scholarship amount
    Respected sir, I am Shilpa Kerketta, i didn't...
    apspdcl - Low voltage Problem
    To The Assistant Engineer, Electrical...
    GHMC - Unauthorised construction
    Unauthorised construction Plot No,72, State Bank...
    Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti - Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti
    Fake promises by Shapoorji Pallonji, they failed to hand...
    LEE COOPER - Shoes not replace under warranty
    Shoe sole crack I purchased shoe and after someday my...
    Deduction of Rs 117 for DDR BAJAJ AUTO in Acct NO: 31852207777 - DDR BAJAJ AUTO
    Rs. 117 has been debited from my Bank of India , Nariman...
    Courier Service - Not received my pan card as status show delivered
    My airway bill number 23306750397 Name Jyoti Tiwari As...
    Anushka kunwar - Wrong positional grades
    With due respect, Lately, class 10 CBSE result has been...
    Whirlpool - Regarding graded product
    Dear Team, We are working on the customer's...