RCOM

Consumer complaints and reviews about RCOM

Mohammad M Ansari

Aug 18, 2017

3g speed is running as 1g & 38 rupees balance deduction

My name is Mohammad Muslim Ansari my reliance 9022029691 is registered on my name i am facing issue of 3G SPEED RUNNING AS 1G AND ALSO balance deduction so request u to register my complain

Today on 18th Aug 2017 just 15 min ago my bal was rs 41.08 & now All of sudden it is reflecting as rs 31.08 paise. AND ON SAME DAY I.E ON 18TH AUG I MADE RECHG OF RS 89/- FOR 28 GB 3G DATA 1GB DAILY BUT SPEES IS AS SLOW AS 1G 1ST DAY SPEED WAS GOOD FRM TODAY I.E ON 19TH AUG IAM GETTING 1G SPEED INSTEAD OF 3G

I WOULD LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT THAT THIS IS THE 13TH INCIDENT OF UNFAIR BALANCE DEDUCTION IN LAST 9 MONTHS.

I MUST SAY THAT I HARDLY DO THE RECHARGE IN RELIANCE SIM CARD BCOZ OF SUCH BALANCE DEDUCTION ISSUES THIS HAVE BECOME HABBIT OF RCOM TO DEDUCT UNFAIR BALANCE.

IF U PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE SERVICE IN THIS WAY THEN I HAVE TO OPT FOR MNP

MY SIMPLE & STRAIGHT FORWARD QUESTION IS WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE IRRITATING ME BY DEDUCTING UNNECESSARY BAL FRM MY ACCOUNT

KINDLY REFUND MY UNFAIR DEDUCTED BALANCE & PROVIDE ME 3G SPEED AS U HAD PROMISED AS PER DATA PACK OF RS 89/- RESOLVE THIS ISSUE PERMANENTLY. GOING FORWARD I DONT WANT ANY BALANCE DEDUCTION OR MOBILE INTERNET SPEED ISSUE FRM U R END..
raj130693

Aug 10, 2017

internet speed

my number is 7856919932..i had recharged 89 rs 3g pack for 28gb, valid 28 days...1gb/per day....but after recharge internet speed is tooo slow like 1g and downloading speed is too slow...download hote hote kat jata h connection khud ba khud ya phir speed hoke download fail ho jata h...yeh jyadatr telecompany chor h...inhe sirf paise se matlab hain..customer jaye bhaad mein...
patil22

Aug 1, 2017

worst internet speed

Please I increase your internet speed. Reliance its worst
patil22

Aug 1, 2017

slow internet speed

I have using rcom network for last 5. Years. From last 2to3 month my 3g internet speed is very low sometimes its not even enough to open homepage of browser its worst please make it right as soon as possible
AnaST

Jul 26, 2017

My reliance prepaid number is not working all of a sudden

My reliance number 9595331409 is not in service all of a sudden. I have been calling for 2 days in customer care whole day they are the worst clueless people. They don't have answers of any questions.
I am currently in Karnataka went to Reliance store they told me , it can be activated only from Maharashtra State. This number is very important for me, I am struggling like anything to get it activated. Kindly help me on the same asap.
R31G

Jul 25, 2017

NOT GETTING MNP NUMBER

This was your response last time when I mailed you about my issue regarding my reliance number.And now the issue is that I have a balance of Rs.23.00 but when I am sending Porting message ,they are replying that there is low balance ,kindly help.

Very poor customer care service.

Dear Mr. Gupta,

We acknowledge your e-mail dated July 14, 2017 for your Reliance number 9038521451 and regret the inconvenience caused.

We request you to kindly reconsider your decision and give us an opportunity to serve you better.

As per the details verified, the 4G facility available in your circle.

With reference to your complaint regarding MNP cannot be generated and it is showing that there is low balance, as per details verified there is no balance found in your account.

Hence, we request you to recharge your account.

However, if you wish to port out the connection the procedure is explained below for your reference:

· You need to visit the Store of the operator where you wish to port in along with Unique Porting Code (UPC), Proof of Address, Proof of Identity and one colour photograph.

· UPC has to be mentioned in the port in request form & the needful will be done by the respective outlet.

Process to generate UPC is mentioned below:

- You need to send a SMS "Port <space> MDN" (i.e. your 10 digit mobile number without 0) to 1900 for the UPC (Unique porting code). Keywords are not case sensitive.

-UPC generating charges depends as per base tariff.

Note:

- Signature option should not be enabled while the SMS is sent. You will get the 8 digit alphanumeric code immediately. You will get the message along with the expiry date.

- The request will be rejected if you had mentioned incorrect UPC on the port in request form.

- Hence it is advisable to check the UPC immediately before filling up the Customer Application Form.

Before placing port in request, please ensure the below mentioned requirement is met:

- Your Reliance connection should be minimum 90 days old in the network.

- There should be no legal dispute regarding the connection.

- There should be no pending request for transfer of ownership.

- The request should be placed before expiring of UPC that is within 15 days.

Thank you for choosing Reliance.

Warm regards,

Vishal Ghone

Officer - Customer Care

Reliance Communication Limited.

--- Original Message ---
On July 14, 2017 at 9:40 AM, "Rahul Gupta" wrote:
Anoji

Jul 12, 2017

3G SIM disabled while 4G SIM not received.

I am a reliance postpaid customer for more then 18 months mobile number 9899048063. I was using 3G SIM and I received a call from reliance and the guy told me they will provide me a 4G SIM on my address and then the 3G SIM will be deactivated.

But the issue is I received a message that the 4G SIM is enabled while I have not received the SIM.

Now my 3G SIM is not getting networks.

I tried to call customer care from other number multiple times. But they are not taking my complaints. My call was set on hold for 19 minutes and then disconnected.
Customer care is clearly saying that the complaint can not be registered regarding this

Presently I am in Haryana till 17th July and not able to visit service centre.

I have two concern :

1. why this service disabled as I am paying all my bills before due date.
2. where is my 4G SIM. what if it gets in any wrong hands?
3. Why I am paying for the service for these days since 6th July till 17th as I did not use the service.

This type of service outage is not appreciated.

BR // Anoop Jindal
RCOMcare

Jul 10, 2017

RE: Reliance Communication torturing me mentaly

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. Meanwhile, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications
Khem108

Jul 10, 2017

Reliance Communication torturing me mentaly

My RCOM mobile number was 9569771876. I used this post paid mobile number until July 2016. I mailed reliance customer services to stop/terminate this number. They did not terminate it for next two months. They kept on generating bills per month. I did not pay any bill (from my request to terminate the number) as they had intentionally not terminated my number. After 2-3 months they terminated my number but asked me to pay for 2-3 months. But I said I should only be paying upto the month I have requested termination. But they kept on the bill of around 1000 which was increasing every other month passing.
Then they transferred my case to some lawyer. I talked to them and told them everything that happened. Then the layer asked for settlement. We both agreed to a full n final settlement of about 700 rupees. After then I did not receive any mail from reliance COM. BUT today after 6 months I again received a message saying that RCOM is transferring my case to some LAW firm to take some strict action against me for 163 rupees (shameful... shame on you Such people in Reliance).
Do take strict action for 163 rupees you bastards. I have all the mail conversation of our final settlement. YOU MORONS
chandra shekhar mohanta

Jun 3, 2017

automatically service activated by network provider

I'm using r.com connection.
My name is chandra, most of the time when i open site service is activited automatically and my money is deduct from account and data service is sttoped for a day.
So plz, stooped this type of activities.
My no. is 7827180651
ubaid786

May 19, 2017

wrong survice and bad exprience

I have lst msg from rcom that i have a offer bt when i make a recharege on that amunt i dont get that benifit at all......
This is not the way to treat the customers.
sumit_dei

May 17, 2017

Unexpected Balance Deduction

Dear Reliance

It has been such a nice robbering experience for me for the last 6 years with Reliance.

Last incidence is detailed below-

Yesterday night my INR 200 balance and 500 MB data balance VANISHES instantaneously. I called customer care in morning but she said I am transferring the call to superior (which always NEVER get connected), I again tried calling to customer care but this time some beautiful algorithm prevented me to even reach customer care. I humbly request you to stop such Non sense in today 's era of competition. Whenever some one try to do portability, one of your representative calls and make an endless story of SORRY. But Nothing happens in real practice, same harassment of customer continues. Affected number is 8882523878 , can contact me on 8882693790 if feels necessary.

Sumit Kumar
sumit_dei@rediffmail.com
ronak9876

May 3, 2017

Portability

I did portability from Vodafone to reliance.guy came to my office and did all the formality.but still portability not done and I m suffering from last 20 days.it was my business number and vodafone network has gone and reliance network doesn't come..I went to head office of rcom at prahaladnagar,ahmedabad.but problem not solved yet..Such a worst customer service..Worst company ever I seen in my life..Just tired of it..I couldnt go even in vodafone back..Hate this company and worst customer service ever..I recommend all to never buy any reliance sim..It is better to pay more in other company bcz you will get best customer service in other companies than reliance..
sandip rikame

Apr 27, 2017

Not Get 4G data

I had a special offer from reliance. Recharge with 51 to get unlimited 4G data for 28 days. But i did not get 4G data, its working on 2G data. Solve this issue ASAP.
Mob No : 9021917485
Bhavesh sonawane

Apr 26, 2017

mera sim kho gaya he or naya sim liya par chalu nahi hua

sir mera sim khogaya to mene naya sim leke 3 din ho gaye or mere sab document diye he or tumara retelar mujhe 3 din se mujhe ghuma raha he
mera Rcom mobile no 7276219080
2nd contact no 9673434612
basantpradhan

Mar 31, 2017

Network Problem in house

worst metwork connection ever had in my life lease see to it or i will port my sim in other network.
ph np.9575902293
ph no.9926902293
basantpradhan

Mar 31, 2017

Network Problem in house

signals are not coming inside the house. please do somethimg for it faster. worst communication service ever i had please see to or i will port my sim in another network
ph no. 9575902293
ph no. 9926902293
Mohammed Mannan

Mar 23, 2017

152 recharge not working

Sir I have recharged 152 rupees plan on my number for the first month I worked good but now in second month it worked only for 10-12 days and now my main balance is getting deducted. Even for reliance numbers
Kindly help me out with this issue and kindly refund my deducted money
Hope the better results from your side

Name Abdul Mannan
Number 7569656114
RCOMcare

Mar 9, 2017

RE: RELIANCE 4G UPGRADE

Dear Basheer,

Apologies! To assist you with your current concerns, please help us with the following details, at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds we assure you that we will get the same addressed and fixed on priority.

Reliance Communications
Basheerahmed

Mar 8, 2017

RELIANCE 4G UPGRADE

They have cheated me too saying upgrade to 4g LTE, plan will remain same and also the cost of wipod would be adjusted over next 3 months of billing. Due to which i ugraded and they changed my plan from 40GB Unlimited to 5GB and next month sent a bill of 4000 Rs. and also after upgradation there disconnected my connection within 15 days.

Also please sign the below TRAI Complaint.

https://www.change.org/p/trai-must-act-against-reliance-communications-for-duping-customers-during-their-4g-upgrade Who lied to all there customers for their 4G Wipod launch with numerous calls stating
bhanu pratap sarthi

Feb 28, 2017

others no.not talking about in four days

dear sir
my mobile no 7828483118 is not talking with other nomber
-- please resalve the issue
sk bani

Feb 22, 2017

due to 3G data balance

my reliance gsm mobile has 1GB 3G data every month for 3 months.But i get 1GB 3G data on17/02/2017. I do not get 2GB 3G data for 2months. Please quickly served that 3G data.Mobile no-7865039697. Name- Mahammad Bani Eyamin.
shubhammmm

Feb 16, 2017

Network busy problem

Relaince is the wrost network in the world ...But now a days I'm facing new problem is network busy ..On 8/Feb /2017 I recharged 152rs . But today 16/Feb/2017 my call is not connected to other networks ..If this problem is continue ...I port my no. To other network ...My no is 8233484805
Resolve my proplem..
p1234t

Feb 16, 2017

bekar network

India no.1 bakwas network
amarbijay12

Feb 15, 2017

std other calls issue

152 ka recharge kiya tha std other networks par call nahi lag raha hai mera mobile no 8470019096 hai may costume care 198 par call Karta Hu us par bi bat nahi Ho pa raha hai

UIDAI - Erollment payment
    Payment for enrollment of Adhar is not coming for the...
    dsssb delhi - help desk not pick phone call
    i have make 50 call in dsssb help desk nobody picked my...
    Vodafone India - Internet speed
    My Vodafone number 9002597777 Maine Rs. 396 ke...
    He said from obc - Atm fraud call
    A guy called me this morning asking me for my atm card...
    Khodiyar cold drinks - Coca cola company UK lucky winners
    ATTENTION: LUCKY WINNER It is getting to the end of...
    Ritik Kumar - corruption done by an officer of a govt dep.
    Respect Sir, I want to report a crime made by our land...
    GST - about the gst complaints
    SIR IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS PLEASE CONSIDER MY CONCERN...
    dsssb delhi - forgotten password
    i have forgotten my previous password. I am continuously...
    OTP of SFTP - OTP for SFTP is coming
    Since 9th August 2017 I am not getting OTP for SFTP client...