Regional Passport office, Kolkata

Consumer complaints and reviews about Regional Passport office, Kolkata

sagirhussain

Nov 10, 2016

NO UPDATE IN STATUS

MY NAME IS BAHARUL ISLAM MOLLAH, MY FILE NUMBER-CA2079637264516 ,MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 18/09/1991,POLICE VERIFICATION COMPLETE YET THERE IS NO UPDATE SINCE 50 DAYS. ALWAYS SHOWING REVIEW IN S.P OFFICE HOWRAH,BUT THE DIB OFFICER SAYS THE REPORT HAVE SUBMITTED IN RPO KOLKATA.
sagirhussain

Nov 10, 2016

NO UPDATE IN STATUS

MY FILE NUMBER-CA2069564839116 POLICE VERIFICATION COMPLETE YET THERE IS NO UPDATE SINCE 50 DAYS.
Mohibul

Jun 23, 2016

Police verification not alone yet

Sir/madam
I am Mohibul shaikh .my file no CA2069138657316. DATe of birth 29/02/1996
Documents submitted in 1st week of may and police verification not alone yet .

Stauts passport application is under review at regional passport ofice

File number - CA 2069138657316

Contact no 9601811437
Eswar Chander

Feb 5, 2016

Police verification pending

This is to inform you that I m Eswar Chander Allanki resident of newtown kolkata - 700156

i apply my fresh passport 4th august 2015 but not police verification passport
my file no.VS2069094747916.

Note: Total two verifications

1. Current address - Police verification is completed. I have received message.
2. Previous address - Police verification is pending for kolkata. Till now no police person is not called and not came.

It is eagerly request to you to look into the matter and please police verification as soon as possible.

A Eswar Chander
Phn No: +91 9831717607
Email : [email protected]
Manoj Shaw

Feb 3, 2016

Pending for police verification

Respected Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform you that I m manoj kumar shaw resident of 19/2 gobinda khatick road kolkata - 700046
i apply my fresh passport 4th august 2015 but not police verification passport
my file no. CA2068721511915 and date of birth 02051992

manoj kumar shaw
m. 7278779840

Oct 8, 2015

Complain regarding staffs of TCS

Respected Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform you that I Amit Kr Agarwal resident of West Bengal had a very poor and bad experience with the staffs sitting at the counters 'A'. Their way of talkung and approach is very very bad. They think that we the Applicants are beggars,. Even a normal human also dont treat to beggars in such a manner. You are hereby requested to kindly review the behaviour of the staffs of TCS.

Amit Kr Agarwal
TOFIZUL

Aug 2, 2015

Delay of receiving passport

I had applied for my wife passport to Regional Passport Office, Beherampur , murshidabad on 10/07/2014

File Number - CA 1067806542514

Date of Birth - 07/07/2015

police verification has been completed last 9 month before .

Can u check the status why not yet received .

Please email me - [email protected]
joy bagchi

May 2, 2015

ECNR NOT GIVEN

RESPECTED MADAM/SIR,
with due respect to state that i anindya bagchi previous passport holder(f-5170851)with holding ECNR valid upto 15.02.2015 in base of CDC(continuous discharge certificate),the previous passport valid up to Oct 2015.but today(02.05.2015)i have applied for a new passport(TOKEN NO:-N 1266,file no-CA2078492775115)on that particular passport has again required ECNR check.but i have already show my photocopy of CDC(CL-52202),they speck to me it's not required before submitted my all documents AT TOKEN COUNTER,after final form submitted at counter no C3,they give me acknowledgement letter there show me that EMIGRATION CHECK IS REQUIRED,i have complain to APO1,and he speak to meet at counter number C3 where my last submitted my final passport form.but they totally refused to help me about that matter to say that it already updated,if i can apply only on tuesday(bcz monday is holiday 04.05.2015),if file is processing i am unable to get ECNR,
SO,i am just looking for u MADAM/SIR,you please do this in my favour it's so grateful to me.
thanking you,
yours obliged
anindya bagchi
file no:-CA2078492775115,DATED:02/05/2015
PH NO:-############
sonofindia3g

Feb 26, 2015

Police verification done before 33 days ago but still the status is "pending for police verification.."

My name is SADDAM HOSSAIN. My file no- CA1068050649914. My DOB 01/04/1992. Sir i was submitted my all document in the berhampur passport office on 07/11/2014. But, the police verification was helded after 77 days. It was helded on 24/01/2015. I was submitted my all required document to the police officer. But, Still my passport status is "Pending for police verification.." Now what can i do sir? Plz help me. My mail id.. [email protected]
Ripan Biswas

Jan 28, 2015

Police verification not clear

I am Ripan Biswas.
The step of police verification is not clear.
There is a report to visit RPO in my application status.
I need help.
Tell me ,what I have to do?
sanchayan pal

Dec 11, 2014

same status from last 4 moths

I am Sanchayan pal.My father name is Manindra nath pal who is a retired govt. employee.During my police verification I submit all required document including photo copy of my parents passport. But the problem is that from last 4 months my online passport status was same depicting that police verification yet not cleared and it is under review of regional passport office.I am a student and circumstantially out of kolkata for study purpose. But according to conversation with my father the authority told my father that I have to present physically in regional passport office which is not possible at now. so' sir what can I do now? what will be the further step I have to take. My passport No. is CA2067880563514 and my date of birth is 01/07/1990. According to online information office received my application on 14/04/2014,

Hope for your positive response.For any information please send it to [email protected]

Thaking you.
Date:11/12/2014
With regards
Sanchayan pal
csshooterr

Sep 12, 2014

Delay in passport re-dispatch

My passport of file no: CA2067566254714 was returned undelivered due to my absence.I have contacted regional passport office and submitted an application asking for the re-dispatch.The application was submitted 22/08/2014 and till now they have not dispatched it.Please help me.
Kirtijaiswal1871992

Sep 8, 2014

Police Verification pending

This is to let you know that my Passport application [Application Number : CA2067784331914, Date Of Birth : 18/07/1992 is in the status of
“Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Ghola PS Police Station, North 24 Parganas.”

Can anything be done to expedite the process or can you please let me know a tentative date by when the report can be sent to the Passport office for issuing the passport?

File Number CA2067784331914
Date of Birth 18/07/1992
Given Name KIRTI
Surname JAISWAL

Kirti Jaiswal
Kausick Bag

Aug 23, 2014

Passport not received for 1 year

I have applied for the fresh passports at Kolkata passport office in Oct,2013 for my Mom and Dad. POLICE VERIFICATION had been done more than nine months ago and they submitted the report then and there. But till date we have not received the passports. Requesting you to you to look into the matter and please arrange to dispatch the passport as soon as possible.

Thanking you and expecting an early reply from your end.

Application details are given below:
Name: Ajit Kr Bag

DSamanta

Aug 7, 2014

CA2067785689314 || Last 40 days with same status || Police verification pending

Deat Team,
We have submitted the document in Kolkata PSK for my wife's passport on 1st July,14. After that status is stucked with 'Police verification pending' status. Currect address police verification is completed. When we asked that person he told he submitted the documents properly. How we can know the actual current status and where it is stucked.

Its urgent. Please help us.

Debasis,
Mail : [email protected]
Ranjan Talukdar

Jul 28, 2014

Delay of passport delivary

Dear Sir/Madam
I am Ranjan Talukdar.I have applied for passport on dated 17-11-2013(more than 9 months).My local thana accepted my application after police verification before three months.I don't understand whats problem?The passport is very urgent for me.Please find the reason and reply me as soon as possible.

Name-Ranjan,Surname-Talukdar,
File no.2067378587313,Mobile [email protected]
Asif295

Jul 26, 2014

Passport not received for 1 year

My name is Amir Khan I have applied for my passport on 17th July 2013 (more then 1 year) and now onwards I haven't received my passport please check the status and tell me what's the problem it's very urgent for me and now onwards I don't know that what's the reason please let me know.
I hope that you will understand my problem please let me know what's the problem

My details are ; FILE NUMBER- CA2067134217713

DEBASISH DUTTA

Jul 16, 2014

NON RECEIPT PASSPORT

SIR,
LAST DATED 20.06.2014 to till date my status show as mention below. Please change the status do need full. I have urgent require the passport.

File Number CA2067717978114

Date of Birth 18/12/1983

Given Name DEBASISH

Surname DUTTA

Type of Application Normal

Application Received on Date 03/06/2014

Status Police Report has been submitted by Commissioner Office, District BARRACKPORE and action for passport printing is initiated, to be followed by lamination, signing, quality check and dispatch.

Apr 28, 2014

Non Receipt of Passport

Non Receipt of Passport
Passport application of my wife has been submitted on 19/03/2014 at PSK, Berhampore Vide File No. CA1067569536314. Application date: 19/03/2014. Police verification was completed on 17/04/2114 in DIB berhampore office. Online status still same as before police verification "Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Murshidabad. " We have not yet received the passport. It is not understood why so much delay is taking place to get the passport.

I am outside India, can't do much enquiry, have done complaint in all possible web portal but in vain.
Please help.
Ranjan Ghosh

Mar 29, 2014

Delay of Passport delivery

We have applied a frsesh passport for my daughter " Sawdhie Ghosh" on 20.02.2014, at Ruby kasba Kolkata Passport office, she is 4 month of age, as I have been working in abroad, I could not bring her and my wife due to her passport. My Passport no is Z-2325433 and spouse passport no is G - 9690720.
Kindly look in the matter and send her passport as soon as possible.

With best regards.

Ranjan Ghosh.
Email - [email protected]
Tamang Jason

Mar 22, 2014

passport not received.

Dear Dir/Mam
Im Jason Tamang, have applied for a fresh passport at Kolkata passport office (near Ruby Hospital) on 23.12.2013. The status of File no- -CA2067388701913. POLICE VERIFICATION has been subbmited by (0) and passport printing is in prograss .But till date I have not received the passport yet.
It is eagerly request to you to look into the matter and please arrange to dispatch the passport as soon as possible.

Jason Tamang
Mob:09953193256
shiv kanoi

Feb 13, 2014

passport not recevied

LETTER REF NO: FCI/30887523/13 DATED 12/11/2013 RECEIVED BY ME ON 01.01.2014.

PASSPORT APPLICATION NO: CA2061354277312

I have received the above letter on 01.01.2014. I am very much surprised to see the contents of letter. In this respect this to inform you that on 21/11/2013 undersigned received a SMS from S.I Amal Das from your verification department and accordingly he had made the entire verification including taken my signature in the related papers & after duly full satisfied with the related verification documents,it was assured me that the passport will be posted to me very soon.

You are requested to kindly verify your own records as the date of your letter is 12/11/2013 and the verification made after this date or you can contact your representativeSri Amal Das. Mobile no 9874557234, who had verified the entire verification.

If you fails to rectify the same or need any other quires, kindly contact with me
at 9330938080 or mail me.

Shiv kumar kanoi.

02.01.2013.
quazijahangir

Feb 5, 2014

Delaying Police verification

THE REGEONAL PASSPORT OFFICER

Sub:Police varification not done till now
File number - CA2077394937513 , Application for reissue passport 26/12/2013

Myself JAHANGIR KABIR QUAZI applied for reissue passport on 26/12/2013.But still my police varification is not done.
I have visited so many times at RAJARHAT PS 24 paraganas.They have been saying that the file is not reached at police station.
Can you look this matter as soon as possible.Because this is now realy urgent for me.

Kabir
Contact number : +918017052777
deven_isme

Jan 23, 2014

Endless Delay in issuing a Passport of a minor

Passport appointment for my son (9 Months old now) was on 19th Sep. But when I check the passport status online it shows as 'Pending Police verification'. I have enquired at my Thana, they have already completed the process and sent it back. Please let me know actual status of my son's passport at the earliest. We have been told that the passports are issued in a week but it is shocking to know that it still takes ages in our country. It is very inconvenient for people staying in the far flung areas like Sikkim that they have to travel to Kolkata and spend 2 days atleast on each visit and we have already done that thrice. How long these govt official wants us to suffer. Request immediate resolution to this. Details as follows:

Name: Nirvaan Pradhan.
File Number: CA2067215142513
DOB: 27/04/2013

N.Das

Nov 22, 2013

Delay in receipt Pass port

Dear Dir,
I, Miss Rina Das, have applied for a fresh passport at Kolkata passport office (near Ruby Hospital) on 29.09.2012. The status of file receipt no-CA2F1212684791 File no- -CA2061576999912. POLICE VERIFICATION have been done more than four months. But till date I have not received the passport yet.

RINA Das
Ph: 9831052722

TNSAND - BOOK ACCEPET OR REFUND
    I BOOKED SAND LORRY NUMBER: TN 27 H 0640 BOOKING...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Street dog problem
    I have raised a complaint on Street dog problem 2 weeks...
    UP Police cyber cell - Cyber crime
    Dear sir on 16-03-2019 I received a call from 9660438886...
    LG43LK5760PTA - Tilting wall mount for the TV
    I had purchased a 43 inch LED TV (43LK5760PTA) from...
    Mumbai EMS customs - parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs & i want it...
    My parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs for last 1...
    Whirlpool Split AC - Regarding Extra charges for installation
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM - PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM
    Hello On March 4, 2019, PWA * PAIDWINGS AG, without my...