Reliance Communication/Dongle

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Communication/Dongle

RCOMcare

Aug 23, 2017

RE: Reliance is wrongly billed me Money and for that, they are demanding me Money provoking me!!!!!!!!

Dear Sanjeev,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications
gsanjeevkumar1

Aug 15, 2017

This is regarding Reliance dongle wrong doings and harassing me for money!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was using Reliance dongle net connect last year in 2015 I used the service for some months approximately may be from Nov 2015 to June 2016.
I have paid the bills in time every month before or on the due date.

after some months Reliance dongle service quality has reduced when I asked reliance Customer care they were telling it is because of 4 G up gradation.

I asked them to reduce my Last bill which I paid them because service was not proper and I was not able to use for some days accordingly they reduced and sent me the bill after that I paid that bill and from that date, I stopped using reliance service.Because service was not proper,

Immediately after I paid the last bill I carried my application to cancel my service to their Rajajinagar Rajkumar road, Bangalore Reliance shop.

but they have not accepted my application told me to cancel the service through Customer care.

accordingly, I had called Reliance customer care and asked to cancel it. initially, reliance Customer care executives not registered cancellation request. after called them for 4 to 5 times one of their customer care executive even given me wrong Cancellation request also!!!!!!!!!!!!! because of this I was required to call at least 15 times for one week to cancel my service.

but for next two months received a monthly bill for the service which I have not used their service even for single second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refused to pay them the bill for which I have not used, till now I am saying the same answer to them. but they keep calling me and disturbing my work by asking to pay them Money.

I refused it

They even provoked me to put the case on me I really astonished how Companies trying to take and demand money wrongly from people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigger surprising is two days back I have received the message AM-LEGALD that LOKADALAT SUMMON sent to address.

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

but I am not staying at that address where they sent!!!!!

again they are provoking me they are going to start legal action???????????? what is this???????????

Is this Legal action for what is it for that they were not able to make me fool or they were not able to Rob me???????

now they again they provoking in a different route, sent me SMS that, my C Bill is affected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is this?????????????? for their mistakes we require to suffer ??????
are we staying in Democratic Country???

Definitely, I will pull them to court now.

Sanjeev Gaonkar
Bangalore
gsanjeevkumar1

Jul 29, 2017

Reliance is wrongly billed me Money and for that they are demanding me Money provoking me!!!!!!!!

I was using Reliance dongle net connect last year in 2015 i used the service for some months approximately may be from Nov 2015 to June 2016.
I have paid the bills in time every month before or on due date.

I asked them to reduce my Last bill which I paid them because service was not proper and I was not able to use for some days accordingly they reduced and sent me the bill after that I paid that bill and from that date I stopped using reliance service.Because service was not proper,

accordingly I had called Reliance customer care and asked to cancel it. initially reliance Customer care executives not registered cancellation request. after called them for 4 to 5 times one of their customer care executive even given me wrong Cancellation request also!!!!!!!!!!!!! because of this i was required to call at least 15 times for one week to cancel my service.

but for next two months received monthly bill for the service which I have not used their service even for single second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refused it

More bigger surprising is two days back I have received the message AM-LEGALD that LOKADALAT SUMMON sent to to address.

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

but I am not staying in that address where they sent!!!!!

Sanjeev Gaonkar
Bangalore

Reliance Digital - RE: New LED TV closed down suddenly
    Dear Valued Customer, Our team tried contacting you,...
    Plethico Pharmaceuticals Ltd. - Refunds of Fix deposits no. 5139dt.
    Refunds of fix deposits no done inspire of many reminder...
    Star Plus - Ishqbaaz promo
    Star plus why we are not getting promos of ishqbaaz what...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - Unreasonanle denial of TDR
    Sir, I have booked ticket from lucknow to gwalior (PNR...
    DTC bus service - Bus pass stolen
    dtc bus pass Respectfully sir My self kuldeep bajpai i...
    NVSP - No BLO Appointed
    Hello, Application for Voter ID has been submitted...
    UIDAI - Complaint about correction
    I went for correction of my aadhar in a enrolment...
    Airtel payment bank - Rajubhai 36568
    Money debited twice but recharge unsuccessful both...
    bhim app - Contact 08910496355 bhim
    3600 failed transaction refund I tried to transfer Rs...