RBI Customer care, Delhi

Uttarakhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about RBI Customer care, Delhi

santan123

Nov 16, 2017

land rover company uk award lottery

dear sir, i got a mail from land lover company uk that i won 4crore 65 lakhs rs lottery award.after they came to india hand over my parcel to rbi.rbi asks me to pay money i paid total 224500 rs.but nw they rejecting my funds and again asking me to pay more money.sir i total paid 224500 rs to rbi bank.but also refuse to refund my money.plz help me sir to refund my money.
manjunatha bg

Oct 25, 2017

lotery claim

sir
I HAVE RECCEIVED A MAIL AS FROM RBI AND MAIL DETAILS SAMSUNG LOTTERY CLAIM FAKE OR TRUE PLEASE CONFORM SIR

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA,REGIONAL OFFICE
Foreign Exchange Dept.
Department of payment and settlement systems(DPSS)
Reserve Bank of India central Bank.
NEW DELHI -110001,INDIA.

Prof. M.M. Sharma

Mr. Urjit Patel

E-mail: rbi_customercare.india@accountant.com
E-mail: transfer@rbiwd.org
Office Timings: Working Hours
Weekdays: 10:00 A.M to 5:30 P.M
Saturdays: 10:00 A.M to 1:30 P.M.
File Code No: 200TI004/RBI.

Dear ! Mr. Manjunatha BG

This is regarding the stop in the transfer of your funds amount to your personal account via our online neft sever transfer, requesting for tax code. The income tax revenue office India has put a STOP in your transfer because you need to pay One percent tax of your Funds to your Government before you can complete your online transfer and your funds to get reflected in your bank account within 30munit after you meet up with the governmental Tax requirement in India. The Directorate-General for Tax and Customs Policy revenue of the Reserve Bank of India via its intelligence-monitoring network have discovered that the Reserve Bank of India are about to remit some funds, ( RS. 36,400,000.00 INR ) to your bank account.

Tax in India is the sole responsibility of the beneficiary before your Funds amount reflects in your bank account. Income taxes are from source generally included direct federal tax, communal taxes, as well as, most of the time, church tax. As in the case of income tax, cantonal tax rates vary to a fairly large extent depending on the locality. Governmental tax scales for withholding tax and the corresponding regulations are available at the Government tax departments in Reserve Bank of India.

Your funds, ( Rs. 3 CRORE 64 LAKS INR ) with other valuable documents backing your Funds amount are now on HOLD because the (Tax Investigation Services) noticed that you have not yet pay for your TAX of your fund, so in this case, you will have to pay tax fee before the transfer of your funds will be completed by this bank to reflect in your account. To obtain the "TAX CODE" you are to effect the payment of ( Rs. 130,000.00 INR ) tax of your Funds amount to the income tax department.

The details were the TAX CODE payment ( Rs. 130,000.00 INR ) will be made shall be sent to you shortly after confirmation that you want to pay your TAX, so that they can issue to you your "TAX" code for completion of your online transfer. These policies have been put in place to check previously experienced mishandling or misappropriation of funds, so we are obligated to act in line with these policies. This is to further explain to you that the "TAX" charges are your sole responsibility.

Carefully fill up the attached tax form and submit back to us immediately.

Be warned!! That this Bank will not tolerate nor condone negligence on the part of any customers as we expect you to treat our correspondence to you with urgency, and your transfer information including your ACCOUNT NUMBER AND PIN should not be disclose to anybody , so that your funds will not be swindled, this is for your own good and safety.

Thanking you for your cooperation,

Mr. Urjit Patel

Officer of the Director of Operations,

Reserve Bank Of India.

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message is confidential and/or privileged. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the origin,

SIR
ALREADY PAID TO MONY RS 98500 CREDITED TO A BANK ACCOUNT DETALS PUNJAB NATIOAL BANK NAME RAJ KUMAR A/C ################ IFSC COD PUNB0153000 BRANCH DELHI AND INDIAN BANK NAME (NISHA THAPA) ACC NO 6028666114 IFSC CODE IDIB000S017 BRANCH DELHI PLEASE ANQUARY SIR

FROM
MANJUNATHA BG
MAIL : manjunathabg1991@gmail.com
Dinesh Jajra

Oct 22, 2017

Rbi

मुझे आरबीआई की तरफ से एक इमेल मिला था उसमें लिखा कि आप 15909 रुपए पहले जमा कीजिए बाद में आपका जीते हुए पैसे आपके अकाउंट में ट्रांसफर हो जाएंगे यह मेल सही है या गलत

Devendra Jajra

saurabhty

Oct 13, 2017

Rbl Bank Credit Card

dear sir , my name is saurabh.i am use rbl credit card- ################ &card limit is 68000rs. iam use 1yr something but no problems so i am admit in hospital 6days so i am paid to hospital 72000rs so i am not able to card payment after vipin call me rbl dep. se your payment is not come so my condision is not good & so i am not able to pay condicion.so you give me some time then pay & i am request vipin my late fee & finance charges reverce me.then after 5days i have arrenge 40000rs pay & confirm vipin so vipin replied me i have submit mail 6000 some thing reverse & reflict your limit. but after some time i am confirm vipin so vipin repiled me not reverse your amount.so i am not paid 26000 then after 2 monthes 26000+charges , so total amount is 36072rs so i am request to you plz help me and shourtout my problem i will pay 22000rs because i will pay 5000rs membership fee. & i am send send mail more time to principal nodal officer but response is 00. so you help me . plz
Brijraj Singh

Sep 27, 2017

Samsungloto priseworth 500000gbp

Got a sms for samsung loto worth 500000gbp true or fake
icicibankcare

Sep 25, 2017

icicibankcare

Dear Customer(Balasubramanian S.),

Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Balasubramanian

Sep 23, 2017

IMPS transfer error on ICICI mobile application

I'm holding an SB account in ICICI bank since 2013. Using their iOS app (from my registered mobile) I transfer an amount of Rs.33,000/- yesterday evening thorugh IMPS method (reference no: ############).

Usual after selecting the beneficiary account, amount & remarks and submit it will ask for my debit card Grid no. followed by OPT password that was sent to my registered mobile as their security measure.

For the above said transaction they didn't follow both the security measure & got a confirmation on the app screen that fund has been transferred. After few minutes I received another SMS saying my transfer has been timeout from the beneficiary bank and it will 3 working days to credit my money back.

I called their customer care and told them that I encountered this problem & asked them whats the security measure followed by the bank for fund transfer. After understanding what went wrong (may be), they said it will not ask any security measure since I had transferred from registered mobile no. & had logged in using my mobile pin so they had removed those security measures. I did made a transfer to another bank account on 21st from the same account (IMPS tax ref: ############). During this transfer they did asked for debit card grid no but didn't ask for OPT password. I did updated their app on 19th September... I'm sure they cannot change a security guideline without updating their mobile application.

Also on the new update whats new info they had given the following only

1. Join our #updateaadhaar movement by updating your aadhaar if not updated yet for your bank account
2. Introducing health & cancer insurance policy, avail benefits by purchasing it through investment & insurance section
3. Minor enhancement & bug fixes...

I hope without informing their customer on their change in security measure they cannot claim it.

I did transferred the fund for a very important task...

Kindly look into this matter ASAP.

Balasubramanian. S
Rajesh Axn

Sep 18, 2017

facebook charity award

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
India's Central Bank

Dear Esteem Customer,

Welcome to the Reserve Bank Of India and it's wide range of efficient banking. This is to inform you that we have received your Email and your details. We are currently transferring your funds into your nominated Bank Account in which you provided with us. PLEASE YOU ARE ADVISED TO VIEW THE ATTACHMENT FILE AND ACT ACCORDINGLY FOR YOUR FURTHER PROCEEDINGS.

Yours Truly

***************WARNING******** *********
This message was sent from the Accounts Department of the Reserve Bank Of India. It is only designated for the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error you should immediately discard it without transferring or storing any of it's content. Anyone caught not abiding with these rules will be made to face the law as all communications are officially meant for Reserve Bank Of India customers only.
***************END************ *******

Dear Facebook Charity Award Winner,

Greetings for the day!

I am ASHISH SEN,from Reserve Bank Of India & I am your Transfer Manager. I am sure you must be aware that you have won Facebook Charity Award of GBP 750,000 which is almost equal to Rs.6 Crores 35 lacs. We Congratulate you for the same!!!
You have received an email from RBI wherein we have sent you a Transfer Application Form in order to complete this transfer & you are requested to take a printout of the form,fill the form & after scanning mail the form back to us on the same email ids i.e rbi-h@h.fo/ ashishsen.rbi@gmail.com

You can call me on 91- 7838064748 for any further clarifications.

Mr. Ashish Sen

Transfer Manager,

Attachments area

I NEED TO KNOW ITS TRUE OR NOT ????
3 m security services

Sep 10, 2017

for email id inspection

I received a mail from RBI on 21/08/2017 that

Your account has been successfully register.
Your user name and password are. User name : X Y Z, Password : X Y Z

I know that (info@rbi-web.net) email id is real or fake. Please tell me soon.

KANHAIYA LAL
My email id - ankitkumar21062003@gmail.com
Ankypumpkin

Aug 19, 2017

related bank

Respected sir
How i come to know about if any bank is register or not. i just want to check bank is real or fake
Anshiakki

Aug 9, 2017

Non acceptance of 10 coins

This is kindly to inform you that some of the persons have handover us 3500 rps 10 fake coins.
Kindly suggest if you can do any help.

arindamsen

Mumbai - 400 001

COMPLAIN
A/C No: 19810600012053, A/C 05/4458, Bank of Baroda

Dear Governor and Board of Directors of RBI

We have learnt that RBI implement various guideline for the financial Institutions for assist and recovery from Small Scale Industries. Most of the Financial Institution not follows the SME rules regulation during Acceptance, Disbursement and Handling. We know you steps for NPA but what is your steps for FORCEFUL NPA for Bank.

These institutions have less personalities to understand and handle credits and its importance in the ground level for which some times these SSI Units who are working with minimum fund gets under problem and turns to NPA.

When the Institution understand their fault they allow few more oxygen by various techniques so the actual time for death can extend. If Bank had efficient internal audit system then this can be easily identified in time.

These type of un professional are type of educated Kubliwala with minimum knowledge but getting handsome salary from Bank and after retired with their peaceful life.

But due to these group of unprofessional people some Small Scale are suffering badly.

I am asking to the RBI Board of Directors whether you have the facilities of one line traffic to help the financial Institutions or have facilities to protect/understand/revival crime forcing many SSI Units to a FORCEFUL NPA.

These forceful NPA not only damage our CIBIL Records but our everyday life and business. We people just hang due our unprofessionalism attitude to co operate with the Bank.

As a citizen of India I like to pray for Justice. Because court will kills another long time of our life, where you will understand by the post-mortem report after the death, that does not help the citizen to live.
Sincerely

Arindam Sen
138A Harish Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700025
9830070439, arindamsen@live.com
jainnikita.1991

Jul 2, 2017

Bajaj Finserve credit card closure

I am a super credit card holder of bajaj finserve associated with RBL bank. My card no. is ################.
I am unable to do any kind of transactions yet as I haven't received my Pin so far. When called up on customer care I got to know that you guys have mentioned a wrong e- mail id and has sent all the necessary details to the same itself which doesn't even belongs to me. What's the guarantee it wont be misused?I am getting regular messages from your team on behalf of payment due till date wherein I haven't yet set the pin of my card so how can I do the transactions/I have been trying to contact your customer care representative on toll free no.s provided from the past 15 days. The call is just on IVR, n m unable to take initiative so far. I even got a bill of outstanding amount of Rs.1447.54 which is due for 4th june 2017 wherein I have'nt used my for the single time yet. Whats the point of sending the bill then? I am not going to pay even a single amount as I am not using the card at all
Kindly deactivate it asap or else I'll be oblidged to fill an FIR for misguiding your customers.
I am still getting regular calls and bill from your side saying that I have an outstanding of Rs.2300....
I m getting at least 15-20 calls per day from your team on regular basis.
Is anyone senior available here who'll let me know the status of my card closure application?
I guess its being my biggest mistake on applying for the credit card from your company.
I would say u guyz are giving pathetic service and I will not recommend anyone to use your services.
HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL

Now, my only concern is I want deactivate my super card permanently. Kindly do the initials asap.

sanjaytiwari sanju

Jun 30, 2017

facebook cherity award 6 caror 35 lakhs

ANUGRAH SINGH <anugrah.rbi@gmail.com>
AttachmentsJun 28 (2 days ago)

to me
Dear Facebook Charity Award Winner,

Greetings for the day!

I am ANUGRAH SINGH,from Reserve Bank Of India & I am your Transfer Manager. I am sure you must be aware that you have won Facebook Charity Award of GBP 750,000 which is almost equal to Rs.6 Crores 35 lacs. We Congratulate you for the same!!!
You have received an email from RBI wherein we have sent you a Transfer Application Form in order to complete this transfer & you are requested to take a printout of the form,fill the form & after scanning mail the form back to us on the same email ids i.e rbi-tc@mit.tc / anugrah.rbi@gmail.com

You can call me on 91- 9953043793 for any further clarifications.

Mr. Anugrah Singh

sanjay tiwari
mumbai
rashmipreshit

Jun 27, 2017

not received refund even after 4 months for old currency exchange.

My mother mrs. manisha jadhav was in Australia during demonitisation time, when she came back in january, she completed all the formalities at airport according to the rbi guidelines. she had 15500 rs old currency with her, After completing all the procedure at airport she deposited the old notes in RBI Nagpur, again completing all the procedure as guided. the slip no, is ngp=322-r dated 13 =2 - 2017. she was told that the money will be deposited in her account within 2 to 3 weeks time, the account no. was mentioned in the form which she submitted along with the old currency notes. Now that almost 5 months are complete after deposit of old notes, the money is not deposited in account and also there is no notification about it. On top of this, when I went to enquire in RBI nagpur the staff told us that receiving money was done from Nagpur and refund will be deposited by RBI mumbai, With bold letters they have written two custom care numbers on which no one reply even after calling for 100 times during office hours.
the great service of RBI and acche din of demonitisation, . Is this the way government is going to improve the economy?
Tamil empire

Jun 19, 2017

This is true or not

I am Tamilarasan
I have a mail from on RBI and the mail details are given below:
Reserve Bank of India,
Electronic fund transfer department,
No.6,Sansad Marg Janpath,
New Delhi-110001,India,
Our ref:RBI/EFT/19/06/2017.
Kwakpa

Jun 14, 2017

Fraud mail or not

I have received a mail as from RBI and mail details are given below.

" Reserve Bank of India Regional Office, Delhi, India

Foreign Exchange & Payment and Settlement Systems (DPSS)

No. 6, Sansad Marg, Janpath

New Delhi: 110001, India,

In Our ref: RBI/0A2/8138061

File:rbi/lo/f12

Department of Payment & Settlement Systems:

Welcome To Reserve Bank Of India Banking Service.

To Your Kind Attention: Valued Customer,

Welcome to Reserve Bank Of India online services where e-banking is made easy and online e-banking facility capable of transferring large sums of money on behalf of our customer anywhere in the world within 24hrs upon request.

Mr. Victory Success Benson from England Gulf has deposited Five Crore Sixty Lakhs (5, 60, 00,000.00 INR) to be credited into your bank account.

Your award prize has been verified and confirmed by this Bank and you are required to pay For our bank processing charges of Rs. 25,989.

Find below the Reserve Bank Correspondence Accounts where you are to make the deposit For the cost of bank processing charges.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA CORRESPONDENCE ACCOUNT

NAME. NAJIM KHAN

ACCOUNT.64217008464

BRANCH. DELHI

IFSC CODE. SBIN0041036

PAN NO. FFEPK7493M

BANK NAME. STATE BANK OF INDIA

Send scan copy of receipt of deposit with one passport size photos and. check your bank account after 2 hours

Every document including certificate of fund, brochure of company has been submitted by Mr. Victory Success Benson from England Gulf

NOTE: Your 5 Crore 60 lakh has been covered with hard covered insurance policy

And this makes it impossible for any deduction to be made from your winning funds in your bank account currently with the Reserve Bank). It might interest you to know that we have taken out time in screening through this transaction as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your Winning payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to transfer your fund without any further delay.

We hope you understand that this is a strict banking procedure aimed at given the best services to our highly esteemed customers, considering the amount Of money which is to be remitted into your Bank Account and also to guarantee a successful And hitch free transfer.

Thank you for Banking with us as we promise to provide you with the best banking services

Best Regards,

HEAD OF OPERATIONS TRANSFER UNITS "

So, help me in this regard, Sir.
My mail is sanjitkumarelangbam@gmail.com
B Vijaya Bhaskar

Jun 13, 2017

Non-acceptance of Rs.10/- coins

I am a resident of Hyderabad and it's so shocking that the RBI or MoF has not been able to dispel doubts about validity of Rs.10/- coins as legal tender. The negative publicity is so deep-rooted, no one - I repeat - no one is accepting the coins - surprisingly, even people with good general awareness too - on the pretext even if they do, they were not able to pass on to anybody in turn. RBI is paying a deaf ear, a blind eye to this long drawn menace.
Should not the concerned give a wide paper publication afresh that they are very much valid, shall be accepted in all transactions and refusal is a violation and attracts severe punishment. The last press release was issued by the RNI on November 20th last : nearly 7 months ago and sitting it’s fingers crossed.
One such repeated message through Media in the form of a “Public Notice” would correct the minds and situation. I have about 200 coins as I have accepted from whosoever as a good & law-abiding citizen but unable to transact with them. It's not Banks alone always to blame for not accepting heaps of bags tendered to them for their obvious constraints - the millions of common people, vendors, big & small traders are the real culprits.
A proper Notification at this juncture very much would nullify & rectify this bad practice followed indiscriminately by all alike. PLEASE ACT FAST. It is not fair on a government body like yours to keep mum knowing fully well the havoc that is being created by the legal tender Rs.10 coins issued by yourself. l .

Regards & many thanks.
nookan naidu

Jun 10, 2017

rbi fake message

I got an email from RBI that i had won an prize money of 750000 pounds.They asked my details.I really think it was an real message from RBI.I send my details to rbi-tc@mit.tc today.I dont know what scammers are doing.please help me sir.
Sharms02

Jun 7, 2017

Exchange of old currency

I am a NRI and have old currency in 500 & 1000 denominations and the total amount is 13500. I am visiting India next week and wanted to check whom should I contact in RBI DELHI when I go there for this old currency money exchange. What are the timing for the public dealing.

Sushil

Reply on
sharma_sushil87@hotmail.com
Ph +966550376701
pramodkaluvala

May 19, 2017

Complaing against RBI Till now i paid 5 Lakhs for prize till they are asking Prize of AppleIphone for 2.6 cr

I registered the complaint on Feb 16 till now feed backs
KHUHSI JAIN

May 18, 2017

Filling Grdae B RbI officer vacancy

Hello sir ,

My name is Khushi jain . lately, there's a vacancy of RBI Grade-B officers and I want to apply for this post. While filling Father's and Mother's name in application form (a error is coming that is- Invalid value for father's and mother's name ) . I tried to corrected it plenty of times but the error is still there .

As, the last date is 23 -May . Just help me as soon as possible since last date is imminent .

KHUSHI JAIN - 8447366197
Sk Elangcha

May 15, 2017

Is this offer is possible or not

Reserve Bank of India Regional Office, Delhi, India
Foreign Exchange & Payment and Settlement Systems (DPSS)
No. 6, Sansad Marg, Janpath
New Delhi: 110001, India,
In Our ref: RBI/0A2/8138061
File:rbi/lo/f12
Department of Payment & Settlement Systems:
Welcome To Reserve Bank Of India Banking Service.
To Your Kind Attention: Valued Customer,

HEAD OF OPERATIONS TRANSFER UNITS
guptachandan123

May 5, 2017

coco cola company

sir mere number par delhi se phone ata he ki apka coco cola mobile drow winner ka price rbi bank me trasfer kar diye gaye he uske liye apko pahle 15900 inr bhrna padega fir apke account me transfer hoga sir sahi he ya galt he sir mere mail par check kar ke reply kado mere mail id par chandan.guptax222@gmail.com par
sakthiramesh420

Apr 22, 2017

real or not

dear sir is this true or fake ,plz tell me immediately
THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG
JANPATH, NEW DELHI,H.O. 11000
NEW DELHI
Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/201Payment file: RBI/id1033/20
Payment amount: 4.CRORE, 98.LAKHS = 500,000 GBPS

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Dear Beneficiary:
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI, you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email/sms award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT/WORLD BANK, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance

According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/Undelivered Lottery fund From World Bank.
The Reserve Bank of India New (RBI) Governor, Dr Urjit Patel and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds, which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Urjit Patel mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary, stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4Crore 98LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by new (RBI) Governor.

To credit your account immediately you will have to send copy of your Pan/Voter card, and one picture of your passport size for file record, This is according to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund because it’s made to reach your account in complete Value. We decline for 5 working days after date of receiving this mail.

Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department through email below for verification and prompt collection. Contact Transfer Manager in charges of foreign exchange Transfer department Contact Person: MRS. SONIA SHARMA
FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND.
1. Full Names:
12. A/c No:
13. A/c Holders Name:
14. Bank Branch:
15. Bank Swift or Ifsc code

NOTE: (4CROER 98LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details. Also be informed that the assigned British representative to supervise the transfer of your fund from the Reserve Bank is in the person of: (BRITISH DIPLOMAT/WORLD BANK) MR KEN MORRIS. He will supervise the transfer and all the documents will be sent to you by courier immediately the transfer of your fund is completed to your bank account RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK)
CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: rbiforeignexchange@qq.com
FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT THE LINK BELOW

Accept my hearty congratulations once again! And make sure you reply to this Email: Reply to Email: rbiforeignexchange@qq.com

sir ., this is real or not please
reply your answer to mail id sakthiramesh420@gmail.com

Shopping sasta online.con - Product Differentiation
    3 item delivered wrong and 1st samsung power bank 20000...
    online shoes order - did not receive my order
    My sister has ordered the shoes on my behalf on the date...
    Lost my powerglasses on my birth - Forgot my powerglasses
    I forgot my power glasses in the train 12451 on...
    Isolux ingenieria - Put wrong UAN on pf number
    Dear sir, I resigned ISULUX INGENIERIA on 30/11/2014....
    care---paytm.com - IRCTC Ticket _ Transaction Failed
    Since one month I have not received my money back. I...
    IRCTC - Refund not received
    Date of cancellation: 09 Nov 2017 Train no.17221 Pnr...
    IRCTC Transaction Failed-Refund - Money deduct but ticket not booked
    I tried to book a ticket Whose transaction...
    Make My Trip.com - Not refunding my money
    Hi I had made a booking with make my trip. Com. Later i...
    domestic expert solution - Domestic Expert Solution
    This is a fraud company. We had inqyired about maid...