Rapido

Consumer complaints and reviews about Rapido

Mahi yaduvanshi 09

Nov 24, 2022

Misbehaving overspeeding dangerous

book a ride today from rapido
He was over speeding
I asked him to slow down
But he didn't listen at once
Then when we were at DND flyover
The bike was too fast that I lost the glass of my specs
After that I asked him to stop the bike
He misbehaved with me
He shout at me
And start fighting
After that he asked me that he will drop me at my home where he picked me first
I sit on the bike as I have no option in the middle of the road
When I reach maharani bagh hi denied to take his bike near my home
I asked him to drop at my location but he was continuously denying
After that he took the bike again and I don't know where he was taking me off away from my home
I shouted several times
Then he stops the bike
In the middle of the road he push me off the bike and ran away

Kindly contact me
Otherwise I don't know what will I do now
I was moving ahead for my job today and see what your driver does to me
I can't afford a day off from my job but instead
I lost my day salary
Plus I lost my specs
Over the top my manager is angry now
Who will gonna pay for this
Call me I want to talk over the call
Right now

Apr 24, 2022

I was abused by rapido driver today

Name of the driver- Tharanath Savanth.
Contact no.- 9008978143
Today date 24th april 2022 i booked a rapido auto, but when i booked the driver was not in my location he was somewhere else and then he started the timer. Then i cancelled the ride, and then he came in my location and abused me shouted a lot on me by abusing, he was going to attack me. I am outsider student i was helpless and unable to do anything. Please terminate that driver and take a strict action against him.
Vijay Nirmal

Mar 14, 2022

Driver stole my mobile phone

on 11 march 2022 friday at 4:18 the Rapido auto driver pick me from Canary International School Opposite to agah khan palace Nagar road and drop me at Lohegaon malwaadi vasti pune and While giving him the cash my mobile phone samsung galaxy J7 max slip inside the broken auto seat, and after seeking for my phone for about 15 minutes i came to know that my mobile is still there in the auto i track my phone and filed a online police complain as well. The driver took my phone and not returned it back. my mobile phone was on silent mode and driver didn't knew about that we are following him through find my device app once we track he was at 15 m away from us last we track the location of my phone was at Mohamad waadi hadapsar pune.once he got my mobile he switched off. What kind of idiots u have hired in Rapido i mean its are so rude and also do rash driving after requesting them still they dont listen.

Shivani kanojia(7415641972 /9284234885)
aanchald

Jan 5, 2022

Cancellation

Driver started the wait time before reaching the pick up spot, I had to wait for 10min and then asked me to cancel. I have been charged with cancellation fee.
Iahphrangki wahlang

Dec 31, 2021

Deducted amount

Im Rapido captain and my complain is that why there is always a deduction in every ride ,Its deducting for too much,I never got incentice,extra pickup incentives,instead your looting my wallet,,,Each ride there is always a deduction ammount of 16/17/14/11rupees,,,,Please do something about this,,,And my last redeem also I recieved only half of the amount,,
Kabir453

Sep 30, 2021

Service not provided ||

I have booked a bike taxi. And waited on the road for half n hour.. The driver didn't arrive and he calls me and says ' I'm going somewhere else u please take another option to travel '..

When I tried contacting customer support no body replied me.
And when I'm trying to cancel the ride they are asking to me to pay for it..

Service not provided || Service not provided || Service not provided ||

AVRK GANGARAJU

Jul 8, 2021

Extra Money Paid

I have booked rapido bike today. The cell Number 9346151797. The caption came to pick me, from Payakapuram to RTO Office, Vijayawada. He asked me about payment mode whether it is cash or online and then I told online an amount of Rs.67/- paid but I am rapido bike booked time an amount of Rs.59/-. I am paying excess amount paying Rs.8/-. pl rectify the problem.

AVRK Ganga Raju
Suprina

Apr 20, 2021

Fair increase

Today I had a very bad experience with rapido
I use rapido like everyday
But today when I booked a ride it was shown 85 rupees it was in cash then I took the ride when I reached the destination it showed 135 rupees
So I had to pay ₹135 to captain just for 10min ride
Which was ridiculous...
It would have to Uber car than this...

WORST really disappointed
JAGDISH C P

Dec 2, 2020

REGARDING PAYMENT

I HAVE BOOKED RAPIDO BIKE TODAY FROM D-256, SECTOR-63, NOIDA TO CHAND MASJID GALI, KHORA. WHEN I BOOKD MY RIDE RAPIDO APP SHOW ME FARE OF RS. 35/- BUT WHEN I COMPLETED MY JOURNY THE FARE IS INCREASED AND RIDER TELL ME YOUR FARE IS RS. 45/- AND I PAID TO RIDER RS. 45/-. HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLE. WHY RAPIDO CHARGE ME RS. 10/- EXTRA. THIS IS ALSO CLEAR THAT I DO NOT CHANGE MY DAILY ROUTE. I USE MY DAILY ROUTE. AND I MOSTLY USE RAPIDO, OLA AND UBER BIKE. PLEASE CLER THIS MATTER. THIS IS NOT BIG ISSU BUT WHY?

JAGDISH CHANDRA PANDEY
MOB. 9015733299
DATED: 02-12-2020
Latika pearl

Jul 15, 2020

Captain ran away with parcel

Hi ,

I booked rapido to get my parcel at home and driver demanded extra Cash to be paid for the same parcel..

When I refused to pay the Extra Cash he cancelled my ride and Diverted the Ridr to Other person.

Also he told me he will return my parcel to the same Shop keeper but Bloody ### he Ran away with My Parcel

I Called Msed 10 times to Rapido People but they Are least bothered to Resolve customer issue

Guys, this is actually a ### Brand and Company. the customer care people are clearly saying they Are not responsible for Our parcel

Then why the Hell Do u Provide a service or Pick Up and Drop the Locals.

### , Small scale and illiterate dum driver they are hiring with Least knowledge about map and Languages.

They are not ready to provide me the Driver no or they are not ready to pay my Parcel.amount back

### off U Guys.Rapido
MK Prasad

Jul 3, 2020

Experience with a Captain.

Yesterday I have traveled from LB Nagar to Ramanthapur by using your App. The experience with the Captain is so bad. So many a times I have used your App and reached my destinies llike RR Courts, City Civil Courts, High Court and to other places. Neither of the trip was bad.Moreover the said Captains were very humble and cooperative with the rider. Usually what I do is, I request the Captain to stop for a while near any Xerox shop or some where else if I got any work. They respond so Positively. I pay them extra so that they can feel happy. This happens every where and every time. But in yesterday's case the Captain was nagging as I have boarded the bike. His riding was very rash. in spite of several requests he didn't slowed down the bike. My actual drop was at Shivam Road. But in between he quarreled with me and dropped me some where near Ramanthapur. And at the night he called me and said I wrongly called on your number. I don't know why did he called me at that time. Kindly note.

I always take a side of Captains. i speak to them very friendly and treat them like whether they are my Friends.

My mobile Number is 9391359323. You can check my previous records. My intention very clear don't remove the Captain but note that some of them are behaving like this with your Customers.

I use Uber, Ola Apps also as per my convience. Kindly let me be with you.

MK Prasad.
Advocate,.

Mar 14, 2020

Rapido captain refused to go

I booked rapido from kolkata mg road metro to sealdah station which is just at a distance of 2 km and there was no traffic still he forced me to cancel it saying there is huge traffice i will not go
Rekha gandhi

Feb 28, 2020

Misbehaving

I had book a bike and i called the driver and he refuse to my location. He forced me to cancel the ride and he uses the abusing language
Shivom23

Feb 26, 2020

Rapido driver misbehaved

Hi today 26 Feb I booked bike for noida sector 22.
My ride cancelled by driver 3-4 times by driver and second last rapido driver used volger wordes with me and forcing me to cancel ride.
Who is going their home at Badarpur.
Can any one take action against him.
I never be use rapido after this type of misbehaved.
Shivom23

Feb 26, 2020

Misbehaved by rapido driver

Hi today 26 Feb I booked bike for noida sector 22.
Who is going their home at Badarpur.
Can any one take action against him.
I never be use rapido after this type of misbehaved.
Jigme redddy

Feb 7, 2020

Captain

I booked the rapido. The captain accept my ride but when I call he rejected my call Five time. He was not moving from same place and no response. I waited almost 30 mins. Even than he didn't came so i cancelled my ride and booked another but they charged extra money for cancelling. He name was captain SAALA SAIMANOHAR bike number TSO9FE3974 Bajaj pulsar 150..PLEASE WE DO NOT NEED THIS TYPE OF CAPAIN. I respect other captain. Captain SAALA kept me wait so long and he didn't came to location.
Jigme redddy

Feb 7, 2020

RKNCBE

Feb 1, 2020

asked cash apart from wallet

he had no money with him . booked under wallet , he wanted cash apart the wallet fee .told debit alkready made. would noitlisten . remove him name manoj kumar t link: RD 1580474629156
ullas001

Jan 25, 2020

Worst rude driver

Hi Rapido,

The driver was worst and rude behavior and rash driving was busing me all the way. There are so many good captains in Rapido and they bring a good impression on Rapido. But this is my worst experience. Requestion to kindly remove him from captain list. Anyone should not have same issue in the future.

Link RD1579942320746
25/01/2020
2:22PM
AMAR R
himanshu4567

Jan 19, 2020

Captian cancelled trip after asking the payment mode

I have booked rapido bike today. The caption came to pick me, when I am going to sit on the bike then, he asked me about payment mode whether it is cash or online and then I told online. He cancelled my ride told me to get down from bike. He was saying that my balance was in negative and so i will get nothing and he cancelled the ride.

Himanshu
Bannaji1199

Dec 16, 2019

CAPTION LIES WITH ME

I booked a ride on Rapido app it showed me amount to be paid as Rs29, my Paytm account was linked but
As Captain's(Riders) Mobile got switched off, he requested me to pay Rs29 in cash , which was due but latter got a message that I was charged ₹157.5 for the ride & the amount was deducted from my Paytm Wallet.
I Had a talk with the rider(Captain's) he told Rapido will refund the amount
But there is no response from the Company "Rapido"
and according to their policy they should refund my amount within 24hrs, it's been more than 24hr
And there is no means to contact the company regarding the problem accept email address, which there are not responding too.
Kindly take action towards the company
So that they refund my amount and in future no one get suffer this problem(photo of my Complaint has been attached)

MAHI SINGH RAJPUT
Nikkk2402

Nov 1, 2019

Rapido

09858888584..this is the no. Of the rapido driver who started misbehaving with me and used very abusive language even when I cancelled my ride and even he was drunk
Very very very bad expierence... He even called me multiple times to intimidate me
Karannnnn

Oct 16, 2019

Abusive language by the driver

9773843804....this is the no. Of the rapido driver who started misbehaving with me and used very abusive language even when I cancelled my ride.
Xalxo

Oct 3, 2019

Driver is not good

Aaj main 12 :30 ko rapido bike book kiya but jo driver tha o acha nhi tha.. Or main nice road se hoti hoye tollgate se aaye or o driver bich road me bike rook k mujhe selfie lo bol raha hai maine usko data ki chalo.. So hamari koi security nhi hai kitna batamiz inshan tha... Worst experience..
vikasranjan

Sep 20, 2019

Captain Behavior

captain m. n. :- 8287004328

It must be around 7.15 to 7.20 this morning… I had some emergency… I took the rapids and called the captain. He said to come in 2 minutes… At this time I was in a hurry… but He took more than 10 minutes to come ... Asked the reason for being late, he started saying that it took as much time as possible ... What should I do? After this I said if you are talking in a hurry. Huh come on… So he started saying that talk to Tamiz ... naukar nahi hu ...
Then he told me to get off the car ... I will not go ... and started calling somewhere and said that "Madam ye graahak kaaphee battamijee kar raha hai. mai nahin le ja raha hun... I lost a lot of time in these jams
The special thing is that after this, the GPS disappeared in the app after this and no ride book could be found ... More than this, the history of this rider also disappeared in the particular app ... like no one could compile .. .

vikas