realdatajobs.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about realdatajobs.com

MDKH

Jun 26, 2018

Cancell my membership

I am not satisfied from your realdatajobs so cancel my membership & refund my amount
CancelledMember

Jun 21, 2018

Package Cancellation

Please cancel my package. It was not shown whether we have to compulsorily pay COD. My parents are also not going to pay. My pincode is 560052
CancelledMember

Jun 21, 2018

Cancellation

Please cancel my package. It was not clear whether if COD had to be compulsorily paid. My parents are also not going to pay for this. My pincode is 560052.
serene roy

May 18, 2018

Realdatajobs- Cancel my package

Please cancel my package as I can't pay the COD. I'm a student and my parents won't give the cash. So please cancel my package. My pincode is 683104.
Chriskim

May 17, 2018

Cancel of my package

Please kindly cancel of my package order from your real data jobs.. i will not able to pay your COD of your package.. thankyou
Nathiya M

Apr 3, 2018

Cancel my membership card

I not interested to this job and not pay for money because of financial problems.
shubhankarpal

Mar 21, 2018

cancel my subscription

i want to cancel my membership i am a student i was unaware of the money .so cancel my membership
BRAJ PAL

Jan 6, 2018

Cancel my membership

MAI BRAJPAL SINGH E-MAIL ID = [email protected] . I'm unaware of reg fees. I can't pay as I m a student. Sorry. Cancel my registration
ASWATHYmk

Dec 6, 2017

I forgot my password and i lose my welcome letter so i can't login . please help me...
Mishma

Nov 20, 2017

Cancel my membership

Sorry. I can't pay reg fees. Cancel my registration. Send back package
Sona Jackson

Sep 20, 2017

Registration problem

I already registered in your account and also order package, but now I cant login to open the account
Anu.maz

Feb 8, 2017

Re: Fake Website: Please do not comment vaguely!

Hi Binaykumar,

Please do not create a Fake Propaganda about the Website. I am also a member of this Website and have been paid regularly as per the merit of the tasks I have submitted. If you are not clear on any job, you can directly write a mail to the Support team and they reply within a day, providing clarifications on each and every query.

Besides, I am not really sure what is the reason for you to spread incorrect information and compare it with the other fake websites. Kindly do not misguide others.

Anushree
BIJAYKUMARTHAKUR

Feb 1, 2017

FAKE WEBSITE

GOT THIS INFORMATION WHILE BROWSING NET . IS IT REALLY FAKE WEBSITE?

This website are in same family of bharatonlinework.com group, they are using Google adwords and force lots of traffic into their websites. Almost 200 people register their name for online jobs and receive courier (jobs package) but very sadly as like other fraud realdatajobs.com also scam people after paid the amount. Most of the people received courier that by paying on cash on delivery. After receiving their package you found a letter that will be printed a username password. But while your try to log in using given password see that an error came of fatal error. It’s a trick by them. Ultimately you lost Rs-600/- and get foolish.

They meson that they have branch office in below address: (In reality -all fake Address)

Hyderabad,Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Indore, Gurgaon, Noida, Patna, Vadodara but all are false information. In real life they have nothing but a website online.

HOW WE NAKED THAT REALDATAJOBS.COM SCAM WEBSITE?

No Reality on Jobs: Is that some kind of jokes that you get paid writing jobs? See writing jobs used to apply on blog, if you have a good writing skill them you can join as a freelancer content writer or be a guest poster to earn money up to Rs-300/- per article. So there is no need to join by paying amount in realdatajobs.com. All your valuable writing jobs get NOT APROBED by theme any you lost your valuable time, money and get depression.

Fake office address: We try to locate their office address via Google Business listing and Google earth, Their no such an address or any complex is their than for online jobs or in the name of realdatajobs.com /Glow ad , also their email address marked as spammer [email protected] by the global Spam filter media. There is also lots of police complaint against this fake websites.

Fake Branch address: They Asked you join from your own city but all are redirect into their own websites. Its fraud trick to show up their business as globally into every city of India, but nothing truth. In reality they have only a fake websites only.

Fake Member area: did you see their member area? We order one of those online jobs package and try to login but its show Error in every time.

Fake Payment Proof: All the payment proof is made from cheque books. That has no value, now a day everyone know that anyone can create fake payment proof from a unused Check books. Other thing is there is no proof the check payment are relay made for works if yes then does the get clearance from branch? May be the account has only 100 rupees , in that case its get bounce from bank.

Recommend read:

Realdatajobs.com Complaint Fake payment Proof.

Unsatisfied User Review/Complaints: Did you check the consumer complaint against realdatajobs.com see there is almost 200 plus people blaming that realdatajobs.com is biggest fraud websites.