Railway UTS

Consumer complaints and reviews about Railway UTS

lakinags

Oct 25, 2018

Change of handset request

Bought a new handset. Active season tickets were there. need to give the handset change request.
ShankarSinha

Oct 22, 2018

Handset Change Request

This is Shankar Sinha mob. no 9833569635. I taken monthly first class pass from Borivali to churchgate on UTS app. I changed my handset and tried logging in on new handset it is throwing an error saying please login using registered handset or give handset change request from utsonmobile.indianrail.gov.in when i tried doing it is failing

ShankarSinha

Oct 22, 2018

Dear Sir/Maan

This is Shankar. My mobile number is 9833569635. I taken monthly pass from Borivali to Churchgate from UTS app. Presently I changed my handset and requested in my UTS login to change handset request.

urve2207

Oct 15, 2018

Amount Deducted But monthly pass not Showing (Urvashi Kothari)

I Urvashi Kothari used uts mobile app transaction for season ticket The payment has been deducted 2 times from Paytm but ticket not received on 08/10/18 & 15/10/18 but not able to get my tickets in booked tickets section
Kindly initiate it soon.
I took the attachment of transaction which are attached as follows

Amount Deducted But monthly pass not Showing (Urvashi Kothari) Amount Deducted But monthly pass not Showing (Urvashi Kothari) Amount Deducted But monthly pass not Showing (Urvashi Kothari)

Veerendra Anchan

Oct 15, 2018

Handset Change Request

I taken quarterly pass from mira road to vile parle from UTS app. Presently I changed my handset and requested in my UTS login to change handset request.

getting the following error

sarosh

Sep 9, 2018

cannot process imei vhange request active tickets are there for the day

my cell no is 8779815792 i have sold my old handset and while logging into uts its giving above mentioned error
jaideepm9

Sep 7, 2018

unable to login in UTS app

Dear Railway,

I am unable to login UTS app since last 20 days showing error msg please login using registered handset or give handset change request from www.utsonmobile.indianrail.gov.in

But when i tried to open the website it shows unable to process handset change request......

My session ticket is in the app now i am not able to use the same.

PradeepArni

Aug 16, 2018

Handset Change Request nor working

Since yesterday I am trying to perform the Handset Change Request and it says "Cannot process IMEI change request, active tickets are there for the day.Please try after a day."

Tried after one day and it still shows the same message. Can you please resolve the problem.

Pradeep
Saswati Bhattacharya

Aug 15, 2018

Handset change request

I wish to change my hanset because my old handset has been damaged.
Sibi001

Aug 14, 2018

Handset Change Request

This is Janani G.K. I have taken quarterly pass from Tambaram to Paranur on UTS app. I changed my handset and tried logging in on new handset it is throwing an error saying please login using registered handset or give handset change request from utsonmobile.indianrail.gov.in when i tried doing it is failing

ninad_j

Aug 6, 2018

Handset Change Request

Got my new Mobile, now I cant open the UTS app. Please suggest me what to do, what a good app for paperless, and now with such issue where a user is handcuffed makes me think to switch to paper and queue again, because such kind of issue is not acceptable.

Message - Cannot process IMEI change request, active tickets are there for the day.Please try after a day.

Tried every day still gets this error. not sure when my day will come.
tanveer333

Jul 30, 2018

Handset Change Request

Myself Tanveer Ahmed (mobile no 7718838593) generated monthly season ticket from Ghatkopar to Malad via UTS app. Presently I changed my handset and requested in my UTS login to change handset request.

tanveer333

Jul 30, 2018

Handset Change Request

Myself Tanveer Ahmed (mobile no 7718838593) generated monthly season ticket from Ghatkopar to Malad Via UTS app. Due to my mobile display is not working, I changed my handset and requested in my UTS login to change handset request.

Rohitg67

Jul 14, 2018

Handset change request

This i Rohit Grover My mobile no 9833693599.I taken quarterly pass from vidyavihar to malad from UTS app. Presently I changed my handset and requested in my UTS login to change handset request.

Madhu4391

Mar 5, 2018

Handset Change Request

This is Madhura R My mobile no 9029739270. I taken quarterly 2nd class pass from Badlapur to Thane-city on UTS app. I changed my handset and tried logging in on new handset it is throwing an error saying please login using registered handset or give handset change request from utsonmobile.indianrail.gov.in when i tried doing it is failing

Actual Result:

Cannot process IMEI change request, active tickets are there for the day. Please try after a day.

avinashgoud1988

Dec 5, 2017

Handset Change Request

This is Avinash B My mobile no 9866672948. I taken monthly first class pass from vidynagar to hitech-city on UTS app. I changed my handset and tried logging in on new handset it is throwing an error saying please login using registered handset or give handset change request from utsonmobile.indianrail.gov.in when i tried doing it is failing

shankarachary

Sep 13, 2017

Handset Change Request

This is shanarachary. My mobile no 9440480273. I taken quarterly pass from secunderabad to hitec-city from UTS app. Presently I changed my handset and requested in my UTS login to change handset request.

act cable tv - Channels not activated
    We have subscribed for cable network through our cable...
    ADISHWAR INDIA LIMITED - FAKE PROMISES
    I brought a FABER Water purifier from Yelahanka New Town...
    Tilka manjhi university bhagalpur - Result issue
    Respected sir Name-Prabhat Kumar sah Mobile...
    AIR ASIA AIRLINE - Inappropriate behaviour
    I, Ravi jain has booked two tickets from Indore to New...
    SWIGGY - Not Refund
    My nane is Poonam Kamalakant Gawade. I am stay8ng at Mira...
    Cartoon Network India - Bring anime
    Pls if possible bring dragon ball super and the new broly...