RATION CARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about RATION CARD

ABJBelpa

Nov 17, 2017

Applied online but rejected

I applied for new smart card online for 3 times.First time rejected with the below reason
"Your New Smart Card Application has been Rejected while Field Verification. For more details contact Field Verification Officer
Rejected Reason : குஜராத்தில் குடியிருப்பு."

Then the second time rejected with below reason thought i had attached my wife's aadhar card
Rejected Reason : பெல்பா என்பவருக்கு ஆதாா் இணைக்கவில்லை"

I applied for the third time but no action is taken since 20 days. I am not sure why it is happening. Please help me to get the new smart card.

Britto
adildas

Oct 22, 2017

tamilnadu civilsupplies tnpds

My name is adil sheriff.My ration card no is 01/G/0833252.It is a rice card.In spite of giving a letter to the ration shop,so far i havenot
received the smart card.I donot know what to do.So i request you to take action in issuing smart card.

List of other members
Tmt A Dasbiya wife
selvi A Shabana daughter
aman98

May 23, 2017

my ration card rejected and can not be apply new can i do it

Reason:-Not found residing at given address, Remarks:-As reported by FSI
maine apna ration card online apply kiya tha but wo rejected ho gaya h tu kya mai dubara apply kar skata hu
meharaj shahulhameed

Apr 17, 2017

ration card status number is lost

sir/madam,
i have applied ration card online on april 3rd 2017. i got ration card status number to check the status online . suddenly my phone was damaged and i couldnt retrieve status number . went to many shops to get backup messages but unfortunately i couldnt get that number . is there any possibility of getting ration card status number ??? please do help me . i have my aadhar card number which i gave for ration card application can i get that number using aadhar or my phone number
sweety vincent

Apr 3, 2017

Required New RAtion CArd

Got Married. Since our names (Mine & my Husband) mentioned in our father-in-law's card, govt office, not giving new ration card , also we are staying in same address ( but seperate family Ground & First floor , seperate cooking) ..
Required NEW RATION CARD FOR our family with our children.. pls suggest..
kindly send solution to :sweety.vincent@gmail.com
VimalSapna

Mar 31, 2017

New ration card

I got married in July 2014 and started living separately from my parents from December 2014 , both of us didn't get deletion certificate from our parents ration card and now we have been blessed with a child on July 2016 , please suggest us how to proceed for a new ration card

We have these documents in hand
1 wife's Aadhar Card at current address
6 rental agreement, Bsnl bill, gas receipt at our address

Please mail us the solution to kcmarketing197@gmail.com
Kalyan07

Mar 29, 2017

I cannot apply for new ration card as it shows the ration card is alloted

I cannot apply for the new ration card as it shows that ration card is allotted for the aadhaar card I tried to apply
PriyaDM

Mar 3, 2017

Lost name deletion certificate

Hello sir/madam,
After my marriage in 2010 my parents deleted my name from the ration card and the name deletion certificate has been lost, I need to add my name in my Husband ration card. Wt to do please advise.

Priya.
email: priyan.more18@gmail.com
mamatha19

Feb 3, 2017

cancel my ration card

i want to cancel my ration card what is the process plz help me
prescilla

Jan 16, 2017

ration card

Dear Sir ,
My name is prescilla, i got marriage and delete my name in my family ration card and got deletion certificate also but now there is problem in my husband ratin card and i cnt able to join my name in my husbands ration card. So till husband's ration card get ready i am planning to rejoin my name again in my family ration card this is possible. If it is possible what is the procedure. please any body know the answer mail me to prescilla347@gmail.com
markan1080

Jan 9, 2017

Aadhar update issue

Dear sir/madam
My name Nagarajan from Srivilleputtur Viruthunagar District tamilnadu. Already I was update my family Aadhar card in my family card through my mobile app, they also showing our family aadhar in mobile app but tation shop they didn't show.after two days I went to ration shop regarding collect slip for this year, they told we are not provide u. Becoz not update u r aadhar card In u r family card so. Already May times went to ration shop for update aadhar but they system not support, what we have to do sir. Please kindly reply me sir
Our details. Ration card number is 24/G/0373026 my number is 7904800943 mail ID markan1080@gmail.com
Ravichandhrika

Dec 27, 2016

I don't have ration card

I don't have ration card in my name. I am from Bangalore, but my wife is from Chennai. Can I get added in my wife ration card? If so please tell me the procedure.
Jay Jay

Dec 21, 2016

Mandalam Office Misplaced my Ration Card

I have applied for a Duplicate Ration card as I have lost it by FEB 2016, where as the ration shop and the Zonal office (Ambattur Mandalam) took 5 months time (JULY) to complete their process and told me that the Duplicate Ration card is under printing and the same will be issued to me within a month or two. i.e. by AUGUST or SEPTEMBER 2016. I was following up with them for every fortnight and receiving a reply that “IT IS UNDER PRINTING”. For my shock today when I approached the staff who said that their system is showing that the DATA is not available, hence I should apply for a FRESH COMPLAINT, means one more round from the beginning.

Sir, I was told by one of the staff that they “Manadalam Office” did misplaced my RATIONCARD, hence asking me to apply a FRESH Complaint. Should I wait for ONE MORE YEAR to get a Duplicate Rationcard?

I do not know what are we upto so called TAMIL MAKKAL . I have visited this office at least 10 times between this August and December, taking half a day leave to my office and was returning politely after their answer as I was carrying the TRUST. My Time was totally wasted by this office.

KINDLY DO JUSTICE
I have enclosed the Receipt issued by the Mandalam Office for your information

R. Jeyakumar

Mandalam Office Misplaced my Ration Card

Niishant

Nov 19, 2016

Rasan Card Lost In 2013

Respected Authorities,

My Rasan card was misplaced in Ballia itself in year 2013. I visited the shop many time but he just played fool with me and went arguing he send me the respective office but there too are not ready to help a common person . No i don't have any option than to write to this forum. I have the xerox copy of my card.

please help me on this.

You can contact me on my son mail id :- csenishantkni@gmail.com
on my number - 8896230300

Yours Respectfully,
Pradeep Kumar Tiwari
(Satani Saray ,Nai Basti ,Ballia)
Lokeswara rao

Oct 23, 2016

Cancellation of ration card

Sir, Ration card on my wife's name is cancelled abruptly without intimation and reason.pl do intimate the reason.
Name Mrs. Kalika Devi
Aadhar no ############
Ration card was valid till september2016
arugowri

Sep 27, 2016

Name deletion from Ration card

Name deletion from Ration card application submitted in Anna Nagar mandalam on 08/08/2016 acknowledgement no is 10493 dt 08/08/2016 till date no action takes place pl do the needful for the same.
Ration card details as given below.

1. Name:- S Arumugam

2. My address :- 9/25,Sri Ayyappa Apts,Elango Adigal Street,
Padmanabha Nagar,choolaimedu,chennai 600094.

3. Ration card no:- 01/G/0505989

4.Shop no:-A689.

5. Name to be delete :- A Devarani

6. Reason to delete:- Married

So for I have approached 5 times but nobody given the correct response and not evevn given the respect the public greviances.

I am sorry to say one of the lady staff in that office name Chandra she is behaving to public re ough and haragant and giving lethagic and irresponse answer.

Pl do the needful to delete the name from Ration card.

S Arumugam
Mobile 8056143005
GYANA RANJNA SAHOO

Sep 3, 2016

ration card cancelled why

SIR,WE DON'T KNOW IN LAST MONTH OUR RATION CARD CANCELLED.I WANT TO KNOW THE REASON.THE RATION CARD IN THE NAME OF MY MOTHER MRS PRABHABATI SAHOO-LAST DIGIT-2944.PLZ HELP ME OUT.
Mandula Lalitha

Jun 18, 2016

Why our card cancelled?

Sir our ration card is cancelled,we don't know why it has happened... please let me know the reason sir,till last month it is valid.but suddenly they said it's is cancelled
Ravindra shetty

Jun 7, 2016

Ration card KDP16156229 cancelled

Sir, my Ration card no KDP16156229 cancelled on 23/03/2016. Please let me know the reason for the cancellation and further guidance.

Ravindra shetty
Mobile no: 9008417098
Priya barath

Jun 5, 2016

Lost name deletion certificate

Hello sir/madam,
I lost my name deletion certificate.. I need new ration card. Wt to do please advise.
Mobile no:9791990192.
nk.manjupriya@gmail.com
puspanjalisahu13

May 18, 2016

delay in entry of my name in ration card

I Puspanjali Sahu a resident of C.P.S-2nd H.NO-68, Berhampur, Ganjam applied for ration card, consumer no-0791 dated on 11th DEC 2015. Since, then I am waiting for my card and I haven't received yet. I don't know what is the reason for this delay as i have submitted all the documents as per the requirement correctly. When I checked my ration card status it shows "record not found". So, kindly let me know the reason behind this delay and my status and revert back to my email id- puspanjalisahu13@gmail.com.
padmavathiprabhu

Dec 30, 2015

renewal of name deletion certificate of ration card.

renewal of name deletion certificate of ration card:

Respected sir / Madam,

I got married in the year of 2013 and moved to coimbatore. Same year i got the certificate of name deletion of ration card in chennai at ambattur taluk office. unfortunately i misplaced it. now am in need of new ration card at coimbatore. They are not accepting without the name deletion certificate. so i requested at ambattur tluk office nearly 5 times. But the officer not at all helping us to get it. the officer was spoke rudely without a human curtesy. Please help us to get the renewal of name deletion certificate to get a new ration card at coimbatore. Please revert back me on this to my email id. ( bebi.padma@gmail.com)

P.Padmavathi
padmavathiprabhu

Dec 29, 2015

renewal of name deletion certificate of ration card.

Respected sir / Madam,

P.Padmavathi
Thyaga Raja

Dec 17, 2015

Lost ration card

Hi sir,my ration card went missing after my mom s death before 10years.I vacated the place to a nearby area after that. I don't know if she might ve given to someone else or lost it.now I m married and I m badly in need of ration card.please guide me.
navassherief.k

Dec 12, 2015

lost family ration card

my family lost my ration card before 10 years back in chennai and cant able to apply the ration card in office because no ration number i need help to apply my ration card

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...