RCOM

Consumer complaints and reviews about RCOM

poshinde

Nov 30, 2017

suddenly service stopped

I had purchased Reliance prepaid card life time validity and free incoming in the month of August No. 9321433646. Its service suddenly stopped i did not understand the reason. I recharged my account with Rs. 50.00 but of no use then i tried calling customer care no provided on site. It gave some message and cut no one talked. I sent mail but no reply to mail till date.
In my opinion sudden service stop is bad. they should have given prior intimation, Port option and moreover if service stopped how did they receive my Rs.50.00 recharge on my account.
In case needed contact me on mail.

Poonam Shinde
poshinde

Nov 30, 2017

Abruptly service stop

I had recently bought prepaid card connections with R com (9321433646) with lifetime incoming free.But later in two months services stopped suddenly without any prior information. I recharged the account with Rs. 50.00 which dint help. I tried to call customer care it was of no use. No reply on my Mails from customer care service team till date. In my opinion it is really bad to leave your customer abruptly like this there should have been proper plan if they had to shut down the services. Disappointed!!
Mithunrao11

Nov 27, 2017

Data card

I have been trying to contact MTS & RCom customer care from November 15th but all in vain. The request is to de-activate my account.

Account number : 8453043775
stepheen

Nov 16, 2017

Post paid Balance & security deposit

I have two Post paid connections with R com (9360517473 / 9362012064). Also I have paid all my bills as advance payment. Sofar, I paid till Dec'17. but services stopped suddenly & no information of my advance payment / Security deposit refund till date. When i tried to Port out to other network, It was rejected by the donor. i don't know how to contact customer care service. No reply on my Mails from customer care service team.
Sharath V Shetty

Nov 15, 2017

Not refunded the balance amount

I have MNP'ed two mobile numbers of mine i.e.7710065188 and 9969186735 from Airtel and MTNL to RCOM somewhere in the month of June 2017 in search of lowest rate connectivity and service. After submitting all the documents and starting the connection and after two bills mobile no. 7710065188 was stopped for need of documents approached customer care, appellate authority and also have written to TRAI. No reply till date. This connection was hardly used for two months and later that was stopped so I had requested them to refund the balance amount by adjusting the same amount to the bills of my another mobile no. 9969186735. Even that was not done and lastly they sent the bills without that adjustments and I was just disturbed by the companies behaviour and policies towards the customers. On the same note I had MNP'ed mob. no. 9969186735 from RCOM to Airtel. I have written several mails but no response. Please let me know where and whom to talk to resolve the matter. Please intimate me.

Sharath Shetty,
pintuinrcm

Nov 15, 2017

RCOM shutdown

Reliance is don't care about their customer who has paid lots of money for several years.
When they face the losses they suddenly disconnect the number and forcing us to port with Vodafone without any prior information.

Now i am not able to send the PORT <mob no> to 1900 so how can i port my number.

and more importantally they tie up with vodafone, On my view Vodafone customer service is worst in India as compare with other network even i take BSNL on account.

Why should i port only with Vodafone?

Their are many operator present which give many attractive offer as compare to Vodafone.
Rajat.mishra121

Nov 6, 2017

Shutdown of operations by Rcom

I'm Rajat Mishra from Chandigarh. It has been 5 days since my two reliance numbers are not working. I ha e a balance of Rs. 100 in one of them. I've also received texts from the company regarding porting the numbers. Who is going to bear my losses?
My Mob. No. 9023267477 and 7307747174
kalyan.badech

Oct 25, 2017

restart of SIM

I changed my port of following Mobile No from Rcom to other communication.
I requested to the AIRTEL to stop my SIM .
I want to start again this mobile no,now last provider AIRTEL is telling that as it was stoped before 2 months now this number is gone back to principal provider that is Rcom

You are requested to restart this SIM again.
My Mob was ---9316527900.

Kalyan Singh
Akhileshbu

Oct 23, 2017

Not working

As per the stoppage of Reliance 2G service in kerala, I'm upgraded my sim into 4G.bt after the activation I can't use any services my outgoing and incoming calls were not connecting....
I'M tries to port my number to some other network.bt the unique porting code contained message also won't coming.fully stucked..
Really I don't know what to do...
swapnilsrk

Oct 11, 2017

frod service

reliance service is totally useless my outgoing call not dial and automatic disconect and triaing to contact customer care they are not responded from when sim was purchase. automtic deducted main balance my mo no is 9326663460
Vaishnaviraj023

Sep 27, 2017

Internet balance

Yesterday on 26 th sep 2017 my data recharge was of rs 89 which means 1 gb data daily for 28 days i got 1 gb data for the first day but after that ky data balance is showing 0 mb . Please help
Joetruman

Sep 12, 2017

Plan mentioned that I have 6gb at 4g speed

Since I got this connection from Reliance 4glte (Rcom) when ever I use 650mb the message appears that I have already used 100% of my limit and it goes to edge speed. Every time I did try to call the customer care number they didn't care to give me any proper answer or fix my limit. The most annoying thing is that I start receiving calls about add on plan offers to get extra data.
I am furious that I am not getting what is on the plan for the past 4 months. My no 9381115541. Is there anything can be done to help me.
Mohammad M Ansari

Aug 18, 2017

3g speed is running as 1g & 38 rupees balance deduction

My name is Mohammad Muslim Ansari my reliance 9022029691 is registered on my name i am facing issue of 3G SPEED RUNNING AS 1G AND ALSO balance deduction so request u to register my complain

Today on 18th Aug 2017 just 15 min ago my bal was rs 41.08 & now All of sudden it is reflecting as rs 31.08 paise. AND ON SAME DAY I.E ON 18TH AUG I MADE RECHG OF RS 89/- FOR 28 GB 3G DATA 1GB DAILY BUT SPEES IS AS SLOW AS 1G 1ST DAY SPEED WAS GOOD FRM TODAY I.E ON 19TH AUG IAM GETTING 1G SPEED INSTEAD OF 3G

I WOULD LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT THAT THIS IS THE 13TH INCIDENT OF UNFAIR BALANCE DEDUCTION IN LAST 9 MONTHS.

I MUST SAY THAT I HARDLY DO THE RECHARGE IN RELIANCE SIM CARD BCOZ OF SUCH BALANCE DEDUCTION ISSUES THIS HAVE BECOME HABBIT OF RCOM TO DEDUCT UNFAIR BALANCE.

IF U PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE SERVICE IN THIS WAY THEN I HAVE TO OPT FOR MNP

MY SIMPLE & STRAIGHT FORWARD QUESTION IS WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE IRRITATING ME BY DEDUCTING UNNECESSARY BAL FRM MY ACCOUNT

KINDLY REFUND MY UNFAIR DEDUCTED BALANCE & PROVIDE ME 3G SPEED AS U HAD PROMISED AS PER DATA PACK OF RS 89/- RESOLVE THIS ISSUE PERMANENTLY. GOING FORWARD I DONT WANT ANY BALANCE DEDUCTION OR MOBILE INTERNET SPEED ISSUE FRM U R END..
raj130693

Aug 10, 2017

internet speed

my number is 7856919932..i had recharged 89 rs 3g pack for 28gb, valid 28 days...1gb/per day....but after recharge internet speed is tooo slow like 1g and downloading speed is too slow...download hote hote kat jata h connection khud ba khud ya phir speed hoke download fail ho jata h...yeh jyadatr telecompany chor h...inhe sirf paise se matlab hain..customer jaye bhaad mein...
patil22

Aug 1, 2017

worst internet speed

Please I increase your internet speed. Reliance its worst
patil22

Aug 1, 2017

slow internet speed

I have using rcom network for last 5. Years. From last 2to3 month my 3g internet speed is very low sometimes its not even enough to open homepage of browser its worst please make it right as soon as possible
AnaST

Jul 26, 2017

My reliance prepaid number is not working all of a sudden

My reliance number 9595331409 is not in service all of a sudden. I have been calling for 2 days in customer care whole day they are the worst clueless people. They don't have answers of any questions.
I am currently in Karnataka went to Reliance store they told me , it can be activated only from Maharashtra State. This number is very important for me, I am struggling like anything to get it activated. Kindly help me on the same asap.
R31G

Jul 25, 2017

NOT GETTING MNP NUMBER

This was your response last time when I mailed you about my issue regarding my reliance number.And now the issue is that I have a balance of Rs.23.00 but when I am sending Porting message ,they are replying that there is low balance ,kindly help.

Very poor customer care service.

Dear Mr. Gupta,

We acknowledge your e-mail dated July 14, 2017 for your Reliance number 9038521451 and regret the inconvenience caused.

We request you to kindly reconsider your decision and give us an opportunity to serve you better.

As per the details verified, the 4G facility available in your circle.

With reference to your complaint regarding MNP cannot be generated and it is showing that there is low balance, as per details verified there is no balance found in your account.

Hence, we request you to recharge your account.

However, if you wish to port out the connection the procedure is explained below for your reference:

· You need to visit the Store of the operator where you wish to port in along with Unique Porting Code (UPC), Proof of Address, Proof of Identity and one colour photograph.

· UPC has to be mentioned in the port in request form & the needful will be done by the respective outlet.

Process to generate UPC is mentioned below:

- You need to send a SMS "Port <space> MDN" (i.e. your 10 digit mobile number without 0) to 1900 for the UPC (Unique porting code). Keywords are not case sensitive.

-UPC generating charges depends as per base tariff.

Note:

- Signature option should not be enabled while the SMS is sent. You will get the 8 digit alphanumeric code immediately. You will get the message along with the expiry date.

- The request will be rejected if you had mentioned incorrect UPC on the port in request form.

- Hence it is advisable to check the UPC immediately before filling up the Customer Application Form.

Before placing port in request, please ensure the below mentioned requirement is met:

- Your Reliance connection should be minimum 90 days old in the network.

- There should be no legal dispute regarding the connection.

- There should be no pending request for transfer of ownership.

- The request should be placed before expiring of UPC that is within 15 days.

Thank you for choosing Reliance.

Warm regards,

Vishal Ghone

Officer - Customer Care

Reliance Communication Limited.

--- Original Message ---
On July 14, 2017 at 9:40 AM, "Rahul Gupta" wrote:
Anoji

Jul 12, 2017

3G SIM disabled while 4G SIM not received.

I am a reliance postpaid customer for more then 18 months mobile number 9899048063. I was using 3G SIM and I received a call from reliance and the guy told me they will provide me a 4G SIM on my address and then the 3G SIM will be deactivated.

But the issue is I received a message that the 4G SIM is enabled while I have not received the SIM.

Now my 3G SIM is not getting networks.

I tried to call customer care from other number multiple times. But they are not taking my complaints. My call was set on hold for 19 minutes and then disconnected.
Customer care is clearly saying that the complaint can not be registered regarding this

Presently I am in Haryana till 17th July and not able to visit service centre.

I have two concern :

1. why this service disabled as I am paying all my bills before due date.
2. where is my 4G SIM. what if it gets in any wrong hands?
3. Why I am paying for the service for these days since 6th July till 17th as I did not use the service.

This type of service outage is not appreciated.

BR // Anoop Jindal
RCOMcare

Jul 10, 2017

RE: Reliance Communication torturing me mentaly

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. Meanwhile, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications
Khem108

Jul 10, 2017

Reliance Communication torturing me mentaly

My RCOM mobile number was 9569771876. I used this post paid mobile number until July 2016. I mailed reliance customer services to stop/terminate this number. They did not terminate it for next two months. They kept on generating bills per month. I did not pay any bill (from my request to terminate the number) as they had intentionally not terminated my number. After 2-3 months they terminated my number but asked me to pay for 2-3 months. But I said I should only be paying upto the month I have requested termination. But they kept on the bill of around 1000 which was increasing every other month passing.
Then they transferred my case to some lawyer. I talked to them and told them everything that happened. Then the layer asked for settlement. We both agreed to a full n final settlement of about 700 rupees. After then I did not receive any mail from reliance COM. BUT today after 6 months I again received a message saying that RCOM is transferring my case to some LAW firm to take some strict action against me for 163 rupees (shameful... shame on you Such people in Reliance).
Do take strict action for 163 rupees you bastards. I have all the mail conversation of our final settlement. YOU MORONS
chandra shekhar mohanta

Jun 3, 2017

automatically service activated by network provider

I'm using r.com connection.
My name is chandra, most of the time when i open site service is activited automatically and my money is deduct from account and data service is sttoped for a day.
So plz, stooped this type of activities.
My no. is 7827180651
ubaid786

May 19, 2017

wrong survice and bad exprience

I have lst msg from rcom that i have a offer bt when i make a recharege on that amunt i dont get that benifit at all......
This is not the way to treat the customers.
sumit_dei

May 17, 2017

Unexpected Balance Deduction

Dear Reliance

It has been such a nice robbering experience for me for the last 6 years with Reliance.

Last incidence is detailed below-

Yesterday night my INR 200 balance and 500 MB data balance VANISHES instantaneously. I called customer care in morning but she said I am transferring the call to superior (which always NEVER get connected), I again tried calling to customer care but this time some beautiful algorithm prevented me to even reach customer care. I humbly request you to stop such Non sense in today 's era of competition. Whenever some one try to do portability, one of your representative calls and make an endless story of SORRY. But Nothing happens in real practice, same harassment of customer continues. Affected number is 8882523878 , can contact me on 8882693790 if feels necessary.

Sumit Kumar
sumit_dei@rediffmail.com
ronak9876

May 3, 2017

Portability

I did portability from Vodafone to reliance.guy came to my office and did all the formality.but still portability not done and I m suffering from last 20 days.it was my business number and vodafone network has gone and reliance network doesn't come..I went to head office of rcom at prahaladnagar,ahmedabad.but problem not solved yet..Such a worst customer service..Worst company ever I seen in my life..Just tired of it..I couldnt go even in vodafone back..Hate this company and worst customer service ever..I recommend all to never buy any reliance sim..It is better to pay more in other company bcz you will get best customer service in other companies than reliance..

RELIANCE M N P PROBLEM - Regarding port number
    Please provide port number for 7488226783.....i have tried...
    SSC - General
    Worst site of SSC ... CHSL
    SSC - General
    Contact for any assistance regarding SSC CHSL 9125974888..
    BMTC - EXTRA TICKET FARE AND MOLESTY
    On 17th December around at 2:10 pm conductor of BMTC bus...
    MCD - Unauthorised Construction
    The house no B- 8/12 Vasant Vihar New Delhi-110057...
    SSC Cgl 2017 Online Application Issue - Error cannot connect to the server
    Sir/madam , I registered to the chsl form and attached...
    Spicejet - wrongly charged for excess baggage
    Hi Team This is a complaint about Spice Jet charging for...
    registered post - for not posted VP Letter
    My track consignment number is RT513629734IN of VP Letter...