Quikr

Consumer complaints and reviews about Quikr

Priyank Singhai

Oct 12, 2017

Compensation for Damages

I posted an ad on quikr.com to sale my very rarely used dining table with sale price of INR 14000. A buyer sent an offer of INR 13500 which I accepted and buyer made the payment to quikr. Quikr doorstep service arranged the pickup and taken it from my place, next I got the SMS that the transaction is cancelled due buyer location is in Delhi hence we are returning your item. Quikr doorstep scheduled a delivery and they reached to my home when I checked the dining it was in damaged condition. I called Quikr doorstep customer service and informed them about the same, they advised me not to take delivery hence I refused to take it and raised a complaint. They kept my dining for 10days and Quikr doorstep services called me and told that I have take back the item as they repaired it. I allowed them to make the delivery but it arrived to place it was in dirty condition, the repair work is. Wry much visible. I raised the concern again and the send the picture to Quikr doorstep services and mentioned the remarks in the delivery receipt. Later I got called from Quikr logistics manager offering me INR to Seattle this that I refused because my losses are much more. It kind of harassment to customers. Please look into this and help to get compensation from Quikr.

Regards, Priyank Singhai
Priyank.singhai@yahoo.co.in

Compensation for Damages Compensation for Damages

Meraj11

Oct 12, 2017

Delivery

on 10th October you are supposed to deliver item for Ad id 299241723 between 8-10 pm as committed by you and because of previous Quikr experience I have taken followup from Quikr and seller sinc morning.Every time the executive from Quikr says sir,any how and any cost we will deliver but at 9.pm some Ankur call me that there is some vehicle issue and after that driver(9588496972) call me at 6.pm on 11 th we will deliver at any cost " Mera gadi khrab ho gaya hai me kal aaunga tum ghar pe rehna" says by driver.Next day when I call him he replied " Mere pass koi kagaz nahi hai tun dusre ko phone karo,then I call Quikr and the executive replied very rudely that seller is not responding, then I arrange conference call with seller and he says i am waiting at home for pickup and Quikr booked next slot for us 2-4 p.m for pickup and 4-6 p.m for delivery that is the end of story for 11th.

Next day on 12th

From previous experience from 2nd of October I sart followup with seller and simultaneously with quikr. Every time seller says I didn't receive any call from quikr and I m waiting at home for pickup and quikr says at any cost we will pick up and deliver to both seller and to me.When my slot is over I call to quikr at 6.15 pm and the executive replied with same recorded cassette "There is some vehicle issue so we will deliver tomorrow.But the slot is not yet given to us and I request kindly send sms that we can,t fulfill our commitment because of vehicle issue and I did't receive any sms.

You harass us a lot sinc 10 days if Quikr don't understand the customer's time and emotion better they had to stop this business.

kindly tell your customer executive that treat us like a real customer because you work for customer.

Your poor customer

Meraj Suleman

Ad id 299241723 continue harassing sinc 4 days.

Previous ad id which harass me for 5 days is 297767722 and you got the details from your record
ankit2407

Oct 10, 2017

Returning the product without intimation

Team,

I want to highlight the recent issue which I faced with Quikr. On 5th Oct I posted a ad (ID 299109981) on the quikr website for sale. Later I got the update from them that one buyer has agreed to buy the product so we are deleting from the site. I accepted offer.

Later one executive called me requested the pick up time and she confirmed that, their executive will first inspect the product and post his confirmation they will pick up the product. Everything happened accordingly.

But after 2 days I am getting a message that buyer has changed his mind and not accepting the product and now Quikr is saying they will return the product. I called Quikr (080-67364545) to resolve this disconnect- one executive (Sandeep) attended the call. He was totally helpless on attending the query and told that return already scheduled and team will come to your home to returning the product. I asked him that I have not received any call or confirmation that Quikr team is coming for returning the product. Later he told that he is not aware about it and transferring the call to logistic team, but he disconnected the call.

Not sure how we can deal this issue, as I am moving out from the existing flat due to which I decided to sale the product now they are again coming back to return it, which is totally irresponsible behavior- no ownership at all.

Please help me to get resolve this issue as early as possible.

Ankit sogani
Prashantakshat

Aug 25, 2017

Lew 6feet punching bag promised 5 feet received

Hi everyone, Quickr, has managed to fool, me a first time customer. Cannot believe it yet, with all those ads on TV. ad 296464659 . The Add mentioned Lew Punching Bag 6" Feet with Lonsdale Gloves and ... - Quikr . made a payment of Rs 3249 and received a 5 feet bag insead of 6 Feet. This was a shocker. On top of this on calling Quickr to complain they just put the problem on me. Asked me to resolve it my self with the seller. Also said you should have checked while taking the delivery.When we work on a daily basis how can we be at home and check the specification. Needless to say that if I at fault here then Quickr, has no credibility. They have put fake information, taken payment, and now completely deny responsibility. Want a response on this. Else will have a check with the police

Lew 6feet punching bag promised 5 feet received

vijainvk

May 28, 2017

payment refund

Quikr Doorstep <info@doorstep.quikr.com>
May 10

Quikr
The seller has accepted your offer of ₹ 1400. Hurry up and buy before others do! You can pay the amount online.
Pay Now
We encourage you to contact the seller and ensure availability of the product.
In case, you have already found a seller outside of Quikr, you may still avail intracity Doorstep transportation service
Request Transportation
₹ 1400
Track Status

vijayakumar n <vijainvk@gmail.com>

to doorstep

I've made the booking amount for the above mentioned add., but your doorstep person has came with the product & I've inspected the product & it's in not good working condition , so now what is the next step will you refund the amount or if I select different add., will it be transferred to that add..

Can you let me know what can be done as soon as possible.

Quikr Support via adjetter.com

Ticket No:4945575296

Greetings from Quikr Doorstep!

We have received your support message and we appreciate you taking the time to bring your queries, issues or suggestions to our attention. Please be assured that a Quikr team member will respond to you within 2 business days.

To provide us with additional details, updates or follow-ups in any future communication, you can simply mention the Ticket ID displayed at the top left corner of the screen.
We really appreciate customers like you who let us know when things aren't right. Your feedback will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

Quikr Doorstep

Sandhya Pemmaiah via adjetter.com

Ticket No:4945575296
Dear Mr. Vijayakumar,

Thank you for writing to Quikr Doorstep!

We are sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through and please accept our apologies for the troubles caused.

With regard to your query, we would like to inform you that for the AD ID: 291216138 as per our update, the order status has been marked " RTO In Transit".

Post RTO (Return to origin), the refund amount will be moved to your Quikr wallet, which you can use to purchase other product in Quikr.

If you do not purchase any product in the duration of 8hrs then the amount would get auto-credited to your respective account (refund will be provided back to the same account through which the payment was made) and the same would get credited in 5-7 business days from the date of initiation.

Appreciate your time and patience in this matter.

For any clarification or query write to us at doorstep@quikr.com or just give a call 080- 67364545.

Sana

Team Quikr

We have received your payment of ₹ 1000.
The payment id for this payment is 5000749213. You will need to pay the rest of the amount when you receive the product.
Now just sit back and let Quikr take care of the rest!
Payment receipt invoice

Balance payable ₹ 741

vijayakumar n <vijainvk@gmail.com>
May 24 (4 days ago)

to doorstep

I don't understand what sort of service from your quikr are you provided.

I had made the booking amount for the selected product later it was cancelled due to defect in the product, after that am calling to your backend it was said the returning process will take 5-7 working days, ok I accept all your process now where is my money ?.

Today I called your backend I got the answer it was transferred on 10/5/17, this how it can happen payment process was made on 12/5/17 & how can you transfer the amount 2days before.

Whatever the matter is I just want my money back? Or else I 've to look the issue I other ways, the amount maybe low I want my money back.

Vijay

Puneeth S via adjetter.com
May 24 (4 days ago)

Ticket No:4956057130
Dear Mr. Vijay,

Thank you for writing back to us.

We are extremely sorry for the unfortunate experience you had to go through. We are constantly working on improving our services to serve you better further in future transactions.

Our customer's feedback is important to us to fine tune our process and we shall definitely push this information forward to help us meet our customer's needs.

For further clarification please write to us at doorstep@quikr.com or give us a call on 080-67364545.

Puneeth.S
Team Quikr.

dear hi,

the above attached mails conversations is with me & quikr team but the thing is still ive not got my money back ,so am bring into your forum i need my money.

regards,

vijay
pritha_choudhury

Apr 22, 2017

No response from company

I have put up an ad in quikr for selling my bed. I have accepted some of the offers quikr is not responsing since then. I even spoke to one of the potential buyers, who said that he had been facing difficulty in making payment and finally he go the message that doorstep delivery will not be provided for this item. In their website they claim that it is a hassle free process with doorstep delivery being provided. They say that entire transportation process will be carried out by them, but it all appears to be fraud.
Rajesh Deviprasad

Jan 17, 2017

illegal business by quikr

AD 282982681: Am a seller from bangalore and I have sold foldable bed recetly.

I have charged for doorstep amount without any intimation and this is totally illegal business and worst service by quikr. I haven't received any sms for intimation and they are telling this is procedure and customer support guys are very very rude and guys i can tell dont ever do business with quikr hereafter.

Guys please choose olx instead of quikr.

Dont get fooled by this guys.
Aabhas Bandlish

Dec 19, 2016

Cheated

I had the worst first time experience ordering a bed from Quikr. Rest assured that I am never going to buy anything from Quikr again and neither let any of my friends or family members do the same. The product shown in the picture was new and it was mentioned in the description that this bed is brand new. Still an old bed was delivered to me from whom screws were coming out. Even the dimensions of the bed were not matching as written in the Ad description. I was not available at my place because of which my flat mate had to sign the order form and collect the product who wasn't aware about the specifications of the product. He just signed and collected on my behalf. Who knew Quikr would just run away from their promise of free returns after the delivery. Customer care mentioned if you sign the order form then we cannot take back the product. Then how the hell are you letting your sellers put fake ads and images on the website. I even mentioned that I will pay the shipping charges just refund me the amount for the bed. But still all in vain. I thought that I will go on every social media platform and tell us about my pathetic experience, but thought of writing a last escalation mail once hoping to receive a positive response and not the same customer care executives trying to convince me by repeating the same lines. Worst part is, you cannot even give negative rating to the seller on the website, in order to protect other customers from being fooled.

If this is not sorted, I might lose Rs 1000 but I will make sure Quikr loses more through poor word of mouth publicity

Ad id: 283366516
Customer Name: Aabhas Bandlish
Sourav Maity

Aug 19, 2016

Ticket No:4713432529
My Whirlpool washing machine has been picked up on 11th august with thorough check by the delivery boys and acknowledgement recipt provided and it has been more than 8 days i did not received the amount in my account.

And when I complained at doorstep@quikr.com they said the product will be returned to me although it has been 7days from the date of delivery. Now I dont know the condition of the PRoduct and i cannot take back a product that has been delivered.

They are just cheating and doing fraudulance with customers. Once the product has been picked up the amount should be credited at the next moment.

The entire online users should e aware and not deliver the product to Quickr untill payment has been made.

I have all the evidence , receipt and snaps taken of the delivery boys taking my product. Surprised we provide them the products for trust and timely payment should be made instead they are just cheating .

They have no communication address to file a complain . Just below

vanandivek

Jul 23, 2016

Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : ############
Ad title: Semi Automatic Washing Machine for Sale, Ramagondanahalli, Bangalore

I have order one washing money on 25th June 2016 by paying Rs. 3401.00/- online through my credit card. After sometime one the same day I got the message that the product will be delivered shortly(screenshot of message received is attached). I waited whole day no one called and I called the quikr support team (080-6736-4545) for delivered of my product. They said it will be delivered by tomorrow(26th June, 2016) and I agreed. I didn't received the product even next day. I again called Quikr Support team for the delivery, they again said to deliver shortly. I again waited and but I could not received the product. I mailed to doorstep@quikr.com regarding the delivery(screenshot of all mails attached). I continuously mailed to quikr doorstep team and quikr support team during the period of 7 days (25th June to 01th July 2016), but I didn't received the product. I am attaching the screen shot of the calls made to quikr support team (on 080-6736-4545).

I totally got frustrated and decided to cancel the product. I mailed on 1st of July to quikr doorstep team (screen shot attached) for cancellation. I got the acknowledgement for the same that money will be refunded within 5-7 working days. After some days around 10th when I didn't receive the money, I mailed but no response, I again mailed on next day but no response. At last I mailed to support@quikr.com to escalate the issue. But again no response, from that team also. (all screen shot attached).

Again I called the quikr support team (080-6736-4545) for the status, they whatever said was shocking to me. They said the product is processing, but I maid the cancellation request. I again called quikr support team (080-6736-4545) numerous times to get the product cancel. After struggle of 7 to 8 days the product somehow got cancelled. Again next step is get the money in my bank account. But even after 5 to 6 days they said the money has not been initiated yet, its in pending state.

I am totally fed up with the service now, whatever I am facing since past one month is totally intolerable. The kind of cyber harassment I am facing is making me upset on daily basis. I am calling the quikr support team (080-6736-4545) which is a paid call and have spent more than 200 rupees on that. Will quikr pay that money. This is totally poor service.

There are a lot of other stuff that I can't tell here.

Please help me in getting the refund or help me in filing case in Consumer Court.

Find the all attachment.

I have recorded the calls between me and quikr support team (080-6736-4545). Let me know how can I give that evidence.

Thanks in advance!!!
Vivek Anand
Email: vivek.anand@outlook.in
Ph: +91 9677274668

Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864 Quikr — Quikr Refund not received | Quikr not able to deliver | One month went | Ad ID : 270476020 | TRANSACTION ID : 100004511864

docgrishma

Jun 12, 2016

Never show up for pickup after transaction.

QUITE POSSIBLY THE WORST SERVICE, EVER. If there was a rating below 0, I'd have probably given them that. Delivery guys don't contact you, or show up during the scheduled slot. Make you wait the entire day, and still don't show up. Order was canceled once previously because neither Quikr nor the delivery guys could be reached, buyer could no longer wait. Customer service is of NO help whatsoever, they themselves have no clue of what the status of the order is. Don't even call you back with the information after assuring they will. Any public company/website that doesn't value its customer's time or patience doesn't deserve to operate. Spoke to Shilpa and Shruti. Order ID: 265807652.
docgrishma

Jun 12, 2016

Never show up for pickup after transaction.

tepa123

Jun 11, 2016

Fraud and cheating by Quikr doorstep-Non refund of money against cancellation

I had made full online payment of Rs 10400 on 15 May 2016 at 0755 h by credit card for purchase of Fitbit Surge Large Watch advertised on Quikr Website and App (Ad ID 263131787). Due to unresolved differences in the manner of levying charges and terms and conditions over a series of communications, I cancelled the transaction on 15 May 2016 at 1911 h. A confirmation mail of cancellation from Quikr was received on 17 May 16 at 1041h against ticket no 4634064657 of initiating refund and transferring full amount in next 7 days to my account. However, till date after repeated correspondence through mail and telesupport, refund has not been initiated and telesupport reps are unable to provide a reply.

Please beware of payment on quikr
devdaspai

May 11, 2016

Cheating Call From Mr Syed

Why am i getting call from 08030276006 Mr Syed saying that I have seen the Quikr Website and said that I am interested when I have NOT accessed any Website

This needs Immediate Action
vikramcr

Apr 26, 2016

Payment

I haven't received payment from Quikr for ad ID 259859273. It has been more than 15 days, since the product has been delivered, still Quikr haven't responded.
panditsaqib

Apr 26, 2016

Recieved damaged washing machine

I bought washing machine from quikr but while checking the machine it's not in good condition. On Sunday i was suppose to receive it between 10AM to 1PM but i didn't so after contacting customer care regarding this they didn't respond properly. Not even on Monday, finally on Tuesday i received product and it was totally damaged inside. Not working at all. Its worst experience with quikr. Paid ₹1000 on 23-04-16 online and remaining ₹2100 in cash today i,e., 26-04-2016. I mentioned about the product to delivery boy too, he replied that there is warranty of 10 days. Please look into this at earliest. I need full refund.
Saqib
+917829448406
Ad id- 260681571
praveen.kumarraju@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2016

Ad ID - 259713234 - It is not Quikr Service...It is Sucking customer blood Service

My Product was taken by Quikr People on 29th March 2016 to the warehouse. From that onwards atleast i have made 250 calls.....in that only 10 to 15 times Customer care people answered the calls....Everytime Everyday One one story...
The below are 2 statements from email

The below statement is on 19th from Quikr
Dear Customer.

As communicated earlier, we request you to wait for the same i.e by today end of the day. that does not take place, we ensure we would escalate the issue forward.

The below statement is on 18th from Quikr .

Dear Customer.

As per the logistic team confirmation, the date scheduled for the delivery (according to buyers preference) is on 18th of April i.e by today end of the day. Request you to wait for the same.

For any clarification or query please write to us at doorstep@quikr.com or just give a call at 080-67364545.

From 18th today 25th, No Action taken...This story is telling from last 30 days by Quikr...Even this bastards are not providing quiker servvice...This are frauds . I request people not use this service as i lost my time, my money and my patience . This is the fraud service i have ever seen. They will loot your money
kumraj28

Apr 11, 2016

Seller money not paid after product sold to customer

This is with reference to Quikr Ad_ID 261181609

I am being cheated by Quikr as a seller. I have priced my product at Rs 3500 and my product has booked by a buyer with Rs 1000 as initial booking amount within one hour of advertisement. A sold sticker kept on add online.

Later i got a call from Quikr customer care regarding scheduling pickup and have been informed that i will received all my money with in 3 to 4 days after delivering to customer. I was fine with that understanding Quikr is such a big brand name in ecommerce.

Product has been picked up from my home using free home delivery.. Now it is showing as Total amount to be paid as Rs 1000 to me as seller. but it is not showing my other remaining amount as Rs 2500.

When i asked about Quikr customer care about the same, then they replied me completely false statement saying that I have not put any offer price on Quikr Ad.(Please find attached screen shot for reference for both my ad on Quikr and email reply from Quikr customer care)

In addition to this, there were no approval from my side to sell my product at Rs 1000. I have been falsely told by Quikr customer care as it is initial booking paid by client and all money will be transferred within 3 to 4 day post delivery of the item.

I am seriously feeling cheated by the Company Quikr and I want to got conusmer forum on this as i have all required proof on the same. Requesting you to guide me in getting my product price Rs 3500/- from .Quikr

Seller money not paid after product sold to customer Seller money not paid after product sold to customer

kumraj28

Apr 11, 2016

Seller money not paid after product sold to customer

Product has been picked up from my home using free home delivery.. Now it is showing Total amount to be paid as Rs 1000 to me as seller. but it is not showing my other remaining amount as Rs 2500.

nishant1119

Apr 9, 2016

home delivery service not provided from last 8 days

This is regarding my add id 261520479
I am the seller of this add. I am not getting home delivery to pick up my cot and table from last 8 days.
In last 8 days I have called to quikr 15-20 time and my pickup has been resheduled 20-25 times. Still no body came to pickup my cot and table that I have sold. They are making so many excuses but no body still came to pick up. Can you resolve my complain please? contact - 09665618730
Monalisa Mondal

Mar 23, 2016

No delivery

Quikr Delivery is causing lot of trouble and the service team is the worst experience I ever had.
I made online payment 5 days back and still don't have the item delivered.
Every day they are coming up with new stories. Nobody wants to work in Quikr!

Now I am not sure how to get my money back.
saibal_78

Jan 25, 2016

Payment not received

I have sold 3 old furniture through Quikr.com (ad. Ref. 249416957) I have got a confirmation message from Quikr that buyer has made the payment as well. All furniture a have been picked up from place by Quikr logistics on 14th of Jan, Quikr has commited to pay the money within 4 working days. Till date I have not received my payment. I have called Quikr customer care multiple times but there is no resolution from their side. Hence escalating the issue to you, kindly help me to get my payment.

Saibal Dutta
mayankdutta

Apr 24, 2013

I sell my used mobile phone Online using quikr

I had a Nokia Windows Phone which i wanted to get rid of; however i was not getting a good enough price in the market. That's when i thought of selling it off online. And guess what i recently sold off the phone for 10500 INR on Quikr.com for which i was offered a max 7000 bucks in the market.
User832002

Sep 25, 2012

fake ad

my frnd posted a fake ad showing my n.o in quikr ....daily am getting more than 100 to 200 calls its dam irritating for me.......that ad is abt some phones sellin for second hand...................if u want to know means press my n.o in google 7204347137 u will get directly quikr links....that ads r fake in quikr.......he forgt the mail id everything wt he putted while openin quikr a/c.........pls delete that ads from quikr.com ....it will be v helpful for me pls.....

uptet - WRONG ANSWER KEY
    Sir, the answer of question no. 138 in set-B of...
    HARYANA ROADWAYS - No Bus for yamunanagar to chandigarh
    LAST BUSS TO YAMUNANAGAR changed route to...
    Individual - Wrong communication
    I, Tarapada Mandal residing in WBSEB supply wheras getting...
    SBI Bank - Unusual transfer of money
    Sir today I got a message that your account XXXX2031. ...
    sun direct - I forget my smc password
    I forgot my SMC password .My card no.is 41156560850.Please...
    No refusal Taxi - Refusal
    This no refusal taxi WB04G1860 refused to take me from...
    bsnl land line - Landline is not working for the last two months
    Sir It’s been two months that our Bsnl landline phone...
    India Post Office - For rd password
    Pls. Send my password my agent id. MI8132050100043 ...
    HDFC Bank - UNATHORISED DEDUCTION FROM ONEASSIST
    Hi, This is regarding my new HDFC bank credit card...