RBL Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about RBL Bank

shritidas

Feb 14, 2019

Harassment from collection department

Hi I m using CC of RBL bank but every month i m getting call from collection department number 7065272483 they are harassing me for payment even i told them that last payment was done on 1 feb but still they call me again and again and misbehave on call

even they came to my house getting call with in every 10 to 20 min

Please stop calling me i m responsible of my due payment ill pay as per my convince with LPC, Interest and Finance charges. if you are not taking ( LPC, Interest and Finance charges) then call me but if charge me for this please don't disturb me.

ill take another action against it....
vkssahil

Jan 5, 2019

no need the subject complaint

sir
i am credet card costumar and my card no 5...0...5...7.9. in your bank(rbl bank).
i got cradit card from rbl bank ,bajaj but i did not apply and i did not sing any document for providing me any c.card.

some reason i did not pay of emi twise.

so your recovery employs call me and very badly thrating .they told we came your office and insult you front of my office staff. i was very affrade and also mently upset.they call me diffrant difrant mo. numbers.

after then they msg me that was very very abuse word words( tare ghar per aa kae tare maa chud duga .i told him how you do it and they told me you are thife and they also told me ,you did not complaint against us or bank.(tum chore ho hum tum ko bahut maregy tumhare ghar aa kar.)
i did not go office they was came and stand outside my colony.
so this is your servises and dignity you bank. i am quite just for my faimly outherwise you also know this is big crimnel offence.

and i remind you sir i have all the msg and call recordes and many msges.
it is the case of harashment ,thrating and some more.

so sir i did not pay any emi payment becoze i am told thrue with all avidence.
so sir advise me what i do now.
my email id witch is resg.with bank [email protected]
my mob no also link 9999968736.
thanks sir.
scorpiohit

Jan 4, 2019

CREDIT CARD

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE CREDIT CARD OF RBL BANK. SINCE LAST ONE AND A HALF MONTH I AM NOT ABLE TO PAY THE DUES. THE REASON FOR THE SAME IS THAT MY DAD HAD DEMANTIA AND HE EXPIRED IN THE MONTH OF JULY. AFTER HIS DEATH ANYHOW I MADE THE PAYMENT BUT NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO DO SO. THE BANK PERSON CALL EVERY HALF AN HOUR AND TALK ROUGHLY.

ONE OF THE EXECUTIVE TOLD I WILL SEND MY PERSON TO COLLECT MONEY, I SAID AT PRESENT I DONT HAVE THAN DONT SAID AND HE CHANGED HIS SUBJECT HE JUST TOLD THAT IF I PAY BY CASH THAN I WILL SEND PERSON.

THE FEMALES FROM RBL BANK TALKS VERY ROUGHLY. I HAVE SPEND ALL THE MONEY WHICH I HAD BEHIND MY DADS HEALTH ISSUES. NOW I AM TOTALLY BROKE AND I DONT HAVE, I KNOW I HAVE USED THE MONEY BUT I AM NOT RUNNING AND IGNORING ANY CALLS.

PLEASE TELL THIS EXECUTIVES TO BEHAVE NICELY, THEY TALK IN SUCH A MANNER THAT I HAVE TAKEN MONEY FROM THERE.

IF THEY TALK LIKE THIS THAN I HAVE TO TAKE HARSH DECISSION FOR THIS

Dec 30, 2018

Worst customer service team of RBL, even managers are not aware of the basic things and RBI guidelines

I am Card holder of RBL and i am using this card for more than 4 years. CARD No : ################.

In the month of September I approached your customer care and spoken to your manager Ms. Uma Maheswari and received wrong information about charges . She informed that if I make the payment within 3 days from due date, both LPC and Interest charges will be applicable. Actually this is wrong information, as per RBI customer can make the payment within 3 days from due date and no charges should be applicable.

Due to some personal and health issue, i am unable to make the payment on time from last 1.5 Years, now I am making the payment on time. I was requested for the waiver of Interest charges for 3 months as an exception. Till date I am not requested for any reversal from last 4 years. Your managers are denied for the same. I do banking with 4 other banks also. But your bank is so ademant about the reversal. Only one time you reversed the charges as per RBI guidelines and not based on my request.

Recently I contacted your customer care and interacted with your manager Mr.Raj Kumar and Inquirer about Over limit charges. He informed that your bank will approve the transaction up to 110% of the limit, which is not document in any where. How customer will know that information.

I have recording of both the interactions of Sep and Dec 18.

In case of delay in payment you will charge the customer and you will also charge the charges for the scenario (Over Limit charges) which is not document any where and it will be known to your executives.

What is the penalty you will pay to your customer for wrong information which is giving by your managers.

I need an explanation on above mentioned issue through mail within 3 days to my registered email id failing which I will approach RBI with call recordings.

You don't have any humanian grounds then why customer has to accept the wrong information, there should be some penalty for your mistakes also.

You are competent with respect to charging the customer and not compeyent enough to provide the customer service.

I think RBL bank does not know the meaning of customer service and will not value the customer feelings.

Now I want the reversal of 4 Months Interest charges and reversal of all over limit charges. I wasted nearly 2-3 hours to interact with customer care on Sep & Dec.

If you are unable to give the resolution for my issue I will escalate to RBI and I will share the call recordings to RBI.

Srinivasa Reddy.

Dec 30, 2018

Miscommunication about credit card payment and other issues

I have recording of both the interactions of Sep and Dec 18.

Srinivasa Reddy.
Prashanth P G

Dec 16, 2018

irritating calls

Hi Sir,

This is the inform you to i am getting irritating calls from the RBL CREDIT CARD department since, i said them to will going to pay the amount which i have but, they people are behavior like local person. I will receiving 5 to 10 calls/day and it was disturbing to my work and can't able to go my work properly and this is the shameless to say that and this is not only one time and i had bad experience.

Please consider my mail as a request and do the needful.

if i getting calls again and again will going to take serious action.

Thank you..

Regard,
Prashanth P G

Bangalore.
Mukesh4861

Oct 28, 2018

Rbl credit card app

Very very third class app rblcard
Priyankajas

Oct 17, 2018

Abusing relatives

My relative has taken credit card of rbl bank somehow they are not able to pay the dues. Now rbl bank's okhla inhouse recovery agent(lady) is abusing me on phone and asking me to pay the dues. Its humiliating. Pls help me what should i do being a helpless lady
csew1978

Oct 6, 2018

RBL Employee hack My Phone details

Dear RBL Credit Card Sr. Manager

Your Employee Mr Nanak Pal Arora, ([email protected] Mobile 9873555597) hacked the my mobile and contact details, he was called to my relative and asked about my outstanding and abuse them

which is fully illegal and crime as per RBI guide line. he was called to many relative and asked for my outstanding and abuse them, i want to know bank rites, can bank have authority to hack my phone for my personal details and contact details for relatives mobile number,if yes than please share the RBI Guide line and if not than, take the legal action on your employee. other wise i will be ready for take the legal action on bank and his employee, he destroyed my goodwill on my relatives. he gave the mantel harassment to me and my relative as well

i have full call records in my mobile. so please share the justification about phone hacks, contact details hacked and customer rites as per RBI guide line

Gourav
E mail [email protected]
moblie 9211908389
hhh.ishaq

Oct 3, 2018

rblsupercard

Hi Team ,
So here's the option finally where I can complain . RBL bank a bull shit with shameless and unprofessional service . False commitment I think it's in RBL bank DNA .
False commitment and making persons to wait for around 2 months and then text them back saying rejected I need some senior person to call me and explain about the issue .

Name : syed ishaq
Contact : 9963801448/[email protected]
Issue : pre-approved credit card got rejected after two months .
Customer service is pathetic non of the helpline numbers work properly .you guys had really made my patience level crossed . I need call asap or next would be legal action against you for troubling me and not responding. To me . You can get my application details from my mobile number and from mail I'd.
Deepak sharma he

Sep 30, 2018

Dipak sharma je

Not respond credit card debit card complait
y name is is Shamsheer alam S/O shri sharif Alam. Online customer care credit card and debit card number ,,8906278056,,. . . .
Rakesh43645333

Sep 8, 2018

Not respond credit card debit card complait

y name is is Shamsheer alam S/O shri sharif Alam. Online customer care credit card and debit card number 9064721126,,8906278056,,. . . .

Dear Mr. Alam,

This is with reference to your telephonic conversation with our Bank official on August 14, 2018.

We request you to provide us your Bank account details so that we can refund the payment to your Bank account.

In case you require any further assistance, please feel free to write to us quoting the reference number, and we shall be glad to be of any assistance.

Aug 28, 2018

REGARDING REFUND THE PAYMENT

My name is is Shamsheer alam S/O shri sharif Alam. . . .

abi tak accont m pasi nhi aay h

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 5:26 PM Principalnodalofficercards <[email protected]> wrote:

This is with reference to your email dated August 15, 2018.

We thank you for providing us your bank account details. We are having the credit balance amount transferred to your account number as mentioned in your mail. The funds will reflect in your account in the next three working days’ time.

You may quote the reference number 00371546965, in case you need any further clarification on the above.

darection by rbi on phone contact any

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: shamsheer allam <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: Automatic reply: RBL Bank account
To:My name is is Shamsheer alam S/O shri sharif Alam. . . .

Service Delivery-Credit Cards

My name is is Shamsheer alam S/O shri sharif Alam. . . .

darection by rbi on phone contact any

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 12:52 PM Principalnodalofficercards <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Cardmember

We thank you for writing to us.

This is an automated response to acknowledge the receipt of your email.

We will review your complaint / query and will respond to you within 2 working days’ time (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays).

Service Delivery-Credit Cards

DISCLAIMER: Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail and including attachment thereto is proprietary or legally privileged information to RBL Bank Limited. It is intended for the designated recipient(s) and purpose, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Access to this e-mail and/or to the attachment by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, copying, reproduction, dissemination, disclosure, modification, publication of this e-mail or any information contained therein in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited or may be unlawful. Further, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately about mis-delivery and permanently delete this e-mail and its attachments, if any. . The recipient acknowledges that the views expressed in this e-mail are those of sender and may not necessarily reflect those of the Bank. There is no guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained and nor is this communication free of viruses, interceptions or interference. The sender or the Bank accepts no liability for damage caused by any virus transmitted in this email or error or omissions.
Mohammed Faizuddin

Aug 17, 2018

Credit card payment

I've already made a payment for my amount due but it's not reflecting that the amount has been paid on the app as well as there's no SMS sent to mobile, instead there is a SMS stating that rbl is gonna add 1000 for protection against fraud which was not requested.
I've tried sending SMS on the concerned number mentioned on the SMS but even that's not working and failing everytime.
Unable to contact customer care as well.

Pathetic service!!
murtysiri

Jul 18, 2018

This is Narasimha Murty, want to complaint against the RBL Bank. Bank provided me personal loan in fraud way.

I received call from third party(call centre) for personal loan saying that loan interest rate will be 10.99% to 12%. I said ok, they collected my documents. After some time they said its RBL bank proving loan to you.
They had given me RBL person number to contact for further information. I called several times to that person asking details of loan, he said you will get call from bank before processing loan amount.
Suddenly one morning amount of 3,86,000 was credited to my account. My request for loan amount was 3,00,000 @11% rate for 3 yrs. I called several times to bank person for the details-what amount was approved, deductions and rate of interest. First of all he not picked up the call for some days. I dropped mail that I will go legally against you. Then he picked up the call, after several calls he said 4,10,000 something was approved @16% for 5years at EMI of 9884Rs, 24,000 was deducted for processing and insurance which was never told to me before. I asked without my acceptance how you processed loan. I asked to return back my loan. he said ok.
After two days he said reversal is not possible I will make some adjustments, he returned cheque of 10,000 which they charged as processing fee. He also agreed to cancel 10000 as insurance. Till now this was not confirmed. They are saying its waived off. But I dint get any confirmation for that.
He promised reduce interest rate also. Later he said it is not possible, but after six months you just top up 10000, I will make 10.99% from then.
I want to return back loan, now bank saying you have to pay EMI till one year, we cant do anything
This is completely cheating by bank without notify they processed loan amount. No communication, no response from the bank people. I raised complaint to bank several times no satisfactory response.
In this way this bank has cheated me, who knows bank cheating all other customers also.

murty
da_singh

Jul 5, 2018

Membership Fee Rs.750+GST Rs.135 Charged

Reference to my RBL Bank Credit Card No.############ 2568

This is bring to your notice that Membership Fee Rs.750+GST Rs.135 Charged in statement period 23/05/18 to 22/06/18. The same is not acceptable to me. As I am already using ICICI bank & SBI Bank credit card since 2007 and they had never charged/charging me membership fee/renewal charges.

Request you to pl.make a reversal of of such charges of Rs(750+135=885)

If I am not getting reversal of the same I will not continue your membership for next year and not use your credit card further after paying due amount deducting membership charges.

Hoping like other Bank (ICICI / SBI) you will not charge membership/renewal Fee & will provide reversal which already charged.

With Regards

D P Singh
RBL Bank Credit Card No.5239 ############
Vasudev Bhatia

Jun 25, 2018

No option on ivr to speak to customer care

Its been 2 weeks..i received my new credit card. I am trying to contact customer care from 2 weeks, no option on ivr to speak. Also when i mailed to the concerned department they also dont have time to revert

Just wanted to know few details about credit card.

Very dissatisfied

Pathetic service from rbl bank. Will never recommend anyone to take rbl bank services

Either improve your service or stop selling your product in market.

Worst bank ever seen

Vasudev bhatia
Contact no- 8130548708( if u wish to take more feedback )
Email id- [email protected]

Apr 19, 2018

Non use of credit card issued to me

As i have been issued two platinum credit card bearing number ################,& 52437363043333310 issued by you inthe month of feb .2018 ,but i have not receved the pin number nor any otp received by me on my phon so far in spite of that an amount of Rs-16000 is demanded by you so kindly check the details of amount to be charge without any transaction taken place so far
Since i am not in a position to pay the amount without having the hard capy containing the details of amount demanded by you .
With regards .
Gajendra088

Mar 27, 2018

Caredit Card Cancle

I have already deposit dues of my credit card and your customer care excutive also said there is no dues and in future no need to deposit money, than why you not close my credit card and why you generate every month statement and add charges again charges, I face problem by you because my cibil are effected by you and my home loan are rejected, first request no is LHDF5944890772, second no 01281351 Name Sandhya, thired no 01257427 name mohit, other name javed, richa and other, I have call customer care no approx. 20 but they said I will call arrange and after that your card close. my name is Gajendra singh M. No is 9314308123 please close this issue either I will contact to consumer cort.
chaman singh rajput

Feb 25, 2018

BAD EXPERIENCE

Mr V Ahuja
I am Rahul Mahajan Customer of Rbl. my Card Number is ##########438.I am not Satisfy with you service.I was requested you for EMI of 15000 in dec But Your Employee gave me wrong Information Mr shankar said that your rajestered EmI is 15000 but actual Emi. was 5000 I already told him so many times I will Continue with 15000 Emi but Your agent said that so many your rajestered 15000. Your charged me Rs1700/-.
I was Called first time in your company on that time I word with Mr.Rohit He told me on Recordable line your money will be refund within 3days on 17 jan2018 and comlaint number was(01327963).I was called again 2nd time then I word with Mr.Jay Dev patel he also told me your money will refund within3-4working days I was called so many times in your company but Employes disconnected my call and put my call on Hold. Your is harssing me and mentaly disturbing me.
These are complaint numbers
01519741
I word with so many employes
Mr s sandeep he gaving me mis calls
2nd employee was Mr.Ritu raj he also not responding me complaint number was 1504507.
I would Request to you kindly Refund my amount Rs17000. And take needful action and kind contact me 9266658508 and its also my rajistered mobile
Regard
rahul mahajan
senthil243

Jan 7, 2018

credit card

As I was guided by the executive from your company bajaj to get credit card within couple of days on Dec 2017, and I have shared the proof with the person to get the same. However after 10 days gone I have not received any update from your company, so when I contacted that person, he told me that your application got declined due to the reason (your address shifted before 1 month), but I have not shifted my home, I am staying in the same home for (5 ) years.

This instant seems that you guys or company has miss leading the people and really disappointed with this instant.

Team, investigate properly and let me know how the application got declined.

Also I need a credit card within a week.

Document details I have shared with that person through whatsapp, in case your team is require the details to whom the document details have been shared for investigation purpose, so that I will share the phone number 7667352820.
MAHENDRA8068

Nov 24, 2017

HIGHLY DEBIT CARD CHARGES

DEAR SIR,

HIGHLY CHARGES DEBIT BY YOU, KINDLY REVERSE THESE AMOUNT EARLIEST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OTHERWISE CLOSE MY ACCOUNT
thelastera

Nov 23, 2017

Ratnakar Bank

To the concerned,
I have RBL credit card which is overdue and the Collections people, if I miss their calls sometime during the day, threatens other people of my knowledge on their life and beating their parents. I understand I owe the amount but this is definitely not a Collections process under which you can threaten someone who receives your call, who in fact are not at all liable for my dues. They have reached the home of my ex-fiancé and threatened her mother for paying the due or suffer consequences, and her Dad that they will reach his office and ill treat him in front of everyone. They even called my work colleague and asked him to pay the balance or they will reach his native town address and beat his father in front of everyone. None of their statements come without abusive language, when the other person is pleading at every word.

Is this really a legal process of threatening elderly people on their life and reputation, that too who are not really connected with the liable person???

I don't trust these people at all so I'll not be giving any personal information here.

Expect to receive a fair resolution at [email protected]
Neev Rajput

Nov 18, 2017

I m not able to pay rs 41708/-

I am writing with this regards to my credit card bill payment. My credit card number . I recently received a bill of amount rs. 41708/-.

This is to inform you that i cannot pay this amount as my family has fallen under hard time in recent months I lost my son & i lost my job I borrow money from friends and relatives for surviving, so i do want to settle this in a fair and just manner so that you can have the money you deserve and we can be relieved of the burden of owing you this debt.your collection team members mr Manjeet and mr chetan told me that you don't paid this amount for 2 days i'll killed you but turely sir i don't have money at this time because i have job less my company Talentpro india hr pvt ltd hold my salary because the reason your collection team members Mr Manjeet and Mr Chetan use abuses language in my office i'll police complaint against Mr Manjeet and mr Chetan.

Narender Singh
deepoo007

Nov 16, 2017

Business loan

RBL Bank aapke karmchari jo gandhidham branch me he mere pass aaye our kaha k aapko loan chahie to milegi magar Hume 5000rs charj Dena hoga hum jese kahe vese bolie our jobhi documents aapke pass nahi hoga vo hum le aayenge magar uska bhi alag charj hoga mere ko ye batana he ki meri loan pass hoga he magar muje loan nahi chahie to ab mere documents vapas bhi nahi dete he .

Astrologer - FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH
    Hi, FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH I Got...
    Sahara abode bond - what is procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    CPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE - Uninformed Debit of Rs.1699/- from my creditcard
    Dear Sir, The CPP assistance service has debited ...
    SBI Life Shubh Nivesh - Wrong Information provided at the time of opening a new...
    National consumer court complaint no. 1217057 This is...
    abode bond - procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    SBTET TELANGANA - Refund of fee amount
    Hello sir, i am R. Kiran kumar, pin no:16241-M-094,Tkr...
    BILLDESK util - Recharge not recived
    Balance detucted from my paytm wallet but services not...
    Bajaj Finserv Ltd - Abusive messages
    Today i got a call from the number 9594156201 stating a...
    SSC - Login problem
    I am unable to login in to ssc with my registration number...
    Municipal corporation bhiwani - About garbage Holder bad behavior
    Here I am complaining about the garbage Holder of D C...