Reliance Communication

Sanjay Mukim

Dec 27, 2017

Port message not received

Upc code not received for number 9331666690 to port out

Please provide same to alternate number 9173711550 and email address [email protected]
Aanshu21

Dec 14, 2017

MNP

Since I was out of the country for nearly six months was not aware that reliance was shutting down now I am unable to port my number that I am having from the last 15 years.could you help me by telling the procedure to port it my mail id is [email protected]
dordol

Nov 16, 2017

DEAD LINE OF LAND LINE RELIANCE PHONE NUMBER 07930460040

I HAVE COMPLAINT MULTIPLE TIMES REGARDING THE DEAD LINE OF LAND LINE RELIANCE PHONE NUMBER 07930460040. WE HAVE 2 SERVICES AND THE NUMBER I HAD PROVIDED HERE IS NOT WORKING MORE THAN TWO MONTHS. IF WE CALL TO THIS NUMBER; THE CALLER DOES HEAR THE RINGING BUT NO RING AT RECEIVER SIDE. I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE SO MANY TIMES AND THEY JUST GIVE COMPLAIN NUMBER AND TOLD ME THAT TECHNICAL TEAM WILL RESOLVE THE ISSUE OR THEY ARRANGE CALL BACK OR TELLING ME THAT THE CASE IS CLOSED EVEN THE PROBLEM IS NOT RESOLVED!!!! BUT I DIDN'T RECEIVE A SINGLE CALL NEITHER THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED... I AM VERY FED UP OF YOUR SERVICE. WAKE UP TECHNICAL TEAM MEMBERS. I THINK THEY JUST OPEN AND CLOSE THE CASE AND DON'T EVEN READ THE ISSUES. I NEED THE REFUND FOR SEPT AND OCT MONTH AS THE PHONE LINE WASN'T WORKING AND DID NOT PROVIDE ANY SERVICE FOR THE DEAD LINE PHONE.
R

Oct 30, 2017

UNABLE TO PORT

My Number 9312481234 it's a Postpaid number I'm trying to Port it to other network as it's shutting down it's services and tried sending sms to 1900 for UPC code but couldn't receive it till now and I'm unable to get through the customer service also and wrote an email and no response

I want this to be sorted ASAP
Akshay Nandu

Oct 29, 2017

Reliance Communications — port sms sent to 1900 not getting delivered

Port sms sent to 1900 is not getting delivered.
I am using reliance communication post paid number since more than 3 months and I have cleared all my balance.
I have paid Rs. 467 extra to reliance communications.
Please help me recover the amount.
Please help me port out of reliance as reliance communications is closing down.
I am using reliance for more than 3 months now.

Reliance Communications — port sms sent to 1900 not getting delivered Reliance Communications — port sms sent to 1900 not getting delivered Reliance Communications — port sms sent to 1900 not getting delivered

Aryannnn

Oct 28, 2017

not getting MNP code

I want port my reliance mob number, but everytime i m sending request to 1900 it is not been processed and fails. I tried calling customer care , but there also i m facing same problem its not getting connected wven though i hv sufficient balance.
Chhitar

Oct 27, 2017

Slow net problem

Maine 89 ka recharge kiyatha 1 gb/day..par Mera net 1 din Kam karke dusre din Kam karna band kardi.. Maine customer care ko call Kiya to apatkalin batake katt detahe..msg vi Kam nahi kar raha.. please Mera problem solved kardo..Mera number hay 8302327003
Prince Amar

Oct 12, 2017

Deduction of balance

I am telling you that in my main amount have 52 Rs . While downloading movie my all balance were deduct although I have 912 Mb data and the movie is around 341 Mb . After sometimes I knows my all balance were deducted but all data balance same. There was no change my data balance were not deducted another this my main balance were deducted. You tell me why you deduct my main balance. Also you return my main balance amount.

PRINCE AMAR
magami_ag

Oct 4, 2017

Wrongly charged MMS of Mobile No 9342347741

I had sent a complaint on 26-9-2017 but till today I have not received any communication regarding wrongly charged MMS charges. So, please reply immediately.

Yours
A.G.Magami
Principal,
[email protected] co.in
simblock

Sep 26, 2017

Block sim card

I lost my mobile with sim card day before yesterday, so please block my mobile number 9980692938 and I want a duplicate sim of the same number.

I am not able to connect to the customer care and have checked all the places of Reliance Communications, but all of them has shutdown.

Aug 22, 2017

RE: Billing issue

Dear Ram,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

sharmaram2000

Aug 16, 2017

Billing issue

In may 2017 i have paid my bill for 9322225455 after 3 days Reliance has blocked my number for outgoing as well as for incoming calls. Was totally black why they did like this?
After conversation with customer care i get to know that there is one more number is activated on my name and bill is outstanding from long time. After some analysis they accepted that some mistake was done from Reliance Gallary. For this is issue they have blocked my number for 15 days. Now question is here why should i pay my rent for 15 days bcz this is mistake form their end also i loss lot of business opportunity and important communication. Company should pay by bill.

After that my number is not working still they are mailing me bill for everymonth with all rental charges.

Requesting pls look into this.

With Regards,
Ram Sharma
markandeykharwar

Aug 1, 2017

CHEATED WITH ME

CHEATED WITH ME

My name is Markandey kharwar. and my mobile no is 9023232689. i have recharge my mobile rs.80 balance 120 on dated 21.07.2017. but Reliance company have cheated with me.Reliance Company given me balance rs.80.and also rs.10 on dated 29.07.2017.we have not make any outgoing call after 21.07.2017 through my mobile number.but today i have check my balance. balance showing rs.0/-. this is the totally cheating with me by above company. Customer care executive are not picking my call every time.i am totally disturb.so kindly help me and solve the matter.

thanking you,

Markandey kharwar

Mobile no.9023232689

rvsingh1968

Jul 29, 2017

Wrong bill amount

I paid last bill on due date i.e 12/07/2016 -Rs.750/- and on 18th july-2017 my phone outgoing call was barred.I tried to call on customer care on same day but nobody had picked phone , even my call was on hold for half an hrs on 18th 10 P.M.

On 19th i was able to connect with Customer care and asked why my outgoing call is barred.They replied that your credit limit crossed thats why your out going call is barred. I told to customer care executive that my bill cycle is 27th May to 26th July-2017 and i paid bill amount on due date and then in 16days how can Rs.2600/- will be generated by reliance and asked details from Customer care executive but he was not able to explain why the bill amount is Rs.2600/- and even non-of customer care were able to explain.They communicated that once your bill will be generated then reliance employee would be able to explain.

I am surprised that my outgoing call was barred on basis of more bill amount but they were not able to explain why more bill generated.I never opted for any value added services and why amount is high.

We didn't get prior information or sms from reliance that your credit limit is high or increased and to avoid outgoing call to be barred pls pay the amount.Suddenly on 18th evening outgoing call was barred and then recieved message that your bill is high.

We will never use Reliance phone or will try to port my number to other service provider, requesting you pls resolve my complaint.
I lost huge amount as some business deal was about to close but due to my outgoing call was not active thats why i loose business deal.

wrote couple of mails to reliance customer care regardiing high bills(Rs2695/-) detail and my phones outgoing call is barred from 18th july2017.I received sms on reliance no.(8010378585) on 18th july-2017 that my bill amount is rs.2695/- and my outgoing call barred.

I called customer care number i.e. 30333333 so many time but it was not connecting and in last i was able to talk customer care executive.
i asked why my bill amount is high pls give me details, but they replied that they are not able to tell why bill amount is high untill unless your bill will not be generated .It will be generated after bill cycle.
My bill cycle comleted on 27th july-2017 but i didn't received any detailed bill on my registered mail ID.

This is again we received sms of bill amount Rs.4193/- on 29th july-2017.My phone outgoing call barred on 18th july because of high bill i.e rs.2685/- and suddenly i recieved another bill amount I.E RS.4193/-
SEE HOW YOU PEOPLE ARE CHEATING TO THE CUSTOMER AS IN ONE BILL CYLCE YOU ARE SENDING SMS OF RS.2685/- ON 18TH JULY-2017 AND BARRED THE CALL AND AGAING RS.4193/- BILL WE RECIEVED ON SMS ON 29TH JULY-2017.

JAGO GRAHAK----

REQUESTING JAGO GRAHAK SEVA PLS ADVICE HOW TO FILE CASE AGAINST THIS CHEATER COMPANY.
ALTHOUGH, I LODGED COMPLAINT TO YOUR SITE.
TODAY I TRIED TO TALK CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE BUT IT WAS DISCONECTING FROM THEIR SIDE.

RELIANCE IS GENERATING FAKE BILL AND NOBODY IS EXPLAINING.I DON'T WANT TO USE RELIANCE NUMBER AND WILL NOT ADVISE ANYBODY TO USE.

JAGO GRAHAK COMPLAINT ID IS: Complaint ID: 9957933

JAGO GRAHAK WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS CHEATER COMPANY OR NOT AS THEY ARE VERY BIG AND ARE NOT AFRAID OF ANYBODY.

I AM GOING TO HIGHLIGHT ON SOCIAL MEDIA HOW THEY ARE CHEATING.

JAGO GRAHAK JAGO PLS HELP TO RESOLVE MY ISSUES.
parminder dhaliwal

Jul 25, 2017

internet complaint

I already recharged my reliance no.9357043105 but it does not access internet please solve this..
Kanika M S Verma

Jul 18, 2017

Unauthorised balance deduction

I have reliance gsm prepaid number 9334335007. Everyday my balance is getting debited for unknown reasons. Each day my balance gets reduced by Rs 10/-. I have complained this once on customer care and once on Reliance InstaCare. They also gave me a complain number 257724986. My problem has still not been resolved and they have closed the complain without intimating me anything. I have been trying to call all possible numbers for reliance customer care but there is no success. None of the number works, the instacare app also does not provide any agent to chat with. I am tired of trying to reach to them but I am surprised that have the worst customer complain resolution. I have not got any service activated on this number yet they are charging me each day. We recharge our phone to use it and not for reliance to eat our phone balance. They are simply ridiculous with no care of their customers. Please get the problem resolved.

Jun 25, 2017

Mobile no. got terminated

My no. 8099231069 got terminated recently without any notice, its a prepaid reliance no. which i was using from past 6 years
and recently it stops getting network when checked with customer care they are saying this no. got terminated
i need my no. back, kindly help and revert with the procedure.

thanks & Regards
Arun
Tarun00738

Jun 7, 2017

Harasment and mis behave

I am using a number 8882234366 and bill was pending of rs 1000. As per my words with reliance agent. I tried to make the payment but unable to do that due to tech issue. I asked for some for time. Today 1 girl named ria called me on my alter no. 9871478857 and i was not available that time. She speaked rudely with my wife and after argument my wife disonnected the call. After that she and her senior is calling regularly and tried to threten me by different different numbers. 9891099979 and 9810469276. Please do the needful.

Tarun yadav
SKB & SONS POULTRY

Apr 20, 2017

My mobile service is not restored

My service for the Mobile Number 9590753099 is not restored since 14th April even after repeat complaints to the customer care continuously.
I have paid the bill of Rupees 1000 on 14th. on POS RELIANCECOMM at RELIANCECOMM txn# IT5289485160.
I am not getting any response till now.
This is the worst service I have ever seen.
SKB & SONS POULTRY

Apr 20, 2017

My mobile service is not restored

I am not getting any response till now.
This is the worst service I have ever seen.

Feb 8, 2017

RE: unable to make out going calls from last two days

Apologies! To assist you with your current concerns, please help us with the following details, at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds we assure you that we will get the same addressed and fixed on priority.

dhanoki

Feb 7, 2017

unable to make out going calls from last two days

I am unable to make call from last two days as tge operator is saying this route is busy. Pls do the needful thing asap
ronakjain2012

Jan 13, 2017

Frequent balance deductions

My balance is frequently deduction for no reasons. When asked for refund, they make it a very tedious process.

Jan 12, 2017

RE: Discontinued the services still getting haraasment calls for bills

Dear Shazi,

shazi58

Jan 6, 2017

Discontinued the services still getting haraasment calls for bills

My dongle number is 7498698635 I am no more using this service aroung 3-4 months .Despite mentioning this I am getting continous haraasment calls from Relinece to pay the bills and got legal notice as well . Could you please help .

Regards.
Shazi

Astrologer - FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH
    Hi, FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH I Got...
    Sahara abode bond - what is procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    CPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE - Uninformed Debit of Rs.1699/- from my creditcard
    Dear Sir, The CPP assistance service has debited ...
    SBI Life Shubh Nivesh - Wrong Information provided at the time of opening a new...
    National consumer court complaint no. 1217057 This is...
    abode bond - procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    SBTET TELANGANA - Refund of fee amount
    Hello sir, i am R. Kiran kumar, pin no:16241-M-094,Tkr...
    BILLDESK util - Recharge not recived
    Balance detucted from my paytm wallet but services not...
    Bajaj Finserv Ltd - Abusive messages
    Today i got a call from the number 9594156201 stating a...
    SSC - Login problem
    I am unable to login in to ssc with my registration number...
    Municipal corporation bhiwani - About garbage Holder bad behavior
    Here I am complaining about the garbage Holder of D C...