Reliance Communication

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Communication

May 16, 2013

Deduction of balance though net pack is there

My phone number is 8882826885
I've got net pack of 97rs for 300mb 3G data valid till 24th may 2013...data left is 54.50MB...
Before 14th may everything was fine but since that day my balance is getting deducted instead of my data...
Till today i've lost around 80rs.
And when my balance is around 10rs i am not even able to make call or send sms's.
Because of this i am not able to use internet which i desperately needed right now.
Seriously very bad service...
When i call customer care...everytime i get reply that "SYstem is down please call later"
Already it takes more than 10min to connect to them..and when this kind of response is there from their side its seriously not acceptable.
Very frustrated with the service.

I want my net to be working fine soon.and want my deducted balance.

Help me ASAP!

Feb 26, 2013

Cheers,

RCOM Care

Feb 22, 2013

Feb 17, 2013

Respected Authority
I have reacharged my number 9015525932 with Rupees Thirty Four (34) via internet using reliance communication
officail website on 17-02-2013. As per the plan I was entitled to enjoy Free 100SMS per day Local/National for a period of 30 days
After recharge I received a message from Reliance stating that " Enjoy 400 Local/National SMS. Validity:30 days ".
I spoken to the coustomer care -198 (Rajesh Kumar & his supervisor) & they are not even to register my complaints.
As per Customer Care plan is revised but website is not updated. Its a cheating if they cant provide me Sms Benifit atlest provide my refund

Dec 12, 2012

Bill generated for 5 month after request of closing Postpaid number

Cheers,

RCOM Care

Dec 10, 2012

Bill generated for 5 month after request of closing Postpaid number

Jun 30, 2012

VAS Service activated and balance deducted without customer's intention

i am writing to inform you that my cdma no:(9396360635) I have many problems faced in reliance customer care misbehaving and stop to using that sim because of many deductions on that number now your reliance number on 27th onwards two messages are regularly today onwards received that msgs is (Rech with Rs27&get 150 mins for local calls to any network Valid for 30 days for activaton through sms send"ACT ALOCAL27" to 53739.RCOM & Rech with Rs26&get 150 mins for local calls to any network Valid for 30 days for activaton through sms send"ACT ALOCAL27" to 53739.RCOM) on 27th 12.47pm and 28th 12.50pm and 29th 1pm and today 30th 2:37pm but on 27th i am recharging to 27th but that offer is not applicable after that i am complaint to customer care with id:182138778 but the complaint reply as thge customer is not eligible for sms campaign offers the customer not applicable then y r u repeatedly send these two msgs so its show your lack of interest to customers because this query not answered clerly to any person on your customer care service

So i requested you please do take further action on the issue and applicable to that offer
waiting for your best responses

Jun 16, 2012

Reliance executive fraud me

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Jun 11, 2011

Caller tune complaints

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp for the assistance required.

May 29, 2011

Hi Basant,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

May 26, 2011

Hi Rajendra,

May 25, 2011

Hi Basant,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

May 24, 2011

SUB- AMOUNT DEDUCTED AND UNWANTED SERVICES ACTIVAED
Hello sir,

I am a user of Reliance CDM service and using reliance CDM no. 9311608239. On my number without informing me, I have many Charge making services (Sanka ka samadan etc) are activated which cost me around 30-40 Rs per month. I had complained many time to deactivated these services but still they are not deactivating my charge making unwanted services.Next month was same problame.

Once I had complained this then anyone (customer care) give me some number (198) to dial to deactivate any service, but without deactivated the current service, it activated 1-more extra charge making service and Day Pass has been received and activate shortly.

Now, I am complaining to you. Sir Please take proper action against Reliance Communication so that we can get proper solution.

Basant mob-9311608239

May 18, 2011

Caller tune complaints

May 14, 2011

Service not activated

Thanks for your reply...I am very much sure that i would not face such types of problme in future...

May 13, 2011

Hi Ashwani,

Apr 24, 2011

Apr 23, 2011

Hi Pankaj,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you but were not able to speak with you as the number was switched off. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp for the assistance required.

Apr 21, 2011

Apr 20, 2011

Hello sir,

SUB- AMOUNT DEDUCTED AND UNWANTED SERVICES ACTIVAED

I am a user of Reliance CDM service and using reliance CDM no-
9311608239.On my number without informing me, I have many Charge making services (chat etc) are activated which cost me around 30-40 Rs last day. I had complained charge making unwanted services.
Once I had complained to (Mr.KAUSHAL) rifond money.I have complained on this number (198) but they not rispons.I am not satisfied.

BASANT SHARMA
MOB-9311608239
DELHI

Apr 18, 2011

Hi Pankaj,

Apr 8, 2011

Unwanted recharge of internet pack

Hi Alok,

Jan 1, 2011

Balance deduction

Hi Adarsh,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. Please write to us at [email protected] for the assistance required.