RELARC

Consumer complaints and reviews about RELARC

Saranraj89

Dec 1, 2022

RELARC Loan - Never taken - affecting my CIBIL Score - Fraudulent Case

I have never taken any Business loan from RELARC Finance Company.

CIBIL report says that loan was taken on 27/12/2003, please find details Below:

Company Name: RELARC
Date opened on 27-12-2003
Account Number showing -571908001
Account Holder: Individual
Loan Type: Business
Highest credit: Rs.15000
Current Balance: Rs.69912

I never applied for this loan, I don't know why I was charged and I didn't receive the amount credit also to my account.
Previously it was not shown on the CIBIL report. currently above said loan account reflecting under my PAN card.

Due to which my CIBIL is dipped and unable to apply CAR or personal loan further.

Please check and remove this RELARC loan account under my name and please take action against that fraudulent person.

I checked this complaint forum, there are numbers of complaints registered under the RELARC company.

Please lodge a cyber crime complaint and TAKE ACTION AGAINST them and to save middle class or lower class people to avoid cheating and losing their money unnecessarily.

Request you to check and take action immediately. Thanks in advance.
Saravanan Muthu Udayanathan

Nov 25, 2022

Hi Sir / Mam,

I have never taken any Business loan from RELARC Finance Company.

CIBIL report says that loan was taken on 28/05/2003, please find details Below:

Loan Type: Business
Date Reported: 30/09/2022
Highest credit: Rs.29700
Current Balance: Rs.101387

Request you to check and take action immediately. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & regards,
Saravanan M
Mobile - +91 8939131397
Chennai
Email - [email protected]

Power.senthil

Nov 16, 2022

Loan reflecting in my statement

My mame is senthilkumar.v id't take any lone from relarc finance.but it's reflecting in my statement kindly clear this issue
Relarc A/c no=#####7040

Loan reflecting in my statement

mano.professional

Sep 17, 2022

CIBIL Score issue

I am seeing Reliance education loan pending and its affecting my credit score.
I took an education loan in Crawford Indian bank and paid full closed in the year of 2014. I have contacted the Indian bank they said reliance has took process of collecting. Indian bank has closed my education loan with out balance amount but reliance RELARC dint closed account it shows balance amount.
I am in emergency situation applying loan and now I got blocked with this, kindly clear my account and close it.

I have Indian bank statement will 0 balance and closed.
Contact Number : 9566507778

Account No : 750375769
csubash25

Aug 18, 2022

CIBIL Score issue - RELARC

My name is Subash.C l didn't take any loan from Relarc finance but it's reflecting in my statement, so kindly remove this issue.

Date Opened / Disbursed: 21/09/2004

My Contact Number: 9884877122
Rezyboy

Apr 16, 2022

RELARC 5160680051593006

I've never taken a loan from your company but it reflects in my credit report.. kindly get it removed RELARC ################.
Revant Chopra AFUPC1459G.
9990090801.
Rezyboy

Apr 16, 2022

RELARC 5160680051593006

I've never take a loan from your company but it reflects in my credit report.. kindly get it removed RELARC ################.
Revant Chopra AFUPC1459G.
9990090801.
jvjega

Apr 3, 2022

cibil score

my name is jagan.s I dt take any loan from relarc finance.but it's reflecting in my statement.kindly clear this issue.
RELARC ACCOUNT NUMMBER####3204

19/90/1990
Srinivasan Lakshmi Narayanan

Jan 21, 2022

Cibil score

I have generated CIBIL credit score statement which is attached herewith for your reference

I have not availed any loan from the Financial Institution RELARC but it is reflected in my statement. Kindly address this issue and remove the account no and its overdue amount Rs. 1,42,460/-

Personal Loan RELARC < Acct 1

Cibil score

Dpika7

Oct 24, 2021

Civil Report

I didn't take any loan from this Relarc bank but in my cibil it showing kindly take action to remove this from my cibil report
Sethuraman Ravi

Jul 20, 2021

I didn't take any loan from Relarc

Iam S Ravi my mail id [email protected] l didn't take any loan from Relarc.but CIBIL report they wrongly including my name.my control no is :3979128603.so kindly remove my name.iam very much affected CIBIL score.in CIBIL you mentioned the address is not my address
Karthick11

Jun 4, 2021

I did not taken loan in relarc my cibil score is much affected that please help me

Indian Bank has assigned your Loan A/C 585864533 to Reliance Asset Reconstruction Company Limited for Recovery. Dues as on 30th May 21 Rs.109727.13/- Pay your dues at A/C No:926723983 IFSC Code:IDIB000N052 Name:Reliance ARC - IB Chennai Trust. For queries mail [email protected]

I had not taken any loan in indian bank or relarc...even those i have not any account in indianbank but my cibil report shows default in relarc and one lakh outstanding in relarc...please help as soon as possible...

9841942308