recharge cube

Consumer complaints and reviews about recharge cube

bhilaiarun

Jul 31, 2020

Mobile recharge not completed

On 31.07.2020, I had recharged my bsnl mobile no. 9407980131 for Rs 100.00. through net banking. Though money has been deducted from my account, my mobile has not been recharged. Kindly recharge my mobile or return the money ( Rs 105.00) .
Arun Prakash Barnwal
nitishkmr

Jun 29, 2020

recharge not sucessful

sir
I have recharged on my jio number 8076345172 of rupees 199 at two times . The amount has been deducted from my account two times but it has not yet been rechareged and amount not added in my account. Please check and refund my money.

Recharge not succes date - 26-06-2020
amount deduction - 209+209 = 418
nitishkmr

Jun 29, 2020

deduted amount not added in my account

sir
I have recharged my jio number 8076345172 of Rs.199 two times at your site, and the amount deducted (2 times ) from my account but amount not added in my account. Pls refund the my amont 418 Rs.

AMOUNT DEDUCTION DATE - 26-06-2020
DEDUCTION 2 TIMES - 209+209 = 418
psubramaniam8

Jun 12, 2020

Jio Recharge

I recharged my phone and the amount id deducted from the account but not added to my phone account.

Mobile +91-7011091654
Email [email protected]

The phone number above is switched off.
emispolur

Apr 29, 2020

Jio - Recharge not done

Amount Rs.583/- deducted but Jio - Recharge not done for my number 8838195921 for Rs. 555/- Yesterday.
ganpat2020

Apr 23, 2020

sagar velondhe

i recharge my gio number from this website but still not added to my account .also try to call on number given in contact us. but still is switch off. its a fraud . dont believe.
Irfan Khan MA

Apr 9, 2020

recharge didn't happen

I have recharged for 209 and it wasn't successful. Looks like its fraud site.,
vskawadi

Apr 9, 2020

money deducted but dishtv noy recharge

Today around 13:15 pm I have recharged my dishtv vc no.01520045658 of Rs.300/-at your site through paypal by ICICIcredit card but yet now the recharge is not being successful. The money is deducted from my credit card account but now its 14:45pm till not recharged.

Mar 30, 2020

recharge issu

Issue on my recharge
Yesterday around 09:45pm I have recharged my jio number 9563780940of Rs.50/-at your site, but yet now the recharge is not being successful. The money is deducted from my account but now its 09:45pm till not recharged.
Senthilkumar127

Mar 26, 2020

Money dedicated from my account

Today i have recharge my sun direct and amount is deducted. I am using rechargecube.in

Money dedicated from my account

Raghavendra Y N

Jan 23, 2020

recharge money deducted

Recharge
On today. I tryed tata sky recharge plan 229.80 for 1time money deducted from my hdfc bank total Rs242/- to recharge. Please check and refund my money.
details
BHIM app
babugnair

Jan 6, 2020

NOT GENUINE POTRAL

Mobile recharge top up not successful 294628146 but money detected from my account. Fraudulent site please beware users.
Sanjana Manhotra

Oct 4, 2019

Issue on my recharge

Yesterday around 08:00pm I have recharged my jio number 6372936572 of Rs.399 at your site, but yet now the recharge is not being successful. The money is deducted from my account but now its 04:39pm till not recharged.
komal patnaik

Oct 1, 2019

Issue on my recharge

Yesterday around 11:40PM I have recharged on my jio number 8917392160 of rupees 449. The amount has been deducted from my account but it has not yet been rechareged. Please go through the issue and let me know asap.
PSUJATH8

Sep 1, 2019

recharge money deducted

On 31 st. August I tryed jio recharge plane 399 for 7time money deducted from my lakshmivilas bank total Rs2793 fail to recharge. Please check and refund my money.
devibujji1

May 11, 2019

ONLINE RECHARAGE NOT ADDED

JIO prepaid recharge done throw recharge cube online payment. The amount deducted in account . The rechage cube give
the receipt particulars. But till date the amount 149/-+8 = 157/- till date not added my account or my phone . The Jio provider
give the message your phone no 9025964950 not added the amount on 26.4.19. I request action may kindly be taken to
refund the amount with penalty to me as early. the receipt particulars attached here with

thanking you with regards