Consumer complaints and reviews about Rash Driving

bhargav gowda

Aug 5, 2022

rash riding and wheelie

i am from banglore i dont know this guy i saw a video of this guy who is over speeding,poping wheelie on streets and with super loud bike its a kawasaki ninja zx10r i searched for number plate i did not find it in his videos ill leave a link of his youtube i request you to take action on this https://www.youtube.com/c/WheelieBoyBunny

Rash Driving

Commercial vehicle UP14 JT 1194 is driving very rashly on 29 July 2022 around 10 AM near Mayur Vihar Extension Flyover. He almost tried to hit my car but somehow I managed to save myself. He then flew quickly.. Please take strict action against such drivers.

Rash Driving

Commercial vehicle UP14 JT 1194 is driving very rashly on 29 July 2022 around 10 AM near Mayur Vihar Extension Flyover. He almost tried to hit my car but somehow I managed to save myself. He then flew quickly.. Please take some strict action against these drivers.

shwetavirendrasingh

Jun 24, 2022

Mh12mf2711
Rash driving. I almost fell from my 2 wheeler with my 4 yr old. He still din stop and flew the car in speed.
cravi65053

May 21, 2022

Rash Driving of Vehicle no#PB01C7975

Rash driving & rude behaviour by the cab driver ( PN01C7975), as we are travelling in his cab on dated 21st May 2022 @ 6.10pm to 12pm. We are total 6 people's(4adults &2 children),. We eventhough insisted him to drive slowly but he was arguing & doing his own which is not at all safe for us...this driver should be blocked & necessary action should be taken against him.
cravi65053

May 21, 2022

Rash Driving of Vehicle no#PB01C7975

This PB01C7975 vehicle driver was very rude & driving unsafely as we are going from Delhi to Chandigarh by his vehicle. He is doing rash driving & even we asked him to drive slow as there are 2 childrens along with ladies but he was not listening & arguing with us which makes feel unsafe but we didn't have any option else he may attack us. Please block his vehicle & take necessary actions against the same.
Prem437

Feb 7, 2022

DAGGA MAR BUS NO HR-51 AK 2224

SIR,
IT IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YESTERDAY I WAS COMING TO NOIDA FROM DELHI, WHEN I JUST PASSED THE ELEVATED ROAD ON NH 24, A PRIVATE (DAGGAMAR BUS) BUS NO HR-51 AK2224, HIT ME BY SIDE AND RAN AWAY, I COULD NOT CHASE THAT BUS EVEN ON SPEED OF 90-100 PKH, BUS TURN TO SECTOR 62 TOWARDS METRO SATATION SEC 61, LUCKLY ME AND MY FAMILY ARE SAFE, BUT I REQUEST YOU TO FIND THAT BUSH DRIVER AND PUNISH HIM BY CANCELLING HIS DRIVING LICENCE. THANKING YOU, P.N.SINGH.
Nivetha Umesh

Sep 7, 2021

About Auto driver

I am on my way to office today mrg 11 oclk at virugambakkam road .. one auto driver is trying to push me down from the bike for 4 times and he is speaking bad words in public but mistake is done by him.please do take immediate action against him. His vehicle num ( TN-03-W -5294)...
Himanshi 1

Aug 23, 2021

Rash Driving

Vehical no. DL 9C AU 3422 white colour car was rash driving near sagarpur delhi car was also in speed and was driving zig zag it could have hit somebody the way he was driving. A counselling and driving safety course may help him to understand the importance of life , of others as well as his life also.
Yuvaraj jagadeesan

Aug 19, 2021

Rash Driving

Vehicle number TN12K8545, Mahendra Bolero, load carrier was driving very rashly, neither lane discipline nor bothered of the vehicle on the side, the way he drive I am sure that he will bang the vehicles on the sides, immediate action and counseling may save lives
Vijaycandy

Jul 31, 2021

Rash driving

I driving to my office ,the two new creta (Tn87 c 0349 and Tn87 c 0335)overtaking cars very dangerously..Even it was nearly hitting my car although i was driving safely by the left lane...Request the concerns to pls take immediate action against this vehicle..
usr1969

Dec 1, 2020

Rash Driving and use of parliamentary language by the car driver TS09EF2930

On 1st December, 2020 at around 10.00 a.m. while I am coming towards Madhurawada from Visakhapatnam (on my two wheeler) in the left lane near Cricket Stadium in PM Palem (on National Highway), one person driving the car Registration No.TS09EF2930 with more than 100 KM/Hour blew the horn so many times within a few seconds for side even I was in the left lane and no space to go further to the left as some other vehicles are moving. His driving was very speed, dangerous, and reckless. The speed limit in this area is only 60 as it comes under Visakhapatnam City Limits. When the car crossing me, the persons in the car warned me and the person who is driving the car used unparliamentary words and insulted me a lot.

Kindly take against him.
Utkarsh2001

Jan 16, 2020

Drink and drive

Today at 9:20 a truck driver RJ09CC4202 almost my car at 200 ft bypass heading towards new delhi and on stopping him found the driver is drunk and so i am complaining about it.
Perumal Raj anthony

Dec 13, 2019

Rash driving in Mahim phatak

Dear team,

This many time rash driving happneing of in mahim phatak, people drive very fast early morning there lakhs of school children going to school. Even muncipaltily truck drive, children going to school cannot go to school early morning peacefully. Even bike driving very fast triple seat even do not care about the children. Even road proper. I would request to take action or some precaution regarding this issue. It's not too late to take action after life goes on disaster.

Perumal Raj Anthony

Nov 1, 2019

Rash driving of a bus driver

Today on 01st November 2019, an shiv shahi bus driver is driving very rashly. Without following any traffic rules the bus driver is overtaking from one lane to another without giving any signals. The said bus could have bumped my car from back but I moved aside and saved myself from the accident. The bus number plate is MH06S9785
Aish1109

Sep 22, 2019

Rash driving by an old man in Mumbai bhandup

I was crossing road with my mom and signal was red so all vehicles were stopped. A car was stopped on seeing us crossing that uncle started moving his car and almost hit us . And not at all ready to accept. Such old people , perverts are running cars we do not have any right to do anything against such behaviour.
His car was white honda city, number MH03BC2005 at bhandup west madras cafe signal LBS marg 7.20 pm 22/09/2019.

Aug 30, 2019

Rash driving

Today morning when i came to drop my child for school bus i have seen one maruti eco coming very fast at cycle scooter side row and shocked to see around 10-12 school going girls sitting in this eco look like pushp vihar school recognised through school dress near CGHS dispensry near saket block this is the sack of school children life.Please do something the car number was yellow number DL1RT3652

Aug 21, 2019

Rash driving

. Yeaterday evening (19-08-2019) about 04:30 PM Near kodiginahalli signal a lady in a car who broke the signal and she was about to hit my bike and her driving was also very rash (CAR NO KA01 MN0731) .
Megha.sm

Jul 14, 2019

Rash driving

A verna RJ 45 CA211 car nearly thrice would banged at my i20 on the divider side and drive throught the road recklessly at queens road vaishlai nagar on 13th july,2019.

They should be charged for such pathetic driving and not respecting lives of other human being.
kumar655

Jun 3, 2019

Rash Driving

Rash Driving TN76Q6332 (SHAUL HAMEED M). Dashed into my motorbike at GP Signal, Gandipuram. The Person did not have courtesy to stop the vehicle and also used foul language.
Shubhra Khanna

Dec 1, 2018

Rash driving

DL 4C 0619 a grey colored car driven by an under aged child hit me and my scooty on 30 November 2018 near the BPIT college at around 2 pm. He hit the car and ran away from the place of accident. The accident left my friend sitting behind with an injury. I request the authorities to take rightful action on the owner of the vehicle to commit the crime of handing your car to an under age child and also to the driver whot hit us and from the place of accident.
vkveer5

Jun 6, 2018

Rash driving by HR-27G-5456

hello Sir / Mam,

Today morning i am on the way to my office near the exit no : 6 on delhi jaipur highway this car driver running his car without looking at any other bike driver. her pushing all the bike drivers like he don't care of anybody. changing lane from 4 to 1 very recklessly and pushing bike driver all the way to flyover side relling. i was not hurt but this kind of driving on the highway is really a subject to take action.

Vijay kumar
ani_xpress

May 30, 2018

Rash Driving by MH12-CY-4206

Today morning, 30-May-2018, while I was riding my bike for my office, I came across this car who was driving recklessly continuously. It was driving by the Alandi Road. The attitude of the driver was not to care about the two-wheelers and he was pushing the two-wheelers aside whoever came on his way. Nobody got hurt but could have caused accident at any time. He was continuously driving fast pushing away two-wheelers from his way.
Sonali0201

May 13, 2018

Complain for four wheeler MH14 GA3287

Today 13th may 2017, 6:15 pm when I am heading towards my home on my bike, Near novel furniture, one of the man came in speed in his four wheeler , somehow we managed to turn our vehicle. And when i asked the driver regarding this he is using foul language and he was using bad words. He was very careless and not even mind of killing people with his recklessness.
Please punish this kind of people to avoid accidents.
And no one came there to help us, ppl were enjoying this as entertainment show.