Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Communications

Jenendra Saini

Aug 3, 2018

Regarding my security deposit & advance payment of approx 7000

Since RCom stand out from Rajasthan on RCom request I ported my postpaid number 9636999499 in Vodafone,but my security deposit & advance payment approx 7000 still pending with RCom.many times i marked mail to rcom appealete authority & customercare but there were no response from rcom, kindly resolve on urgent basis.

Jenendra Saini

Regarding my security deposit & advance payment of approx 7000

lalit.chouhan

Feb 7, 2018

Reliance sim is not working

My Reliance Sim no 9309318025 and 9351772196 is not working which I was using since many years. Now I want to port the same but without working the same I can not port the same. Please help me.
pkhjp1972

Nov 11, 2017

Reliance GSM No. Network not available

My reliance number suddenly stopped it's network and came to emergency call mode. From the last 15 days my number is dead. Please look into it and resolve the problem. Port Message not received.
My number is 8824132574
pkhjp1972

Nov 4, 2017

Reliance GSM No. Network not available

Not received Port Code

My Reliance GSM No. disconnet and No network available. Port massage not received me.
Phone number-8824132574
RonakChhajed

Oct 31, 2017

Not getting port revert message

Hi there,

I am having mobile 8302777754 of reliance. Suddenly I heard reliance going stop its service. now I am trying to port my number to another service provider but am not able to do so because when I am sending port message to 1900 with my mobile number. I does not reverting me any MNP code. I have almost waited for 1 and half day but not received MNP code. Please do needful as this number is very important for me .
kapil.raj

Oct 25, 2017

BROAD BAND NOT WORKING 7 OCT TO CONTUNI

My USER ID - ############ . not working Since 7-oct -2017,

I am Call ############ many times but there not response .

Plz Reply

Kapil Raj Verma
Mobile no - +91- 8696900880

Aug 22, 2017

RE: UPC code not received

We request you to e-mail us your details at socialmedia.rcom@relianceada.com, we would be glad to address your concern.

rg25m

Aug 16, 2017

UPC code not received

I am having Reliance connection on my mobile phone, its network is not as good as it was used to, so after complaining a lot about it, i have to port it to other network, but the issue is reliance communications team is not giving the upc code required to port the number, i have messaged 1900 several times, when i try to talk to their customer representative my phone gets disconnected automatically, i also called their appellate authority but also couldn't help me, request you to help me in this regard and get me UPC code.
kwithsharma

Jun 1, 2017

Disconnection request not followed up making false statements

I have complained for disconnection of my Reliance broadband of user id - ############. The helpline people sometimes answer that my disconnection request is been taken and in process, and sometimes they say that my connection is disconnected. They are totally befooling me and my family members for the confirmation call regarding disconnection of the broadband. On 19th of may I have made the request for disconnection till the date they didn't made any confirmation call nor did they disconnected it. They are a fake organisation fooling people for money.

Dec 29, 2016

RE: No response yet

Dear Hitesh,

We are so sorry and highly regret the issue faced by you. Would request you to please visit: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds from a computer and register your complaint. We assure you that our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

hiteshitandon

Dec 15, 2016

No response yet

Had submitted a complaint on 6 dec which is as follows:

DEDUCTION OF BALANCE
Continously deducting money from my amount balance. Recharged two times with Rs. 40 and Rs.10 and almost all the amount got deducted slowly slowly. Hrdly used any amount for calling. Deductions made in paise, Rs.1, Rs.2 and so on so that we can be fooled. Its ridiculous for such big company to loot their customers for such amount. Please refund my money back!
#Irritated customer!!

And received a reply from reliance to submit the complaint again on reliance customer support on their website. I did but still no response has been received till now.
Please reply soon!

Dec 6, 2016

RE: DEDUCTION OF BALANCE

Dear Hitesh,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

hiteshitandon

Dec 6, 2016

DEDUCTION OF BALANCE

#Irritated customer!!

Oct 26, 2016

RE: wireline broadband connection not working

Dear Vikas,

Our customer service team is still working on the concerns shared by you. However we would request you to give us some more time to get the same addressed to your satisfaction. We assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services, at all times. We appreciate your patience.

Oct 25, 2016

RE: wireline broadband connection not working

Dear Vikas,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

vkdanwar

Oct 25, 2016

wireline broadband connection not working

My Reliance Broadband Connection not working since 20th October. My User Id- ############ at 26 ,Kanti Nagar, banipark. Jaipur In the Name of Vikas Soni.This is very bad for me when I faith on reliance Broadband for net connectivity and still today I am not getting proper services.

Sep 12, 2016

RE:harassment of customer , fake complaint closure by engineer,

Dear Ajay,

ajay6254

Sep 12, 2016

harassment of customer , fake complaint closure by engineer,

Dear Sir /Madam
Regis ID- ############
This mail is regarding the issue I am facing currently , I had launched a reliance broadband complaint on 3-sep-2016 Comp.No- 249581736, but no response has been provided till the date , in mean time , on engineer fake report my complaint was declared closed on 8-sep-2016 without taking any consent/feedback of a customer nor engineer has contacted on register address where issue is running.

Later on today I have contacted to the customer care they have launched again a new complaint no- 249884036. i have a post paid broadband connection and paying tariff on monthly basis , but since 3 sep 2016 my connection is not working who will pay for 10 days amount would you will wave off this time period payment.

Customer care response is pathetic towards customer , they misguide and linger on the issue with out listing customer voice.

This is very surprisingly that a brand like Reliance and its associate center are responding like this , I am the customer and I am paying but I have been given fake commitments since last 10 days.

Nobody is here to help me in this matter .
i have no option left now to get in to the legal proceeding against reliance staff.
rajcomplain1979

Apr 7, 2016

discontinue of data plan without any request and debited wrong charges

I have a reliance post paid connection number 9351504124 icalled reliance customer care at 14-3-2016 any ask to change my plan in Freepaid395 and discontinue the existing plan RGSPECIALPPS199 and also discontinue my reliance on net local plan of rs 149 . when i receive my bill i have come to know that reliance company has stop my 3G plan of rs 123 of 1GB 1 months validity when i asked to rel customer care they said in 395 plan we r giving you a 50 mb data then i said it is not sufficient for me and i have never request to stop my 3g plan it is the mistake of your company and u continue my 3g plans but they said not this plan is not valid in your region . after so many complains they are not starting my own plan it is a totally mistake of your company then why i have to suffer for this . so it is request to start my old 3g plan and bill they have to also waived off they also stop my plan without any information and charged me around 250 rs bill extra old+new bill

Feb 15, 2016

RE: Not resolving issues

Dear Naziya,

We wish to affirm that as per feedback received from our technical team, our network is running at optimum level at your location. We hope this solves your network-related issues. In case you still face a problem, do contact us again.

Feb 10, 2016

RE: Not resolving issues

Dear Naziya,

NaziyaQ

Feb 10, 2016

Not resolving issues

I have been mailing the customer care(customercare@relianceada.com) of reliance communications number of times regarding unstable network.I have written almost 4 times even to the main regional authority. I have called the customer care number of times but after making me wait for almost 15-20 mins every time they disconnect my call. I have ported my Mobile no. from Idea to Reliance, since then I am facing Call drop, No network coverage, No network while in roaming. I have taken a yearly plan.
I am frustrated with the poor customer service from their part.
After repeatedly mailing and registering my complaints not a single acknowledge mail I have received.
How am I supposed to resolve this? I have provided my contact details.
If the issue is not resolved then I have to register my complain in the TRAI.
Atramuddin Qureshi.
adqureshi21@gmail.com
9887917786.
Chetna Singh12

Dec 15, 2015

Unauthorized deduction of balance

As on 14.12.2015 at around 6 30 pm my Reliance GSM number 8824190895 had balance of around Rs. 290 and 3G data balance of around 500 MB. I did not use 3G data nor did I make any call or activate any VAS on my number.
On 15.12.2015 while trying to make a call I was shocked to see that my main balance and data balance is reduced to 0. I did not receive any message for this deduction either.

I have been trying to contact customer care to find out how the balance got deducted without using any service but the call has gotten disconnected midway at least 5-7 times. I have not received any call back nor am I able to contact customer care executive anymore even after trying at least 10 times.

I wish to know how my balance got deducted without any usage and you are requested to reverse the deduction as soon as possible.

Chetna Singh
Reliance GSM 8824190895
abhay397

Aug 19, 2015

Internet Service Issue

I am a Reliance Broadband user ############ from last 2 years and my internet connection is not working from more than 3 months.

I am suprised by looking the services and customer care format to resolve user's queries. I will feel divine if they would be able to answer my below extortion.

1. Why a big company like Reliance is not able to solve a connectivity issue in 3 months?
2. Why wouldn’t your call center team does not have any connection to Billing Department, technical department and mailing department.
3. Why does a Reliance company work on such a poor tool/software where ticket gets auto-closed without even notifying not only user but your Internal department as well?
4. Why don’t your employees reply to even my harsh e-mails?
5. From where do you hire such clever employees who always leaves me speechless with their silly reasons?
6. Somehow I have identified the cause a damaged wire but your department does not have stock from last 1.5 months.
7. Why don’t your customer care department bother about their customers?
8. What would a customer do in such cases?

After trying all possible and available ways, please look at below list of tickets I have raised.

Date Complaint Number Reason
lonly

Jul 26, 2015

balance deducted

dear maam,
i m so stupid man n also so simple i dnt no hw is my life will be gone
toh duniya dari sob bhool ke meh yehi kahunga all is well
plz plz ..
give my balance bck ..
agr dena na chahati ho toh mey yahi kahunga all is well
jab life meh kitna dubida saha java yeh balance tho ek chota hai uske samne ...
heheheeeee haaa
agr mere baat meh koi galti huwa toh maafi karna

my mobile no. is 7735910913 in morning Rs.6 is deducted in my balance without any reason. Please solve my problem.

TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...
    BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Frequently renewing and deducting for Zindagi rocks
    Frequent messages for renewal of zindagi rocks and...