redbus.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.com

T Alvi Kutty

Jun 1, 2017

Delay in refund amount Rs5680/-

I have booked sleeper bus tickets by Kallada travels on 5.5.2017 from Perinthalmanna Kerala to Chennai through red bus online.While booking ticket my payments was debited from SBI Account and later on a reference No 138992145 was received by me by mentioning that ticket was not booked. I have consulted the same from the customer care,they informed that due to network problem your ticket was not confirmed the amount debited from your account will be refunded back to your account with in 3-4 days. You have to book a fresh by making another payment and I have booked 4 sleeper tickets by paying again travelled by Kallada Travells from Perintalmanna to Chennai on 5.5.2017.
Kindly refund the amount of Rs 5680 debited from my account vide referenceNo. 138992145

T Alvi kutty, Mob.No. 9476092372
mail.i.d. talvikutty69@gmail.com
sitanshu96

May 20, 2017

Red bus refund not donei had booked

I had tried booking two bus tickets from redbus on 26th for travelling on 28th Evening. The ticket was not booked and money 673 was deducted from my account and till now it is not refunded.they sent me the msg with proposal no 19001386. but money did not come in my account. Again on complaining they gave me the request no 1060488, but in vain till now my money is not refunded.

I suggest that do not book from Red bus, they cheat you and i will never book through Red Bus.

Sitanshu Kaul---9719947980
naveensb

May 19, 2017

PATHETIC SERVICE & COORDINATION

I had hired a bus through Red-bus for 17th & 18th May to Davanagere (Red-bus ticket# 2N9CJDZ4VS). Initially it was a different bus which was committed and on the day of travel, got a call saying that driver is on some emergency and sending a different bus. The bus which was sent seems to be a spare bus in a very shabby state. Seats in pathetic condition, audio video not working and during return the bus wipers were not working when it started raining and had to stop the bus till rain slowed down. This was one of the bad experience i had for the first time with Red-bus and i feel not to recommend to any of my friends or relatives in near future with such a shabby service. Customer care executives used to call up every 2 hours until payment was done. I couldn't see a single executive calling up post that. It was such shame. I had called up so many times during travel days for complaining and none of them turned around. i would term this JUST PATHETIC SERVICE.
naveensb

May 19, 2017

PATHETIC SERVICE & COORDINATION

2N9CJDZ4VS

I had hired a bus through Redbus for 17th & 18th to Davanagere (Ticket#2N9CJDZ4VS). The Bus Operator (Poornima Tours) initially had provided a different bus and was suddenly changed on the day of travel, got a call saying that driver is on some emergency and sending a different bus. The bus which was sent was in a very shabby state (seems to be spare bus). Seats in pathetic condition, audio video not working and during return the bus wipers were not working when it started raining and had to stop the bus till rain slowed down. This was one of the bad experience i had for the first time with Redbus and i feel not to reccommend to any of my friends or relatives in near future with such a shabby service. Customer care executives used to call up every 2 hours untill payment was done. I couldnt see a single executive calling up post that. Such a Shabby service who seem to care about you untill payment was made. I had called up so many times during travel days for complaining and none of them turned around. i would term this JUST PATHETIC SERVICE.
Aishwarya_Palagummi

May 18, 2017

refund not received

Ticket number (TIN): TK5W26237484
From: Bangalore
To: Hyderabad
Date of journey: Sunday, May 07, 2017
Travels: Jabbar Travels Bangalore

My bus was cancelled by the operator on May 4th. I called your irresponsible customer care hell lot of times for money refund. I was told that my money will be refund by 14th of May. Today is 18th and no refund yet. This the the worst service I have ever seen. is redbus following any damn standards! that was the 1st time I have used redbus and am never gonna use this again, also make sure that my friends also don't use this stupid service. please go and get some bloody business moral and don't cheat customers like this.
iamkartik099

Apr 29, 2017

refund amount not received yet

TICKET Number : TK5A89436232
PNR number : UNI180348

Still i have not received my refund amount of Rs.1700 on account of cancellation of bus operator by himself ( UNIVERSAL TRAVELS from chennai to Mayiladuthurai on 4/13/2017 12:00:00AM )
I thoroughly enquired with my bus operator regarding the refund process.,he confirmed that he had done all the procedures from his side and remaining steps should be carried out from Redbus only.I got various mails from redbus stated that refund process has been initiated on 4/21/2017 9:22 PM and expected Refund Date : 4/28/2017 9:22 PM
And another mail said that my service ticket ID : 918388 has been resolved and that ticket was closed then. And it added that your support executive had communicated the resolution to me via a separate mail and i also checked that mail from Salman sheriff.
I need a quick response from you sir
Its been almost 15 days since this problem arised
swap_ahire

Apr 18, 2017

NON REFUND

redBus Ticket - TK5B83627947 cancelled by bus operator on 12th April 2017. As per conversation with bus operator,
he has been sent you such request for the cancellation and refund fare to customer.
Also I had contact with redbus customer care but I didn't get proper response, yet fare is not refunded.
Please help me for refund.

Swapnil Ahire
+919028849145
harshvardhan singh deora

Apr 17, 2017

wrong dropping point

sir
red bus,

I have booked the ticket on 16.02.2017
From BANGLORE to Chennai on traveling date 16.2.2017.
BUS NUMBER - KA 01-D-4184 KALADA TRAVELS
TICKET NUMBER - TK5E93739928
SEAT NO - F3
PNR - ORED15198830

As per your website i have selected the dropping point PERUNGUDI in chennai. we have entered chennai by 12 am at night. and driver had dropped somewhere 22 km away from perungudi. Bus driver had told that he never go futher from that stop. Thats last dropping point. Many of the passengers were with me who were having same problem. Then i had booked a cab and paid 600 rs from that point to come perungudi.

I request you to kindly take the necessary action and PAY MY CAB CHARGES AND TRANSFER IT TO MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

HARSHVARDHAN SINGH
Sanjay Jain

Mar 17, 2017

REFUND OF BOOKING AMOUNT

Sir, My daughter booked 3 seats ticket TK 4D56622946 from Lucknow to Delhi for DT 15.3.2017.After booking we have come to know that booked tickets was for 14.3.2017 . So, immediately inform to red bus helpline no. and again booked 3 seats for 15.3.2017 in same bus service e-bus india.Ticket nos is TK4D29249594.But my daughter has not get any refund till now. So, kindly refund the money of above first booking.
Sanjay Jain, F/o Sakshi Jain who's e-mail in your records.
Sanjay Jain

Mar 17, 2017

Refund of booking amount

Sanjay Jain, F/o Sakshi Jain who's e-mail in your records.
dsn2603@rediffmail.com

Feb 20, 2017

Poor Redbus &Travels service - Driver w/o picking me up started the journey to chennai

Since I have been using redbus for a long time, I didn’t expect such a poor service from Redbus today.
We are booking bus tickets from different travels(not a familiar one) only based on your portal. So there should be some sort of filtering mechanism should exist when you list the travels details in your portal.

I have booked Airzone Travels(CBE to CHN SPL SEMI) ticket for Rs.1199.05 from your portal on Jan 29 2017.
SEAT No-24, DEP TIME – 9:00AM, DATE - 29-01-2007

I have reached CBE omni bus stand at 8:40PM itself. Then I tried to locate the travel office by using your ticket message. When I refer the landmark field its mentioned as “omni bus stand”, so that information is not helpful. Then I tried to call the no. which is mentioned in the ticket(Contact: 9715380888) @ 8:50PM. Provided mobile contact is switched off, at the same time I didn’t get any single call from the travels side.Then I immediately called Redbus customer care no(044-39412345) @ 8:51,8.53,9:05PM. I have explained the situation to customer support, they have provided couple of AirZone Travels contact nos.

Based on your support, I have called this no(9715387888) @ 9:11PM. I have conveyed to him that we are waiting for their bus in the omni bus stand. He asked me to wait in the omni bus stand entrance itself and bus will reach omni bust in another 10 mins. Then I was waiting there for another 10 mins and still I didn’t the see the bus & there is no proper response from travels side too. Then I tried to reach the same no(9715387888) @ 9:23PM,9:26PM and specified that we are waiting there for more than 25 mins, when the bus will start/reach omni bus stand. He asked immediately to go and board the bus asap which is going to leave the bus stand.

Since I couldn’t able to see the bus, I have checked with AirIndia travel cleaner(nearby person), he mentioned that Aizrzone bus is already left. When I tried to reach the AirZone travels, got a call from 7373731832 @9:27PM. She asked me to come to "SK Trvaels" office immediately.
She told that the bus is already left the omni bus stand without me.

There was a miscommunication between the travels and agent, she said that total persons boarding will be 17 but driver didn’t check the toalt ticket count details and not verified whether Sear No:24 is boarded or not. After Small discussion with driver & Agent, she suggested to me to take “SRIRAM TRAVELS” and get down in after “Karrumathampatti Tollgate” and gave Airzone travels driver no.( 9087081294 - Karthik). I accepted that, since I was with my kid.When I called the driver(9087081294 @9:41PM) , He asked me to come till “Karrumathampatti Tollgate” and then they will pickme up from that destination.

Then I boarded the temporary bus with my 3.5yrs old kid and seated in 1. Again I called the driver mentioned that I have boarded the temp bus and get down in the Tollgate 10:03PM. Again driver called me from this no(8531933441@22:11PM) and suggested me to come till “Perundurai Tollgate” and ask me to request the temp bus driver and cleaner for taking me till Perundurari.

I said these people are not even listening to my words, I cant speak then driver suggested me to talk directly to Airzone office. Then I tried to reach (9715387888) @ 10:15PM and explain the situation and suggested to look into this issue asap.

At the same time, I have tried to reach your customer care for any help(044-39412345 @10:21PM,10,26PM,10:41PM). But there is no response at all for a long time. And I didn’t get any call from Airzone driver and Airzone office regarding my boarding. Once the bus reached “Karrumathampatti Tollgate”, cleaner requested me to get down. I got down from that temp bus with my kid(he was sleeping)
Again I tried to reach (9715387888) @ 10:29,10:33PM, he said they will call me back asap.

I was literally stranded in the middle of the road(unknown place) with my kid even after paid rs.1200 for a ticket. Managing the sleeping kid with my laptop bag, I was trying to call your customer support one side and calling the travels and my wife respectively on other side. Really I got fed up and tired very much. I was not happy with your service because of my 3.5 yrs kid was sleeping on my shoulder in the open place. No one is there to support.

Then I got a call from (9715387888) @ 10:47, 10:58PM and requested me to plan my travel by my own. They couldn’t able to plan a trip for me, I was very much angry since almost after 3hrs they came this conclusion.
Later I got a call from 7373731831 travel agent @ 11:07PM to check whether I catched the bus or not. Finally redbus, Airzone, Sk travels all together make me to spend my 5hrs in the middle of the road with my kid and spoiled my Chennai trip plan.

Tomorrow I have a got an important meeting in my office that’s why I have choosen redbus portal to book a ticket. But due to miscommunication, negligence and poor service of you guyz, I have lost my time, energy and money.
Without any option, I have return back to Annur. That too there is no bus/cab service from that stop, I have tried to reach my in-law and it was very difficult to arrange the taxi from their side too. Finally they came to my stop @1PM and picked me and my kid from the unknown place. I have reached my home @ 1:30PM with my kid.

Seriously, I have got disturbed a lot by this stupid negligence and poor service. Redbus should consider to maintain their quality.
I have expect a complete refund with compensation for this issue.

Sakthi

CONTACT NO.7416710053
sandeep kumar reddy 1234

Feb 18, 2017

NOT REFUND

Unsuccessful ticket booking through rebus from vijayawada to pulivendula date 15/09/2016 night 05:45 pm but still Rs 475 was debited from my account. Already complaint is done but no response.Kindy refund my amount it is already 3 months past. But still I didnt get that refund amount please give me the update on this one ? PASSENGER DETAILS :sandeep kumar reddy CONTACT NO.7416710053
Rajrekha

Feb 16, 2017

Regarding Refund of money

I have booked my ticket from Chennai to Tirunelveli on 11.2.2017 due to some emergency I have cancelled my ticket but still I have not received my refund amount such an worst service with redbus cheating the people . Arrange to refund my money to my account .

Travels name Sri Raja Lakshmi Travels

KERALA LINES, OCT 8-1050

TIN-TJB632559857
PNR-TS-RB34752786HHA/470687/CHNRY
KALLADA G4-OCT 9-1027

I have been calling Redbus for 4 months and still no response. Each time they say we'll get back to you and after that there is no response. The worst customer care support ever. My impression on Redbus is totaaly gone. Worst online booking experience.

Kindly make the refund at the earliest or at least respond for the complaint properly once.

Rahul
Mansur Bagwan

Feb 10, 2017

Refund

Dear Sir / Mam,
Kindly attention
Today morning on date 10.2.2017 I have booked my ticket Anand to Aurangabad (10.2.17)with Punjab travels
I am also shoked amount is deducted from my account but ticket is not book due to some technical issue from your side
Reference no 127383975
I have waiting 5 to 6 hour for ticket confirmation but no any response from your representive
Refund my deducted amount Rupees 1240 without any further delay.

Warm Regards
Mansur Bagwan
Indi

Feb 8, 2017

I Need My Money

I have booked two tickets from my native to chennai. The bus was cancelled by hevay rain. After that I called so many times to get my money back to Redbus frauds, Still I didnt get back my money 90 days over today. Your kind of people only first want to beat. seriously your customer services is very very worst and your going to die soon. I have all the proof of my tickets and money, going to submit consumer today. For this kind of activity go and beg somewhere dont foolish peoples.
sankarganesh722

Feb 8, 2017

IRRESPONSIBLE AND WORST SERVICE and POOR BUS

Dear red bus,

I have booked the ticket on 2.02.2017
From Krishnagiri to Chennai on traveling date 5.2.2017 at Guru travel's by 11.00pm bus.

In this contingency, the said bus reported at the concern point at Krishnagiri on 12.45am at 6.02.2017.It is one hour forty five minutes delay. I am standing in road for my self, wife with two year baby. There is no information of delay massage from the concern travels and this is not a first time for us and this is 3rd time..i have so many time tried to travels mobile number was switched off. And bus also is not good condition for travelling

I request you to kindly take the necessary action against this Guru travel's and intimate to me on top priority basis other wise i file case against red bus.

Sankar Ganesh
Admin Officer
CIPET HO
Ministry of chemicals
Govt of India
Shruti Desai

Feb 6, 2017

Worst bus Patel tours and travels 2nd February 2017

I have booked my ticket from Mumbai to Ahemdabad on 17th January 2017 for the date on 2nd February 2017 of Patel travels pick up time of which was 8:25 pm from Vile Parle east.

First of all I was provided the wrong details of bus driver number than I was being waiting for one hour at stop and I was contacting this person of Patel travels whose number was provided for my help his number is 9833024764. This person was rudest and worst person who was shouting and disrespectful towards me.

Than after one hour late bus came in and the condition was worst than that the curtains were not proper bus quality was worst so I would request the team of red bus to take some serious step as being a lady I was having the worst experience ever.

Your urgent response and action on such ruthless behavior will be taken care for the safety.
Shruti Desai

Feb 6, 2017

Patel tours and travels 2nd February 2017

k damodhar

Feb 2, 2017

Refund my extra deducted amounts

sir ,
Ticket No. TK2K46333996
this ticket booking time payment was detected extra two times payment is charged so could you please Refund in my Account
if you have any doubt contact my mobile no. 77999033691 (Telugu costumer care only)
nileshnevgi1

Feb 1, 2017

Service Ticket ID: 565369

Service Ticket ID: 565369

- Bus didnt arrived, waited for 3 hours at bus point. bus timing was 10 PM, waited till 1 AM
- Not got a single call from Bus Operator, instead i called Multiple time on no - 8792917886 and i was asked to wait. all call same answer
- Same Seat number was assigned to one more person who was also waiting for the same Bus. he booked from Goibibo
- No call from redbus/Operator - i am awaiting for refund or positive reply from last 5 days. ticket was booked on 25th Jan
- got email from redbus stating case is closed without any refund
- worst service i have ever experienced till today
- one more person who was waiting for the same bus has got the Refund, (he booked from goibibo)
satavgopal

Jan 30, 2017

irrresoponsiile

My mother ms. Chandrakala satav for whom I had booked ticket in redBus from pune to nandura in global travels PNR 83240821 seat no 14 dated 30/01/2016.Driver &conductor has left my mother in d middle journey between nandura &nimgaon unknown place ..Is this your services without responsibility of caring passengers.Very disappointing service from redBus who r providing such type of travels.my father aged 60. had to suffer in the cold weather at unknown place because of careless driver globle travels.if this is the situation I'm dissatisfied with redBus services and I complaint to take action globle travel .
anilsatao

Jan 30, 2017

Worst bus, worst behavier of driver

I was traveling from Pune to Khamgaon bus My TIN NoTK2J42245859, PNR 81962247-1775008 Shree Gajanan travels.
When i reached & called travel person then they said bus is Anuska. The bus is so worst. Not clean, not on time. stoped on stupid place where you can't go for the toilet. Driver is not taken care of time. I reached khamgaon at 10.45 Am. its khamgaon time is 6.30 Am. I request you to please stop the Shree Gajanan travels. & Anush bus service from RED BUS. I also request you to please refund my half payment.

Anil
Dipam

Jan 26, 2017

Worst service i have ever seen

Worst worst worst..... my name is dipam sonawala.me and my wife are going to nathdhwara(27.01.16) for our prayers from red bus.in. threw rishabh travels.here are the points for our complaints.
_bus was late for 1.5 hour from our pick point(amit nagar circle,vadodara)
_at 5 am they shift us in non a/c bus from a/c bus at udaipur
_bus driver is very poor.all people are complaing from that place
_ my wife have a problem of slipped disc and she was in pain coz of this poor service

They didnt mention about changing of bus.We have paid already paid full amount to them.
If anything happen to my wife(slipped disc problem) i will sue this people to court.

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...