Ranchi municipal corporation

Jharkhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ranchi municipal corporation

Rina Devi ranchi

Oct 9, 2019

Water wastage

Since 2hours the water tank is over flowing and no body is even bothered to switch off the motor ...... personally I told my watchman to go and inform them.....and still they are so restless.....in one we are protesting to savewater and on the other side I have to see this......please kindly take action towards this problem...every alternate day we see them wasting water...
Akash sahay

Aug 22, 2019

Garbage dumping van

There is no dustbin facility (for sukha kachda and bhinga kachda) in our campus Tulsi compound darzee mohalla Ranchi. Every single household throw their garbage beside their house, due to lack of Municipal co-operation garbage vehicle. Garbage vehicle dindn't came since November last year, since I have complained many times to supervisor and ward commissioner, no response taken by them.Locality are left with no option but to put the garbage in the street and roads making the area unhygienic. Please ensure to get the garbage collection on daily basis and provide dustbin facility so that we can keep the city green and clean.

Need an help as to join the ambission of swachh Bharat.

Garbage dumping van

Bkurian

Aug 15, 2019

TATA NEXON-Remote Key Not much usefull

I purchased around 11 lakhs rupees product TATA NEXON.

I am not satisfied with Tata Nexon car locking system

I am talking about their car key provided by tata and car locking systems.

Tata NEXON generally is good.

But I got a single remote-sensing car KEY. Another spare key is wearable (Wristwatch type-No display, no manual key with that key).

Not easy-open manual key liver from remote.

Think about something happens with remote no battery power during driveway, remote area-dark or happened elderly people.

Wristwatch type of spare key is also not much trustable. some time no battery recharge then useless.

Please improve Tata Nexon car locking system and accessories.

Provide to all existing customer for an additional key with more powerful and systematic for situations.
Nitesh Shalin

Aug 14, 2019

Overflow of drains and drain water running through the whole colony

Sir in front of our hostel large amount of water get's deposited and because of this we are unable to get to the road and it's very difficult for all of us. People of this colony don't care and the stagnant water causes lot of problems. So I request you on behalf of all hostel guys to solve our problem and get this water drained.

Rajdhani Boys Hostel
UDHAV Babu lane
In front of S.T. Anne girls high school
Gali no. 13C

Shalusaurav11

Aug 4, 2019

Overflow of drains and drain water running through the whole colony

Sir in bariatu Cheshire home road near puja Shree marriage hall road no 22 s k gas godown lane someone has blocked our drains from mud claiming that drain water is polluting their land. As a result the drains are overflowing and all the dirty water gets collected infront of our houses. It has become a breeding place of mosquitoes and insects.
M_ahmad

May 20, 2019

Overflow of drainage

Sir, we have been suffering from drainage system of our colony, the drainage water is running over the road even in this summer season, although it happen often during rainy season and it is due of improper cleaning of groove(naali).
Now we are getting sick these days, this is becoming more torment sotuation for the peopke of our colony.

I ,therefore, request you to kindly make out our problem.

Firdaus colony
2nd west road from islami markaz
Nadi ground
Hindpiri, ranchi
Ajit Kachhap

May 10, 2019

regarding the rice husk ashes dumped in our locality

I am Ankita kumari living in Dungri,Murungtoli,Tupudana Ranchi want to complain uh regarding the rice rusk ashes thrown by the person in his land in order to make the uneven land even and because of this that dust when blows enters in our house and 2-3 cows also died because of of that . It could also lead to several disease to Childerns and adult too ,so I just want to take the strict action as soon as possible .We would be very grateful to you sir
Mehto_Umesh

Apr 14, 2019

illegal construction

Recently in our colony, 73/A, Nil Ratan Street, Albert Compound, Purulia Road, Ranchi, 834001 a 3 story building has been in construction, As per Law, the only the ground + 2 floor's is legally permitted due to very thin road size.

Also, the constant work from the last 5 to 6 months has made a lot of noise which results in bad score marks of most of the children. kindly look into the matter as I speak for the community.

Kindly take some action against this.
Sumeethinoo

Jan 26, 2019

Illegal encroachment

Sir this is for your kind information and necessary action that few of the muscular man are trying to capture/illegal encroachment of earlier river and presently the channel situated at Manitola Neam Chowk Ghaus Nagar. the land is the free land or green land but only for their self boost motive few of the I'll minded people are capturing the green land.
We have tried inform that this is wrong not only from humanitarian ground but also from the environmental aspect. we have even told that if this encroachment is not stopped we will take the help of police or governance but they threat that police is under their control and no one can hamper them. even life threat is thier of us.
it's a humble request at your kind desk/office pls take a note of it initiate a quick action before these goons get more powerful and good society of our locality get worse by these few muscular man.

Detail of our area:

Manitola, Neam Chowk, behind Ghaus Nagar Raza Colony
Rohitsri09

Jan 25, 2019

Delay in garbage collection from last 1 week

Delay in garbage collection
It has been more than 1 weeks since garbage has not been collected from our society. Which was in Prem nagar, road no 4, hesag, singmore, ranchi.

Many complaints have been done to the supervisor of my area regarding this issue but no action has been taken. Only they come for payment.

Rohit kumar srivastava
Mob 9955304096
santoshi kujur

Nov 14, 2018

septic tank is full

Our septic tank is overflow with this problem we are facing some issues.So kindly we request to clean our septic tank earlier as soon as posible.....Thank you

Name-Christina kujur

Address- Manitola Near Sarkari Kowa Doranda Ranchi 2

House No. 56
Nandlall Singh

Nov 1, 2018

Garbage

There is no dustbin facility (for sukha kachda and bhinga kachda) in our old A.G Colony Ranchi. Every single household throw their garbage beside their house, due to lack of Municipal co-operation. Frequency of garbage collection Vehicle is weekly to once in 10 days. Locality are left with no option but to put the garbage in the street and roads making the area unhygienic. Please ensure to get the garbage collection on daily basis and provide dustbin facility so that we can keep the city green and clean.

Need an help as to join the ambission of swachh Bharat.
abhishek03mishra

Oct 19, 2018

Leakage in water supply pipes

We are getting supply water from long time and these kinds of things always happens i.e. Leakage in pipes.
Many times i have been reminding them many times but they don't take any action. So it my request to kindly look for it as we are facing this form long time.
Your sincerely,
Ranjit kant jha
Near shivaji lane, Burdwan compound,
Lalpur, Ranchi
Ph- 7677872983

Leakage in water supply pipes

Oct 5, 2018

Road Encroachment at Arvindo Nagar

This you to let you informed that the main entrance road of Arvindo Nagar is being encroached by some population developed near Arvindo Ashram.

Arvindo Nagar is situated beside Arvindo Ashram, it is near Nepal House Doranda. The only approach to Arvindo Nagar is between Nepal House compound wall and Baba Banquet hall compound wall. This place is about 50 meters from Doranda Secretariat.

Day by day encroachment is increasing now some of the electrical poles went inside the house. The main server (Nala) also went inside their extended houses. Women's and children's setting and playing all the time at this busy road. At night they park their vehicles and THELAS on the road. At night hardly one car can pass through at a time. This use to be double road for two tracks.

This is a humble request to the Ranchi Municipal Corporation to look into this matter. Kindly take appropriate action at the earliest.

Arvindo Nagar Resident
Surendra sahu84

Sep 28, 2018

Online Holding Tax paid But still showing as Due

Name- Smt. Jitan Devi
House No. 0140001253000X2
Holding no. 722/C
Ward No. 14
Paid Holding Tax For The Year 2018-2019 amounted Rs.566.26 on 27th Sept 2018 but still showing as due. Please do the needful.

Contact No. 9835191324
Email. [email protected]

Online Holding Tax paid But still showing as Due

Lalit Ignatius

Sep 26, 2018

Delay in garbage collection

It has been more than 3 weeks since garbage has not been collected from my residence.

Many complaints have been done to the supervisor of my area regarding this issue, my last complaint was on 22nd sept but no action has been taken till date

Lalit Ignatius
Dhumsatoli Pragati Path,
Ranchi.
Mob 9431350487

krishna0123

Sep 20, 2018

DRAINACE BLOCKED

हम सब बिरसाबिहार पंचशीलनगर वॉर्ड नम्बर ३२ के निवासी स्वच्छ भारत अभियान के अन्तर्गत आपलोगों का ध्यान हमारे मुहल्ले की ओर आकर्षित करते हुए काफ़ी दुःखी मन से निम्नलिखित बातों से अवगत कराने के लिये वाध्य हैं जो इस तरह से है:--
हम सब लोग इस मुहल्ले में २५ शाल से रह रहे हैं । हम सभी लोग मिलजुल सड़क एवम् नाला का विकाश किया ताकि हमारे मुहल्ले में एक स्वाश्थ्य वर्धक वातावरण बनी रहे ।
लेकिन इन सबके वावजूद हमारे मुहल्ले में एक बहुत ही ज्वलंत समस्या आन परी है और वह है नाले की निकाशी का बार बार अवरूद्ध होना।
इस संदर्भ में कई बार पुलिस से एवम् वार्ड कमीशनर से शिकायत की गयी पर समस्या का कोई भी हल नहीं निकला । अभी भी यह नरकीय स्तिथी पिछले कई वर्षों से यथावत बनी हुयी है । फलस्वरूप बरसात में घर के अन्दर पानी घुसना, सालो भर अत्यधिक मक्खी व मच्छर का होना अौर मलेरिया, डेंगु एवम् चिकन गुनियॉ जैसी बिमारियों का फैलना ।
क्या हम सब लोग अब इस जानकारी को आप तक पहुंचाने के पश्चात् स्वच्छ भारत अभियान के अन्तर्गत किसी स्थाई समस्या के समाधान की अपेक्षा कर सकते हैं?जैसे प्रशासन द्वारा नाले के निकाशी को पक्का करवा देना और निकाशी को अबरूद्ध करने पर उन लोगों पर उचित कार्रवाई ।
हम सब लोग आपके उचित जवाब और कार्रवाई की अपेक्षा करते हैं ।
Shashank Kaushik Pandey

Sep 20, 2018

Garbage

I am from iti bus..In our area the garbage collection cart are frequently comes in 15 days... And then also they not collect all the waste.... Sir all the garbage are started rotting due to this bad smell are coming from their which affects our health also.. Sir I request you to please do something... Thank you
Kpriyanshu0019

Sep 17, 2018

Delayed collection of garbage

With due respect this is to draw your attention towards delayed garbage collection in Makchund Toli, Chutia.
Usually garbage collectors comes once in 15-20 days.

Thus it would be really kind of you if look at this matter
Abhay90

Aug 21, 2018

Garbage

Sir, with due respect I want to inform tat in Shivaji lane lower Burdwan compound Lalpur opp Devalaya mandir(ward no-12) from many months(more than 6) no one came to collect garbage from this area, due to which people of the area suffer a lot, please take a action against this act.
Pradeep Kumar Mitra

Jun 21, 2018

Ignoring my repeated complaints

Ranchi Municipal Corporation slapped a bill of INR 12,150/- on 06-03-2013 against my premises bearing Holding # 1456/L6 which is a part of Ward # 19. The holding is a garage and there is no water connection provided by Municipal Corporation. The underground water pipe does not even pass through the premises.
I have been submitting written complaints and reminders against the unjustified bill, but Municipal authorities do not care to even inform me officially regarding status of complaints and reminders. But they systematically keep adding interest over the original charge.
Can I, a tax payer, can not expect from Ranchi Municipal Corporation the basic decency of providing information .
Raghawdal

Jun 17, 2018

Water supply

Dear sir... I live in deendayal nagar, ranchi. There is a continuous water supply point in my locality. I attempted many time to close that point but anyone always use that point and left that point flowing freely. It costs a huge water wastage all the day... Please close that point to save water.
Surendra sahu84

Jun 2, 2018

Chocked Drainage

My self Surendra sahu, drainage system is blocked in my area which causes overflow of drain water on road. People is facing problem due to this. Please do the needful to solve the issue ASAP.
Surendra sahu
Ward no. 14
Lower Chutia, near Hindustan fabrication pin 834001

Chocked Drainage

ajayranjan

Jun 1, 2018

Garbage Collection Vehicle

Frequency of garbage collection Vehicle is weekly to once in 10 days. Locality are left with no option but to put the garbage in the street and roads making the area unhygienic. Please ensure to get the garbage collection on daily basis so that we can keep the city green and clean.
heena_shagufta

May 29, 2018

Water issue in Ramzaan

There is no water supply in 1st Street Hindpiri Ranchi since last 3 days. Also, when water is supplied it opens during very weird timings sometimes at 5 am sometimes at 12 pm. There is no fixed time. It is very inconvenient during Ramzaan. Can someone please look into this?

Flipkart.com - Fool making Mobile Exchange policy
    Flipkart is just a shit. I feel bad to say, It's a...
    Roadster Shoes - Quality of Shoes
    I bought this shoes one month back because I trusted the...
    Eureka Forbes - In response to your complaint
    Dear Alok, As I haven't received your details,...
    TATA Cilq - product delivery delaied by 4 to 5 days
    I purchased Voltas 2 Ton inverter AC product through TATA...
    Amazon Standing Instru - Amazon fraud
    ALERT:Rs.999.00 spent via CREDIT Card xx3744 at...
    fake sms - Got a Text from Unknown Unique Number 075757
    I don't know whether it is True Or Fake But i request...
    Videocon D2H - Unable to see subscribe pack
    Dear Ajay, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    UGC scholarship - Don't display my previous pending payments
    sir, .i am the recipient of UGC OBC scholarship .i have...
    punjab state electricity board, kharar - elecricity cut
    Here is power cut since 12 pm and patients get in problem...
    E Disha Karnal - RC NOT RECEIVED ( paayment deduted )
    I HAVE ALREADY MAIL BUT NOT BE SOLUTION MY ACCOUNT ...