Railway UTS

Dec 2, 2022

AMOUNT DEDUCTED FOR TICKET BUT TICKET NOT GENERATED

DATE : 1-12-2022 From Andheri to bhayander
DATE : 2-12-2022 from Bhayander to Andheri
For both the transaction the ticket amount is debited but ticket is not generated

User id : 8655265080
UPI ID : [email protected]

Attaching Transaction pictures with it ..

How can i get my money back....
small amount but important for me can not sustain this type of losses everyday because of your faulty application.

AMOUNT DEDUCTED FOR TICKET BUT TICKET NOT GENERATED AMOUNT DEDUCTED FOR TICKET BUT TICKET NOT GENERATED

StevenJose

Nov 9, 2022

Refund of Tickets Via UTS app

I made my 2 transactions in on the UTS app, both on the 11th of September, my mobile no. is 7738245007 via Mobikwik wallet. Frist amounted to Rs. 30.64 which got deducted and I did not get any refund of that, and I tried to book another ticket amounting to the same Rs. 30.64 and this again got deducted and I got no tickets. I have mentioned the payment proofs kindly check that. I have placed multiple complaints via Call and through the application. I have got the worst response and I need my refund as soon as possible because it's going to be nearly 2 months now. I am sick and tired of this!

Refund of Tickets Via UTS app Refund of Tickets Via UTS app

ShwetaaY

Nov 4, 2022

Need my refund ASAP

On 1st November 2022 I tried to get seasonal pass from UTS app for one month from Dombivli to Byculla for 215 rs.
Payment got success, i even got the confirmation message from bank as well as from UTS app but later when searching for my pass i couldn't find it.
It was a bad day i always have my pass with me but that day this happened n TC asked me for ticket at chinchpokli because of this i got to know that Money got deducted n no pass generated.
I got charged for it n paid 350 for not having pass with me also he didn't give me any receipt of it. Such corrupted TC of system is corrupted whom to rely on then?
It wasn't at all my fault but i got charged n no pass with paid money...
It was really a bad day n worst experience.

Need my refund ASAP

Dec 3, 2019

UTS App - Pass Amount Deducted Ticket not Booked

Dear UTS Team,

My UTS ID is :- 8655624129 , I have made a transaction from Paytm for monthly pass renewal from Badlapur to Vashi amount of Rs 391.21 -- has been deducted from paytm account ( bank of Maharashtra).money get deducted from my account but app is not showing up the ticket.

Please refund my amount.

Details:
UTS ID : 8655624129

Shilpa V.

Wallet Transaction ID -27697742413

UTS App - Pass Amount Deducted Ticket not Booked

ydixit

Oct 3, 2019

Amount deducted but monthly season ticket not Issued

I made payment for my season ticket through UTS app UPI-MobiKwick payment gateway. Amount got deducted from my account but season ticket was not issue to me. I have also attached invoice of my transaction.

Can UTS team update me about this status.
gajasawant

Aug 27, 2019

Amount deducted from my account but not add in UTS wallet

Amount deducted from my account but not add in UTS wallet
Rs.500

Amount deducted from my account  but not add in UTS wallet

Sameer1880

Aug 23, 2019

Season ticket not renewed

Amount deducted but ticket not generated

I had renewed my season ticket for 1 month from Kalyan to Dadar second class amount of 215 was deducted from my paytym wallet (Bank account) and the ticket was not renewed.

Name: Sameer Panchal

aisha1619

Jan 7, 2019

Balance is deducted but season pass is not generated

Dear UTC Team,

I tried to booking season pass ticket through UTS App from Thane to Kurla on 07/01/2019 and amount of Rs. 365.81 is deducted from my Paytm account but season ticket is not issued.

please refund my balance into my source account.

My details of transaction is given below:

registered mobile no: 9769703779

Vinay palkar

Dec 10, 2018

Complaints

I have been booking my Ticket through UTS App on 10 dec 2018
when I renewed my season ticket using uts app, money get deducted from my account but app is not showing up the ticket.

Kindly arrange pass or refund the amount ASAP

Mobile number registered on UTS – +91 8286577810
Transaction date: 10 dec 2018
Amount deducted: Rs. 129.35
Transaction made via – BHIM upi

Complaints

Dec 3, 2018

Refund

Sir my UTS ID.. 9834368756 hai maine 28 Nov 2018 ko lucknow to Unnao 4 persons ticket book kiya transaction ho gaya 140 ka lekin ticket generate nhi hui so kindly help me for refund.
Ketan Arun Naik

Aug 1, 2018

Payement Deducted but pass not issued

I booked season pass from 3 months from Virar to Dadar for Rs 2696.06 . The transaction was successful from the bank end and when i returned to app it showed that session timeout and try again with different browser. I didn't even received the pass and money has been transferred to following receiver :

Receiver- [email protected]

Transaction ID : ############
Date- 1 August 2018
Time- 17:31:49
Remarks- collect-pay-request

UTS ID- 9028585858

Contact no- 9028585858
Email- [email protected]

Kindly help me for refund.

Payement Deducted but pass not issued

Raj994

Jun 28, 2018

Ticket not generated

Money was deducted from my account by uts but season ticket did not generate acc no 8851084797
Ravindra1994

Apr 19, 2018

UTS - season pass is not generated after payment

Dear UTS Team,

I tried booking season pass from Vithhalwadi to Ghatkoper Today and amount of Rs.218/- is deducted from my Bank account but pass is not issued. Please resolve the matter at earliest.

Please look into it & let me know the process for refund or please issue pass.

Details are as follows:

Apr 5, 2018

Amount deduct but no ticket issue or no refund

Amount Deducted from Bank Account but Season Ticket Not Generated
Dear UTS Team,

I tried booking season pass from BOISAR to PALGHAR today and amount of Rs. 132.10 is deducted from my HDFC Bank account but pass is not issued and no refund. Please resolve the matter at earliest.

Please look into this matter and refund the deducted amount.

Details are as follows:

9167831085 / 9870545496

Amount deduct but no ticket issue or no refund

Rajally

Jan 12, 2018

Ticket not issued but Amount got deducted

I tried to renew my Seasonal ticket as usual but this time it was not renewed and amount got deducted from my bank account . I tried twice both time money got deducted and my monthly pass didn't get renewed. Below are my transaction details.

Tickets from Thane to Ghatkopar
1. Thank you for using State Bank Internet Banking. Your Transaction Ref No IGACRVEIZ6 for Rs.218.46 on 10-Jan-18 12:42

2. Thank you for using State Bank Internet Banking. Your Transaction Ref No IGACRVFEI9 for Rs.218.46 on 10-Jan-18 12:47

Requesting you to resolve this issue n transfer the amount into my account.

Brgds;
Alveera
Dhwani_t

Dec 10, 2017

Amount deducted from a/c bt not credited in uts wallet

Amount deducted from a/c bt not credited in uts wallet
I recently booked season ticket through UTS railway app and the amount of rs600 got deducted from my account hdfc bank. But neither the ticket is been booked nor the money has got refunded. Please help me so that the money can be refunded to my account.

I m attaching the images of my account and UTS ticket booking. Please help me.

Username of UTS app is 9773305247

Amount deducted from a/c bt not credited in uts wallet Amount deducted from a/c bt not credited in uts wallet

RaviNimase

Jun 5, 2017

UTS Recharged but Amount has not received in R-Wallet

Hello Sir/Madam

I have made the recharge Rs.1200/- using Paytm on Sunday 5th June 2017 at around 6:30 p.m. The recharge amount has been deducted from my bank account but not yet received in my R-Wallet.

After payment I had got an error on page. And from Sunday, my recharge status is showing that "Recharge Initiated". This status has changed twice within hours but my recharge amount has not received in R-Wallet. Please see the attached image

I have tried to call on help line number i.e. 7045033646 for a whole day but it was saying that "User is not accepting any calls at this moment please try again later." I have called around 13 times but I got the same answer. I have mailed also regarding same at [email protected] but does not received any reply.

Please look in this problem. I am requesting you to make my refund as soon as possible or add my recharged amount in R-Wallet. Please reply to this .

UTS User ID: 9702898991