redbus.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.com

Heenatab

Redbus- No refund and modification

This is regarding a ticket I booked with redbus on 11 November 2017 at 07:30pm in the evening for a journey for 12th November . The website was made up that way that I was trying to book on 12th November 2017 but due to non availability of seats it took em eto 11th November 2017 again and I was thinking it is 12th november and it did not give me any intimation. However, I called redbus at 07.40pm just 10 mins later but they said they cannot cancel nor will they modify the ticket booked just 5 minutes back.

I also told them if you want please deduct some % and refund rest but they have just cheated me with Rs1030 and they said they won't do anything and I have lost entire amount now. Can you please help me and take action against redbus.

PNR number:48815099748-11691560
Ticket number:TKC733064944
Destination: Bellary to Bangalore
Date booked 11 November 2017

Heena
Prashansa Chauhan

Pathetic bus service ever

My sister was travelling from Lucknow to Jaipur - Shatabdi Travels.
Conductor for enforcing my sister to share her seat with a guy even though a girl was ready to swap her seat. When she was on her seat conductors with 3-4 guys came around and were shouting loudly and calling her name. They snatched her phone. Eventually she was able to take her phone back but the way conductors and drivers treated her was not at all acceptable. They were even drunk and they dropped her out of Jaipur telling her that it is Jaipur where there was no transport.

I would really like you to take an action against them.

Prashansa Chauhan

Pathetic Experience ever

My sister was travelling from Lucknow to Jaipur - Shatabdi Travels.

I would really like you to take an action against them.

pradnya deshmukh

Nov 3, 2017

Bus ticket refund

Hi. I am ms. Pradnya Deshmukh.
I have booked Shivneri ticket from Aurangabad to Pune , 18.10.2017, 5pm. bus.Details as follows:
TKB 780066210,

PNR 30271383/188693/2136043362

Due to MSRTC strike, bus cancelled. ST depot refused to refund.Made complaint to REd Bus customer care no.
Received SMS on 25.10.2017, Proposal no.33165262, regarding refund request from IBIBO GROUP PRIVATE LIMITED has been processed on your card and will reflect in your account within 10 working days.SMS on 25th Oct.2017 Still not received the amt. of rs.797/-

Plz. do the needful at the earliest. I have already informed the customer care no. also.
Somnath Rawale

Oct 28, 2017

Wrong dropping point

I have booked online ticket on 26/10/17 on redbus app. From basmat to pune-nigadi on 26/10/17
Ticket no. TKBP72372224 and PNR:66511495
travels name: Prasanna (Swami travels)
bus no.
MH-20 AT4545 my seat no. 21,22 as per details bus time is 8:30pm but it came at 9:00pm and as per my dropping point stop was Pune Nigadi but bus stop at sangamvadi points wrong and away from nigadi.also many passengers facing same issue.after that we went to private auto to our locations by paid 500Rs extra money. So please consider my complaints details and take action and also refund my extra charges amount due to wrong dropping points of bus. And refund extra amount charges into my account as soon as possible.
Thanks & regards
Somnath R.
merlinjerald

Oct 24, 2017

redbus ticket no: tkad56444581 is not accepted by the bus operator

I was booked in red bus on 17/09/2017 for travel on 15/10/2017 from chennai - marthandam in pauls travels seat no :7 & 8(it is diwali time). But the bus operater told we have another person on this seat also your redbus ticket is not valid one. So we feaced hard time & we had pay for another seats in the same bus and we continue the travel. I need refund from the redbus for that ticket no.
I HAD CONTACTED REBUS CUSTOMER CARE FOR SEVERAL TIME THEY DIN'T RESPOND FOR REFUND OF MY MONEY.
Raj_1234

Oct 23, 2017

Ticket number: TKBJ39399939

I had a very painful experience while travelling by RedBus service. First off, the bus had not arrived at boarding point and provided contact number is switched off and when i am trying to talk on RedBus help desk they people misguide approx 4 hours .
I lost an entire day along with which our official meetings were cancelled due to the negligence and greedy attitude of the redbus service.
I need a complete reimbursement.
Akhil James

Oct 7, 2017

Ticket number: TKAD73104683

I had a very painful experience while travelling in this bus. First off, the bus had arrived late, and during the travel, we had to halt in two toll gates for more than two hours for clearance from the authorities. Instead of reaching the destination at 7 am, the bus was ceased at 8:00 am in Coimbatore by the Road Transport authorities for not following the rules. We were told by the bus driver that an alternative bus would be provided within 15 minutes. We had called the bus operator several times and at each call, they mentioned that the bus would arrive within half an hour. There was no sign of any bus and we were left stranded in the RTO office till 11:30 am. To our surprise, we realised the bus driver had disappeared with no information to any of the passengers around 12:00 pm. We had immediately contacted the REDBUS and had received no help. Finally, we had to make our own arrangements along with a few other passengers and had reached our destination with great difficulty at 7 pm.
We lost an entire day along with which our official meetings were cancelled due to the negligence and greedy attitude of the bus operator.
I need a complete reimbursement.
rohith.mukundan

Oct 2, 2017

Redbus not taken any action against Aeon connect for cancelling the trip for price hike and relaunching in Redbus

I have booked a ticket to travel from Hyderabad to Kerala on 1st Sept 2017 through Red Bus. At the time of booking 14th Aug i have paid 2100rs and got a conformation. Later on the same week i was surprised to see the msg that Aeon connect have withdrawn their service from Red bus and your refund will be initiated. Today 22nd Aug I could see the same bus listed again with a whooping hiked price of 3500rs and they expect to take people for granted to pay the out of the world price. I will try my best neither me, nor any of my known persons will use Red Bus or Aeon Connect service if this issue is not solved.
Praveen shardul

Sep 29, 2017

Bus cancelled

I have booked a ticket from mumbai to surat for today but early morning i have got massage from paulo travels that "Hello, your Bus code Jodhpur from goa to jodhpur via mumbai is cancelled due to sudden breakdown. Very sorry please collect your refund www.paulotravels.com" so kindly refund my ticket amount..please find below details:
Name: praveen shardul
Mobile: 9930624823
Mail id: praveen.shardul29@gmail.com
Ticket no.: TKAQ75644002
PNR No.: 105975899-1652623
kalaanirudhan

Sep 28, 2017

not permitted to travel in bus

I booked a ticket for my son from chennai to Trivandrum(kerala) with SRM transports through redbus.com on 27-9-2017. Due to Navratri holidays most of the bookings were full and I searched for many options and i was getting the availability of one seats in SRM transport . I had entered all the details including gender(obviously male as the booking was for my son).the payment was also successful.The ticket was costing me Rs. 1979 including all the charges. Idid the booking from Pune online .(Maharashtra).The boarding time was at 9 pm and when my son reached the starting point the travels told that the seat was pre allotted for ladies and hence gents are not allowed to travel in that seat In the ticket nothing was mentioned about his gender though while booking I have selected male in gender column.(the ticket showed only his name and seat number which was 7) .How could I guess that the seat number allotted was reserved for gents or ladies. If it is reserved for ladies, why the system had accepted the booking when i selected male? My self and my husband sitting at PUne couldn't do anything but to request the travellers to accommodate my son in the bus . the travellers did nothing but washed their hands off by saying that its not their mistake but that of the booking agency so I need to contact redbus(which was my online booking agent ).we tried all the numbers available on net for redbus.com but in vain. by the time the bus had left without taking my son . we not only lost our money but also it has left us with a state of shock and trauma. I am definitely lodging a complaint with consumer form for this
ALONA S

Sep 11, 2017

REFUND

I AM PRAVEEN. I HAVE BOOKED A BY LOGGING IN REDBUS.IN BUT THE TRASACTION WAS FAILED. SUDDENLY I GOT A CALL FROM REDBUS NAMELY, LUCKY AJAY(TRUE CALLER) AND THE MOB NO IS 7020214992. HE SAID HE IS FROM REDBUS AND HE WILL SEND TICKETS TO MY MAIL ID AND I COULD PAY BY QUIKWALLET, NEED NOT TO TRY FROM FIRST. AND HE SENT ME THAT I GOT TOO.
TICKET, HAVING FOUR SEATS (Ticket ID: 1818073) FROM THIRUVANANTHAPURAM TO CHENNAI FOR 5TH SEPTEMBER. LATER I HAVE CANCELLED IT. AS PER THE MAIL CONFIRMATION I WILL BE CHARGED 860 RS AND BALANCE CAN BE CREDITED.
I USED TO CALL AGAIN AND AGAIN TO REDBUS CUSTOMER CARE SPOKE TO Mr.SHANKAR AND Mr.IMRAN ,SENIOR SUPERVISORS AND Mr.Dheeraj also.

First they said they have trouble of technical problem and to wait for 12 hours later 48 hours. And this is 12th of september . after that said it is some malpractice found in my wallet so they need bank account details and they will send money to bank account. So I said if suspicious not to put in wallet only do in my bank account. Mr. Shankar said Ajay, one who booked the ticket has done some malpractices in my wallet. If so also its your staff because when i try to book in redbus I got his call if he is a fraud and called from fake mob then your website is hacked and what security you provide. And if insecurity you have drop this service. And I am receiving a mail from redbus noreply stating that your problem is resolved. Who resolved and how nothing .

Today I go to consumer forum Vazhuthacaud , trivandrum taking 100 rs DD and they will handle the issue.

so pls be careful when you book through redbus. Especially careful to call from Lucky Ajay(7020214992).
AJAYRAMPILLA

Sep 8, 2017

Ticket no.TKU9U73958756
Worst service from red bus team, No action against on travels. Just simply taking there services from travels and placing in red bus.

I booked a ticket with Morning star service on saturday from Vijayawada to Bangalore and the bus is cancelled on Friday 1sept-17 . If it is cancelled means,As per Red bus policy they have to inform to red bus. They didn't do it.

On Friday 1sept. evening I received a call from morning star travels no.9247071116 & 9247071114 saying that bus is cancelled and changed the service to semi sleeper. I told them not interested, As I'm holding a 6 months baby it's difficult to travel and asked for my refund it will be credit with in 3 working days.The next movement I called to redbus customer care regarding did the morning star travels informed to red bus or not. Red bus team told me no, they did inform and I told him to raise a complaint. No complaint was raised against this issue.

On Sunday I called to redbus team regarding for my refund they told me, call to morning star travels for my refund status. I did the same. If the service is cancelled means every time Customer has to take care has a fool or what..?? for the refund status. keep on calling to red bus and morning star.

On Monday, I called again to redbus for the status, no change in my refund status and Complaint was booked against this issue after passing 3days no.1170434 &1805956

On Wednesday I called to morning star they told it's refunded to red bus. on the same day I called to red bus they told me no refund is credited.

On Thursday, I called to Red bus to take an action on travels because morning star didn't inform on bus cancellation to redbus. Morning star staff keep calling to each individual to inform about cancellation of bus service and saying changing of bus service for not loose there money.

How many days, you will took to refund it almost 7days passed... t's my money.. I'm not using any morning star and red bus money.
AJAYRAMPILLA

Sep 8, 2017

Ticket no:TK9U73958756
Worst service from red bus team, No action against on travels. Just simply taking the services from travels and placing in red bus.

On Monday, I called again to redbus for the status, no change in my refund status and Complaint was booked against this issue after passing 3days no.1170434 & 1806842.

How many days, you will took to refund almost 7days passed... it's my money.. I have not used any morning star and red bus money.
Ravi Raj

Sep 4, 2017

Worst service

I had booked a ticket from Hyderabad to Warangal in Diwakar bus. Bording time was 5:30AM and i reached the pick-up point by 5AM. I had not received any contact no or bus no. On ticket what no was mentioned on that no one was receiving the call. I had waited there till 6AM then called to Red bus customer care. They also have given me 3-4 no but was not reachable. The told that they will call me back. After 6:30AM i got from red bus and they said that Diwakar travels no one responding the call of them also and asked me to take some alternative. I had a very urgen meeting in Warangal by 9AM and i was unable to reach there. Due to this i got a very high amount financila loose and also got warning from my company.
I will launch an FIR to Red bus and Diwakar bus both.
Ganesh Elumalai

Sep 1, 2017

Red Bus - Ticket Booking

I recently booked the hotel through redbus only for the reason that they announced that check in time is 6:00 AM is allowed . But actually it is very false statement to attract more booking through their mode. I visited the hotel at 9:00 AM I have been informed by hotel receptionist that they are maintaining the standard check-in time 12 PM to 12 PM . So I have to wait till 12 PM I have made an argument with them and at last they are requested me to pay additional 200 Rupees to a lot some other room. I denied that proposal after a long struggle I a got a room in that hotel but not the same which I booked. I have mailed this issue to redbus team. But not getting proper response. They simply say you issue ticket is closed and we have forwarded to your email to hotels@redbus.in. I strongly recommend any one not to go hotel room booking with redbus site. They attracting more customer by providing false promises.
ramchaitu

Sep 1, 2017

Never Go with Pilgrimage

I have booked pilgrimage ticket PL6448500101. There is great confusion in getting details. Confirmed booking says, supposed to get Darshan ticket in 4hrs, if you call them they will say darshan ticket will be provided on Travel day.

Very pathetic costumer care support. Complain thousand times they will not provide complaint number or mail reply. Till last minute you will be confused to travel or not.

I SUGGEST NEVER GO WITH REDBUS.
Sudeshna_Sen

Aug 12, 2017

I booked a ticket at Redbus for 12th Aug'17

Ticket no: TK9746738243

I had booked the ticket for 12th August but no bus has come for the pickup even when I try to contact them no has helped me to get the bus driver contact details as well.

After an hour they come over the phone call with the contact number of the Bus driver. I really thought they are just making us fool. What can I do with that number even my bus has already been gone before hours from somewhere else.

If I didn't get my full refund I will take help form advocate for legal actions. for the harassment and cheating/fraud.

Just now I have booked another ticket and the bus timing at 9:30* pm (tonight). I want my full refund along with the compensation.

Sudeshna Sen
Manuchaudhary

Aug 10, 2017

Refund

I booked a ticket at Redbus on 5th August.

Ticket no: TK9273398493
PNR no: 62824648

I had booked the ticket for 5th August but the system booked the ticket for my parents for 6th August. we stood at bus stand for 5 hours to get another bus. I even called the number given by you in ticket but he just said that ticket is not for today. I canceled the ticket next day after them reaching destination. I just got rs 555 as refund. It was not my fault if system booked ticket for 6th. I should get full refund.

Please resolve this issue

Manu
Manuchaudhary

Aug 10, 2017

Ticket booked for wrong date by system

I booked a ticket at Redbus on 5th August.

Ticket no: TK9273398493
PNR no: 62824648

Please resolve this issue

Manu
maheshubr

Aug 7, 2017

refund

I had booked Konduskar bus from Aurangabad to Mumbai having MMT booking id: NU76041990796769. And no any call or emails about cancellation of relevant bus.
and so much delay in refund process by MMT, Konduskar and Redbus also!!!
Kindly look after to your customers!!!
Thank you!!!
razeensab

Jul 25, 2017

Worst Service

what an irresponsible idiots. . Plz remove SRS Travels from your website. Very worst service never ever I have seen . I have booked the ticket from Bangalore to tenkasi through red bus for 12 July 2017. I was waiting for Bengaluru to Tenkasi bus in kalasipalayam SRS bus stand from 5.45 PM & the boarding time is 7.45 PM . The bus has arrived & started to tenkasi, but we three passengers waiting for announcement & frequently asking SRS staffs about the bus & they told it'll come . Finally they boarded us in velankanni bus to catch the tenkasi bus in Wilson garden, but, the tenkasi bus didn't wait in Wilson garden, and so on bus stops he didn't stop, meanwhile we were traveling like a bus cleaners in velankanni bus till hosur. At last we caught the bus at hosur, I asked the bus drivers and his assistant, "why didn't u wait for us" they said "our office person has told to start ." what an irresponsible answers . They stopped in hosur only to load the goods. Otherwise we didn't caught the bus. So, Their only motivation is to load the goods as than passenger . I think SRS better to change their Omni bus services into load lorries. Never think about their passenger who are they boarded & who has to be boarded . Even I was in SRS bus stand (origin) itself they didn't​ care then how about the late comers . They never call them . KPN, Royals are most better than these idiots .
T Alvi Kutty

Jun 1, 2017

Delay in refund amount Rs5680/-

I have booked sleeper bus tickets by Kallada travels on 5.5.2017 from Perinthalmanna Kerala to Chennai through red bus online.While booking ticket my payments was debited from SBI Account and later on a reference No 138992145 was received by me by mentioning that ticket was not booked. I have consulted the same from the customer care,they informed that due to network problem your ticket was not confirmed the amount debited from your account will be refunded back to your account with in 3-4 days. You have to book a fresh by making another payment and I have booked 4 sleeper tickets by paying again travelled by Kallada Travells from Perintalmanna to Chennai on 5.5.2017.
Kindly refund the amount of Rs 5680 debited from my account vide referenceNo. 138992145

T Alvi kutty, Mob.No. 9476092372
mail.i.d. talvikutty69@gmail.com
sitanshu96

May 20, 2017

Red bus refund not donei had booked

I had tried booking two bus tickets from redbus on 26th for travelling on 28th Evening. The ticket was not booked and money 673 was deducted from my account and till now it is not refunded.they sent me the msg with proposal no 19001386. but money did not come in my account. Again on complaining they gave me the request no 1060488, but in vain till now my money is not refunded.

I suggest that do not book from Red bus, they cheat you and i will never book through Red Bus.

Sitanshu Kaul---9719947980
naveensb

May 19, 2017

PATHETIC SERVICE & COORDINATION

I had hired a bus through Red-bus for 17th & 18th May to Davanagere (Red-bus ticket# 2N9CJDZ4VS). Initially it was a different bus which was committed and on the day of travel, got a call saying that driver is on some emergency and sending a different bus. The bus which was sent seems to be a spare bus in a very shabby state. Seats in pathetic condition, audio video not working and during return the bus wipers were not working when it started raining and had to stop the bus till rain slowed down. This was one of the bad experience i had for the first time with Red-bus and i feel not to recommend to any of my friends or relatives in near future with such a shabby service. Customer care executives used to call up every 2 hours until payment was done. I couldn't see a single executive calling up post that. It was such shame. I had called up so many times during travel days for complaining and none of them turned around. i would term this JUST PATHETIC SERVICE.

Shopping sasta online.con - Product Differentiation
    3 item delivered wrong and 1st samsung power bank 20000...
    online shoes order - did not receive my order
    My sister has ordered the shoes on my behalf on the date...
    Lost my powerglasses on my birth - Forgot my powerglasses
    I forgot my power glasses in the train 12451 on...
    Isolux ingenieria - Put wrong UAN on pf number
    Dear sir, I resigned ISULUX INGENIERIA on 30/11/2014....
    care---paytm.com - IRCTC Ticket _ Transaction Failed
    Since one month I have not received my money back. I...
    IRCTC - Refund not received
    Date of cancellation: 09 Nov 2017 Train no.17221 Pnr...
    IRCTC Transaction Failed-Refund - Money deduct but ticket not booked
    I tried to book a ticket Whose transaction...
    Make My Trip.com - Not refunding my money
    Hi I had made a booking with make my trip. Com. Later i...
    domestic expert solution - Domestic Expert Solution
    This is a fraud company. We had inqyired about maid...