Railway UTS

Consumer complaints and reviews about Railway UTS

Mansi0104

Dec 2, 2019

Season ticket not issued after payment deducted

I booked paperless season ticket made payment through paytm , money got deducted but I didn't received ticket and I tried to reach their helpline number 138 no one answeres call also no reply of mail
I don't know if this app was made to help common people or to rob them worst government app
swapan4864

Oct 20, 2019

uts recharge faiure

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I SRI SWAPAN SADHUKHAN RESIDENCE AT 3,JOGEN GANGULY STREET ,P.O.+ P.S. BARRACKPORE,KOLKATA 700120.

RECHARGE UTS AT BARRACKPOE STATION 1 NO COUNTER RS 100.00,UTS 42ERCHC87A, PH NO 9836830910 AND

RECHARGE MY WIFE SMT SRABANI SADHUKHAN UTS 42ERCHC87B PH NO 9836465443 ON 05-10-2019 TIME 18:40

UNFORTUNATELY BOTH THE RECHARGE FAILURE

BUT THE BOOKING CLERCK TOLD ME THAT RECHARGE WILL COMPLETE WITHIN FEW HOURS AND ALSO TOLD ME

TO PAY RS 200.00.I AM ALSO PAY THE SAME.

I AM WAITING NEXT FOUR DAYS BUT RECHARGE NOT DONE.SO I COME TO THAT COUNTER ON 09-10-2019 ARROUND

05-30 PM AND COMPLAIN THE SAME.THEY TOLD ME THAT DIAL 138 AND COMPLAIN BUT I NOTICE THAT THIS CALL

CHARGEABLE RS 2/ PER MINUTE,SO WHY I DIAL THAT NUMBER IT SHOULD BE TOLL FREE.AFTER THAT BOOKING

CLERCK PHONE TO CONTROL AND COMPLAIN THAT UTS NOT RECHARGE FROM THAT COUNTER.

MY UTS BALANCE IS VERY LOW AT THAT TIME RS 5.00 ONLY SO I REQUEST AGAIN TO RECHARGE RS 100.00 SAME

1 NO COUNTER AT BARRACKPORE COUNTER.BUT AGAIN FAILURE AND THE BOOKING CLERCK FORCE ME TO PAY

RS 100.00.UTS 42ERRCHG6D7 TIME 06-35 PM BOOKING CLERCK ALSO TOLD ME THAT PROBLEM IN MOBILE

TOTAL RS 300.00 IS BLOCKED

SAME DAY AT 09-16 PM ONE SMS COME ON MOBILE NO 9836830910 ARTS TICKET CAL/2/189198-MOBILE TICKET PROBLEM OF ER IS

CLOSED.CONTACT CONSOLE FOR DETAILS.

BUT THE SAME DAY AT KHARDAHA STATION RECHARGE RS 100.00 SUCCESSFUL UTS 42KACHGA5H AT 10-11 PM

THEN THE MOBILE IS OK

TILL TODAY PROBLEM NOT SOLVED,EVERYDAY I COME AT BARRACPORE STATION AND THEY ARE ASSURED THAT

PROBLEM SOLVED WITHIN FEW DAYS.TILL TODAY PROBLEM NOT SOLVED.

MY 200.00 RUPEES BLOCKED FOR A LONG TIME

ATTACH MY UTS TICKET

PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE OTHER WISE I WILL GO TO STATE CONSUMER FORUM

THANKS

=

=
Download all attachments as a zip file

uts 1.jpg

surakshaa

Oct 1, 2019

UTS App - Pass Amount Deducted Ticket not Booked

Dear UTS Team,

I have made a transaction from UTS Debit card Payment gateway for monthly pass renewal from Ghansoli to Vikhroli an amount of Rs 263.67/- has been deducted from citi bank account but I haven't received my monthly pass ticket.

Please refund my amount.

Details:

Citi Bank Debit Card - Mobikiwi

DDA Ref - ############

Transaction on - 8:20, Fri, 27 Sep 2019
N. Vikas

Sep 24, 2019

amount has been deducted but balance has not been updated

Dear UTS Team,

My amount has been deducted and the payment was successful of transaction made through Net Banking/paytm but my RWallet balance has not been updated in UTS App. Need the solution for this as soon as possible.

UPI ref no. UPI-############

Contact: 8082696498

I tried calling UTS assistance [7045033646/138] multiple times but there is no Response.
Shivrajan G Achary

Sep 16, 2019

Payment done but pass has not been booked

Dear UTS Team,

My amount has been deducted and the payment was successful of transaction made through paytm but my pass has not been generated. Need the solution for this as soon as possible.

UPI ref no. ############

Order id- 8091601883378

Payment done but pass has not been booked

ajaykhirwal76

Sep 10, 2019

Amount not credited in R wallet

Dear UTS team
My id is 9892731983. Yesterday I tried to recharge my wallet with all three options available for an amount of Rs 800, Rs 700 and Rs 500. All the amounts were deducted from my account, paytm and credit card, but none of the amount was credited in my R wallet. I tried calling 138 several times, but no reply. I mailed about the transaction id and other details in [email protected], but no reply from them. The details of transaction done are:
Rs 800 - ZP5921770503d86-ZAAKIRCTC
Rs 500 - via credit card on 6/09 - PAYTM IVR E COMMERCE NOIDA IN
Rs 700 - UPIID - [email protected] PYTM0123456-############-Oid809090182284800

I do not understand what is going on and why any of the payment is not credited in my R wallet. I request you to kindly look in the matter and either refund entire amount or credit the same in my R wallet as soon as possible.
kingshuks

Sep 3, 2019

MONEY ADDED BUT NOT SHOWING IN UTS ACCOUNT

This is to inform you that today I recharged my UTS account via upi payment of Rs.300 /- and the payment has been deducted from my HDFC BANK via PAYTM but unfortunately the payment has not been added to my UTS account. My Mobile no. is 9831084830 which is used as UTS account id. The details given below-

UPI-IRCTC [email protected]############[email protected]

Kindly solve my issue at your earliest - either return the money to my bank or add it to my uts account.

Regards-
PIN- 743122.
Amitbha

Sep 1, 2019

UTS RECHARGE

I try to recharge my uts wallet.200/- but account debited.not credited UTS wallet
It's mob.registration-9733501355
Transfer id-############....date-31/08/2019 around 8.00a.m.
Kindly refund the amount...
Dipesh Koli

Aug 27, 2019

Money was deducted from my account but no pass generated

I was trying to renew my monthly 2nd class railway pass However Money was deducted from my account but no pass generated.

Kindly refund deducted amount

Mobile number registered on 8082660425
Transaction date: 19 Aug 2019
Amount deducted: Rs. 213.46
Transaction made via – PAYTM WALLET (ORDER UPI NO.############

Aug 27, 2019

Money was deducted from my account but no pass generated.

I was trying to renew my monthly 1st class railway pass today morning. However Money was deducted from my account but no pass generated.
Kindly refund deducted amount asap.
Transaction number: UPI/P2A/############/[email protected]
Mirzaae

Aug 23, 2019

AMOUNT DEDUCTED FOR SEASON PASS BUT PASS NOT GENERATED

DT. 19.08.2019 RS. 185/- DEDUCTED AGAINST SEASON PASS FROM UMRI TO NANDED BUT PASS NOT GENERATED

SEASON HOLDER NAME:- MIRZA IRFAN BEG AJIJBEG

SEASON FROM :- UMRI TO NANDED
Siddharth Bane

Aug 22, 2019

Amount deducted but ticket not generated

I had renewed my season ticket for 1 month from Sewri to Vashi First class amount of 802.75 was deducted from my paytym wallet and the ticket was not renewed.

Name: Siddharth Bane

Mobile: 8898934686

Period: 23-08-2019 to 22-09-2019

Paytym order id: 808220179737064
Siddharth Bane

Aug 22, 2019

Amount deducted, ticket not renewed

Name: Siddharth Bane

Mobile: 8898934686

Period: 23-08-2019 to 22-09-2019

Paytym order id: 808220179737064
M kumar.

Aug 12, 2019

Extra charge for UTS tickets & reservations tickets tatkal

Railway team

mathura station se pehle state bank chauraha hai waha par uts ticket par extra charge liya ja raha he jaise Rs.10 wali ticket par Rs.2 Commission he par lete Rs.5 extra or Rs.130 se wapar wali par Rs.10 yaha tak ki Rs.30 & 40 tak extra le rahe he, mathura railway station ke kuch officers bhi mile hui he koi kuch nhi krta complaint krne ke bad bhi, yaha tak reservation ki tickets par bhi Rs.100 & 200 tak extra le rahe he or koi sunwai nhi ho rahi he,

Me railway team se requesr krta hu us par jalad se jalad karwai ho,

uts ticket office ka add: near State bank chauraha Ticket Ghar
Owner Name: Pawan Gautam
hardiktim

Aug 7, 2019

Amount deducted from my account but season ticket not renewed

Dear UTS Team,

I have book season pass ticket (6 months) through UTS App from Ghatkopar to Airoli on 07/08/2019 and amount of Rs. 3952/- is deducted from my account but season ticket is not issued. Please resolve or refund my money at earliest.

Mobile number registered on UTS - 9867144877

Transaction date: 17/08/2019
Amount: Rs 3952/-
email id - [email protected]
hardiktim

Aug 7, 2019

Amount deducted from my account but seson ticket not renewed

I tried book season pass ticket(6 months) through UTS App from Ghatkopar to Airoli on 07/08/2019 and amount of Rs. 3952/- is deducted from my account but season ticket is not issued. Please resolve or refund my money at earliest.

Mobile number registered on UTS - 9867144877

Transaction date: 07/08/2019
Amount: Rs 3952/-
Abhilash2410

Jul 30, 2019

Unable to login UTS

Dear UTS Team,

I renewed my season ticket through UTS app on 24/07/2019, and RS 1263.65 has been deducted from my account but renewed season ticket was not generated. Please refund amount at the earliest.

Mob: 8750874838

Amount: RS 1263.65
Transaction No.: 2407191211
py1891

Jul 3, 2019

Monthly pass not generated, amount deducted

Dear UTS Team,

I renewed my season ticket through UTS app on 01/02/2019, from gurgaon to rewari and RS 505.51 has been deducted from my account with reference no #IGAGMKIOC7 but renewed season ticket was not generated. Please refund amount at the earliest.

Details as follows:

Name : Priyanka Yadav

From : Gurgaon to Rewari

Date : 01/7/2019
Amount: INR 505.51

Mob: 9782155365

Jun 30, 2019

R Wallet surrender issue.

Dear Sir, I'm Subhasish Chattopadhyay. I'm in Government Service. Every week I go to Kolkata & thats why I installed UTS in my mobile phone having number 9733073679. I was in need of money and I surrendered my R Wallet Some 2.5 Months back. Neither I got OTP nor my amount was refunded by any means. I have sent e mail collected from R Wallet helpline. Tried to contact Toll free no 138. I went to Howrah Station UTS counter also. My amount is Rs 2735.00 ( Rupees Two Thousand Seven Hundred Thirty Five Only). Please respond and arrange to sort out my problems at an earliest, else I shall be compel to go to Hon'ble Court of Law / Consumer Forum
ANIKESHM

Jun 18, 2019

Amount Deducted but no monthly season ticket Issued

I was trying to book a ticket from Dum Dum station to Sealdah Station on 17.06.2019. I tried to do this through Paytm Rs. 101.61. An amount is deducted but the ticket is not issued. Please resolve the matter at earliest.

Please look into it & let me know the process for refund. There no option in UTS app for refund or check. This is very much Inconvenience.Please resolve the matter.

UTS apps Mobile No: 9681023045
Time & Date: 17th Jun, 2019, 09.39.28

Transaction ID: 25023002952
faizsayed

May 20, 2019

Amount is deducted and ticket is not showing

I was travelling from GTB Nagar to Panvel return. I pay 30 rs for my ticket but ticket was booked. As i was returning from Panvel , at gtb nagar station ticket checker(tc) caught me when i was showing ticket I didn’t found any ticket in my show ticket section i argue alot about the mishap happened with from the app but Mr Dhiren Yadav tc from gtb station take a fine 260 rs from me and told me u don’t have ticket but i had booked it was not showing me kindly refund me the whole money the fine also which i had paid. I had attached the details of the uts deduction and amount i paid on fine to the tc below. My mobile no. is 9664560191.

Amount is deducted and ticket is not showing Amount is deducted and ticket is not showing

Huzzi93

May 15, 2019

money got deducted but ticket is not showing in booked ticket

i made a transaction for 1 month season ticket around 6:15pm for the route of csmt to juinagar.

The money got deducted but the ticket is not getting reflected in show booked ticket.

my mobile no 9773348784 is linked with my account.

either you give me the amount which was deducted as refund or resolve the issue.

regards,
Huzefa lakdawala
ranjitmondal

May 14, 2019

UTS app ticket booking issue

Sir my name is Ranjit Mondal ticket booking to UTS app payment to IRCTC
payment successful but not ticket booking and my account debit amount
10 may 2019 ,time-10:35am, transaction
ID-PTM20190513046285520728201905131120And UTR number-############
Amount-100/-
And (UTS registration number-9836023326)and my email [email protected]

May 13, 2019

R-wallet not credited

I tried to recharge R-WALLET. Amount deducted from my credit card but not credited to R-WALLET.

Mobile No:9901790007
Date of transaction: 13-05-2019 around 5.30pm
Amount: 510.62
Citibank card

Rs. 510.62 spent on card 3675 on 13-MAY-19 at IRCTC UTS. If not done by you, click www.citi.asia/DIS?cn

Kindly refund as early as possible.

Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Sarkar baba
    Can anyone tell me if this baba named sarkar baba is...
    Google *vin - Unwanted call
    Sir one person called me 9.30 am and told he was speaking...
    DJD - Back ground noise
    STOP all fake audience sound mix in all Zee tamil...
    Royal Challenge - Royal challenge cap offer
    Your code inside the cap of royal challenge whiskey 180ml...
    surender - PAYMENT NOT PROCESSED
    Dear sir @ Team, I am surender kumar form zirkpur I...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Treatment
    slow treatment and does not listen to the say once and...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - Processing fee
    Is this the product is pay on delivery please sir?
    Star Plus - Boring Serial
    Please stop showing the serial "Yeh Rishta Kya...
    GJ05BX5996 R T O SURAT - GJ05BX5996 Loading tempo Society in Side Wrongly park
    Dear sir over society in side road loading tempo park so...