Rajkot Traffic E memo

Consumer complaints and reviews about Rajkot Traffic E memo

Renish Dobariya

Dec 25, 2020

E-challan Paid Kri Didhu Pn Haji Memo Btave 6e

6500/- RS Na Vehicle na memo bhry successfully paid pn aavi gyu to pan haji memo btave 6e and paid recipt generate ny thathi

E-challan Paid Kri Didhu Pn Haji Memo Btave 6e

Mitesh2956

Nov 26, 2020

E memo paid

Memo bhariyo toy btave chhe

E memo paid

manu lakhnotra

Aug 23, 2020

in photographs shown by you it is not my vehicle,
and i have purchased my vehicle (GJ11AG9599) with government approved number plate as i am also a government approved safety officer

and it photo vehicle shown is athar bike
kindly refer challan no:RAJ00000-20080401038
I have send you also my number plate phots

and send it to correct person only.

Request to revert at earliest.

Dipesh Ganatra

Jun 20, 2020

in photographs shown by you it is not my vehicle,
and i have purchased my vehicle (GJ03HN 2219) with government approved number plate as i am also a government approved safety officer

and it photo vehicle shown its number is 2279.
kindly refer challan no:RAJ00000-20061400488.
I have send you also my number plate phots

and send it to correct person only.

Request to revert at earliest.

Wrong E memo on my vehicle Wrong E memo on my vehicle

Jitendra 575

May 28, 2020

Wrong memo due to some one use my number plate

Rajkot traffic police.
Respected sir/madam;
We live in jivapar village, jasdan taluka, Rajkot district.
Our bike (Gj03-DH 8394)never going at Rajkot we use this hero Honda splender bike only for going at our farm work.
Some one use our number plate in there bike due to this we get 2 time memo of ruppes 1500 an offense description of lane violation using wrong Lane. Place of violation:- RJT UMIYA CHOWK 150 FT ROAD PTZ1 .
Challan no:-RAJ00301-20011300082 & RAJ00000-20020502675
Please take this problem seriously and do srik action against such people who use our number plate in their bike.
So plz solve my problem i have this 2 wrong memo and some one use my name plate.

Jitendrabhai shivbhai patel

Mar 20, 2020

Wrong e memo

Gj 14 ab 8033
Date.13/3/2020

I have u-turn. Bt send me memo 1500. U-turn dividers pasi levano hoi sir. Ena mate circul turn leva n javanu hoi
and jo badha jai ne to tyaj traffic solve n thai sir. I have only one dout, firts time only 100 rs e-memo and second tome 300 .. but my first memo 1500rs... sir.. mane ekj dout che k jyare licence leva jai te ruls and tamara ruls different hoi che?? And jo hoi to tej ruls rto ma pn add kro...

I wait for your answer...
Email:[email protected]
Ajay Sharma 1

Jan 29, 2020

One way memo challan

Dear sir/Madam

I did two times mistake on one way road. First e memo penalty is Rs. 500. And second memo is Rs. 1000.

I was found for one way violation on 14 & 15 January 2020.

As per rules first time penalty amount is Rs. 100
And second time charge is 300.

But e memo challan is different than rules.
How can this possible.

Hope I will get aspected answer.
Please, solve this issue.

Ajay Sharma

Date 14.01.2020
Place of Violation RJT RMC PTZ 1
Vehicle model Grand i10
CHALLAN No RAJ00000-20011601220

I have received memo from Rajkot Police Commissioner for vlRs 1000 on the ground that I have violated declared one way at the location RJT RMC PTZ 1 on 14.01.2020. The photograph of my Car shows a road seems like lonely place where some scooters are parked. I don't know this place nor proper address is given in this memo.
Infact, I always follow all traffic rules and never violated any rules knowingly. This is my first Ememo. As regards this violation, I don't know this place and it is possible that the violation could have been done unknowingly.

I request to drop this memo as this is my first mistake occurred unknowingly. Thanks.
Purveshbhai vinodbhai vaidya
SAGARGOHIL

Jan 27, 2020

Without reason memo filed

Rajkot traffic police,
I haven't driven on wrong lane, I came from petrol pump & crossed the road, which was just 5 step ahead. Though e-memo challan posted to me.
This is seriously disappointing. Camera checker should see properly & should understand the proper reason.
Hope I will get aspected answer.
Please, help me how to say my matter & to whom.

Without reason memo filed

Jsthakkar

Jan 23, 2020

Incorrect fine issued for fancy no plate

The attached challan is issued for fancy no plate which is incorrect as the no plate fixed on my car which is evident in the picture is in accordance with the law and therefore the challan should be revoked and cancelled.

Incorrect fine issued for fancy no plate

dharmik9033

Jan 19, 2020

Wrong Memo

Notice Number: RAJ00000-20010103090
I am living in Rajkot(Umiya Chock-150ft Ring Road) and I have received a memo from Rajkot for Using the Wrong Lane. I was going for service Road By Following umiya chock circle. And there is only one way to go to the service road, not only me but every person who leaves in that area uses this path. And also Photo is not clear and unable to see that was me.
I think it was the wrong memo given by Rajkot city police.
I humble request to you Clear my Memo.

Contact :9033546996
Name: Dharmik Nasit

9737199371

Dec 16, 2019

Wrong Memo

Notice Number: RAJ00000-19120201654

I am living in Ahmedabad and i have received memo from Rajkot for Not wearing Seatbelt.
I always wear seatbelt in my car. My car gives continue beep sound until i wear seatbelt.
Photo is also not clear in memo. I have visited rajkot on that day but i am sure that i have weared seat belt.
Photo is not clear and unable to see anything so, how can you judge that seatbelt was not weared?
I think it is wrong mwmo by seeing car of other city they have just made wrong memo.

Contact : 9737199371
Name : Dhaval
urvashimak

Nov 30, 2019

WRONG MEMO

You have sent to wrong memo for one side road but here is not sign of one way and at that time both side vehicle so can i find this is one way and directly you find 1000 rs for one way...that is a 3 days salary of middle class family.this is too much for e memo.

WRONG  MEMO

ad270195

Sep 12, 2019

Online showing e challan but Didn't receive physical

I am sawing e challan online but i didn't receive physical copy what i do ?
anillathigara

Sep 3, 2019

E memo wiring helmet

Respected sir/man,

As per rules helmets are compulsory only on highways not in city but I got a memo of not wearing helmet in city so what can i do now and why this type of memo issued??

We hope that you will reply us very soon because we are waiting for your reply.

E memo wiring helmet

naitik gadhiya

Sep 2, 2019

WRONGLY GIVAN MEMO ABOUT HELMETE

NOTICE NO : RAJ00000-19082300495
NOTICE NO: RAJ00000-19082703678

helmet is not compulsory in city roads, it is compulsory in highways. although memo generated against me for not wearing helmet. i am saying its good rule, but rule should be for all. more than 95% people passing through road and not wearing helmet so why i am only culprit. if there is rule, it must be for all.

please look behind and stop penalties like this.

Hope organisation will understand and take action against the same.

Thanking You,
mayurmakwana

Aug 31, 2019

MEMO FOR NOT WEARING HELMET

please look behind and stop penalties like this.

Hope organisation will understand and take action against the same.

Thanking You,
Mayur Makwana
MOHIT Gajjar

Aug 5, 2019

E memo

I paid my memo online but its still view in unpaid challan
MOHIT Gajjar

Aug 5, 2019

PIAD ONLINE

I paid my e memo online but its still view in unplaid challan.
jitenderpratap

Jul 18, 2019

Auto Rickshaw driver cheated & misbehaved

To Traffic Police Rajkot
Date 18-July -2019

I took an Auto from RAJKOT Airport to drop me to FORTUNE GRAND JPS in RAJKOT and he charged me double Rs 300 & misbehaved too.

Auto Rickshaw registration no. GJ03 BU1063.

Auto driver at RAJKOT AIRPORT are cheating to the passengers and threatening to outsiders.
Gate keeper at Fortune also witnessed at 7:30 AM dated 18-July.

Traffic police should take this seriously.

Hope I see some action in return from MODI state police.

Jitender Pratap
Mobile 9810881363
jitenderpratap

Jul 18, 2019

Auto Rickshaw cheated & misbehaved

I took an auto from RAJKOT Airport to drop me to FORTUNE GRAND JPS Rajkot but he charged me Rs 300 I.e double to the standard govt rate.
Auto driver also very rude and threatening.

Auto Rickshaw no. GJ03BU 1063.

Goons are at the Airport and looting to the Passengers in RAJKOT.

Hope I will see some action against the Auto Driver.

Jitender Pratap
Mobile no 9810881363
Priti balani

Jul 14, 2019

Respected sir/man,

We hope that you will reply us very soon because we are waiting for your reply.

Nikhil66

Jun 15, 2019

Challan against Traffic violation

I was at Rajkot in my Vehicle No. GJ01KE 5478 on 6.6.19 wherein I was passing from Kathiavad Gymkhana Road to Yagnik Road. As I reached near to the T point of Yagnik Road I had to take a left turn to avoid the one way. But the left run road was full of Vehicles and people standing and sitting on the vehicles. There are tea stalls and small eating joints on this road leading to chaos and crowd.

I tried to take the left turn but could not do so as there were Cars parked on that road.

I had to go straight on the One way to reach Yagnik Road. I was fined Rs. 100.00 for violation under challan no. RAJ0501-19060801482 dated 8.6 19.

Though I have paid the charges vide receipt number ############ dated 15.06.19, I would like to inform the Police department of Rajkot that there is no space on the left road which leads to Yagnik Road. Even a small Car cannot go on that Road. We are forced to take the straight road to reach Yagnik Road T point.

I would request the department to first ensure that the road are clear for normal traffic. The cameras would definitely take pictures of vehicles going on wrong side but they are not aware of the facts and situation on roads.

On any day and everyday that left side road just before the T point is always choked with people and vehicle. At no time would we find space to drive a four wheeler on that road. Such type of system not only creates a problem with the commuters but also to the department wherein you have to issue unnecessary challans and people have to pay without any genuine fault.

Kindly look in to this case seriously.

With regards
Nikhil Oza
raj2296

Jun 4, 2019

raegrding memo

i was sent memo for driving without helmet but i what i don't understand is why i am the only one being sent this. all of my neighborhood and almost 90 percent of city is riding without helmet. so why sent memo to me only? either make it compulsory for everyone or don't send memo to anyone. I am happy the way memos have started but rules should be same for everyone.
darshanenterprise

May 25, 2019

Request To Avert Mango Market Traffic Near Ashok Garden

Have A Good Day Sir Plz To See The Attachment...

Request To Avert Mango Market Traffic Near Ashok Garden