RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL (RRC)

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL (RRC)

Sujan panda

Oct 3, 2022

Let be changed my examination centre

The
Railway recruitment cell (rrc)
Mombai
Respect sir,
My humble request that I am Sujan panda, Dist-purba medinipur, ps-khejuri, my registration no -1140451767
Of during railway group d examination.
Sir ,i have borne poor family. My economy condition is not better.sir ,I applied ER Kolkata but I am very upset that my Examination centre bhubaneswar in ordisa which so far from my location and costly. I request to you, please arrange My Examination centre in Kolkata. I want to take Exam . Otherwise a big opportunity will be gone from my life.
If you kindly accept my feelings , I will be forever grateful to you.
Sujan panda

Oct 3, 2022

Let be changed my examination centre

Railway recruitment cell (rrc)
Mombai,
Respect sir,
Of during railway group d examination.
If you kindly accept my feelings , I will be forever grateful to you.
Foffodiducjkblblgidudufon

Apr 11, 2022

EWS issue

Sir,I am Sourav Mondal a aspirant of rrc group d.1, 2019 main jo vacancy nikla thi, usma EWS ki jo certificate Munga gya tha o 2019 k pahale hona chahia tha.lakin ab Bol raheho ki koi vi chalega but I being under the EWS category why now we can’t get this facility. We think jo jo candidate EWS ke under main ati hai hum sabko iski profit milna chahia

Jul 31, 2019

Rejection of application form for the railway group D exam

My registration number for the railway group D exam is 1180165739. My form is rejected by saying invalid photo. I have applied for the railway NTPC, SBI BANK, SSC EXAM and FCI Exam on the same photo and my form is accepted. So what is the problem in railway group D application form.
What should I do next?

Ashok
Shri1

Dec 10, 2015

About msg for station and post

Sir i beg to say that...i m selected in d group delhi adv 2013...all selected member recievd msg about their station and post from rrcnr..but i have not got any msg from rrc till. there is not any response from rrc...there is not any connect number on rrcnr site...all those number's present are not correct .some number call going to someone home...hw it is possible...plz look into my matter.... I m very dispointed about this..
Plz give me information on my email id [email protected] or my phon no 9813110460
Thanks...

Feb 16, 2011

DELAY OF MY CALL LETTER

TO,
OFFICE OF THE
DY.CHIEF PERSONNEL OFFICIER/
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL(RRC)
LAJPAT NAGAR --I, NEW DELHI-24.

SUBJECT--- DELAY OF MY CALL LEETER DUE TO RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL (RRC) MISTAKES.

SERIAL NO---572
NO--220-E/Ex.SM/Gr.D/Rectt./2010
CONTROL NO--07965 DATED : 31-01-2011

RESPECTED SIR ,
I beg to state that , in reference to your application aganist advt.no P/NR/RRC/Ex.SM/01 dated at 12/11/2010. serial no---572, NO—220 E/Ex.SM/Gr.D/Rectt./2010,CONTROL NO--07965.. i receive my call letter at 10/11/10 at 17:00 hrs ..on (thursday).and i was reqired to present myself at a commitee of officers for document's verificatio (day-1) and medical exaition (day-2) at DRM office. moradabad,U.P. in welfare branch on date 11/02/2011 at 09:30 AM..but sir , my problem is i receive my call letter at 10/11/2011 at 17:00 hrs.. and i have to present at 11/11/2011 at 09:30 AM..and i live in orissa...how can it possible sir???from orissa the journey period is 3 days exactly..sir , how it can possible to present at 11/02/2011 at 09:30 AM. sir, due to mistakes of
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL(RRC). my correct pin code was-- 760010 and RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL(RRC). has written wrong pin code in my call letter that is ---730010..due to this problem the letter was delayed to receive to me..and i have already submitted two envelops...and application form to RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL(RRC)...where my address and bio data was mentioned correctly .. and after that also in my call letter RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL(RRC) has done the mistake.. i also went to post office to complaint for the issue of my call letter so late..post master sir, have told me RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL(RRC) has done the mistake in your pin code no that's why your letter was recieve to you so late by the help of enquiry..so plz sir provide me the necessary details regarding it and help me to give more days for to present before at a commitee of officers for document's verification (day-1) and medical exaition (day-2) at DRM office. moradabad,U.P. in welfare branch..provide me the next session details. And how to present myself ?? furnish me the details..

SIR, PLEASE SENT ME THE .REPLY ? ? ?.

MY CONTACT NO---9861427838