RediffMail

Consumer complaints and reviews about RediffMail

Kenzi

Nov 27, 2020

Deleted email

Dear rediffmail
I want to retrieve all emails from Jan 2020 to October 2020 as they were deleted in error and I need them urgent.My email id is [email protected]
Vaidyanj

Dec 6, 2017

EMAILS DISAPPEATED

Today all emails, Inbox , SENT, BULK, all emails deleted , I have been using this mail for the last 17 years, not sure whom to complaint.

Mail id [email protected]
Name : Vaidyanathan
ashok dhingreja

Feb 9, 2017

unable to read the mails

i am able to go into my account but cannot open any single mail
Dasgupta Sanjeeban

Mar 25, 2015

Rediffmails got deleted from all recent till 2012

My Rediff mail id is [email protected]
My last three years mails since April 2012 till date are deleted automatically.I saw also junk and sent mail folder is also empty.
Pls recover the same asap as I lost my thousand of important mails.

Sanjeeban

SIR,

WHY THIS SUDDEN PROBLEM OF NOT GETTING ID OPENED. I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM CONTINOUSLY FOR THE LAST 10 DAYS. LOOK IN THIS AND HELP US OUT IMMEDIATELY

Jun 27, 2011

I am use of Rediff.

I am experiencing trouble while opening my mail id.

Can you support me.

Acharya

Apr 21, 2011

Dear service provider,

I am using rediff mail for the last so many years but now for the last 15 days I am facing problem in log on, It takes hours to open the rediff account and then mail too. Kindly help as my profession is suffering a lot.

Vivek Sehgal

Apr 14, 2011

dear sir,
I m not login my mail ID- [email protected] but i save my personal setting and last email and contect. Last some time rediffmail have send my password.

Satish Verma
Navkush Send email

Jul 5, 2012

My e-mail has been hacked

my e mail id [email protected] has been hacked on 3 of july and someone use my mail id and mail to all my contacts that i am in spain in a problem and, somebody take all my valuables at gun point have to clear all my hotel utility bills so send me 1300 euro, all my friends, my clients are worried after reading this mail and call me accordingly.please block my mail id as i already written to yahoo..and take action accordingly.
my alternate mail id : [email protected]
a_sanyal2

Apr 21, 2012

rediffmail account blocked

Sir/Madam,

I am Abhishek Sanyal. I am facing a problem with my rediffmail account since yesterday. The acc is opening but the links are not working. Please help me. You may contact me at 9818956027. Expecting for a positive reply,

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

Abhishek Sanyal.
Sanjayys Send email

Apr 9, 2012

unable to open my email

I am unable to open my email. my email id is [email protected] I think some hackers hike my email id. You are requested to send me new password to my alternate email id.

Your co-operation in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Sanjay
Vijaygkp Send email

Apr 8, 2012

My e-mail has been hacked

My e-mail account has been hacked and I am unable to login or change password. My profile must have been changed. My e-mail ID is: [email protected]
Kindly rectify the problem at the earliest and restore my rediffmail account. Kindly send a new password to my alternate e-mail account.
My alternate e-mail ID is [email protected]
Manoj Kumar Mahanta Send email

Apr 8, 2012

My e-mail has been hacked

I hope My e-mail account has been hacked so I am unable to login or change password my rediffmail [email protected] i sure My profile must have been changed.so plz solve my above problem and send my alternate id i [email protected] or 8895938700.thanks u
Vipin.dahiya Send email

Mar 9, 2012

My alternate e-mail ID is [email protected]
Meenapkumar Send email

Feb 21, 2012

I am not able to to oen my E-mail. My e-mail id is [email protected]
so i request u to give sevices for acessing my mails.

Meena Pradeep
A.Dayananda Menon Send email

Feb 17, 2012

unable to open my email

Dear sir, Iam not able to open my E-mails.
Most of the time you will inform that your service has temporary complaint and wait a little.
Recently you informd that your service is updating.
However, I feel that you are giving a poor sevece to me.
Eventually, Iam not able to acess my mails.
Humbly requesting to give me good service.
If not it will force me to change to any other service provider in order to safeguard my business.
A.D.Menon
Ramankumar20 Send email

Feb 16, 2012

unable login my id
Karun Verma Send email

Feb 13, 2012

dear sir,
my mail id is [email protected] but i m forgot my password. in this cause forgot put question but i m not know this, i have my personal details if need again i will send please give me answer my anather mail box [email protected]
regard's
karun dayal verma
saharanpur
Vasanthirao Send email

Feb 11, 2012

Unable to login to my account

i am not able to open my mail it says secruity warning i dont want rediffmailNG it asks again and again alternate ID

my user ID and the pass wosd not changed then why it needs new user id and password
please sort out the problem
Mr.rajeev369 Send email

Feb 10, 2012

Unable to login to my account

my e-mail id is [email protected] is not able to log in since 5 days, when i log in by this id then rediff my page being opened and rediff mail is not opened and its masseged me Our servers are facing a temporary technical problem, so please sort out my problem as soon as and give me massege on this no-7503920992
c.vijayakumar

Feb 6, 2012

MAIL BOX NOT OPENING AND ALWAYS HANGING FOR NO REASON WHEN ALL OTHER MAIL LIKE G,YAHOO OPEN

I AM FED UP NOW ADAYS WITH GOING FOR REDIFFMAIL AS IT ALWAYS HANG AND FOR FEW IT SAID ITS UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE. WAHTS WRONG AND WHAT HAPPENING AT REDIFF.

MY ONE MAIL ID [email protected] HAS BEEN HACKED AND NO ONE BOTHERED TO RETRIVE MY PASSWORD SO I CAN COLLECT MY IMPORTANT MAILS LYING ,e-mail account hacked
I am VIJAYAKUMAR and have my e-mail account [email protected] But my mail account has been hacked by some unknown means and I am unable to retrieve my password. As my email account contains a lot of important mails, I would like to request rediffmail to please help me out in this situation to retrieve my account or delete my email account otherwise people may misuse the contacts of mine.CAN i expect now atleast a help.

c.vijayakumar
C.s.menon Send email

Feb 5, 2012

UNABLE TO ACCESS MAILS

why is your%^&*&$#$#$%e-mail a/c so difficult to access
Vsprasad Send email

Vsprasad Send email

Deepak_sri1978 Send email

Not able to login

Dear sir / madam,
I am Phasing problem with my mail id deepak_sri1978 when i logine my id result is showing( Rediffmail is currently undergoing maintenance. You will be able to access your account normally again in a few minutes.
We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.)

Pls do the need full help as soon as possible.
With Regards