rcube planet p ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about rcube planet p ltd

TALU

Jul 6, 2020

BSNL PHONE NOT RECHARGED

BSNL RECHARGE
Sir, on 3rd July, 2020, I have recharged my BSNL Phone No.9434237883 for Rs.114/- thro' my net bank, the bank has been debited a sum Rs.114/- in my a/c. but my BSNL phone is not recharged till today itself, The SBI Bank has been sent to me a message is as follows:
Thx for INB txn of Rs.114/- from A/c x7545 to RCUBE PLAN Ref: #IGAIWZICF2 on 03Jul,20.if not done,forward this SMS to 9223008333 to block INB or call 1800111109. this is the content of message sent by my SBI.

As per this message iave sent SMS to the above mentioned No.9223008333. but till today itself I have not received any message or my BSNL phone recharge. Please verify the same and to take action and render justice.

Thanks & regards,
Ratan Kumar Ghosh
Durgapur, W.B
A.shanmugakumar

Oct 1, 2019

jio recharge

Sir, yesterday I have rechaged my Jio Phone No.6379735837 for Rs.149/- thro' my net bank, the bank has been debited a sum Rs.149/- in my a/c. but my jio phone isnot recharged till today itself, The SBI Bank has been sent to me a message is as follows:
Thx for INB txn of Rs.149/- from A/c x7445 to RCUBE PLAN Ref: #GAHCVQPIO on 30th Sep 2019 if not done please SMS to 9223008333. this is the content of message sent by my SBI.

As per this message iave sent SMS to the above mentioned No.9223008333. but till today itself ihave not received any message or my jio phone recharge. Please verify the same and to take action and render justice.