Consumer complaints and reviews about Rash Driving

Sonali0201

May 13, 2018

Complain for four wheeler MH14 GA3287

Today 13th may 2017, 6:15 pm when I am heading towards my home on my bike, Near novel furniture, one of the man came in speed in his four wheeler , somehow we managed to turn our vehicle. And when i asked the driver regarding this he is using foul language and he was using bad words. He was very careless and not even mind of killing people with his recklessness.
Please punish this kind of people to avoid accidents.
And no one came there to help us, ppl were enjoying this as entertainment show.
Priyanka Elluri

May 1, 2018

Auto rash driving and driver is below 18 years of age

Usually I travel daily from yusufguda to moti Nagar by Auto.Today I took a auto and driver is below 18 years by his look.He has his friend beside him commenting the roadside people. He has very rash driving like zigzag.Going onto roadside people even kids and senior citizens. Please take some action on this.Because I don't like to suffer by him.
Auto number : TS 34 9927
Aditya2004k

Apr 18, 2018

Rash driving

Today when I was walking home from school a activa bikist came zigzagging at me and was about to hit me.
I was lucky that I was alert and jumped aside or else he would have hit me.
Activa number,AP09CS9791
Aditya2004k

Apr 18, 2018

Rash driving

Today when I was walking home from school an activa bikist,AP09CS9791 came zigzagging at me and was about to hit me.
It was lucky that I was alert and jumped to a side or else I would had been hit.
Iam 13 years old.
Narulahema

Apr 4, 2018

Rash driving

A person in my neighborhood do rash driving which is very dangerous for all of us
Mudita Malviya

Dec 22, 2017

A car tried to constrict me on a narrow overbridge

While I was on my scooty, driving to office in the morning, a reckless driver in a car with Vehicle no. JH01 CB 5327 tried to constrict me on a narrow overbridge due to which I could have fallen or could have caused a serious accident, he had no realisation about the fact that his misbehaviour could have caused a serious damage to someone. While, in Ranchi, the road accidents are an everyday thing because of no heed to the traffic rules and regulations and narrow roads with most of the roads blocked by auto, rickshaw or by animals. These type of drivers make it even difficult to drive on these already congested roads for an everyday traveller. It feels like you are going for a circus, where any act of adventure may surprise or shock you.
rolandwr

Nov 23, 2017

Hit and Run

KA21B3379, Tipper hit our car on the right side which caused damage to our car. The driver didn't have courtesy to stop his vehicle. Kindly take action against this irresponsible driver.
moirafds

Aug 15, 2017

Rash Driving MH 46 AD 3607

Vehicle number MH 46 AD 3607
In an overcrowded single lane road, the driver tried overtaking and at a speed and in the process even scratched my car. Fortunately, no one was hurt.
Dr.vivek v

Apr 24, 2016

? Alcohol breathe

Drunken Driving - TN 22 DA 3810
To whomsoever concerned,

Dated 25th April 2016

I would like to report a complaint on a Silver colored Tata indica V2 LX BSIII LMV vehicle of plate TN 22 DA 3810 on account of rash and ? drunken driving. The car driver was a male about 18 -21...I was driving behind the car on my bike...there was no control at his driving shifting left to right n right to left without indicators n dashed a guy who was walking beside.i stopped him @ traffic for his atrocious driving...As i asked him to come to police station he started giving abusive language n ?alcohol breathe on him n it was suspicious to me ...then i keep asking him to come to nearest police booth...in between He hit me to my right shoulders n threatened me tat if he see me in future he ll dash with his vehicle leading to death...immediately i searched this vehicles address through my relatives n it states that TN22DA3810 [RTO, MEENAMBAKKAM,TN]
Owner:1-SRINIVASAN B

This incident occurred sometime around 9:45AM on 25th April 2016 i.e., Monday (Today)

I earnestly request the authorities to take the necessary actions against such reckless behavior. Kindly take this as a formal complaint. For any further communication, please contact me at [email protected]
Arvnd Raj

Sep 27, 2015

Rash Driving

Today morning on my way to office I saw a Huge white bus ( TN-21-AU-6389 ) was driving very recklessly and was overtaking cars very dangerously and bypassed ..Even it was nearly hitting my bike although i was driving safely by the left lane. I even called the speed violation no given in back of bus but there ware no good response. Request the concerns to please take immediate action against this vehicle..

srikanthk.044

Jun 3, 2015

Used foul Language

Today morning when am heading towards my office in my bike, Near Karapakkam a lorry driver recklessly overtook my vehicle and the Tyre of the lorry scratched my pant. And when i asked the driver regarding this he is using foul language and asked me to use service road instead main road. He is very careless and not even mind of killing people with his recklessness. Please punish this kind of people to avoid accidents.

Vehicle number : TN 01 K 1996