recharge cube

Consumer complaints and reviews about recharge cube

Hema Eswari Mani

May 3, 2021

Mobile recharge not received

Sir, Today I have recharged 48 Rs on my airtel number by using Indian bank debit card through Recharge Cube. Amount was deducted from my bank account but recharge was not done. Kindly check and rectify it. Transaction ID : 20418421
satishddixit

Jul 13, 2020

Not received the Recharge

I did the recharge of Rs.776/- through Recharge Cube for BSNL Mob No. 9423504847 with Transaction Ref # 10614401 & Operator Ref. # 240262253 on 22nd June 2020, but as the plan is exclusively for Krusi Card & since my card is not from that category the number didn't got activated.
When inquired with BSNL that time I came to know about the same.
When I contacted to BSNL office with the transaction reference no. They refused to entertain stating that we have not received any such amount from Recharge Cube.for this reference or for this mob. no. & you contact with Recharge Cube for your refund.
And as per the terms & conditions if the recharge is not successful the Recharge Cube should refund the amount.
My no was never got recharged for the plan of Rs.776/-. But now Recharge Cube customer car is not replying to my mail also & they don't have the contact no to make the contact.
Pl do the needful.