RBI Customer care, Delhi

Tamil empire

Jun 19, 2017

This is true or not

I am Tamilarasan
I have a mail from on RBI and the mail details are given below:
Reserve Bank of India,
Electronic fund transfer department,
No.6,Sansad Marg Janpath,
New Delhi-110001,India,
Our ref:RBI/EFT/19/06/2017.
Kwakpa

Jun 14, 2017

Fraud mail or not

I have received a mail as from RBI and mail details are given below.

" Reserve Bank of India Regional Office, Delhi, India

Foreign Exchange & Payment and Settlement Systems (DPSS)

No. 6, Sansad Marg, Janpath

New Delhi: 110001, India,

In Our ref: RBI/0A2/8138061

File:rbi/lo/f12

Department of Payment & Settlement Systems:

Welcome To Reserve Bank Of India Banking Service.

To Your Kind Attention: Valued Customer,

Welcome to Reserve Bank Of India online services where e-banking is made easy and online e-banking facility capable of transferring large sums of money on behalf of our customer anywhere in the world within 24hrs upon request.

Mr. Victory Success Benson from England Gulf has deposited Five Crore Sixty Lakhs (5, 60, 00,000.00 INR) to be credited into your bank account.

Your award prize has been verified and confirmed by this Bank and you are required to pay For our bank processing charges of Rs. 25,989.

Find below the Reserve Bank Correspondence Accounts where you are to make the deposit For the cost of bank processing charges.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA CORRESPONDENCE ACCOUNT

NAME. NAJIM KHAN

ACCOUNT.64217008464

BRANCH. DELHI

IFSC CODE. SBIN0041036

PAN NO. FFEPK7493M

BANK NAME. STATE BANK OF INDIA

Send scan copy of receipt of deposit with one passport size photos and. check your bank account after 2 hours

Every document including certificate of fund, brochure of company has been submitted by Mr. Victory Success Benson from England Gulf

NOTE: Your 5 Crore 60 lakh has been covered with hard covered insurance policy

And this makes it impossible for any deduction to be made from your winning funds in your bank account currently with the Reserve Bank). It might interest you to know that we have taken out time in screening through this transaction as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your Winning payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to transfer your fund without any further delay.

We hope you understand that this is a strict banking procedure aimed at given the best services to our highly esteemed customers, considering the amount Of money which is to be remitted into your Bank Account and also to guarantee a successful And hitch free transfer.

Thank you for Banking with us as we promise to provide you with the best banking services

Best Regards,

HEAD OF OPERATIONS TRANSFER UNITS "

So, help me in this regard, Sir.
My mail is sanjitkumarelangbam@gmail.com
B Vijaya Bhaskar

Jun 13, 2017

Non-acceptance of Rs.10/- coins

I am a resident of Hyderabad and it's so shocking that the RBI or MoF has not been able to dispel doubts about validity of Rs.10/- coins as legal tender. The negative publicity is so deep-rooted, no one - I repeat - no one is accepting the coins - surprisingly, even people with good general awareness too - on the pretext even if they do, they were not able to pass on to anybody in turn. RBI is paying a deaf ear, a blind eye to this long drawn menace.
Should not the concerned give a wide paper publication afresh that they are very much valid, shall be accepted in all transactions and refusal is a violation and attracts severe punishment. The last press release was issued by the RNI on November 20th last : nearly 7 months ago and sitting it’s fingers crossed.
One such repeated message through Media in the form of a “Public Notice” would correct the minds and situation. I have about 200 coins as I have accepted from whosoever as a good & law-abiding citizen but unable to transact with them. It's not Banks alone always to blame for not accepting heaps of bags tendered to them for their obvious constraints - the millions of common people, vendors, big & small traders are the real culprits.
A proper Notification at this juncture very much would nullify & rectify this bad practice followed indiscriminately by all alike. PLEASE ACT FAST. It is not fair on a government body like yours to keep mum knowing fully well the havoc that is being created by the legal tender Rs.10 coins issued by yourself. l .

Regards & many thanks.
nookan naidu

Jun 10, 2017

rbi fake message

I got an email from RBI that i had won an prize money of 750000 pounds.They asked my details.I really think it was an real message from RBI.I send my details to rbi-tc@mit.tc today.I dont know what scammers are doing.please help me sir.
Sharms02

Jun 7, 2017

Exchange of old currency

I am a NRI and have old currency in 500 & 1000 denominations and the total amount is 13500. I am visiting India next week and wanted to check whom should I contact in RBI DELHI when I go there for this old currency money exchange. What are the timing for the public dealing.

Sushil

Reply on
sharma_sushil87@hotmail.com
Ph +966550376701
pramodkaluvala

May 19, 2017

Complaing against RBI Till now i paid 5 Lakhs for prize till they are asking Prize of AppleIphone for 2.6 cr

I registered the complaint on Feb 16 till now feed backs
KHUHSI JAIN

May 18, 2017

Filling Grdae B RbI officer vacancy

Hello sir ,

My name is Khushi jain . lately, there's a vacancy of RBI Grade-B officers and I want to apply for this post. While filling Father's and Mother's name in application form (a error is coming that is- Invalid value for father's and mother's name ) . I tried to corrected it plenty of times but the error is still there .

As, the last date is 23 -May . Just help me as soon as possible since last date is imminent .

KHUSHI JAIN - 8447366197
Sk Elangcha

May 15, 2017

Is this offer is possible or not

Reserve Bank of India Regional Office, Delhi, India
Foreign Exchange & Payment and Settlement Systems (DPSS)
No. 6, Sansad Marg, Janpath
New Delhi: 110001, India,
In Our ref: RBI/0A2/8138061
File:rbi/lo/f12
Department of Payment & Settlement Systems:
Welcome To Reserve Bank Of India Banking Service.
To Your Kind Attention: Valued Customer,

HEAD OF OPERATIONS TRANSFER UNITS
guptachandan123

May 5, 2017

coco cola company

sir mere number par delhi se phone ata he ki apka coco cola mobile drow winner ka price rbi bank me trasfer kar diye gaye he uske liye apko pahle 15900 inr bhrna padega fir apke account me transfer hoga sir sahi he ya galt he sir mere mail par check kar ke reply kado mere mail id par chandan.guptax222@gmail.com par
sakthiramesh420

Apr 22, 2017

real or not

dear sir is this true or fake ,plz tell me immediately
THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG
JANPATH, NEW DELHI,H.O. 11000
NEW DELHI
Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/201Payment file: RBI/id1033/20
Payment amount: 4.CRORE, 98.LAKHS = 500,000 GBPS

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Dear Beneficiary:
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI, you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email/sms award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT/WORLD BANK, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance

According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/Undelivered Lottery fund From World Bank.
The Reserve Bank of India New (RBI) Governor, Dr Urjit Patel and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds, which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Urjit Patel mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary, stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4Crore 98LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by new (RBI) Governor.

To credit your account immediately you will have to send copy of your Pan/Voter card, and one picture of your passport size for file record, This is according to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund because it’s made to reach your account in complete Value. We decline for 5 working days after date of receiving this mail.

Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department through email below for verification and prompt collection. Contact Transfer Manager in charges of foreign exchange Transfer department Contact Person: MRS. SONIA SHARMA
FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND.
1. Full Names:
12. A/c No:
13. A/c Holders Name:
14. Bank Branch:
15. Bank Swift or Ifsc code

NOTE: (4CROER 98LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details. Also be informed that the assigned British representative to supervise the transfer of your fund from the Reserve Bank is in the person of: (BRITISH DIPLOMAT/WORLD BANK) MR KEN MORRIS. He will supervise the transfer and all the documents will be sent to you by courier immediately the transfer of your fund is completed to your bank account RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK)
CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: rbiforeignexchange@qq.com
FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT THE LINK BELOW

Accept my hearty congratulations once again! And make sure you reply to this Email: Reply to Email: rbiforeignexchange@qq.com

sir ., this is real or not please
reply your answer to mail id sakthiramesh420@gmail.com
prashant5791

Mar 27, 2017

exchange of old notes

I am residing at Noida. My mother is house wife. For liquidity reason , she hold some money and forgotten.

While cleaning home she found money in an almiarh RS14000.

Kindly tell me the process how can I exchange the money as RBI has issued the guidelines for exchange of old currency only for NRI and people living abroad.

We are also listening some notice like notes can be changed at RBI by indian from 29th to 31st march , if so then please confirm.

prashant singh

prashantvikram93@gmail.com
prashant5791

Mar 27, 2017

Exchange of old currency notes

While cleaning home she found money in an almiarh.

prashant singh

prashantvikram93@gmail.com
Anilunni777333

Mar 23, 2017

Fake or not

Sir i have received a mail today. It is fake???
Compliments of the day to you. Be informed that our verification department has completely verified and documented the information you presented and I am happy to inform you that, you are eligible to receive your Award Price of 560,000,00 {Five Hundred And Sixty Thousand Great British Pounds= Rupees 5 Crore 60 lakhs}

Your Cheque has been issued by the board of directors and has been given to our personnel Mr. Victory Success Benson who will be departing United Kingdom to India to transfer your money into your personnel account that you shall provide to him.

According to the confirmation from your country, you shall be responsible for your country bank local charges. We are not liable for your country tax.

Do not delay to pay whatever the legal bank fees because we have assigned one working days for our personnel (Mr. Victory Success Benson) who is coming down with your award cheque to complete the process and he will be back to United Kingdom after the whole process have been duly completed within one working days.

You shall follow every instruction of Mr. Victory Success Benson when your cheque arrived in India for the process to be complete without any hindrance within the speculated time.

Take note that you shall be notified through your personal telephone number +919895154773 the money will be transfer to your nominated account. Do note that whatever charges that will be demanded by your reserve bank to enable transfer of your money into your account will be paid by you, our delivery personnel only has two days to spend in India to make the transfer.

Their flight will be departing from UK Airport on Thursday, 23 March 2017 India.

Mr. Victory Success Benson will communicate you once he arrive India on Friday, 24 March 2017. For transfer of your money (draft) to your account, you are to present a genuine National Identity Card, or International Passport, or the equivalent for identification.

Once again congratulations on behalf of all our staff. Do please know that your cheque has been issued and cannot be deducted from the cheque.

Mr. Royal Lambert
Pardeep8

Mar 19, 2017

Sir i won 500,000 GBP

general.rbi@rbkindia.com
This email id real or fake please
Reply on Pradeepsurajkumar8@gmail.com
Kamini pandey

Mar 17, 2017

Exchange of old currency

I Mrs.kamini Pandey wanted a help by your side as my mother-in-law who is 73 years old as because of her paralysis from last year June 2016. She forget the amount of rupees 12 thousand in her almirah just because of her paralysis. We even never know about that much amount. Please help us as it is a very big amount for us. Please contact me on 9971807527
amarjain

Mar 16, 2017

exchange of old note currency

I am residing at Ambala. My mother is senior citizen with age of 72 years. For liquidity reason , she hold some money and forgotten.
While cleaning home she found money in an old wallet.
Kindly tell me the process how can I exchange the money .
If U are able to do some thing regarding this , I would we heartily thankfull to you .......my contact no.is 9357298599

thanks
amar

amarjain2105@gmail.com
uma rani garg

Mar 15, 2017

excange of old currency

i widow mrs UMA RANI GARG is dialysis patient & not in state of moving & this disease has effected my memory.now i get my 50000 amt which was missed in my almirah . so kindly understand my situation and get my money exchanged. i m having dialysis thrice a week . thank you mobile no 9968662299
Ismail sa

Mar 14, 2017

Rbi fake mail about lottery scheme

Good evening sir .
I have received mail from unknown name but email send by rbi email id..
So please check and inform me what can i do..
In that mail are describe here in below.....

The RBI Governor,
Reserve Bank of India
RBI Governor Urjit Patel
Reserve Bank of India regional office
India's Central Bank Foreign Remittance Department.
New Delhi: 110 001, India, 6, Sansad Marge
* Payment file: RBI6754I * Payment sum of: 500,000.00GBP = 4, 76, 45,000 INR.
(Four Crore –Seventh six Lakh Forty Five Thousand India Rupees)

Attention: Beneficiary,
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION 2016
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI, you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email/sms award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance.
According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/Undelivered Lottery fund/
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) RBI Governor Urjit Patel. And Principal Chief Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) RBI Governor Urjit Patel mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4 Crores, 76Lakhs & 45,000INR) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI) RBI Governor Urjit Patel.
To credit your account immediately you will have to send scan copy of your passport size photograph (1 ) for file record, This is according to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund because it’s made to reach
your account in complete Value. We decline for 2 working days after date of receiving this mail etransfer1@india.com
Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department through email below for verificationand prompt collection. FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND.

1. Full Names
14. Bank Branch:
15. Ifs code:
16. Passport Size Photograph:
Reply to is: etransfer1@india.com

NOTE: (4 Crores, 76Lakhs & 45,000INR) will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details. Also be informed that the assigned British representative to supervise the transfer of your fund from the Reserve Bank is the person of: (Barr Tom Larry) He will supervise the transfer and he will call you on phone as soon as he gets to reserve bank of India (R.B.I) on the date of transfer.
The entire staffs of the reserve bank of India wishes you a big congrats as your email address have brought to you this expected luck!
We do respond to those who sent their details to only this email: etransfer1@india.com
CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT THE LINK BELOW
View the image of one the claiming beneficiary with his transfer certificate along with his family

Warning!!!
If you are not the rightful owner of this E-mail Address Please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead to Disqualification of this Fund.
sreenukanna

Mar 7, 2017

Exchange Old notes

HI Sir,

My Mother hold some money and forgotten. While cleaning home she found money.
I went to RBI in Chennai, they said to finish NRI’s first and next to chance for public.
is it possible to exchange these old currency or not ? I’m not NRI.

Please let me know the procedure.

Sreenu
sreenu.kanna@gmail.com
jishnu haridas

Mar 6, 2017

against banks in india

Respected sir/madam

Today every currency transactions are through banks.Every banks in India steal users money.Stealing is not the appropriate word its robbery this is correct.Banks give this robbery different names like processing fee,service charge etc...All most every transaction through bank and ATM we have to provide additional fees.
A common man use ATM s more than 5 times per month. Because we are forced to deposit our money in bank.And due to this deposit we cannot use our money.
It is our money,and we have to use it as we like.
Where is the justice. We want justice that we have to use our cash without any additional charge.Because we are paying tax.
Can you do anything on this problem?
my suggestions are following
1.Reduce and coordinate service charges and processing fees in all banks in India.
2.Any one can use ATM minimum 15 to 25 times per month free of charge.
akash_hajela

Mar 3, 2017

Exchange of Old currency

I am residing at Delhi. My mother is house wife. For liquidity reason , she hold some money and forgotten.
While cleaning home she found money in an old wallet.

Akash Hajela
E-Mail ID : contactakash24@gmail.com
mr Sanjay Deb

Mar 3, 2017

Against ICICI Bank

I have the honour to state that I Sri Sanjay Deb , S/O Lt Sitesh Chandra Deb residence in Silchar Tarapur New Colony.
I am an employee of NATRiP- Silchar Centre ( Under Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public enterprises( Govt of India) since 8th February, 2006 as a regular staff.
Sir, My Salary account in ICICI Bank branch in Ullaskar Dutta Sarani- Silchar vide account no: ############. I have apply for a loan at ICICI Bank an amount of Rs 500000/- ( Five lakhs) so many times, but they are reject my loan as reason that my CEVEL score is less, but sir only one cheque is bounce at 7 years earlier also I have received the clearance certificate from CANARA Bank.
Sir I have urgently required that amount. Kindly Help to get this amount I shall remain great full to you.

Sanjay Deb
juttu.rama rao

Mar 2, 2017

atm card activatio charges

Good afternoon Mr.M.M.SHARMA sir,I am j.rama rao for LUCKY WINNER of ICCUK CRICKET award payment of DD amount Rs 3,77,53,114/- . sir one question (crediting amount:1,85,000 .RBI transfer chares amount(RBI transfer to SBI account ):2,98,000 ,delay demurrage charge:59,000),but did not transfer to my personal account.what about this amount sir? Okay RBI provide ATM card.I am very happy but too condition for ATM activation charge:5,00,000.I requst to you sir and you will cut the amount for ATM CARD activation
jai Shiv Sharm

Mar 1, 2017

Regarding OLD Currency exchange

Sir ,

MY Self Jai Shiv Sharma , and i am a student , I belong from a middle class family , recently during some home work my mother found some old currency Notes in My home that is up to 6500/- & which is more then enough to survive for a month to a middle class family , wouldn't you think that there is some need to change in your law against Old Currency exchange time limit . as you banned Now for common people ... if U are able to do some thing regarding this , i would we heartily thankfull to you .......
jai shiv sharma
( Middle Class)
amiriitd

Feb 23, 2017

Exchange Old currency

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am lecturer in University of Delhi. My mother is house wife. She hold some money for as usual liquidity reason and forgotten. While cleaning home she found money in her almira. I heard that only NRI and people who was abroad during demonetisation can exchange the money.
KIndly tell me the process how can I exchange my money.

With kind regards,

Mohammad Amir
email id: aamir329@gmail.com

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...