Red Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about Red Bus

Ravi Raj

Sep 4, 2017

Financial loose and Job warning

I had booked a ticket from Hyderabad to Warangal in Diwakar bus through Red bus. Bording time was 5:30AM and i reached the pick-up point by 5AM. I had not received any contact no or bus no. On ticket what no was mentioned on that no one was receiving the call. I had waited there till 6AM then called to Red bus customer care. They also have given me 3-4 no but was not reachable. The told that they will call me back. After 6:30AM i got from red bus and they said that Diwakar travels no one responding the call of them also and asked me to take some alternative. I had a very urgen meeting in Warangal by 9AM and i was unable to reach there. Due to this i got a very high amount financila loose and also got warning from my company.
I will launch an FIR to Red bus and Diwakar bus both.
kapilkdeol

Sep 21, 2016

Refund Is Not Done For Failed Transaction.

I was trying to book a bus (Mumbai--Hyderabad) through Red Bus Mobile App, Transaction got failed in between, But amount of 1015.00 rupees has been detected from my credit card ending with 7386.
Immediately, I called Red Bus customer care, they told me that refund will be done within 4-5 working days. But I could not get refund.

Transaction Date: 12/09/2016
Transaction Time: 01:51 PM
Transaction Result: Not Booked But Amount Detected.
Credit card used: ending with 7386
User Id: kapil.iamr@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 9985390810

Please do needful
Passenger Name : Kapil Kumar
sekharkaruna

Sep 8, 2016

AMOUNT DEBITED, TICKET NOT ISSUED

Today on 9th Sep, 2016, I proceeded to book a bus ticket from Hyderabad to Bangalore through red bus on line booking.
The charge for the ticket Rs 570 is debited. I made payment through my debit card. Seq no 6253055974289. But the ticket is not generated.

I have registered a complaint through red bus module. Though the complaint is registered, no mail is generated to my mail id (as stated in the complaint acknowledgement) and no person from red bus called me to resolve my issue.

My date of journey is today, 9th Sep, 2016.

Kindly help in getting my ticket or refund if ticket generation is not possible.
Jagadeesh B

May 26, 2016

Money deducted with ticket confirmation

I have booked ticket from Hyderabad to Kothapeta, and got an error for two times and ticket not booked. I did not receive any email or message, however money got deducted for two times.

Third time i booked ticket and ticket got confirmed. I contacted Red Bus support team and they simply told they have not received money for first two times and they have not even told in how many working days i get back my money.

Now i have contacted bank and waiting for reply.

Second issue is, i have invited my friend and he is created his account using referral code and he did not get promotional money and even i did not get any e mail. I gave a complaint, below are complaint numbers.

RB-2252016487724
RB-2352016-488106

Service is not at all good and no reply or resolution from red bus... quitting this and going for alternate to book bus tickets.

jagadeeshdiamond@gmail.com
venkatmurty

Jan 14, 2016

BUS CANCELLED WITH OUR PRIOR INFORMATION AND WITH OUT ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENT

Hi concern , My self NVR Murthy and i have book ticket from Hyderabad to Rajhamundry through RED BUS .COM for travelling period on January 13,2016 at 09.20 p.m and my Ticket number is TJ2B65426826 and PNR number is TS-RB24153961CSJ/13194/402-103 .

According to schedule bus was supposed to be reach KPHB on Jan 13,2016 at 09.20 p.m but however bus is not reached even 11.0 p.m also even we are not received any information regarding delay or cancellation message from RED BUS .COM or bus operator . I was solely make several calls to RED BUS .COM and operator since 10.0 p.m and iam not received any exact information from RED BUS.COM later 11.00p.m RED BUS.COM informed me bus was cancelled and make your alternate arrangement by your side.
According Cancellation policy RED BUS responsibilities are mentioned in ticket as below
1) Issuing valid ticket
2) Provide refund and support in the event of cancellation
3) Providing customer support and information incase of delays / inconvience

With respective to above RED BUS.COM is not followed any single regulation as they were not informed to customer regaring cancelation and they were not made any customer support for alternate arrangement or support for me and iam suffering with Cynus diseage and i was wait around three hours cold atmosphere due to this reason later onday i was suffered with health issue and total my travel collapsed in festival season

So i request you authorites please take appropriate action as i was physically and mentally distrubed due to with out prior information and with out alternate arrangement. Please find my contact details are as below
NAME : NVR MURTHY
Contact number :9959144799
mail id :venkatmurty@yahoo.co.in
Keerthi Chowdary

Jan 8, 2016

Unable to get money back

I booked a ticket today ,money got debited from redbus wallet but ticket not booked journey details are
Vuyyuru to Hyderabad on 3/1/2016 for Durga Malleswari travels with seat num 37
Please help me regarding this

Thank you for writing to redBus. We are currently working on your request and will respond to you within 24 hours.

Your reference number is RB-22122015-353219 (please quote this reference number for any future correspondence regarding this query).

redBus Support Team
Dear Keerthi Indira,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
With respect to your below email, we wish to inform you that we have forwarded your request to the concerned team and we would keep you posted within 48 working hours.
We hope to serve you again in the future.
Aslaam B,
Redbus.in.

The above is the prblm I faced and mailed this on 22/12/2015 to red bus no information regarding this till now.

Please take some action against this
PL.MUTTHIAH

Jul 5, 2015

Ticket cancellation

Bus ticket no. TH7X87223968
Travel date :02.07.2015
Dep.time : 6pm
Mail id: venkaat_pl@yahoo.co.in

The above tkt is cancelled on 02.07.2015 4.30pm by me.But in your system the tkt is not cancelled.

For your information we book another tkt in red bus in same day.That ticket no.TH7X74788674.
The same complaint is lodged on two days before.For this complaint we got a call from ph.no.7087753476.They ask my debit card no.I am not giving the no.
Kindly arrange to send refund.
Dushyanth Balguri

Nov 27, 2014

REGARDING WORST SERVICE OF RED BUS

HAI ,
I have booked two tickets from Hyderabad to Mumbai on 16th Nov 2014 . Actually the tickets were not confirmed but an amount of INR 1400 had been deducted from my account . I was wondering how the amount will be deducted without confirming my tickets . It has been 12 days since the amount had been deducted . The service-center executives are not at all responding .
kindly get back to the issue and sort this issue pronto..

CONT : 8125304043
MAIL ID : sai.dushyant@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2013

More amount deducted for Cancellation

I have booked ticket from Hyderabad to Trichur on Red bus. Due to some reason i have cancelled my ticket on 22nd March 2013. I have informed their customer care to cancel my ticket over phone they confirmed that i will be refunded Rs.1180/- and cancellation charges will be Rs.220/- out of Rs.1400/- it is recorded, but they refunded only Rs.980/-. Then i called their customer care about this, they confirmed that their company policy has changed now they can't refund the promised amount which is Rs.1180/- . So i request all of you (who ever books ticket -- Bus, Train or Air) to please do not book the tickets by Red Bus.

Feb 1, 2013

Ticket sold with invalid information and not returning the money

Hi Sir, I have booked a ticket on 09th Jan 2013 from Red Bus online with below details:

From: Hyderabad
To: Vijayawada
Ticket No: "TF2B98333764"
PNR No: "RSKQAKY47393393"
Passenger Name: "Mr G S V SRINIVAS"
Seat: G1.
Scheduled Departure: 10:20 PM
Boarding Point: KPHB (near chandana brothers).

I booked the ticket at around 9:30 PM on the same day. We got a call that my sister's health is not good and was advised for MRI scan and so booked the ticket for my Brother-In-law.

After booking the ticket, called the number given in the ticket was given driver number which I called and was told to wait at the boarding point. My Brother-In-Law reached the Boarding point by 10PM and waited for 30 min. Still the bus didn't came and so called the driver number again.

To my surprise I was told the bus left the said point at 9:30PM itself... means by the time I bought the ticket, it left the destination???? Then why was the ticket sold by Red Bus to me giving wrong info of the starting time?

When I called the bus driver again asking why was then we were told to wait there when called earlier, giving some lame excuses saying the actual bus went to repair and so it was clubbed with another bus which actually left at 9:30 etc... Seems these vendors are clubbing multiple buses based on passengers and playing games.

In any case, I immediately called back Red Bus explaining the same. I was told to wait in the call and will get back to my after talking to the Vendor... I waited in the call for 20 min.. but there wasn't any response. The Vendor (phone number in the ticket) was switched off when I tried.

I reported this through mail In next couple of hours and got a reply from Red Bus initially that they are looking into this and later after a couple of days got reply saying there were others that boarded the same bus on given date. But they never confirmed the time though. I raised the same point again and was told will get back to me again but till now... never got back.

It was not of money but the way these Vendors and a reputed site like Red Bus are playing together. Especially with the situation in which we booked the ticket it was WORSE experience and with the way Red Bus is responding, I am very very disappointed.

I request whomever concerned to consider my complaint and do the needful.

Raja Sekhar K

Jul 7, 2011

Wrong information

I booked a bus ticket for hyd-vizag through online with the RedBus In. It was booked for the 7th July, 2011. They booked it in the Reddy Travels. I had booked for the ac bus and they had charged me according to that ac bus which was Rs.650. It was scheduled for 5:20 PM . When I reached the said bus stop , I found no bus over there and I enquired from the travel agents. They said there was no bus for that specified date and time leaving from Hyd to vizag for that day. When I asked why did they do that booking even when they knew there wasnt any bus for that time, they blamed the Redbus . When we enquired from the Redbus , they just had a sorry and they said they will return our money after a week. I was fooled by this service badly. I dint know what to do that time.
I request you to please take special care in booking your bus tickets from this service because you never know when you can get fooled in midst of a unknown place and crowd.

Jun 17, 2011

Ticket Cancellation money not refunded

I booked my bus ticket by REDBUS on 21 May 2011(Ticket number (TIN): TD6K39963447 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad for dated 29 May 2011 that tckt amount was 880/- Rs. and cancelled it on 28 May( tracking number is 5649276. )

But my problem is that still i have not received that refund amount in my bank account and in received cancellation mail you mention that i will return that amount within 5 days( For your reference i am forwarding your mail with this mail).

Why they are not refunding my cancellation amount and my request is to please refund my money . please give me response as soon as possible.

Looking forward for your cooperation and quick response.

iam pasting the mail which i got from REDBUS after cancellation.

from redBus Cashier TicketMaster@redbus.in
to santu2siri@gmail.com
date Sun, May 29, 2011 at 12:22 AM
subject redBus ticket cancelled (TIN: TD6K39963447)
Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.

hide details May 29

Dear Mr. santosh kumar,

We processed your refund request on 29-May-2011. Your tracking number is 5649276.

The refund amount is Rs.792.
Your bank will take 5 working days to credit the amount to your account.
The cancellation fee for this transaction is Rs.88.

Ticket details:
Ticket number (TIN): TD6K39963447
From: Visakhapatnam
To: Hyderabad
Date of journey: Sunday, May 29, 2011
Travels: Kesineni Travels HYD
Bus type: Volvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2)
Boarding time: 09:00 PM
No of seats: 1
Seat number: 28

Please feel free to write to our customer care at support@redBus.in for any clarification.

Best regards,
Team redBus

Apr 4, 2011

Non-Refunding the amount on cancellation of the Ticket, which was booked within the span of 1 Hour on 10th May,2010

Dear Sir, 4/4/2011

I have not received my payment so far.

Ref; No. given is 4480554- against which Rs. 380/- was collected by your company.

There is an information printed immediately after booked and it says"

Quote:

Attention : Your payment of rs 380/- was received by us redbus but ticket could not be issued! your reference number is 4480554

What to do?
1. You may try to book your tickets again Rs. 380/- will be refunded to you by Sunday March 06, 2011

2. or our Executive will get in touch with you within the next 2 hours. He/She will either book the ticket for you or process for the refund.

UNQUOTE;

Sir, we are in April first week, when will I get the payment.

Pls respond to my mail id moorthyrk007@gmail.com and let me know the course of action. Alternatively, if you have already made the payment pls let me know the proof of payment and to which bank it was sent.

An early reply solicited.
R. Krishnamoorthy
User19885

May 10, 2010

I am SM. Rabbani. I have used the site "http://www.redbus.in" to book my travel ticket with my Credit Card. I booked the Ticket for "Kaveri Kamakshi Travels". The Ticket was booked from
Hyderabad to Vijayawada on 10th May 2010 at 6:15 PM. My journey time was "11:15 PM on the same day[10th May 2010]". The total fare was Rs. 460.00

Due to some plan change, I tried to cancel the ticket. It was not allowed to do so. So, I tried to call the "RedBus" customer care on phone. They were saying that as per some "Travel's rules", it can be cancelled before to the 12 hours of journey time i.e., "11:15 PM on the same day[10th May 2010]".

But I was booked my ticket at 6:15PM and tried to cancel by 7:10 PM. So there is 4 hours grace time for the bus to reach at my boarding point. So there is chance for the travels that any other seeking people can book the ticket.

They are refusing to cancel the ticket. Please do the Justice for us.

SM. Rabbani,
rabbani.sm@gmail.com

TASMAC - Charges more than MRP, NO BILL
    I have one doubt regarding liquor bought from any TASMAC...
    Ibps - less marks in pre
    Sir I have attempted 61 question 40 reasoning and 21...
    BOB BANK - DONOT REFUND MY CASH
    DONOT REFUND MY CASH i have used BOB Debit card for...
    UKSRTC bus service - worst condition of bus and missbehave of conductor
    Dear concern, I am travelling in UKSRTC AC bus from...
    MSEB-Mahavitran - Open power dp
    In garibacha wada , dombivali west there open pole light...
    paytm - Payment done by other with using my net banking
    Today i analysis my bank statement there is two...
    Make My Trip - MOBILE APP
    MMT IS LAUNCHED MMT BLACK SCHEME I REGISTERS IN THIS...
    HDFC Bank - Employ want bribe
    Respected sir My name is...
    Dish TV - Wrong Number Rechage
    My VC/RMN -01516382826 Wrong VC/RMN...
    DNA - Not working and bed service
    I am daily call and mail but not slove my problem