Rejected by District Scholarship Committee

Consumer complaints and reviews about Rejected by District Scholarship Committee

raj_gabbar

May 4, 2021

Application form rejected by district scholarship committee

My Registration number is-100030212001147
DOB-15/10/2001
My scholarship form rejected by district scholarship committee showing that "Marks not matched" I don't know why my scholarship form was rejected but my scholarship form is correct.
it is showing same status that scholarship rejected by district scholarship committee.
Please help me to get my scholarship.

regards.
email- [email protected]
SANJAYSAROJ

Mar 1, 2021

scholarship rejected by distric scholarship commite

सेवा में,
महोदय निवेदन है कि प्रार्थी संजय सरोज कि अनुसचित जाती का हूं, मेरा रजिस्ट्रेशन नंबर 672690212000227 है। छात्रवृत्ति का आवेदन किया था ,मेरा छात्रवृत्ति फॉर्म डिस्ट्रिक्ट से रिजेक्ट कर दिया गया है।, अब नहीं आएगा।
अतः श्रीमान जी से निवेदन है कि, यह कैसी व्यवस्था है कि कुछ बच्चों को छात्रवृत्ति मिले और कुछ बच्चों को नहीं मिले,
अतः निवेदन है कि, इसकी निगरानी करें, और मेरा फॉर्म को सही करे नहीं तो मै आगे की पढ़ाई नहीं कर पाऊंगा प्लीज सर,
नाम संजय सरोज
धन्यवाद,

Sachin Kumar Parjapati

Jan 19, 2020

स्कॉलरशिप फॉर्म में त्रुटि

मेरा नाम सचिन है मैं दिगंबर जैन कॉलेज बड़ौत में पढ़ता हूं मेरा स्कॉलरशिप का फार्म गलत था जो मैंने ठीक करवाने के बाद कॉलेजों समाज कल्याण विभाग में जमा कर दिया लेकिन ठीक कराने के बाद भी गलती ही दिखा रहा है और समाज कल्याण विभाग ने फिर भी मेरा फार्म रिजेक्ट कर दिया है मेरा रजिस्ट्रेशन नंबर यह हैYour U.P. scholarship (2019-20) Registration No- 080040121900205 Rejected by District Scholarship Comittee due to . http://scholarship.up.nic.in

स्कॉलरशिप फॉर्म में त्रुटि

Niranjan maurya

Apr 24, 2019

Sir I am a handicapped I study to scholarship I fillap to my form carefully I requested to you please send my scholarship.

My name is niranjan maurya
Cotegry - OBC
High school roll number -3679577
Intermediate roll number -2785337
account number - 616092020097441

Sir I am a handicapped  I study to  scholarship I fillap to my form carefully I requested to you  please  send my scholarship.

Altab

Feb 26, 2019

Reject my Scolarship

Registration Number 273660401800039 plz help me my name is Altab Ansari

Reject my Scolarship

groshni

Feb 13, 2019

Rejected scholarship form

My registration no is 150120511801181 i am bcom year student recently i was check my scholarship status on site it shows Scrutiny Result-Suspect and reject by district scholarship committee, Reason - Not matched the up board roll no.and not matched enrollment no. But everything is fine.
I am not failed student and i am very sure about my documents,
I don't have any other high school documents for mismatch.
Sir please recheck my documents and do something as soon as possible.
I really need of scholarship this time.

tricksyogi

Feb 11, 2019

Schlorship Rejected

The District Schlorship Committee,
Lucknow,
Sub- The suspect in schlorship status “Enrollment /Roll Number does not matched with university uploded data. “
Most respectfully, I beg to say that my schlorship has been been rejected due to reason that “Enrollment /Roll Number does not matched with university uploded data.”, but I have mentioned the same as in my 2nd Semester marksheet., I also visited Samaj kalyan office but they said that they can’t help me because it is up to you only.
Later on I came to know that the Enrollment number printed in 2nd semester marksheet is incorrect. So what should I do in this case. I have attached copy of my marksheet’s, application form and status with is application.
I belongs to the middle class family and my father is not able to pay 60000 Rs. Per year(Fees). So, I request you to please send me my schlorship so that I can continue my studies.
I, therefore, request you to please look after this as I am suffering for the mistake of university,
Hope you will look after this..

Applicant. Date

Schlorship Rejected

Saurabh agrahari

Feb 7, 2019

Scholarship rejected

Sir mai Saurabh kumar agrahari maine 10th cbse board se paas kiya aur sir ye koi karan nhi ki aap form ko reject kr denge maine sara educationals details submitt kiye the aur uploaded bhi hai aur aap ye excuse lga rha match nhi kr rha roll number ye sir glt hai hm sbhi ke sath please review it sir please my reg no 690270521800108 and dob 12/08/1999
AnjaliChaAurasia

Jan 20, 2019

Scholarship rejected by distrct welfare committie

respected sir/mam,
I Anjali chaurasia reg. No-670820121800686 Dob-24/07/1997 ,my scholarship is rejected by the district scholarship committee and the reason is up board high school. No. Not matched with up board database,but i have done my high school from cbse and tht too written on the application.
The reason for my scholarship rejection is not valid.i request u to look after it as i need it.

Scholarship rejected by distrct welfare committie

Rohanrock683

Jan 18, 2019

Rejected by district schoolrship committee

Respected sir
My form with registration no. Is 460690111800065 (renewal) and DOB 26/06/1997 is rejected .They had given reason for high school data does not matches with up board but I already mentioned in form about cbse board with correct information.
Please help sir..
Rohan Chauhan
Email - [email protected]

Rejected by district schoolrship committee

Sonpl sisodia

Jan 8, 2019

Rejected scholarship form

Sir my father income certificate is valid but in schloarship form are mention is that *same as certificate number is used other father name but sir i can understand how it is possible
Please sir check them and another problem is that
i have completed my 12th and 10 class by cbse board but in schloarship form mention , is your upboard 10 and 12 class of roll number don't match.
Please sir check my form again
Registraion no:141380501800824
Name :Son pal sisodia
Father income certificate no:181450010043440

Apr 4, 2018

scholarship rejected by District Scholarship Committie

I beg to say that I am Ajay Prakash Pandey from MCA final year to said that my scholarship application form was rejected by district scholarship committee due to Obtain/Total Marks not matched with University Uploaded data- suspect this is not my fault so kindly grant my application form plz

Registration number is-090550511700971
Name - AJAY PRAKASH PANDEY
ABES Engineering College Ghaziabad
MCA final year student
My marksheet number abtain is- 1216/2000(mca 2nd year)
Mob nub- 8174864355

scholarship rejected by District Scholarship Committie

surajpal9354

Mar 28, 2018

Scholarship suspected due to marks

Scholarship form suspected

Sir/madam i m from Faizabad u.p.My problem is that my scholarship was suspect due to marks mismatch but i have submitted my correction form before the date.but now i didn't get my scholarship.Please do something.And provide my scholarship.i will be highly obliged to your act of kindness.
Name-suraj pal
Regt.no.-470130101700797

Scholarship suspected due to marks

arsh485

Feb 3, 2018

Regarding obtain marks are not matched

Sir, my name is ARSHAD ALI. My up scholarship renewal registration no for session 2017-18 is 120160411701131
DOB is 13/07/1999
I'm student of class BA ECONOMICS 2nd year
My obtained no of 1st year is 6.29 CGPA that is equal to 62.9% and max. No is 24 credits of all papers .my registration form is pending at district committee. Plz verify my application form..may I have highly obliged to you.
Note..a picture copy of marksheet is also attached now...

Regarding obtain marks are not matched

Saurabh Kumar Singh

May 6, 2016

scholarship is rejected by district scholarship comittee

Respected sir/mam,

I ,Saurabh Kumar Singh,a MSc 1st year chemistry student of BALDEO P G COLLEGE BADAGOAN Varanasi UP. My Scholarship application is rejected by District Scholarship Committee.
Please provide the detail why my scholarship rejected and give the my schlorship ,the schlorship is very important .

The information related to my Scholarship form is as below:

NAME- SAURABH KUMAR SINGH
REGISTRATION NO.-670370501505662
MOB NO-9005119516
Waiting for your kind Responce.
Thank You.
kartose

Apr 27, 2016

scholarship

My name is vishnu sharma
My scholarship application 2015-2016 is rejected by district scholarship committee,
My registration no is 140280501501945
Bank Account no 88690201017134
Bank name is SYNDICATE BANK
Branch name is VRINDABAN ROAD, MATHURA
IFSC NO SYNB0008869...
Sir my application form me branch name KOROKUIYA rong name he,
My right branch name is VRINDABAN ROAD, MATHURA HAI......
SIR PLS GIVE ME scholarship in my account .....

scholarship