railway pension

Consumer complaints and reviews about railway pension

Apr 6, 2019

PENSION ANAMOLLY

I AM A FAMILY PENSIONER AFTER DEATH OF MY HUSBAND ON 14.09.2010. WITH PPO NO.02011070791ISSED BY DRM/HWH.BUT AFTER ENQUIRY IT IS CAME TO KNOW THAT NEW PPO NO. 19917020100267 ISSUED ON 22.02.18. PASSED MORE THAN ONE YEAR FILE NOT MOVED, BANK NOT RECEIVED ANY PAPER REGARDING MATTER. I WANT EARLY SOLUTION &DELAYING PERSON SHOULD BE PUNISHED.
Devendra2448

Jan 28, 2019

Kam pension Milne Ke sambandh me

Mere Papa ramnath ji gujar railway signal and telecom me karyarat the jinka ka PPO no 20067360400033 h mere Papa ko 15000 pension milti unki death Ke baad pension 9810thi Lekin Jan 2019 me sirf 6673account me credit hui jo PPO me jo pension h usse kam H normally pension death Ke 7years baad kam hoti h Lekin unki pension 2baar kam ho chuki jo PPO Ke anusar nhi honi thi please Jaldi se Jaldi help kijiye mera mobile no 8719847189
Devendra2448

Jan 28, 2019

Less payment of pension received

A T Krishnaswamy

Aug 30, 2018

Clarity in Pension Revision

Reference Number : A/PEN/GTL/Rlys/RP 5462 of 28-4-1986
I have retired from South Central Railways ( Guntakal Personnel Office) and drawing my pension from Syndicate Bank, Anekal 562106. The arrears calculated by the pension awarding Bank needs clarification. The 6th Pay Revision and 7th pay revision along with age maturity benefits have been wrongly calculated by the bank. The bank informed that there was an excess amount paid and confirmed recovery from my account.

There is no proper clarity in the calculations and the Bank is harassing Senior Citizens.

It is requested that, my pension calculation be regularized from the Guntakal Pension Office and provide the exact Date of Birth as per my service records for re-calculation of the age maturity benefit.

A.T.Krishnaswamy
Bangalore
STEAV ROGERS

Aug 13, 2018

पेंशन पूरी न आने के सम्बन्ध में।

सेवा में,
विषय- रेलवे पेंशन पूरी न आने के सम्बन्ध में।
महोदय,
मेरे पिता रेलवे में कर्मचारी थे जिनकी पेंशन 19,336.00 रुपये थी उनकी मृत्यु के उपरान्त माता जी की पेंशन 11,823.00 रुपये हो गयी जो रेलवे नियमानुसार की गई थी परन्तु पिछले जुलाई माह की पेशन मात्र 5,316.00 रुपये ही आई है जो की पिछले अन्य माह से आधी है मैने बैंक में भी शिकायत दर्ज करायी है कि पेंशन पूरी नही आई है पन्तु अभी तक कोई वजह नही गई है मै चाहता हूँ आप बाताये कि यह क्यो हुआ है और मुझे सूचित करें। आप मुझे ई-मेल कर सकते है।
धन्यवाद।
P.P.O. NO.- NE/50514/256437
ई-मेल आई.डी[email protected]
मोबाईल नं0- 8218580952
oldman8183

Aug 8, 2018

not getting pension

sir/ma'am
i have been retried from railway in 1997 but still not got my pension filed a way lot more complaints. I'm tired now , I think this would be my last if there's anyone who could help me please contact me. I'll be really thankful to him/her.
email- [email protected]
bibhasmallik

May 19, 2018

NOT GETTING PENSION

With due respect, I am being a disabled daughter of Late Samir Kumar Chakraborty, Ex- Assistant Audit Officer, N.F. Railway Maligaon to inform you that even after issuing the family pension vide Sanction Memorandum No. 31 dated 14.07.2016 and subsequent Sanction Memorandum No. 56 vide dated 17.07.2017 being a disabled daughter of Late Samir Kumar Chakraborty, ex-Assistant Audit Officer I have not received the pension till date,

Sir, I, therefore, being a disabled daughter of Late Samir Kumar Chakraborty, ex-Assistant Audit Officer, N F Railway again request you with folded hands to kindly look into the deadlock and expedite release of the family pension immediately so as to enable me to survive fairly.

Smt. Sanchita Chakraborty Pal
DISABLED D/o Late S.K.Chakraborty,ExA.Ao.
B-5/21, Word No-11, Kalyani Dist:- Nadia
West Bengal 741 235.
subhash chandra saxena

May 2, 2018

Regarding Pension , not released till now

with due respect this is to inform you that Northern Railway ( Moradabad division ) issued my PPO . The PPO department informed that my pension is released but my bank not released my pension till now. The bank person said no information about this matter .
I had submitted all document demanded by bank .
Bank detail- Central Bank of India.
Branch-Bajpai market Subhash Nagar Bareilly (UP)243001.
Account No.-2074505478.
Account Holder- Mr.Subhash Chandra saxena.
Contact: 0581-2437943

IFSC Code: CBIN0282208.
But my pension has not been credited in my account till Now .
I visited bank a number of times but no response from the Branch Manager ( Mr.Bipin Sagar ) . Once he demands for some amount in respect the work.
I am facing lots of financial trouble.
You are requested to kindly look in to the matter & arrange the payment of my pension from September 2017 onward immediately and also inform me the status.
For your information my PPO No.20177030700688.
PPO date-28/08/2017
Emp No-50315434424
I shall be highly great full to you sir.

Subhash Chandra Saxena
H/No.-764 Tilak colony subhash nagar.
Distt.-Bareilly (U.P.)
Mob.- 8923541209
E-mail:[email protected]
opnauriyal

Apr 20, 2018

Non increase of pension on attaining eighty five years of age.

Sir, Good morning. I wish to state that my mother is a family pensioner of your Delhi Division. She has completed eighty-five years of age as on 10.08.2016. We came to know that she is eligible for a certain increase in pension. More than one year has passed & we find from entries in the bank account that she is not given that.
We hope necessary help will be provided by you. Necessary details are provided as follows :

Pensioner name: Shila Devi
PPO Number: 02817576/DAO/DLI
Bank account NO. : 90042030000872 with Syndicate Bank branch at Rajeev Chowk New Delhi
Address : 100c, Pocket - F, Mayur phase II, New Delhi - 110091
Mobile No. : 9971022717

O.P. Nauriyal
Pandit Ishant

Mar 15, 2018

Family Pension

Sir mere pita ji ki Death 3-2-2017 ko hui thi abhi tak Mata ji ki pension start nhi hui hai

Mo-9267050801
Pandit Ishant

Mar 15, 2018

Respect sir

sir mere Mata ji ki pension Abhi tak chalu nhi hui hai
Jab ki mere pita ji ki death ko 1 saal se upar ho gya hai.
Kutuvinod

Feb 27, 2018

Family Pension to wife of a missing pensioner

My father Mr.ramachandran Nair.v were retired in the year 1998 from scr railway as station supdt post. Unfortunately he is missing from April 2003 till date.we lodge a complaint about his missing to the police station . But we did not know about the railway rules.we lost the registered complaint number.hence we were forced to register the complaint once again in 2010.that details are with us.sir, please give an advice for what to do for getting family Pension to my mother.
Yours sincerely ,
R.vinod.
Sanjay singh 1234

Feb 13, 2018

disability railway pension

Respected sir
My Father lakhan Singh was retired railway employed in 28/2/2012 from Itarsi of Bhopal division (m.p) at wcr zone.he had death in 22/04/2016 and my mother was death in 27/08/2013. I am disabled son of them. I am disabled with both legs 90% . my lower body is not work. I filed case to DRM bhopal . welfare inspector had verified my all documents . my all documents is OK. Then he referred to me Bhopal hospital for medical check up. Medical board told me that your hand and mind is normal so you are not eligible for railway pension. Sir I cannot walk and I cannot sit countineusly more than 2-3 hours to reason of backbone. I have not any source of income. Please sir help me what to do
dakmumbai

Dec 25, 2017

Still not settled my full retirement benefit (Railway )

From

To Chif Executive
Chief wroks Manger Officer
Signal & Telecom Wrokshop
Byculla , Mumbai -40027

Sub :Still not settled my full retirement benefit (Railway )

Dear Respected Sir/Madam

With due respect this is to inform you that I am a retired Railway
Employee my name is Dakshinamoorthy at wroked location as below

CHIEF WROKS MANGER'S OFFICE
SIGNAL & TELECOM WROKSHOP
BYCULLA MUMBAI
PIN -400027

Date of retied on 30/09/2016

PPO NO : 20167011301134
PPO DATE":29/09/2016

Almost 1 and half year completed, still i have not received full
settlement like leave compensation money & transport cost etc

Am personally visited to officer ( from chennail to Mumbai) but am
not getting proper response from office

Trust every one like after retirement relax need but am following only
my retirement for settlement fund in railway dept .for 1 and half year
.. not relaxed ..

Request to you intervention and arrange complete settlement as soon as possible.

and also take action for insufficient worker and not releasing impact
of other .. senior citizen is visiting twice office but not his doing
regular work .. if take action then other will not suffer ....

Parment address

Pudupetti, kannangalam
Arani taluk
Pin -632311

Mobile no :9969341143
dakmumbai

Dec 25, 2017

Still not settled my full retired Railway benefit

From

To Chif Executive
Chief wroks Manger Officer
Signal & Telecom Wrokshop
Byculla , Mumbai -40027

Sub :Still not settled my full retirement benefit (Railway )

Dear Respected Sir/Madam

With due respect this is to inform you that I am a retired Railway Employee my name is Dakshinamoorthy at wroked location as below

CHIEF WROKS MANGER'S OFFICE
SIGNAL & TELECOM WROKSHOP
BYCULLA MUMBAI
PIN -400027

Date of retied on 30/09/2016

PPO NO : 20167011301134
PPO DATE":29/09/2016

Almost 1 and half year completed, still i have not received full settlement like leave compensation money & transport cost etc

Am personally visited to officer ( from chennail to Mumbai) but am not getting proper response from office

Trust every one like after retirement relax need but am following only my retirement for settlement fund in railway dept .for 1 and half year .. not relaxed ..

and also take action for insufficient worker and not releasing impact of other .. senior citizen is visiting twice office but not his doing regular work .. if take action then other will not suffer ....

Parment address

Jiban Krishna Nag

Sep 20, 2017

Effective date of commencement Rly pension on absorption in PSU

R/Sir,
I am an ex.Rly employee. After completing 11 yrs of service in Rly, I joined PSU (ONGC) on 19.03.1984. My lien was from 19.03.1984 to 18.03.1986. Rly has settled my case after a long gap in June'16 w.e.f. 01.03.2011 after my superannuation from ONGC in Feb'11.
One employee from Kharagpur W/Shop had joined Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd (PSU) is drawing pension before his superannuation. But in my case pension has been sanctioned after my superannuation from ONGC. Pension rule can not be different from one employee to another.
Would you please kindly let me know what will be my effective date of commencement of Rly pension.

Jiban Krishna Nag

तिथि 31/07/2007. PPO No :-- 02041594408
SBI पेन्शन अकाउन्ट No :-- ############
श्रीमान
Sr DPO/East Central Railway/Danapur पत्र संo:--
स्थाo/ सं एवं दूसं / आर टी आई / ए के एस / एस एस ई / टेली /14. दानापुर. 29/9/2015 के अनुसार
मेरा अन्तिम वेतन July 2007 में 16780 + 4600 + 9%(16780 + 4600) = Rs 23310. 00

इस तरह मेरा बेसिक पेन्शन Rs 11660 होगा ।
कम्युटेसन कि रकम निकाल देने के बाद का पेन्शन = 11660 - 2613 = Rs 9047(9050)
Aug 07 में DA के साथ कुल पेन्शन Rs 10097.

Dec 2015 में 9050 + 119%11660 = Rs 22922•

January 2016 (6th PC) में मेरा बेसिक पेन्शन होगा: - 2.57 × 11660 = Rs 29966.00
कम्युटेसन कि रकम निकाल देने के बाद
January 2016 का पेन्शन होगा: -- 229966 - 2613 = Rs 27353.00

इसी तरह June 2017 में मेरा कुल पेन्शन होगा
27353 + 4%(29966) = Rs 28552.लगभग ।
लेकिन June 2017 में मुझे कुल पेन्शन मिला: -- Rs 25813.00.
A loss of Rs 2738.00
श्रीमान एैसा क्यूं हो रहा है ?
इस विसंगती को सही करने हेतु कितना समय लगेगा श्रीमान,
who will rectify it sir?

रिटायर होने के दस वर्ष बाद आज तक सही पेन्शन पाने के लिए लगातार संधर्ष कर रहा हूँ।
कई बार पेन्शन अदालत भी गया। कौन सी मजबूरी है प्रशासन को, मेरे कई बार अनुरोध करने
के बाद भी आज तक मेरे पेन्शन निर्धारण का डिटेल मुझे नहीं दिया गया,
और मेरा बेसिक पेन्शन गलत निर्धारण करके मुझे परेशान किया जा रहा है।
श्रीमान यह कब तक रहेगा। क्या मै अपने जीवन काल में सही पेन्शन पाने का हकदार नहीं?

I asked my pension paying bank, why it is so ?

They replied that railway has not send your current data to bank.
[स्थाo/ सं एवं दूसं / आर टी आई / ए के एस / एस एस ई / टेली /14. दानापुर. 29/9/2015]
The above letter was dated 29/9/2015. and today is 14/08/2017
(more than 2 years) Sr DPO/ECR/DNR is waiting for what ???

अत: श्रीमान से सविनय निवेदन है कि उपरोक्त संदर्भ में विसंगतियों को सही करने हेतु उचित आदेश
पारित करने की कृपा करें ताकि मैं अपने जीवित रहते हुए सही पेन्शन एवं बकाया भुगतान पा सकूं ।
इसके लिए मैं सदा श्रीमान का आभारी रहूँगा
Requesting you to please reply me on my email
or

ajoy kumar sinha

Aug 3, 2017

पेन्शन में विसंगतियां एवं बकाया भुगतान

Subject: पेन्शन में विसंगतियां एवं बकाया भुगतान
संदर्भ: -- East Central Railway Danapur, Patna, Bihar के स्थापना कार्यालय के पत्र संख्या स्थाo/ सं एवं दूर संचार/आर टी आई/ए के एस/एस एस ई/टेली/14/दानापुर दिनांक 29/09/2015
श्रीमान्
उपरोक्त संदर्भ में मैं बहुत दुख के साथ नम्र निवेदन करना चाहता हूं कि: --
(1) As per the pension slip of June 2017 my basic pension is written as Rs 27332.00 This is wrong.
(2) During refixation of pay in 6th PC with reference to the letter :--
East Central Railway Danapur, Patna, Bihar के स्थापना कार्यालय के पत्र संख्या स्थाo/ सं एवं दूर संचार/आर टी आई/ए के एस/एस एस ई/टेली/14/दानापुर दिनांक 29/09/2015 ,my pay was fixed from 01/01/2006 as:-
16780+4600 in the pay scale (9300 -- 34800) + 4600
(3) My last pay (on 31/07/2007) was 16780 + 4600 +1930
= Rs 23310.00, (I have taken VR on 31st July 2007)
(4) Hence my basic pension from August 2007 will be :--
23310.00 ÷ 2 = Rs 11660 (approx)
(5) Now during re fixation of basic pension in 7th PC, my basic pension from 01/01/2016
should be :-- 11660 × 2.57 = Rs 29966.00 approx
(6) Now I want to know from Sr DPO/ DNR that under what circumstances my basic pension, written in my June 2017 pension slip,is Rs 27332.00 ?
If Sr DPO/ECR/Danapur has not send my pension data to bank or concerned department then he is waiting for what?
The above mentioned Sr DPO/DNR letter has date 29/09/2015
And today is 29/07/2017
Within two years, my pension data is still pending ?
Respected Sir please take care of this and arrange to send my pension data to concerned department so that I may get my correct pension and arrears
If it is correct in your opinion, then DPO/DNR should please provide me ;--
The details of fixation of pension in 6th & 7th PC and calculation of arrears
Mahanand Sharma

Jun 8, 2017

Restoration of 50% Railway Family Pension Cae of Smt Saira Bano w/o Late Abdul Razaqe holder of PPO no,Pen/DNR/DPA/919

To,The Honable Railway Minister
Sir,I have submitted an application for Restoration of 50% Railway Family Pension to The Sr Divisional Accounts Officer Eastern Railway Danapur (Bihar) in the month of June 2016.Severals .But Reminders have been sent to This office through The Postmaster Munger HO.But no fruitfull action has been taken by the above mentioned competent railway authority till today.I physically visit to the Danapur Railway Office three times.The Staff of the office have not halp me.
I am a very poor Muslim Lady.My earning son was died in the year 2016.I old Muslim Lady have to lookafter the young daughter in law and unmarriede grand daughter in law.My family economy condition is very very bad and miserable.
I therefore Request you kindly grant the 50% restoration of family pension.at the earliest.I and my family will be oblige to you for ever. Your faithfully Saira Bano w/o Late abdul Razaque Balipur ,Jamalpur Munger 811201.
Kamlakar Jadhav

Dec 27, 2016

pension account not closed and settled

My father Mr. R.N.Vartak was working with Western Railway and his pension account no. 0250101033510 is at Canara Bank, Goregaon East Branch. My self Mrs. Nisha Kamlakar Jadhav is daughter of Mr. Vartak and nominee of pension account. On 13-6-2016 my father is expired due to old age and on 20-6-2016 I informed bank about his death along-with death.

Till today his pension is not stopped and his pension account is not settled in-spite of several visits to the Canara Bank, Goregaon East. The bank Officials have informed that Western railway has to stop his pension where as Western railway is saying that it is look out of the bank.

You are requested to stop his pension and settle pension account as early as. At the time of retirement he was working in CTNL Office.
Srinivasan prema

Sep 15, 2016

Pension denied

Respected sir..Railway pension wrongly denied against records .remedy pls.
nmjoshi

Jul 22, 2016

NOVEMBER-2016 PENSION NOT RECEIVED

With due respect this is to inform you that I am a retired Railway Employee was working as HTC at the time of retirement at Western Railway, Rajkot Division, The Indian Railway opened my pension A/c in Bank of India, my pension of November-2015 has not been credited in my A/c. No. : 310012100056871 at Bank of India, Parabazar Branch, Rajkot, Gujarat, India till date and with that I'm experiencing lots of financial trouble.
Though I have already been submitted my KYC in time i.e.on 01-11-2015 and earlier and on words time to time in my bank branch which has been in record of the Bank Branch.I informed and inquire in Bank Branch every time about pension for the month of November-2015 credited, but, every time the answer was NO from the person deputed and responsible at the Bank Branch.

I humbly request you to look into the matter and do the needful if possible and oblige me.

Thanking you with regards.

Nautamlal M Joshi
Rajkot, Gujarat, India.

Phone : +919408147247
fly vijay

Feb 8, 2016

pension

with due respect this is to inform you that my pension of December 2015 has not been credited in my account no.- 07370100015456
at bank of Baroda sitapur Branch till to date. For which I am facing lots of financial trouble.
Though I have already been submitted my life certificate in time i.e.09.11.2015 in my bank branch. Which also have been forwarded
to you from our branch.
I gone to my branch sitapur and informed & inquired about the matter.
You are requested to kindly look in to the matter & arrange the payment of my pension from December 2015 onward immediately and also inform me the status that when ever it is to be credited in my account.
For your information my PPO No.NE/50462/254859
Please look in to and arrange accordingly. I shall be highly grate full to you sir.
Thank

RAMCHANDER
H/No.- 190/b Anand Nagar Sitapur.
Distt.-Sitapur (U.P.)
Mob.- 9198070288
E-mail:[email protected]

pension

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...