RATION CARD

sir not camplet my ration-card-ncard time 15 month
Tirthachjena

Jun 2, 2017

Ration Card

My Self TIRTHA CHARAN JENA ,belongs to Brahman sahi GP,Rajnagar, Kendarapara,I am giving the complaint of Ration card,There is Brahman sahi so many people are rich and hold the ration card and BPL card .

there for i pray for rejected them provide it poor people .

Tirtha Charan jena
Tirthachjena@gmail.com
ksbedi

May 6, 2017

suply of less ration on my bpl card in delhi

sir i am a bpl card holder no ############. alloted ration shop is Tarawati vijay shop no 6247 Block 6 Dakshipuri Delhi. on sued.4.5.2017 i was given only 12 kg wheat and no rice but on phone message came 3 kg rice also is issued. which is false. this activity he is doing since long.when ever we complain him he shows ignorance. pl take na.
susanachar

Mar 23, 2017

fake bpl card

Sir,sheik buden,asifulla b(software engineer in zensar),tasneem banu residing in rose garden neelsandra are from good background having properties in andhra but still applied for bpl card ..pl cancel and issue to poor
priyanshu chauhan

Mar 14, 2017

missing ration card

Respected Sir missing my ration card please take action.
Shashidhara G

Mar 4, 2017

Less Ration for all BPL Card holders

Dear sir my name.............. My BPL Card No.............. Shop 30025 - 115 Narasimhamurathy in this shop February month Ration distributet on March 1st and they distribute less Ration to all card holders 5kg rice and sugar 1 kg less for all BPL cards plz check do the help for all poor people thank you yours
RAMA CHANDRA RAO N

The Sub Register Office of Police,
Central Police station,
T.S.P. Road,
Bangalore-560002

Sub: I lost my Ration Card wide No: BLS06100782.

The above said ration card has been lost while I am traveling in BTC bus somewhere in TSP Road.

Therefore I kindly request your good self to issue me acknowledge for this complaint for accepting a duplicate ration card from the civil supply authorities

Yours Faithfully,

Rama Chandra Rao. N
r.n.ghosh

Jan 15, 2017

Non-receipt of khadyasathi card

ration card no of my family members are as hereunder:

1)Rabindranath Ghosh, Ration card No: 3512642,Folio No: 1086, EPIC Card No; CKW1289453, S/O Late,Purnachandra Ghosh=- 65 yrs.

2)Anita Ghosh,Ration card No: 3519053,Folio No: 1086, EPIC Card No: CKW1289461,W/O Rabindranath Ghosh-55 Yrs

3)Prasanta Kumar Ghosh,Ration Card No: 3519054,Folio No: 1086 CKW4268660, S/O Rabindranath Ghosh-34 Yrs

Madhabi Ghosh, Ration Card No; 20377625,Folio No: 13611,YCW1804384,W/O Prasanta Kumar Ghosh,26 Yrs.

We still remain unaware of the facilities eligible to us against "Khadysathi" programme/.Scheme.

Kindly apprise us of the requisite formalities We need to follow in regards to the facilities available and receive rations.

Thanking you and awaiting your kind response at the earliest convenience.

SINCERELY,

RABINDRANATH GHOSH,
PURBACHAL, BARASAT WARD NO: 30, PURBACHAL; PO: BARASAT-700124.
Jareenabegam.t

Jan 12, 2017

NOT GIVING PONGAL SAREE AND DHOTI TO NEW RATION CARD HOLDERS

Sir/Madam,

At shop no DC002,at periya pallivasal street,vandavasi taluk ,thiruvannamalai dist staff(2 persons).At this shop the pongal

free saree and dhoti was not provided to me.The lady staff in that shop said me that they were not provided to new card holders,but

she gave them to someone having only 3 months new card.My card was upto 11 months new.I request to gave us the freebies.
Muthusoundari

Dec 24, 2016

Not able to link Aathar number with my ration card in new place..

My Ration card number is 29/G/0243599. Recently i have transfer the card from Vallioor -627117. to Karungulam -627356. & register with new shop. Already i had linked the aathar with ration card which was in existing address. Now the time new ration shop keeper had refused to issue ration things. Because of the aathar is linked with my old address. Also not able to updating, that Guy's also not known. how it will be solve.
Regards: muthukrishnan.
jsenthilkumar

Dec 12, 2016

Duplicate ration card delay

I apply for duplicate ration card on 13 Oct 2016 till I not received the card when I received petition no 125/16,ration card no 17/G/0865800 address J senthil Kumar, 124,Aiswarya jothi garden, nachikuruchi, trichy. 620102 srirangam thaluka, ration name nachikuruchi BP060
Eagambaram M

Dec 2, 2016

Non receipt ration card

Ration card Dear Sir, My wife N Meena had applied for Ration Card on Feb 2015, my application No. is 143 dated 26 Feb 2016 and 're applied no 117800 dt Jul 2016. till date I have not received any ration card or response. I have given application for same, but no response form ration card office. I would like to request you that please look in the matter very urgency. M Eagambaram 120A Mathur pochampalli tehsil , krishnagiri district Tamil nadu pin 635203 contact no 09465979571
vasanthp

Nov 18, 2016

NRF

2 years my ration card ativity but address change to nrf compaint so i was apply to new ration card answering the thiruvallur office what purpus
ravi306

Nov 13, 2016

IN ACTIVED RC NUMBER

IN ACTIVATE RC NUMBEAR
umakanta senapati

Oct 23, 2016

illegal using ration card

Those people who are not illegible to get ration card illegally using ration cards detail wise:
Gram panchayat- Mula alassa.
Block- Satyabadi.
Dist- Puri.

SERIAL NUMBER FORM NUMBER

112 0167 - 4 ROOM (CELLING)
113 0169- 4 ROOM
126 0185- 4 ROOM
128 0192- 4 ROOM
132 0197- 4 ROOM
133 0198- 4 ROOM
135 0201- COIR FACTORY
127 0187- COIR FACTORY
137 0204- 4 ROOM
138 0205- GOVERNMENT SERVANT (FATHER IN LAW)
149 0222- 3 ROOM
160 0238- GOVERNMENT SERVANT (NEPHEW)
161 0240- GOVERNMENT SERVANT (NEPHEW)
003 0004- GOVERNMENT SERVANT (BROTHER & SISTER IN LAW)
005 0008- GOVERNMENT SERVANT (BROTHER & SISTER IN LAW)
129 0193- 3 ROOM
Nagesh Bhandarkar

Sep 20, 2016

Delay in verification

I visited Ration office near valluvar Korean water tank and submitted all papers for adding my D I L's name. They gave me back my original Ration card and an acknowledgement slip and said house visit verification will be done. But though it is over 2 months, so far, no body visited for verification. My back no is 8273 and I request that the process may be completed soon

H Nagesh Bhandarkar
kol

Jul 17, 2016

missing my ration card

I Rakesh Pratap Pandey s/o shree sarbanand Pandey have lost ration cards in between Nimtalla chat street to b.k. Paul avenue Kolkata,
Details of the ration cards are bellow.
Name. Card no. Folio no. APS no
1- s.Pandey ee940433. 3661. 244
2- g. Pandey 940434. 3662. 244
3- r.p .Pandey. 940435. 3663. 244
4- r. Pandey. 3664. 244
I would like to request you to please above mention ration cards and eneble me to draw the ration shop and Kirosin oil.
This is for your information recard and neccesery action.
Thanking you yours faithfully
R.p . pandey
user4321678

Jul 8, 2016

Against the Ration Card

Hi All,
Could you please suggest what is the online procedure to complain against the ration card holder which is not eligible for ration card but he has carried the ration card by bribe the money to the local Sarapancha,Nominee,Pachanyat Seceretary and the investigation officer.

Yous faithfully
A Stupid common man.
Nitin damu kamble

Jun 5, 2016

घाटकोपर येथिल दलालांमुळे नागरिकांना त्रास होत आहे

घाटकोपर पंतनगर रेशनिंग आँफिस मध्ये दलालांची संख्या मोठ्या प्रमाणात वाढल्यामुळे रेशनिंग आधिकारी दलालांकडुन पैसे घेऊन फक्त त्यांची कामे करतात नागरिकांना तासोंतास रांगेत ऊभे ठेवतात नागरिकांकडुन मोठ्या प्रमाणात पैश्याची मागणी करतात दलालांची नावे १) ब्रीजेस रामविस शुक्ला (लालजि) १)पवन ३)महेश व असेच अणेक आहेत आपणास विनंती आहे कि रेशन कार्ड धारकांना न्याय द्यावा
Gaganjeet Singh

May 29, 2016

Ration Card reference no. hasn't been messaged

I've been trying many times but, I am not getting reference no. on my phone. The no. is 88260888513.
1. Ration Card No.
############
2. Name of the Head of Family(HOF)
Surinder Kaur
susanta panda

May 6, 2016

not getting ration card

DEAR SIR,

I APPLIED FOR A RATION CARD IN THE NAME OF MY WIFE - MIRA PANDA , DIST- SAMBALPUR ,ODISHA, BLOCK/ ULB -

SAMBALPUR MPL, GP/WARD - NO-22 APPLICATION NO- 28140110892. ALL THE ELIGIBILITY TO GET A RATION CARD IS

WITH ME SIR. IN THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION IT IS SHOWING " SUSPECT 2A,SECC,CONCRETE HOUSE WITH ROOF

THREE ROOMS OR MORE" . AFTER GIVING APPLICATION REGARDING THIS A MADAM NAMED SOME RATH FROM

SUPPLY OFFICE CAME WITH A FEW PERSONS FOR SURVEY. ACTUALLY I AM LIVING IN A SINGLE ROOM WITH MUD

PLASTERING AND KHAPAR,NO ANY ROOF IS THERE SHE SAW IN HER OWN EYE TO IT SIR. WE ARE THREE MEMBERS IN

OUR FAMILY -HUSBAND WIFE WITH A CHILD OF SIX YEARS SIR. ECONOMICALLY I AM VERY WEAK SIR. A PHONE NO

(9437807489) WAS GIVEN TO TALK WITH THE MADAM .

BUT NOW A DAYS SHE IS NOT RESPONDING THE CALL AT ALL.SHE IS NOT AVAILABLE IN OFFICE ALSO AND THEIR STAFF

ARE SAYING THEY CAN'T SAY WHERE IS MADAM. ONE OF THE STAFFS SAID IF THE SAME STATUS IS SHOWING

YOUR CARD HAS BEEN REJECTED . IN THIS SITUATION WHAT CAN BE DONE SIR.ALL OF THE PERSONS WHO

HAS GOT RATION CARD ARE MORE SOUND THEN ME ECONOMICALLY.PLEASE HELP SIR I SHALL BE OBLIGUED TO YOU

FOR EVER AND BHAGBAN WILL BLESS YOU SIR,YOUR'S FAITHFULLY- SUSHANTA

PANDA,MODIPARA,SAMBALPUR,ODISHA.MOB ; 9090018616
HaraPrasad

Apr 29, 2016

Ration Card not received

My brother has applied for ration card and his form number is :17020611027. He has a thatched house have two small rooms which is made of mud.

Moreover he does not have a job and got severe accident two months ago and bed ridden. However the status of the ration card shows that he is Ineligible for ration card due to possessing a Concrete House with 3 Rooms.

The Concrete House with 3 Rooms belongs to me and I live in Chennai. I know that I am ineligible and thus never applied for a ration card.

At least it is a courtesy of the Inquiry Team to ask right questions and take right information before taking such decision. I am not sure the process of feedback and inquiry but I see a clear inefficiency in this process of allotting ration card.

I appeal here to take this seriously as many other eligible people are not getting the ration card but the ineligible get the card !!! I have noticed the same in my area itself, however not bothered about the ration card allotment process to genuine ineligible people.

Also I appeal here to inquire the above case and guide me to help my brother to get a ration card. Else please provide the escalation contact to speak or work with them to get it done.

I am waiting and sure that I will get a response quickly.

My Name: Hara Prasad Das
Cell # 9840867985
e-mail: harainindia@gmail.com

My Brother's details who has not received the ration card is provided below:

Form # for ration card: 17020611027

e-mail: harainindia@gmail.com
meera jain

Apr 23, 2016

caroseen not received

I have not receive many time of caroseen. He speak the false words. Make a noise. He speaks loudly customer.

My name -- meera
Address -- C-215 , Trans Yamuna Agra. U P India
Rashan card number -- ############
Rashan shopkeeper name and number -- Suneeta Trans Yamuna ############
Ramachandra Swain

Apr 5, 2016

ration not received

I ahve ration card no.12030110243 in the name of LALANA SWAIN, Vill-Ambiki, Block-Erasama, Dist- Jaagatsinghpur(Orissa).I was complaint to my block office from Erasama,they also verified and told I get my new rasan card in month of march-2016,But till I have not get my new rasan card,What is the reason that was not given by your dept.
Pl.enquiry.

Orissa
ph.9776347271,7064191621
saratakumar18@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2016

I don't receive ration card

Dear Sir.
My name is Dandapani Nahak.i have one wife and one children.First time I applied.but they did not give to me.after that meny times i Applied for ration card.but not give me.So Please sir I request you sir .Please ration card to me.I have Meny problems about Ration Card.

State -odisha
Spuos Name-Dandapani Nahak
Father Name-Sukuta Nahak
Mobile no-8456049753

Vijay Tv - About Ready steady go show in vijay tv
    Hi Vijay Tv team, You guys are doing great job...just...
    snapdeal - I am complaining for snapdeal doesnot return my money
    Order I'd -19261516325 Complain ticket no....
    SBI Credit Card - Fraud FP emi transaction on SBI credit card even though no...
    This is very ridiculous to know that bank charging fraud...
    Assam State Electricity Board - Low voltage
    Myself Abhijit Hazarika residing in Ratnagiri Path...
    Exide Battery - failure of exide battery
    Hi sir/mam I bought exide battery in april from zirakpur...
    Unitech group fixed deposit payment - Non Refund my FD money
    I have not received my FD money back from last 3 years.
    Vasanth and Co - Basic customer rights violation
    Im sorry to share this, but I thought you should know...
    HDFC Credit Card - Contact Details updation
    4 months passed not able to update contact detail of my...
    Videocon D2H - Service Activation without my consent
    My name is Sunny Singh, am an active user of d2h services....
    UPPCL - Light ki chori
    Sir,Dharamveer singh s/o late hajari singh address gali...