Rediff.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Rediff.com

adarshmalh

Oct 28, 2021

old mails not opening

I had my mail id [email protected] When I tried to open mails of 2013 some mails are opening but for some mails it says " we are unable to process your request right now, Try after some time".This message is repeated even if I tried at different computers and net works. Please resove

Jun 29, 2017

My rediffmail not opening instead telling invaid userid

This is a very very long back i am opening and don't carry the mobile number as well to generate the OTP and instead if i try to login now it is telling that invalid userid. Please help me out in this as this is very important to me.
My user-id : [email protected]

Awaiting for your response....

Thanks.....
Clayton Fernandes

Feb 25, 2017

Unable to login due to

Hi, I cant log in to my mail id and its showing wrong password and when I am using forgot password option to send me code via phone
...i am not getting any code .Please check it out and sort out this problem ASAP. I used this account from so many years. I have also forgotten my alternative e-mail ID password.
My ID is [email protected]
aashish.dafaria

Aug 5, 2016

MAIL NOT OPENING - TREAT THIS URGENT

I have received a mail on 19.11.2009 my ID and the same
is not opening. It says we are unable to process
my request and to tr later. There is an urgency
and I request you to kindly look into my issues
faced and do the needful and rectify the same.

ID - [email protected]

Ph - 8056909094

Aug 3, 2016

rediff mail is not opening

my rediffmail is not opening
i am not able to open the rediff mail and as the mail id is very old i do not remember registered mobile no,alternate mail id etc.please help me out

the hero

Jul 3, 2015

unable to login to my rediff email account

When I am trying to login my email id
[email protected] is saying this is invalid user name and password. Also I m trying to recover my password on my mobile no. 9411090734 not sending any OTP . Please help me.
Manohararhas.j

Feb 17, 2015

My rediff mail account is not openig

My rediffmail account is not opening inspite of several attempts please help. [email protected]
Sivakumar Murugaiah

Dec 19, 2014

My rediffmail not opening

hi ,

my rediffmail is not opening for few hours.Today(19-12-2014) i am morning opened the mail and then after 11 O clock it did`nt open. but other Sites such as facebook,Gmail,etc..
Rediff.com open other apps such as rediff cricket ,rediff news are all open but Rediffmail not open ..

please do the needful immidiately....

my Contact no..+919884385154
ajvrprmu

Oct 31, 2014

MY EMAIL IS NOT LOGIN

My email is not login at all even after changing required details. couple of times.
uma siveam

Oct 5, 2014

rediffmail not opening

when I go to open mail clicking on the icon the message od :cannot load the page".This is for the last three foue days.Some urgent mails are expected.Kindly expedite.

Sep 19, 2014

Rediffmail not worked

HI,
Rediffmail does not seem to work for past 1 week. . After entering mail id and password get a page saying page cannot be displayed. This is happening continuously and causing lot of problems as cannot do anything without email.
All other emails and sites are all fine.
My email id is [email protected]
waquarmkhan

Aug 27, 2014

rediffmail not working

HI,
Rediffmail does not seem to work for past 3-4 days. Rediff opens in a flash. After entering mail id and password get a page saying page cannot be displayed. This is happening continuously and causing lot of problems as cannot do anything without email.
All other emails and sites are all fine.

Please can you look into it.
I am accessing this from Basingstoke in U.K.

Many Thanks for your help.

A K Deb

Aug 18, 2014

Email account hangs

I have a Rediffmail account for 10 years. Since the last week, I have difficulty in viewing mails in my inbox. The mail opens slowly, and when I try to scroll down, it does not respond. I have to keep on refreshing to see the full mail.
When I try to compose a mail, the alphabets do not appear. Instead, there are shimmering vertical lines. After some time, the alphabets appear.
My address book is no longer in alphabetical order.
There are too many advertisements, and when I try to go to the sent mail folder, some advt opens up. There is too much clutter.
My laptop is fine, other mail sites are fine, google etc is fine, browsing is not an issue, only Rediffmail is giving me grief.
Kindly rectify your system as soon as possible, why do you wish to lose a loyal user?
mohan dusane

Aug 6, 2014

PC does not works when open my E-mail

MY E-mail has not works continuously. Within a minute PC gets shutdown and not restart again in normal mode. Since yesterday I faced this problem Except E-mail other works run smoothly after safe mode.whenever I opened my account PC stopped working. Please do the needful as many important mails are contained in it. I used this account from so many years.
nick014

Jul 20, 2014

SEND PASSWORD TO CHANGE MY MAIL ID PASSWORD

Hi from last three days i cant log in my mail id and its showing wrong password and when i am using forgot password option to send me code via mail or phone ...i am not getting any code ..please check it out and sort out this problem as soon as possible ..
trimurti kumar patel.

Jul 18, 2014

send my passward

trimurti kumar patel. my mob no- 9199775182
trimurti kumar patel.

Jul 18, 2014

passward

My emailid passward are also bechand
anithashamrao

May 30, 2014

Rediffmail Account Not Opening

From yesterday i am unable to open my rediffmail account My email id [email protected] &.kindly send my
password with email id: [email protected]
seema.guglani18

May 13, 2014

REDIFFMAIL ACCOUNT NOT OPENING

I am not able to access my rediffmail account..I am getting the error of wrong password or wrong username..but i am very much sure about my username and password as it's my mostly used account..i didn't find any details about password recovery my email id is [email protected] let me know whts the problem..i have very important mails in that account..please help me to get out of this problem.
my option id is [email protected]
Amol joshi

May 11, 2014

unable to open site

I am having maid I D since about 2007 I hay not changed my pass word but unable to open since last 72 hours. or see any mail Please help me to retrieve my I D. I have tried but not successful. my mobile number is
amol joshi - 9860930648

amol joshi
sanjeev sankhyadhar

Apr 30, 2014

Rediffmail

For the last three days I am unable to open my rediffmail ID.Is something wrong with rediffmail?
imran Ahmed baig

Mar 26, 2014

recovery of my rediffmail password

Sir my rediffmail password is automatically changed please send my password to my alternative mail [email protected] thanks
srujana_gavini

Mar 15, 2014

rediffmail not working

My Rediffmail.com is not opening for last few days, so I am facing very problem due to not seeing the mailbox, which is depend on my official work. Its very serious matter for me. Request you to please look into it at the earliest.