ration shop

Consumer complaints and reviews about ration shop

mahi.chandu01

May 13, 2015

food grains are not properly supplied

DEAR SIR, iam here to complaint about our ration dealer kolla chinnapeddi reddy.he is only give rice but it is not sufficiently give.in his measures 15kgs of rice people only get 12 kgs of rice sir.he is monthly sell rice,sugar,ration products all sell in block market and earn high profit sir.bpl families are lossed.last 4 months back he was arrested but he got bail. but he is not change his attitude.we are complaining about him in chinnamandem mandel office,no body take any action on him.officers also get money from him.pls change him and dealership give to bpl families.pls take action sir ,.pls take necessery action against him sir .
Gouribasil

May 10, 2015

Ration Shop Cheeting

Respected sir, i got ration card 3 months back...
Just i want to know what are the provisions we need to take ..
They are giving as fallows (Today i get the fallowing provisions)

Rice-12kg- Rs.12
Semya- 250gr Rs. 15
Sugar -500gr Rs. 7
Salt- 1kg Rs.10
Dal ke Dal-1kg Not giving from 3 months onwords
Mash ke dal-1kg Rs.120
iol-1kg Rs. 65
Kerosene I don't know how much they will give cause up to now they didn't give me

the ration dealer giving all items remaing like aamli, chana dal, paapada, gud, etc etc..
These all are supplyed by govt or not
they are not giving the receipt also
why they are not giving the receipt..
no need to give or what?
comming to mash ke dal we can purchase anywhare with the same rate but why should we puchase in ration shop. What is the benifit. and what is the difference

Keertana: Shivarampally, Rajendranagar, Hyd.
SAVITA GARG

May 3, 2015

not provide good quality wheat

dear sir
I am savita garg my ration shop is priya store uttam nagar delhi-110059.My complaint is that the ration distributer is not distribute good quality wheat, it's very bad lowest quality.So i request please take any action about all this...
thanks
Rintu das

May 2, 2015

Ration card

sir/madam

i shell be repuest to you. plz sir. my complain our ration dealer my new ration card ration card is 1yr old but dealer not given to my ration. and no recipe. plz sir yuo call me. and i told you details.

vill.+p.o-sherpur ramchandrapur
p.s-usthi
dist-south(24)p.g.s
pin-743513
Magrahat 1 no block

my phone no-8420669425
pls sir theis ration problem is big problem. pls sir....
GOVIND98

Apr 27, 2015

ration draler ki kalabjari

Dear sir ration dealar stok ko sreaam black me bechta he.
Sunnysngh

Apr 16, 2015

ration shop open only few hrs

respected sir
the problem is that our ration distributor said us to come between 9:00am to 10:00am on friday and saturday in a week for submitting our ration card and he will distribute in the evening from 6:00pm to 8:00pm and if someone late to submit his/her card then he simply refused to accept that ration card and said come in next friday or saturday.
And one more thing he started a new scheme that we have to buy his shop's material with the ration otherwise he will not give us ration for our living like he said that we have to take one refiened oil packet with our ration of rs.82. he also not treat people kindly.
kindly tell me what can be done on this matter our ration shop no. is (6157) and f.p.s. name is (m/s chaman lal gupta)
before this complaint my neighbour has also been complained about this after that he quarrel with her that why did you complained and also refused to give her ration.
sir kindly please understand these circumstances and take some serious action about that,
hope that you would look into this matter and take some action toward this irresponsible ration shop holder.

gurnam singh
phone no.9999389624
Bala Kumar

Apr 12, 2015

Ration shop complaint(GA059)

I went to rationshop today(13/04/15) at 10.30am the shop person said come next week ,we have issued above 575 consumers till now so we cannot issue above the materils without futher instrustions arrive from top .This problem is happening every consquent months i check my PDS ALLOTMENT IS for SUGAR 1950Kgs,Rice 19150Kgs ,wheat 770Kgs, TOORDAL 550Kgs ,Uraddal 610 Kgs and Palmoil 880Ltrs but were is the item gone we know .Please do take action to avoid all these irresponsiable discreparicies and irresponsible answers .THANKS N,balakumar
brahampuri

Apr 1, 2015

improper and misbehaviour with public

Respected sir/madam,
This is for your kind information that our ration shop dealer doesn't provide the food grains properly.He also sells food grains in black and whenever we goes to shop she misbehave and use abusive language.Please take necessary action .

Shop dealer name = Garg ration shop

Village =Brahampuri,Niranjanpur ,
Manjra,Dehradun

Ravi

Mar 29, 2015

Non issue of product

Hi sir,

Ration shop ID : KD 139 ( Anakaputhur - Chennai)

I am a new user of ration card i got the ration card on January 2014 , but still now the shop distributor not at all distributing the "Kerosene" for my card. Every time i got shop and ask he say for any new card the kerosene is not allotted until new card issued by government. Since i don't have gas connections also. i am facing much difficulty in getting the kerosene from my neighbors.

More over in these past three months, they are not distributing both the pluses and rices properly. Its been 3 months of getting these things all together, either one or two items missing per month. For this they say all items are being moved to AMMA UNAVAGAM so go and ask there.

They are so much impatient to answer the customer and making them them to wait for long period of time to create a bill.

Please do take action to avoid all these irresponsible discrepancies and irresponsible answers.

Gangai
shahiddshaikh1981

Mar 21, 2015

improper distribution and selling in black of food grains

21/3/2015

improper supply and selling of food grains in black.

Respected sir / madam,
I am residing at shivaji nagar govandi bombay 400 043 , we are not getting food grains at our designated ration shop. Whenever i goes to that shop he tells me that their is no stock of food grains & further he tells come in next week but since 6 months i am not getting any ration from ration shop. This issue is faced by many of the people like me at this place also that ration shop officer is selling the food grains to other shopkeeper in black & he is charging from them extra money. So sir / madam i request to you that kindly lodged this complaint & please take necessary action against that ration shop officer.
The details of the ration shop was mentioned below
Plot no 3, shivaji nagar no 1, govandi, mumbai 400 043
Once again i request to you please take necessary action against.
jaii hind.

Thanks and regards
shahid shaikh
shahiddshaikh1981

Mar 21, 2015

improper distrubution of ration

I am a local of residential of bombay govandi shivaji nagar our ration shop was situated in plot no 3 shivaji nagar no 1 gaovandi mumbai 400 043
The shopkeeper was directly refused to give the consumables to me like wheat rice and says to me jaa nahi detaa tujhe ration tujhe jo karnaa hai karle complaint karr jaa k jaa he talks very rubbish at those moment to me.
now i seen two days before he was selling the rice and wheat to another locals of nearby area of us in black..
sir our india is poor country but it remains always poor if the system does not take any action to all shopkeepers who haved the licence for ration office but they miss used of this and earned lot of black money.
please respond any action to those shopkeeper.
jai hind.

thanks and regards
shahid shaikh.
Mohanpappu

Mar 19, 2015

IMPROPER SUPPLY OF RATION

NOT ISSUING THE PRODUCTS PROPERLY.HE COMING VERY LATE AND NOT RESPONSING FOR PEOPLE'S QUERIES.TAKING TOO MUCH TIME TO BILL A SINGLE CARD.PLEASE TAKE THE IMMEDIATE ACTION.
RATION SHOP DETAILS;
SHOP NO;973
THAI MOOGAMBIGAI NAGAR,
MADAMBAKKAM,
GUDUVANCHERRY-603202
DEVANBU DAVID. D

Mar 18, 2015

CHEATING THE CONSUMER

MY RATION SHOP NO. DP030 @ PERAMANUR WARD 016 STREET 015. WHEN EVER I GO FOR PURCHASE THE THINGS IN MY RATION SHOP THEY PUT A WORD THAT "Today is not your area turn" come another day, then while i go on that day the same reply is from them. SO I COULD NOT ABLE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THE RATION SHOP. PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION.

WITH THANKS AND REGARDS

DEVANBU DAVID. D

vgsham

Mar 16, 2015

Till now Door Dal Not received at TamilNadu, Chenni

Hi Sir,

Today date is 17th March 2015, Still we didn't receive at Chennai, Villivakkam.

Every month we have faced this issue.

Kindly review it and do the need full.

G. Samkumar
Inamuddin Advocate

Mar 8, 2015

Complaint against ration Dealer/Supplier

Respected sir,I NaureenW/O Shamim KhanR/O k 1st 58/18c Sangam Vihar New Delhi 80..havev a raton card bearing No.############,sir my ratoin supplier is M/S Anoop Store 8488 is not giving me ration since three months every time he makes a new excuse and he does not open shop properly kindly take a instant and strict action against the above said supplier..... Thanking you
Complainant...Naureen W/O Shamim Khan R/O K 1st 58/18c Sangam vihar New Delhi110080
Girish Gumpu

Feb 10, 2015

not supplying rice in proper time

Respected sir,I kindly inform you that one of ration shop in my residence not supplying rice in proper time and refused to give pls take action for this shop

Address of the shop:
Chandra colony,Madanapalle-517325,Chittoor dist..
Dealer:Rajiya
. pls avoid from this problem sir....
vinay baghel

Feb 8, 2015

ration delar complaint

सर निवेदन यह है कि मेरा गाव जिला कासगज ब्लाक सोरो गिरधरपुर पो नमैनी है मेरे गाव की राशन की दुकान अगनलाल चलाता है जो समय से एपील कार्ड धार को मिट्टी का तेल नही वितरित करता है 2 महीने मे एक बार वितरण करता है वो भी समय से नही तथा लोगो के साथ अभद्र व्यवहार करता है अत आपसे अनुरोध हे कि उच्चअधिकारी से जाच कराने की क्रपा करे आपकी महान क्रपा होगी
peoplecallmedeepak

हमें भी लगे की आप लोगो परेशानी का समाधान करते हो
sandeep Kharwar 235

Feb 4, 2015

Ration shop complaint

I live in Trilok Puri, I'm a ration card holder. Here is a shop addressed 22/17 trilok puri Delhi 110091. Shopkeeper doesn't open shop regularly, he opens only two days In a month. And he also don't distribute right quantity of wheat and rice. Plz take action against this. Thanks.
uranusharshal

Jan 7, 2015

Ration shop does not give ration as per price

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am jignesh Prajapati living an small village Tarapur, which is in Gandhinagar district of Gujarat. Our distributor name of ration shop is Mr. Vitesh N. Prajapati. He does not give the ration as per the price decided by government. When I showed him the advertise of goverment regarding price of ration with respect to card holder on the newapaper, he saying that it is the wrong price written by newspaper. He is selling the ration in Black market.
merchant azizabee

Jan 6, 2015

misbehavior and fraud

Sir, I am residing at kurla west and I am here to inform you that our Ration Dealer doesn't provide the Food products properly.He sells the grains in Black.We don't get the Food Products on time.Please take the action as soon as possible. My dealer distributes the materials for 1-2 hours and declears ” All the materials have been finished”. Hundreds of customers are not getting ration from this shop.when ever we ask him abut kerosine he abuse us and never reply proper all other ration dealer give two liter of rokel but he give us only one liter please look in to this fraud i thik it a big scandel
please reply me plz conttact me at 9221282085. thank you.

Dec 31, 2014

misbehavior and fraud

please reply me
address new bavan chawl tb kadam marg kalachowki mumbai 400033 please contact me 9892715852
sultana parveen

Dec 29, 2014

Not received Ration from Ration Shop

Good day to you!

We wish to inform you that the our Ration Dealer doesn't provide the Food products properly. He is saying that the he is still not received any food grains from the government side to distribute the ration card holder. So Dealer distribute the Ration after February 2014. kindly take necessary actions against them and solve our problem...

Our Ration Dealer shop Number is 8507 ( Ajay Store), Sangam Vihar, New Delhi 110080

Thanking you..........
rajeshkumar1977

Dec 26, 2014

ration is not provided

MY Ration Card No/Existing RC Number ############/APL31351777 . I HAVE APPLY FOR NEW RATION CARD WHICH IS MODE FOR LADIES. WHEN WE ASK FOR OUR RATION THEN HE TOLD US THAT OUR RATION CARD HAS BEEN MADE AFTER CHECKING HIS LIST BUT REFUSED TO GIVE ANY RATION TILL WE WILL NOT RECIEVE OUR NEW RATION CARD WHICH IS SO DELAY DUE TO POST OFFICE. our ration depot M/S SAHRAVAT STORE is not giving us ration last 4-6 month. he kept all ration which is only for us.

of Head of Family RAJESH KUMAR

FPS Name M/S SAHRAVAT STORE KOD Name NA
FPS Number 7918 KOD Number
FPS Adress VILLAGE BIJVASAN,NEW DELHI KOD Adress
Present Address:
House No./House Name HOUSE NO. - 350 / 207 M H Landmark/Locality/Colony VILLAGE & P. - BIJVAASAN
Village/Town BIJWASAM Taluka/Tehsil/Sub-District BIJWASAM
Gas Connection Details:
Gas Connection Status* Available Gas Company Name UNKNOWN
fuljhuri

Dec 20, 2014

misbehavior of ration shop dealer if dont buy his product

respected sir,
In our locality Netaji Subhas Road, Behala, Kolkata, there is a ration shop, the dealer refuses to sell rationing items and harasses customers if someone is not willing to buy his personal products. He also charges rupees 500 to 1000 to issue a new card if someone needs to do so. i do not know if complaining in this way at all prove fruitful or not. But day by day harassment is intolerable, so I am writing this letter. I seek your kind intervention.