Reliance Big TV

pradoshpp

May 26, 2017

Setup Box Problem

RELIANCE BIG TV NO:- 200794386667

My set top box is not working. I filed my first complaint on 5th MAY 2017. The Reliance technician visited our home after two week and said that Setup box not working and will replace immediately .The issues remains unsolved. It is a shame for a company with such big name, failing to solve customer issues.
Isha Chawla

May 14, 2017

Reliance digital tv not working

Smart card no. 200883978598

My set top box is not working. I filed my first complaint on 23rd April 2017. And even after 3 weeks and after several reminder calls to the customer care executives, the issues remains unsolved.
Every time I call, I get to hear, that they are looking into the matter, and it will be resolved soon, but nothing has been done from the company' end. The call centre executives, the senior officials as well as the technicians, are not making any efforts to solve customer issues. It is a shame for a company with such big name, failing to solve customer issues.
And this is not the first time I am facing delays.
I would really like someone to look into the matter and get it resolved or else, get my money refunded which I have paid in advance for the annual subscription.
gopala rao

May 14, 2017

dish tv is not connected

this is to inform the representatives concerned that the reliance dish has to be replaced.I registered the complaint on 10.05.17.It has been 3 days since i registered the complaint but i have not recieved any phone call from your representatives.
the customer care people are not even responding to the phone calls.
i an totally dissatisfied with the customer service of reliance dish tv.
request ypu to solve the problem immediately.

smart card number:200970046078
sanjoyk15

May 9, 2017

not attending the complain

my smart car no 200589024852

regarding relocation but no body has attended till today, complain lodge on 29/04/2017.

even no body has contacted and acknowledge.

sanjoy.

May 7, 2017

RE: Channels gone even after paying in advance!

Dear Prasanth,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

prasanthdotp

May 5, 2017

Channels gone even after paying in advance!

For Add on packs - Jumbo kids & jumbo Eng- recharged for Rs202 on 3-Apr ( conn 2005 5689 4152). But now those channels gone. Raised complained on 4th May around 10PM (48740 81047) and it was sent to backend team promising channels will be back in 24 hrs. It took 20 min explaining same issue to 3 different persons!! But nothing happened after 24hrs..
Again called, explained issue to at least 4 people (took 30 min) and got advise to recharge again for Rs40. This is punishment for customer - who did payment in advance and then denied service, made to wait for 24hr and forced to explain issue to 4 persons!!
Pathetic service, regret having this connection.
BR
Prasanth
ajaynadendla

May 1, 2017

Setup Box Problem

Hello Guys,

Customer Register Number:9885362261

I'm facing a problem with my setup box since last 20 days.
I've given a compliant on 21st April but still there is no solution still.
I've reminded your support several times. At lest you can estimate the days as well. The worrest response from any customer support ever i seen in any filed in these days.Please let us know whether your guys can resolve the issue or not.
So that we can order for a new connection of any other network whom they can
atlease respond.

Ajay.N
Praveenjo

Apr 22, 2017

Reliance Big TV service default

I have been using Reliance Big tv connection for many years now, however, this time, I am not sure what has happened, but the set top box, automatically switches on and off every now and then. The power button on the STB also doesn't work, and its acting kind of crazy. When I called the customer care, they say, it will take 48hrs for the service engineer to work on this issue. I am very skeptical about the whole thing service enginer replaces the STB but even that box is not working properly. We lodge compalint and paid 400rs but still service is not done. We also contacted Mr. Guru who is our place dharwad zonal head, but he also not reacting.
Now from last 10 days we are paying for channels which we cannot watch . This is very wrong and unethical on their part to treat customer . Hence we suggest new buyers not to buy this service .
After this written complaint i hope , complaint will be taken care and complied .

Smart card no : 200776995161
Praveenjo

Apr 22, 2017

Tv service provider service defaulted

I have been using Reliance Big tv connection for many years now, however, this time, I am not sure what has happened, but the set top box, automatically switches on and off every now and then. The power button on the STB also doesn't work, and its acting kind of crazy. When I called the customer care, they say, it will take 48hrs for the service engineer to work on this issue. I am very skeptical about the whole thing, as 48hrs is too long, and secondly, the charges for a engineer visit is 175rs, if the STB needs to be replaced, the charges are 400rs which is already be paid.
We already approached our zonal head named , Mr .Guru , his phone no: 9902025023, but till today he has not responded us .. So we are of opinion that Big Tv service is very poor , and we even suggest please don't subscribe to any new customer.

smart card no : 200776995161
leena.mathew

Apr 18, 2017

STB goes on and off

I have been using Reliance Big tv connection for many years now, however, this time, I am not sure what has happened, but the set top box, automatically switches on and off every now and then. The power button on the STB also doesn't work, and its acting kind of crazy. When I called the customer care, they say, it will take 48hrs for the service engineer to work on this issue. I am very skeptical about the whole thing, as 48hrs is too long, and secondly, the charges for a engineer visit is 175rs, if the STB needs to be replaced, the charges are 400rs. I am ready to pay the amounts prescribed, but waiting for 48hrs? I mean what kind of service is that??? Moreover since this is the case, I will be paying daily charges even if I cannot view channels?

my smart card no : 200719197881

Leena
J Mohan

Apr 15, 2017

Service not provided in stipulated time

Customer ID - 200542098891

I am customer of big TV since long back but sometime back in 2015 I switched over to another due to only poor service of big TV.
Recently, I have been relocated from Dehradun to Indirapuram Ghaziabad. I thought that big TV setup is already with us and improved services might be availed from big TV. So, I contacted big TV through customer care and they advised to pay rs. 700/- for reinstallation, cost of dish & one month subscription charge. I immediately paid rs. 700/- through netbanking on 13.04.2017 at 15.30 & registered service complain vide number 255819683 service request number. Big TV has assured me to attend the service within 48 hours.
Now after passing 48 hours, I again contacted big TV through customer care.
Customer care is clueless about delay and hesitate to provide the further time required to attend the complaint n.

This is the hopeless situation about big TV in case of service provider.

Still dependent on their blessing when to attend the complain. No time boundvservice.

divyagkrishnan1

Apr 13, 2017

Big TV is not working

Last one week my bigtv connection is not working, tried to contact customer care NO BODY IS RESPONDING

Customer Id - 200988892037

Ajith
prayag sagar

Apr 12, 2017

Channel displayed as unsubscribed even after recharge

I have recharged smart card 200929301328 for 40rs on April 10 towards add-on sports V bearing receipt number AMIP91536790 . But the channel which i have subscribed for is displayed as unsubscribed channel. And customer service is horrible. They are keeping call on hold for hours together!
prayag sagar

Apr 12, 2017

Channel not being subscribed even after recharging and activating add-on pack

I have recharged 40 rs for smart card no: 200929301328 bearing receipt id AMIP91536790 for add-on pack Sport V on April 10th. but the channel Sony Six and Sony ESPN are shown as unsubscribed channels. Customer care is pathetic. They are disconnecting calls and keeping on hold for hours.

Apr 11, 2017

RE: Not Recived Cash back Rs.15

Dear Vivek,

We are glad to inform you that the necessary waiver has been restored to your account. Thank you!

Cheers,

Apr 10, 2017

RE: Not Recived Cash back Rs.15

Dear Vivek,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Vivek Kr Srivastava

Apr 8, 2017

Not Recived Cash back Rs.15

Recharge Rs.300.00
Smart card no - 200561225461.
I am a subscriber of Reliance BIG TV. My Smart Card No. is 200561225461 last twelve Year.I was recharge Rs.300.00 dated 07-03-2017, but not recd. Rs.15 Cash Back.next reharge rs.300.00 dt.08-04-2017 and my monthly pack is only 260.00

Vivek Kumar Srivastava
khayum

Mar 29, 2017

Amount deducted

Card no.:200699994358 complaint no:255247287 since from past 9 days this issue hasn't solved , unwantedly debited amount for the change of setup box which was under warranty that to the technician changed the setup box to used one , daily am calling to customer care but this issue is still not solved
ppbasu

Mar 18, 2017

complain not attended

my smart card no is 200591673147.For error 400,a complain was given 0n 16th marchat 3pm.Inspite of repeated reminders,the complain is not attended now(18th march ,2pm)Very diappointed with the taken for granted attitude towards CUSTOMER.Please take it seriously and arrange to attend the issue.
Partha Basu
Mani lam c

Mar 10, 2017

Renual confirmation

I have remitted 4680 for renual of existing pack.No confirmation rcd Smart card no 200760828083.all ur call center no not responding Pl confirm
Hari pal

Feb 14, 2017

complaint not attended

Smart card no - 200702248696
my Complaint was done before one month i.e. 10 januanry , but till now not attended.
Nd i daily call to custmer care they said our enginner will visit shortly....
Bt no one come ...
shivkgarg

Feb 7, 2017

complaint not attendef

Smart card no - 200584034758.
Complaint was done before one week , but till now not attended.

Shiv Kumar garg
shayona

Feb 7, 2017

connection not start

i am a recharge for yesterday but t v connection not start please action this matter and start our tv connection.

RELIANCE BIG TV NO:- 200765618507.

sandeep patel
9998036521.
Roger786

Feb 5, 2017

unbelivably pathetic

How pathetic a company can be, definitely reliance will be a clear winner. Our building has reliance dish installed, hence we have no choice but to go with Reliance. Did a biggest mistake of my life by subscribing 1 year package. 3th Dec, we had cyclone in Chennai & since then, our TV is not coming. I use to call customer service but of no use. Finally once when one of the agent revealed the secret. That register a complaint number. Finally Jan 12, I did. Technician came and could not figure out the issue. To bluff my parents who were attending the issue, simply changed the set up box - placed an old one & TOOK MY NEW ONE & left. Not only the problem sustained but instead he deducted Rs.400. Now when I am trying to follow up, the customer service says since already there is a signal issue complaint registered which is not closed, their system will not allow to register the refund request ! OH MY GOD !!! Until today, neither they are attending, nor fixing the issue. card#201520487777.

Really don't know how the co. sustaining.
Lakshmanan V

Feb 4, 2017

excess Payment

I have given Reliance Dth connection on 4th february 2017. They have charged (your Technician) Rs.2690 (six months free).

The message sent by you shows Rs.2590 received . Your technician collect Rs.2690. Pl.refund excess payment of Rs.100.

My address No.427 22nd Street 5th Sector K.K.Nagar Chennai.600078.

Cell: 9884533751