Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Communications

manushom

Mar 13, 2018

Sim is not working as well as UPC code not received

Reference with regard to my no. 9301174523 reliance, till date no resolution has been given by them, every month i am getting the bill without of any use.. my number is not working due to which i could not get the UPC code. my number is not obtainable. you are requested to provide me the UPC code and let me know the final payment... i am trying reliance customer care but its of no use.. as i am not getting connected to any of there representative ..have sent email bt not a single reply hav received. you are requested to send the UPC code either through email or on my alternate number - 9711502609. Please help

My Relience No. 9301174523
Alternative No. : 9711502609
Email ID : [email protected]
Sim. No.: 8991140084051119565 R

Sim is not working as well as UPC code not received

Pradeep Chhibber

Mar 13, 2018

Unable to use the UPC Code Request Form on Rcom website

as the date to get the UPC code has been extended to Mar 20th, 2018, I have been trying to get the UPC code by going on the website and putting in the details. It is giving an error that the mobile number entered is not a valid Reliance number. I have been using the correct number. Has anyone else faced the similar issue? Is there any solution for this and how can we get the UPC code/?? Really troubled.
VENKATESARAMANI

Dec 10, 2017

mobile portability

My reliance number is 9367712204.
I want to port the same to Vodafone, But I am unable to generate port code through SMS.
I have been trying since 29.11.2017.
Pl generate port code & send it.

My alternate number is 9999597288.
Satbir Singh

Oct 13, 2017

Phone no. 8467888908. Reliance stole my money

Reliance is like a dog now which eats it's own Lord when hungry . Just stole my 200 rupees within 24 hours to make it worse there is absolutely no way of contacting any customer care representative. I recommend you all to leave reliance as soon as possible and join some other network . Any network will be better then this.
Rsrichanara

Sep 23, 2017

Unable to upgrade to 4G

I am getting the following error while upgrading my reliance gsm number 7735646690 to 4G.

Message - Dear customer, request of 4G upgrade is not available on your mobile number. Please send request from a valid mobile number.. RCOM
Rsrichanara

Sep 23, 2017

Unable to upgrade to 4G

While upgrading my reliance number 7735646690 to 4G i am getting the following message.

Messagae - Dear Customer,request of 4G upgrade is not available on your mobile number. Please send request from a valid Mobile number. RCOM
Rajeevks

Sep 22, 2017

Data & Balance does not credited

I have recharge my mobile no 8468997537 for Rs. 193 (Spl Offer 30 minutes Local call/ Std Call & 1 GB 3 GB Data per day) but at my no service does not activated.

Please tell me what can I do ?

No any responce from your side, please tell me what can i do ?

Rajeev Kumar

Sep 13, 2017

RE: extortion of money by fake postpaid bills

We request you to e-mail us your details at [email protected], we would be glad to address your concern.

ash332211

Sep 5, 2017

extortion of money by fake postpaid bills

i got this internet broadband of reliance communication (anil ambani ) 2 years back , at that time i confused it with reliance of mukesh ambani , from the day 1 they started cheating me and misleading me, they said during installation it is prepaid plan but later i started getting postaid bills for the same eventhough it is same amount monthly plan.

only after 2 months of poor , interrupting internet i decided to change my broadband to some other company ,, i registered a termination request of internet for 3-4 times but they ignored , kept sending me bills each month. they extorted rs.3000-4000 by sending me illegitimate/illegal bills,

when did my qwn reseach i found that reliance (anil ambani) companies are in debt and they engage in wrong practice to make money.
i request u guys never take service from reliance (anil ambani) all companies including reliance capital , dont invest money in it. otherwise you will be cheated

extortion of money by fake postpaid bills

mahavir74

Jul 2, 2017

rs.93 recharge providednobenefits

I recharge my account with rs.93 after seeing the offer @rs.93 in which reliance was offering 1gb per day internet for 28 days...I recharge it and a message appered that 1gb per day for28 days has been creadited..and used about 20 mb after which my net was disconnect automatically...i see my account balance and it showed rs.0.00 i talked to reliance customer care at *333 and the operator said me to put the call on hold and then she disconnected my call...and blocked my number...after that i am trying to reconnect with reliance customer care but i am unable ...i recharged my account on 24.06.2017 but no benefits were provided...is this the way you treat your customer...Kindly , have a look on this and either refund my money back or give me benefits

Dec 15, 2016

RE: Regarding miscommunication in verification check

Dear Shubham,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

shubham.prakash111

Dec 15, 2016

Regarding miscommunication in verification check

I have submitted a complaint against Reliance Communications on 14th Dec 2016. But no response from any one.
shubham.prakash111

Dec 14, 2016

Regarding miscommunication in verification check

I have ported my number 9999681019 from Vodafone Postpaid to Reliance postpaid. After 2 days, mine number's outgoing facility got barred and then after next 2 days, they barred incoming facility also. From the past 7 days my number is not in connection.
I am sick of calling each one at the customer care. But no one is giving me proper response.
Reference numbers :-

Shubham Prakash
mb811

Nov 26, 2016

To disconnect my mobile number

My mobile number is +91118826568063, I am not satisfied with Reliance services and had been requesting to disconnect my number. I have even visited there store and made final payments and have requested them to disconnect my number.
On 24th at about 4.00 o'clock in the evening I received a call on my alternate number i.e. 9810010266. I told the Reliance service officer that I do not want to continue with their services and that i have removed the sim card and not using it. She refused to stop the services. I think her number was +911130788545. I do not want to continue with their services and have made the final payments.
Shivam_baluni

Aug 22, 2016

Gsm sim barred

My reliance gsm sim is barred ! y? 10-12 Days back i was successfully able to port my idea sim(their customer from 4-5 yrs) to reliance . and for 6-7 days it worked fine, then suddenly it just started giving me a sim barred msg everytime i try to call anyone. i called customer care, he was the worst human in my life who talked so badly/nonsense and did'nt ans. anything. So i went to their reliance store(N.K. telecom, West patel nagar)(atleast 4-5 times) (from where i ported my sim) and those people took my id photocopies 2-3 times and told me just wait for 3-4 hours daily . now it is my 6th day today. My sim is still off !! And worst thing is i have linked all my mails and accounts to my sim, and now i am not able to check my important mails because they are not activating my sim services !And still my sim is not working !! please do something , There are so many people who are facing the same issue! they are not doing any effort ! please do something as soon as possible i am not able to do anything without my number i.e., 8860801009-ported to reliance gsm. and tell them if they can't do that then just let me have my old idea sim!! thank you.
My alternate number: 9643579747.

RE: CDMA 10 TURNED TO 4G 5 GB

Dear Mehboob,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

MEHBOOB AHMED

4G CHEATING

NOW THE RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE IN BOX HAS STARTED BOUNCING MAILS , AS THEIR QUOTA HAS EXCEEDED

GREAT - CHEATING COMPANY , FOOLING THE PUBLIC IN THE NAME OF 4 G UP GRADATION
MEHBOOB AHMED

CDMA 10 TURNED TO 4G 5 GB

To MEHBOOB AHMED Today at 19:32
----- Forwarded Message -----

Your message

Subject: Reliance number 9350649212 Relationship number ############ - FAKE PROMISES

was not delivered to:

because:

Error delivering to Rcom Customercare/Services/RCOM/RelianceADA; Router: Database disk quota exceeded

DEAR SIR / MADAM
I WAS A CDMA CUSTOMER , THEN YOUR COMPANY OFFERED THIS 4G UPGRADE, AT THE TIME OF YOUR FALSE OFFERS , YOU SAID THAT THE PLANS WILL REMAIN THE SAME EVEN AFTER UPGRADES, BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT MY 10GB CDMA , PLAN HAS TURNED INTO A 5GB 4G PLAN.

PLEASE DISCONNECT MY SUBSCRIPTION AND OBLIGE.
THANKS FOR CHEATING THE PUBLIC.
MEHBOOB UDDIN AHMED

Reliance number 9350649212
Relationship number ############
Akshay Kr Sagar

Jul 27, 2016

Useless Messages from RM-651234

Please stop sending useless messages from RM-651234. I have ported my number to another company way back in Feb 2016 but still they are sending useless messages on my number everyday, which is annoying. I have complaint to Reliance customer care two months before ,and it was stopped but again from few weeks the trend of sending useless message started, it really disturb me.

My No. 9540683501
Akshay
aanil

Jul 13, 2016

Reliance Data card not working.No response by customer care.

I am having a Reliance data card# 9310956108.
Since, last many days, either the speed is too low2-3 kbs or it does not work. For last two days,it is not working at all.
Contacting customer care is of no use as every time the voice says all customer care executives are busy and says it will take more then 5 minutes and the wait is not over.
When I contacted customer care on line,his standard response is the system is undergoing upgradation to 4G and ask me to migrate to 4G.I do not intend to migrate from 3G to 4G since I had purchased the dongle recently only and as such the Reliance experience is very poor.
On my asking to take complaint,the executive refuses to take the complaint as he is not authorized to take complaint and ask me to escalate to [email protected] I have written two mails to them without any response.
If a company like Reliance can not provide services why license is given to them by regulatory authorities.
Why a customer is put in such inconvenience and why I should make the payment for the services not being provided by Reliance.
I request regulatory authorities to take note of it and help so many customers being fleeced by Reliance.
Ankit Agarwal

Jul 2, 2016

RE: Reliance Wi-Fi Data Card(WiPOD) - reliane wi-pod issue & worst customer service

Dear Rohit,

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services, at all times.

Jul 1, 2016

Dear Rohit,

Rohit Kumar

Jul 1, 2016

Reliance Wi-Fi Data Card(WiPOD) - reliane wi-pod issue & worst customer service

I am using this Reliance Wipod (7428792880) from last 6 Months its a postpaid connection dongle. Suddenly last week its stopped working completely no internet connectivity then i have given complaint to customer care they asked to upgrade my connection to 4G. Now i am trying to upgrade my connection fill all the details on migration form and when i clicked on request OTP button this message pop ups "Dear Customer, request of 4G upgrade is not available on your mobile number. Please send request from a valid CDMA number.” I got tired from all the process. Is this right way to treat your consumers?
consultantlsdc

Apr 2, 2016

user creating problem to others

8882046213 its user is sending dirty and obscene pics and videos, also giving a lot of missed calls. when called by my husband he threatened that no one can do anything and used abusive language. Please help me and others getting problems by this guy who name himself shankar or ashish and says he calls from paharganj

Feb 24, 2016

RE: Sim not working

Dear Praveen,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number here using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds so that we can successfully contact you to address your concerns.