Reliance Broadband

Jun 24, 2017

Poor service.

Dear Reliance team.
Sub id -############
I use your services for last one plus year. In the beginning of connection there were repeat issue of internet down. Every time I call customer service numbers it takes around 45 minute to 60 minutes. That's very poor special if your services are so prone to break down and customer service calling numbers should have shorter lead time to have call connected and register the complaints.
Now I have classical example of unorganized service. On 4thJune 2017, complaint number -256937949. Which was neglected and not resolved within 24 hours as they commit. Even today 24th June 2017 the connection is down. When I called today customer care as I was getting repeat reminder for paying the last bill generated and is due on 21st or so, I was surprised to hear from the customer service team that my complaint was closed without resolving the issue and neither I got any call from reliance in follow up on closing the complaints. It is basic protocol in customer service that when complaint raised by customer and after resolving the issue service provider has to confirm with customer who books a complaint. This did not take place and they closed the complaint without resolving the issue. And in turn they registered a complaint and number is 257353637. And since regarding these call for the payment reminders I wanted make clear that I will not pay for the month as there was no connection for last 22 days and quality of customer service desk issue. And for these issues they asked me to call escalation team and again they just listened to my all issues and they said I have pay the last month bill. And I requested them to register 4 points.
1) Closure of complaint without action. (Which is deciving customer from the services)
2)Customer care calls take too long to get connected. I waisted more the approx 200 plus minute either waiting or on interaction during the customer care calls.
3) Highest escalation team (18602002011) when I called takes all the details from my side and they started saying same thing which their junior team was telling and not even listening completely from my side. When I stopped and requested to listen to me the person either kept my call on mute and call disconnected from other end. Could be a technical issue or something concerned team to figure out. I again called and I can say I could get connected this instance in quickest time. I spoke to a person and I explained again everything and I also made it clear I have recorded all calls made to Register support teams.
4) I don't want to pay for the interrupted services. Or i can pay but reliance has to compensate for my bills spent on internet service during this period.I have a complaint number for all of the-

Now after experiencing so much of inconvenience I have decided to request for termination quoting above all reasons. I have a number for this again 357355431.

And also i came to know reliance has not paid to our society where I stay and reliance has installed some instrument and the rent for the same is not being cleared by reliance for couple of months.

Hope reliance team takes these kinds be of issues seriously overcome the gaps and improve quality of the service. This way customer will not be associated for long.

Sanjay
_dan

Jun 13, 2017

Constant Server Issue

There has been 2 major server issues in my area in the last 3 months. The last one lasted for over half a month and even then I did not get a full waiver.

This time the connection has been down for over a week. Everyday I call the customer care to check the status of the complaint and they tell me that its a server issue and it will be resolved within 24 hours and a technician will contact me the following day. Neither of that ever happens.

For those using Reliance Broadband or planning to change to it, I recommend that you use a different ISP. The plans might not be as good but at least you will be able to use internet when you want to.

Cheers.
_dan

Jun 13, 2017

Constant Server Issue

This is the second time in last 3 months that a huge server issue has taken place. Last time the connection was out for over half a month and even for that I didn't completely get a waiver, only partial. This time also the issue is looking to be about the same condition. The connection has been down for over a week. I have to call them up and check the issue everyday and all they say is that there's a server issue and it's going to be fixed the next day and I will get a call from the technician. I have gotten tired of this. A user doesn't have to put so much effort to get a working connection.

I recommend anyone currently using Reliance or planning to use Reliance to look elsewhere. The plans might not be as good but at least you get to access your network when you want to.

Cheers.
Ektaa Mohinani Valecha

May 29, 2017

Connection not working since 1 month

Since the last one month I am facing troubles with my reliance broadband connection ,
My user id is ############
I have made "n " of calls to the customer care , written emails to the customer care , applet authority and the nodal officer . I have just been told that the problem has been resolved but it hasn't . And after all this I have been reviewing a bill , while all this while my connection isn't working , I do find it very annoying when they hve the audacity to send a bill to the same !
There has been no support from the customer care or applet authority or nodal officer

Apr 21, 2017

RE: Termination of broadband connection

Dear Deepak,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

dm12

Apr 21, 2017

Termination of broadband connection

My user id is ############. I have lodged a complaint on reliance customer care on 02 Apr 17 due to non working of connection, but nobody entertain my complaint till 07 Apr 17. On 07 Apr 17, I made a request on customer care at 06:22pm (complaint no.255694073) for termination of my connection. Customer care representative explained me procedure for termination of connection is 16 days. On 17 April 2017 at 10:09pm I again contact on customer care for termination of my connection which was I requested on 07 Apr 17 and again he said termination procedure is in process. Till that my connection was not working from 02 Apr 17 and nobody contacts me in any manner .
Today i.e. 21 apr 17 I again connected the customer care for termination of connection and Reliance customer care told me that a confirmation call was done from their side to me and I replied I do not want to terminate my connection, which is purely wrong.
Today i.e. 21 Apr 17 they gave me another service request no.255999971 for termination of connection.
In view of the above you are requested to please help me for termination of my connection because reliance customer care mentally harras me very much.

Deepak Malhotra (9888514350)
House no.25, Sector 20-A, Chandigarh 160020

Dec 1, 2016

RE: Worst Customer Care

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

SeekingTruth

Dec 1, 2016

Worst Customer Care

One-more observation I made about the call center agents of "Reliance" i.e. when a customer call them they use to yell at the customers, act arrogant to the customers, behave tyrant to the customers so that customers would never, ever call the telephone customer service back instead they spend more and more time with email service of customer care where "Reliance" use to trigger all kinds of default templates and postpone the solutions to its customers. Wow Reliance, Wonderful Reliance, but sickest Reliance!

I also repeatedly wish to appreciate "Reliance" for it's great business tactics i.e. getting the first month rent in advance, which means your forecast is your sickest service normally never works for the first month still the customer could noway escape from reliance as you got their money in advance! Wow, Wonderful, Tactful Reliance!

Oct 19, 2016

RE: Unsolved complaints for the last 3 months

Dear Rahil,

Rahilll13

Oct 18, 2016

Unsolved complaints for the last 3 months

My Subscriber id is ############ ; my complains have been in vain for the last 3 months even after persistant complains to your customer care it has not been resolved at all. 'My wifi does not work at all . Relaince please look into this matter asap.
sapru

Sep 15, 2016

Reliance broadband not working for last 3 days

My reliance broadband id - ############
Connection is not working for last 3 days, trying to connect with the support team but unable to connect as the IVR is saying that m pressing a wrong button (9) to speak to customer executive. Is am so dumb that i don't know what digit (9) looks like. M so fad up with this connection and now trying to wind it up.
so please anyone suggest how can i end up this connection as i am suffering too much because of this broadband.
deepakma76

Jul 14, 2016

No Internet service from 10 days after multiple complaints

Dear Reliance Broadband Team,

This is to bring to you in notice that our internet has been out of service from 4th july for user id ############. We've made several complains regarding this everyday day twice or thrice, but only thing we get to hear is the same that your problem will be resolved within 24 hours each time we've called. First of all I'd like you to note the complain number 247525073 register on 4th july and closed on 8th july stating issue has been resolved on which we've received mere 4 hours of internet service at night. Later again on 9th july internet was out of service and 2nd complain was registered 247684538 which has been unsolved till date.

We've also spoke to senior representative but didn't received any positive feedback. Last update from 4 days we've been getting that some guy Rajendra Technician is working on your complain at your local area and would be solved within 24 hours. Now it's more than 72 hours passed and not sure what techinician Rajendra is upto (may be innovating some fibre cable to transmit the signal from outer space with infinite Gb of service). During the bill payment time your employees keep banging our head 10 days before the actual date to make the payment, but while providing service you're keeping yourself distance upto 10 days.

All I want to know the ETA when the problem will be resolved for the complain number registered which your employees can't commit,but they can commit within 24 hours problem will be resolved which even makes no sense at all. Please improve the service you've been giving or atleast assured your customer about the problem and ETA.
By writing this email I hope the problem will be bring to notice and would be solved asap.
amrutabhagwan723@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2016

Reliance Broadband not working

Reliance Broadband not working since 15 days.
I am tired of complaining, your response to our complaints are very poor and not satisfactory .We are making alternate arrangements with other service providers if the issue is not rectified with in 24 hours .

Jun 3, 2016

RE: Additional bill

Dear Swapnil,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, request you to visit any of our nearest Reliance Mobile Store for further assistance. Please feel free to write us at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds if you need any assistance in future. Thank you, have a great day ahead.

May 31, 2016

RE: Additional bill

Dear Swapnil,

Swapnil Kadam

May 26, 2016

Additional bill

Please help me..
Reliance customer care service is mentally harassing me by providing unwanted additional landline connections without telling me and they only call me returns after complain only if bill is pending. Otherwise never replies or let me receive their call by giving me just missed call.
My complain number is 30521512 which was 4 months ago. Since now I am telling them to change my plan every month after clearing my extra monthly bill.
My landline number is 30521512 and user id : ############.
Please help me as soon as possible. I'm loosing my valuable time just to requesting them to change my plan.

Jan 27, 2016

RE: Non receipt of refund amount

Dear Hetal,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

Jan 24, 2016

RE: Non receipt of refund amount

Dear Hetal,

hetalagandhi

Jan 10, 2016

Non receipt of refund amount

Please note that I was holding Reliance Broadband connection vide customer ID is ############. I had requested for termination of this connection on 22nd Oct 2015 due to change in residence. As per the company policy informed to me connection will be terminated with in 7 working days, however company has terminated the connection on 6th Nov. 2015. Even keeping this regret aside, I am continuously following up for my refund still. Please refer to the few call/ complaint details given below & also details on person with whom I spoke with regards to this complaint.

• Original comp no. - 239006390 - dt 22nd Oct 2015 – for termination of connection
• Email sent on 28th Nov 2015 (and many times after this) - broadband@relianceada.com
• Deep Ahire 11.13 Pm @8th Dec 2015
• Manoj Kanojia on 10.12.2015 @ 10.32 PM
• Viraj on 16.12.2015 @ 10.08 PM
• Vijay on 17.12.2015 @ 11.09 AM on – 18602002011
• Comp no. 241185082 - Hemant Koli, 4th Jan 2015 – 10.40 PM
• Comp id – 241656946 - Bhavika on 06.01.2016 @ 11.32 AM
• Comp ID – 241738656 - Vijay on 08.01.2016 @ 2.40 PM

Request you help me out and escalate this to the highest level in Reliance Communication.

Please let me know in case of any further details required.

Hetal Gandhi
Mob - 99309 66296
Email - hetalagandhi@gmail.com
jay00

Nov 2, 2015

Waiver not given

My name is Jaydev and userid is ############,my connection is dead since last month and I applied for waiver regarding this and request id is 239283204 and company rejected it.I need waiver because my connection still dead and I want to pay my bill but I need solution for this my complaint id for last month that considered for waiver are:
17/10/2015 : 238836703
23/10/2015 : 239023695
Company says that there was no issue so request rejected but due to faulty switch that provide connection to building I have no connectivity since last month(oct 2015) and still connection is dead.they don't fixing this and refuse for waiver.
Reliance should resolve this because I admire their vision but issue like this really bad for brand like Reliance.
contact: Jaydev Vadher -9574513278
chiragdhanak

Oct 23, 2015

land line poor service

Since 29 sep'15 month I am facing land line connectivity issues, out of 30 days it works only for 2-5 days in this month.

After registering the complaints for the same NO action taken by the Reliance Communications Officials. Nobody in the whole company listen your complaint and you'll get new complaint no. every single day you called the customer care no ############ & 18602002011.

I registered the complaint on 29 sep'15 (Tuesday) with request ID 238179095 at 3:30 pm and till now it is not resolved. Almost every day I talked with so many customer care executive.. after calling them only one thing I heard that wait for 24 hours with that time period it will be resolved nothing else
saicharan499

Sep 9, 2015

Account Closure after 45 days of request and charging customer for the delay in termination.

I had been using Reliance Broadband for over an year. I wanted to switch to another network due to frequent server issues and poor connectivity. I called customer care on 31-May-2015 and requested to terminate my broadband connection. I never used it since then. I was expecting a call back for the confirmation, but didnt get any call from the company. I used to make a call twice a week to the customer care to know the status of the termination request and i used to get a consistent response every time, that "We will escalate the issue and you will get a call back from our team very soon". But the account was not terminated until mid of July 2015, and i was charged with the bill for 11th June to 10th July (Billing Cycle).

What I do not understand is how complex is your account termination process that it takes 45 days from the day of request and you charge client for the delay from your side. I made calls to the customer care twice a week without fail, I visited your grevience cell (reliance office) at Kalyani Nagar, Pune just to make sure that my broadband account is terminated. In return you send me a bill for the extra period. Thats the Fab thing!!!!

Well my account ID is(was) ############.
Request ID for account termination(got this from the customer care): 233923443.
Sunit27

Aug 28, 2015

I am at my wits end. Worst Service

My Phone and broadband connection has been dead since last 2 days. This has happened for the second time since I took the connection a month ago. My work relies on a good internet service, and it is really suffering.

The connection goes dead for 2-3 days at a time. The local rep (Mr. Pradeep) says the server is down and he cannot do anything about it. He also says he cannot say when the service may resume....so I am at their mercy. The toll free no. gives me a complaint no. of 0 (zero).

What the hell is happening. Is there any way of resolving this or does one have to go to the consumer cell. Pathetic service I must say.
Kindly help

Sunit Malhotra

20-30284088
hariomArora

Aug 3, 2015

Complaint Against Reliance Broadband

My reliance boradband connection number -############. Further since when i have taken the connection have faced continious problem of internet not working properly. Sometimes working and sometimes not.

Done lot of complaints. Details as follows -

19/9/2014 - 0001411487136
21/9/2014 - 0001409464706
27/9/2014 - 0001409467967
29/9/2014 - CNM 10001505705

After thiis per telephonic conversation with Mr. Pradeep on 17/12/2014, he provided me waiver for the days/Month on which internet was not worked request number is - 228044752.

After this also I have suffered from same problem of internet not working. At last i launched complaint for termination for the connection on 20/12/2014 Req no - 228163651. After this only billing deptt. was calling me to pay the pending bills.

Please advise me how come I pay bills as your Internet didnot worked and being Reliance do I need to do this much of complaints as I did. Billing people are irritating and harrassing me to pay bills. If u provide services only then you guys can have bills paid. This is most pothetic Internet services I have seen.

Please disconnect my connection as soon as possible.

Hariom Arora
vinodsmile0502

Jun 24, 2015

Broadband connection dead

Hi All please never get Reliance Broadband.

They are simply looting your hard earned money. I got new broadband connection 4 days back and after 2 days working it is totally dead and worst thing is the customer care number are always on waiting. These people simply suck our money. It is very important for me to have broadband conection working for my important work but ended up in such a worst service provider company. Now I have decided to terminate the connection with loss of my money which they collected in advance and as intallation charges. God knows even if they will make it simple to at least terminate the connection or not. They collected around Rs. 1600 and the cable is old and deteroted. My connection details:
1.CAF no:17800035288533
2.Subscriber ID/s :n 1) POTS-2030428590n 2) DIA - ############

Uttarakhand Roadways - Refund of Unsuccessful booking
    Kindly process refund of Unsuccessful booking, Reference...
    Pearls india ltd. - for refund our money
    R/Sir we had deposited our blood sweat earned amount...
    Boarding Pass Consultancy Pvt.Ltd Amritsar - Fake & fraud consultancy
    Dear friends don't believe this consultancy this...
    uppal municipality - WASTE DISPOSAL IN THE LOCALITY
    ADDRESS- H.NO- 2-1-49/22 ROAD NO.10 SURYANAGAR COLONY,...
    Vijay Tv - Bring back kadhala kadhala to Its actual time(10 pm)
    Me and my family were big fan of vijay tv😍. Daily I use...
    PNB - blocked userid
    Respected sir with due respect I want to inform you that...
    Pan card - Pan card not received yet
    Dear Sir, My PAN card status is given below but yet i...
    NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure - refund
    sir/madam the pan card fees has been deducted from my...
    Dream 11 - Withdrwal Account
    Withdrawn cash not received in my bank account its been 9...