Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

Parivesh Tiwari

Sep 15, 2022

Refund of provisional admission fees

Respect sir,
I had applied for the btech cse course in your reputed university with application number A22071529 and provisional registration number 12220496. I have paid an amount of rs. 10000/- for provisional admission on 31st August 2022 at 08:24:56 AM IST. But now I have got admission through other counselling , and I wish to discontinue the course here ,and join the course at other university.
Therefore I kindly request you to cancel my enrollment and refund the amount paid for the provisional admission to the account number 0411875891, kotak mahindra bank. I shall be highly obliged to you for the same.

Parivesh Tiwari
Yash kumar8863

Sep 13, 2022

Refund application

My name is Yash Kumar application number A22060069 provisional registration number 12220910 I have deposited 10000 as provisional peace to get admission in B.Tech CSE branch in lpu but due to some reason I have dropped the plan so i want refund of the provisional admission fee. It is my humble request to send back the money as soon as possible it will be really great of you
Yash kumar8863

Sep 13, 2022

Sir my name is Yash Kumar registration number 12220910
Application number A22060069 have taken admission in LPU in 31st August 2022 and I have paid rupees 10000 as provisional fees to get admission in B.Tech CSE branch but due to some reason I have dropped the plan so I want the refund of the provisional fees it is my humble request to send back the money as soon as possible it will be really great of you

Refund provissional fees

Refund of provisional fees
My Name is Paran Kumar Baloda application number C22827146,. I have deposited rupees 10000 as provisional fees to get admission in B.sc (Hons) agriculture.
But due to some reasons I have dropped the plan so I want refund of the provisional fees. It is my humble request to send back the money as soon as possible it will be really great of you

Refund of provisional fees

My Name is Paran Kumar Baloda, application number C22827146 ,. I have deposited rupees 10000 as provisional fees to get admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture .

Refund of provisional fees

My Name is Paran Kumar Baloda, application number C22827146 ,. I have deposited rupees 10000 as provisional fees to get admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture.
Sparsh yadav

Aug 31, 2022

Refund

I have selected in delhi police sub inspector and i have paid 10000 rupees in bsc agriculture course . So, i want my refund. My email id is [email protected] and my mobile number is 9416445722

Refund application

I am Rajesh i have applied for btech cse in lpu and deposited 10000 rupees to lpu.but i have changed my decision and want to study in local colleges so I humbly request you to refund me my Id number is A22067331 and registration number is 12216731

refund application

sir i am rajesh i have deposited 10000 rupees to lpu for admission process.but due to some reasons i want to join in local colleges so please send me the refund as soon as possible. my id is A22067331 and my registration number is 12216731.

refund application

sir i have debited 10000 rupess to lpu for admission process. but now i want to join in my local colleges so i want the refund.thank you.my id is A22067331.and my registration number is 12216831
Sanjusamson

Refund of programme fee

Myself Sanjana singh registration no: 12217909
I am unabale to attend college due to health issues that led to me being admitted to hospital for 3 months so it's my humble request to you please give my money back as soon as possible I do not have a father my mother is bearing all the expenses of treatment smy family's financial condition is not good at the very moment kindly refund fees as soon as possible.
Account no: 3287101004514 ifsc code: CNRB0003287
Micr code: 205015102
Canara bank

Aug 20, 2022

Refund of provisional fees

My Name is Nishtha Sharma, application number 12216353 ,. I have deposited rupees 10000 as provisional fees to get admission in B.sc biotechnology .
Chankyavis

Aug 17, 2022

Refund of provisional fees
My name is Vishal application number A22067151. I have deposited rupees 10000 as provisional fees to get admission in btech CSE branch.
Chankyavis

Aug 17, 2022

Rayala charanya

Aug 15, 2022

Rayala charanya

Hi sir! My name is Rayala charanya.My Application no is :A22067873.Due to some family problems I can't join in Lpu so I requesting u to refund my fee.cancel my admission and refund my fee.please give me money back sir my family is in problems.
Anmol Dadhwal

Aug 7, 2022

REFUND

I ANMOL DADHWAL Registration Number 12211943 Request You to Refund ₹10000 .
MeerImam

Jul 18, 2022

Refund

I Meer Imam Registration Number 12200462 Request You to Refund ₹10000 .
12204313

Jul 14, 2022

Cancel my admission

I want to cancel my admission due to some personal issues.so i want to initiate my refund.and cancel my allottment.
Shashank_682

Jul 11, 2022

Refund of provisional fees

My name is shashank shekhar application number A2202224. I have deposited rupees 10000 as provisional fees to get admission in btech CSE branch.
C.Baladitya

Jun 6, 2022

I have changed my decision

I'm Baladitya I have paid 10000 to block an admission at LPU university unfortunately i have changed my decision after an debit with my parents so kindly refund my money as fast as possible.
sanjay bhargav dukka

Dec 2, 2021

refund application

Sir, I am Sanjay Bhargav Dukka Registraion no : 12112072 took admission in LPU in the month of september .
sir i got seat in JOSAA counciling so i want to drop from your college. so i request you to please refund the amount 10000 that i paid during the admission.
Ritik Kumar kranti

Nov 16, 2021

Refund of my extra tuition fee and hostel and mess fee

Sir my name is Ritik kumar kranti registration number 12104845 have taken admission in lpu in 14th July and i have paid 84000 ruppes but now due to some personal reason I want to drop from the college .I have taken admission in bsc zoology and I got scholarship of 36000 ruppes .I have also booked my hostel and food with 10000 and 5000 ruppes respectively .so I want refund of my extra tuition fee money and hostel and food money.
Rather saima

Nov 1, 2021

Refund application

Due to some family problems I can't join lpu I am in a huge trouble so I request you please refund my money 10000 rupees as soon as possible..
Rather saima

Nov 1, 2021

Refund application

Due to some family problems I can't join lpu I m in a huge trouble so, I request you please refund my money 10000 rupees as soon as possible ..