QNET

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

jeysh123

Jul 31, 2020

QNET Fraud busted in gujarat

Thank you for exposing the fraud and scam business.
dimspatel

Jul 4, 2017

QNET Fraud busted in gujarat

Dear Friends,

I am also victim in QNET before 1 year back.one of my friend from Vadodara his name is Jalay Kadia called me and told to me i have started a global business and i will do hard work for 4 to 5 years and i will get financial freedom then i asked to him what to do like you ask then he asked Ecommerce business then i asked how to do then he asked to me i have call from dubai's partner and drop the call.

After somedays they told to me i want to 2 potential partner's like you if you want to do something big then i asked why not then he asked we will meet with my partner he is so rocking in this business then i asked ok and when and where we will meet then he give the location and time.

We meet in Cafe coffee days in Vadodara and told to me i booked a brand bew Baleno through this business than edify their partner His name is Keyush Patel he is sweet talker and asked to me he bought volkswagen vento just doing 6 month of this business then i shocked after that Keyush Patel(Nick name in QNET Fraud Scheme KP) came in CCD then Jalay gone to CCD gate and received him and introduce to me i says ok then started the plan they show me the comentation plan with 50000 rs and forced to me for 3.5 lacs.

After completion the plan jalay asked to me give the 3.5 lac Rs check and we will rock together in this business i say ok bro but i don't know this is scam like this. after i joined this scam i meet with my school friend his name is Ishan Patel he is cheater person in Qnet and Ishan told to me jalay and me booked a brand new Baleno Car through this business then i says ok.

Ishan told to me 1 month after joined a QNET bro we will go dubai for VCON then i ask i don't have a money for go to Dubai then he asked to me VCON is compulsory to do this business and forced to take a loan after that i take a loan for 1.3 Lacs the we went dubai VCON but i heared in VCON only inspirational speech through V partners and asked to me you called to your friend for business then show off to them you are in dubai for a business trip and i realized what is this its only show off business like brand new vento,Baleno Bla,Bla,Bla.......

after 7 month Jalay bought a brand old khatara Honda Civic(Price of this car only 3lac rs New car price minimum 16Lacs when Civic is available in market) instead of Brand new Baleno.

Please don't join this magical Fraud scam and take a distance from below person,mobile number and City name.
Name Cont Number City Name
1) Jalay Kadiya 9687676470 Vadodara
2) Ishan Patel 8866109864 Ahmedabad
3) Keyush Patel 9825258302 Ahmedabad
4) Jay Bhrambhatt 9998995765 Ahmedabad
5) Hardik Trivedi 8905803274 Vadodara
6) Rutul Parekh 9016876396/9825016683 Vadodara

Please suggest how to get refund my hard earned money....