RBL SHIELD INSURANCE

Consumer complaints and reviews about RBL SHIELD INSURANCE

rv7661

Sep 22, 2020

R Sheild Insurance Cancellation

I'm not interested in your R SHEILD INSURANCE PLAN. Your person deducted 720 rupees from my RBL supercard without informing me
So please cancel that R SHEILD INSURANCE PLAN and refund 720 rupees immediately now.
Prasanth2023

Sep 16, 2020

R shield insurance cancellation

Cancellation of R shield insurance premium
While issuing the card v have told clearly that v don’t want insurance policy but you have deducted RS 12000 that too after issue the card (5days). Request you to kindly cancel the R shield insurance premium as soon as possible and refund the amount to my credit card
E mail: [email protected]
Contact no: 9043652624

R shield insurance cancellation

Acharya Hardikkumar Hasmukhbhai

Aug 15, 2020

My life insurance cancel

Dear sir please I am note insurance is Bajaj rshild insurance and my rbl credit card 720 rs and membership fee 999 rs. Is debited from my credit card no is 2557 my name Hardik Acharya.
Please cancel this policy and credit my credit card limit.....

Hardik Acharya
Dilip kumar rander

Jun 13, 2020

Insurance

Please I am not insurance is bajaj rshild insurance and my RBL card 720 rs. Is debit card no is 8320 dilip kumar Rander
Cancel this police
VENKATESH kvg

May 29, 2020

R SHIELD INSURANCE CANCELLATION

I am mr. K VENKATESH bearing credit card number : ############ 3182 have been activated for R shield insurance premium without my permission I have really shocked by seeing this kindly deactivate the premium if not just take your card or else I will not even pay a single rupee for not activating this option.kindly do need full.

Feel free to call on the below number

K.Venkatesh Goud
Anumore

Feb 1, 2020

R sheild insurance

I am anil more i have received rbl card on 25th..and on 29th...R sheild premium insurance has activated n debited from my credit card 5900...i dont want any insurance...please deactivate these .....i am requesting you .u people didnt informed us regarding these insurance ...
Contact nmbr 9702209484
MrAni more .
krishna9483

Jan 23, 2020

Cancel r shield insurance

Please cancel my r shield insurance without my permission debit from my rbl credit card R's 5900
I no need r shield insurance please reverse that amount and credit in account rbl credit card
Krishna kumar 7697119483
SAGAR GADHAVE

Jan 16, 2020

R Shield Insurance Cancel

I am using RBL Credit card.
Automatically R shield insurance activated, without my permission, why this & what is this ?

{8291140695)
Samik Chattopadhyay

Jan 10, 2020

R shield insurance

I am using RBL Credit card.
Automatically R shield insurance activated, withouts my permission, why this.

Samik
Vijay Chinchavalkar

Dec 29, 2019

R shield insurance

I am using RBL Credit card.
Automatically R shield insurance activated, withouts my permission, why this.
Vijay
santosha22

Dec 11, 2019

About nsurance

I am Santosh Shinde. As told About Insurance, You are deducts 1250 for the 1st year, if interested you can continue to 2nd year & then pay 15000, but you are deducted 15000 for the 1st year. I am not agree for this. Already 15000 deducted from credit card. You are told something & doing wrong thing. So please cancel the Insurance.
Sandip kambale

Dec 10, 2019

Hi this is Sandip kambale ..i already made many policies
Plz cancel that policy...why should I pay this is done without my knowledge..i won't pay ..plz cancel that before generated month statement
nageswarasrinivas

Oct 28, 2019

cancel of r shield insurance on my rbl card

i am nageswara srinnivas ihave rbl credit card. Request you to kindly cancel my r shied insurance policy on my credit card at the earlist refund the amount 12000 on my credit card.kindly inform me either through my e mail id; [email protected]
Sathesh07

Oct 27, 2019

Cancellation of R shield insurance premium

While issuing the card v have told clearly that v don’t want insurance policy but you have deducted RS 720 that too after issue the card (5days). Request you to kindly cancel the R shield insurance premium as soon as possible and refund the amount to my credit card
E mail: [email protected]
Contact no: 9962725648
nitinvsuryawanshi

Oct 23, 2019

cancellation of R shield premium

plz cancel my r shield insurace
mob no:- 9173087754
Muthumk

Oct 16, 2019

cancellation of R shield insurance

Please cancellation my R shield insurance policy.
Contact No: 9804994527
manukumarsingh

Sep 23, 2019

cancellation of Rsheild insurance

Please cancellation my Rsheild insurance policy.
Contact No: 8791905452
Juberahmed

Sep 3, 2019

Cancelation

I want to cancel of my card R shield Insurance l don't have any insurance of my card
And please don't deduct my money
Mobile no 8380955931
savan2909

Aug 26, 2019

cancellation of R shield insurance

my R shield insurance is activated on 26th august 2018, i want to deactivate that insurance services that is for 5,900rs so please don,t deduct that amount from my credit card, i don't want that insurance protection. my mail id: [email protected]
contact number : 7666499976

Mayu6145

Jul 31, 2019

Cancelation of insurance

I am Mayur poojary I having RBL Credit Card and your Persons are Activated the RSheild Insurance When Ever Our Bank has issued the Credit Card.But I am not interested on R-Sheild Insurance and your Persons are told to me the Premium of Rs.12000/- will be deduct in my credit card in 2working days.I am not interested in this policy and did not deducted in my credit card.Please consider my request and cancel the insurance policy as early as possible and inform to me by way mobile or through my email: [email protected]
Contact: 7741926145
Vishwpal Titarmare

Jul 28, 2019

Cancel my r shild insurance

I haven't choose r shild insurance i received massage today to r shild due deduction, please cancle my r shild insurance it my humble request
Contact : 7058451192
Email; [email protected]
Narasimha @1520

Jul 18, 2019

cancellation of R SHIELD INSURANCE

Iam DLNMURTHY Sir I have taken RBL Credit card at the time of taking card I have clearly told to ur executive that iam not at all interested in R SHIELD INSURANCE but u people are forcing the customers to take the insurance policy. This is not correct on ur part in my statment it is showing any Emi of Rs.532...earlier also I have complained about this but again this is happening. in future if it reapts I will take serious action on ur people.ur troubling the customer's dont want ur dam card return the amount to my card.I wont pay single Paise as insurance. Mail.me in this regard mail id [email protected] cell: 9849336998

Jul 18, 2019

Rshield insurance

I am k.madhankumar having RBL Credit Card and your Persons are Activated the RSheild Insurance When Ever Our Bank has issued the Credit Card.But I am not interested on R-Sheild Insurance and your Persons are told to me the Premium of Rs.12000/- will be deduct in my credit card in 2working days.I am not interested in this policy and did not deducted in my credit card.if your persons are deducted that premium i will not be responsible for that.Please consider my request and cancel the insurance policy as early as possible and inform to me by way mobile or through my email id : [email protected]

Thanking You.
With Regards
K.madhankumar
Mobile No.9573302618
hatimRBL

Jul 2, 2019

R Shield Insurance

I have refused for a R Shield Insurance on my Credit Card , Now forcibly I have to Pay ,Please Cancel my R Shield Insurance .
If I don't Pay , I will have a Bad Credit Ratings , this is the Mischief done by the Insurance Companies in order to get Business .Name : Hatim
MOB:9820255418
Champ 76

May 25, 2019

Cancellation of R shield health insurance

I want to cancel the R shield insurance health policy which premium amount is showing debited from my RBL credit card of Rs. 12000/-
Kindly cancel this premium amount from my credit card statement and refund it back in credit card account