Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Digital

Ritesh Pimpalkar

Jun 17, 2019

Washing machine issue

Hi, I have raised the complaint for machine issue on 25 May and still issue not fixed even after many follow ups.

Escalation desk for the team is hopeless and they are not aware about their escalation matrix. No ethics how to talk to customer and disconnect the calls when they don’t have any update.

Very worst and till date have sent e-mail to display mail address but no one responded.

May 24, 2019

RE: False promise on Cadh back

That is not the experience we would want our customers to have. Please call us on our toll-free number 1800-103-1044. You can also find out other touch points using this link: https://bit.ly/2XbzWVB. Thank you.
Nith444

May 24, 2019

False promise on Cadh back

I have purchased 55 inch LG TV from Reliance digital, Phoenix market city, Bangalore on November 2018.

At the time of Purchase they told that if I go with HDFC Finance I will be getting Rs.6000 cash back and I opted for the same. Till now I haven't received the cash back and when contacted HDFC Bank they are telling I am not eligible for cash back.

Contacted the store 1 month ago and till no response, no cash back. These people are good in cheating. Till we purchase the product we are eligible for cash back but once you purchase we are not eligible.
They are not at customer oriented , not interested to resolve the problems.. Very very disgusting behaviors from the staff.

Nithin baby
Mpkol

May 11, 2019

Undelivered Items

I placed an PREPAID order for PANASONIC KU18VKYF AC on 04/05/2019 (CIN NO: U01100MH1999PLC120563) from

Reliance Retail Limited
Premise No. 46, Ideal Regency,
PS Thakurpukur, Behala,
D H Road, Kolkata
Pin No - 700063,

with an "tech expert" - ID: 60352464.

But I think it has been a serious issue on your side, where you guys very promisingly convince the customer to place an order that will be taken care for, but afterwards even after placing 100 calls to the concerned help-desk, the morons seating over there are just incompetent in solving the issue.
I am yet to receive my order that I have placed with you guys. On calling the customer service guys they are even NOT able to track down the contact of the delivery boy who was supposed to deliver the item.
I am going to cancel the order placed and I need the full refund in my card.
If not done, I will be forced to take the matter to legal platform.

Do whatever it takes but solve the issue, this is not an isolated event you guys are doing. There are several issues with your brand in serving customers, if this thing goes for too long, I suggest you to take measures, as being cheated a customer, I am not going to refer anyone towards your brand.
Mpkol

May 11, 2019

Undelivered Priduct

Ordered a panasonic AC that was promised to be delivered by yesterday 10th May, 2019...fully prepaid order.
Yet to receive it 2days passed, let alone installation.
I don't want any product from u guys as I am quite sure about your disgusting attitude towards customers once you rob the money from customer.
Refund my money and keep your product.
Shame for such a brand name....

May 6, 2019

RE: Refund for defect product

May 6, 2019

Refund for defect product

Dear Mr. BM Bade & Bade’s colleagues,

I trust things are going fine at your end,

This is my 2nd mail to you and this time, I would except if you really think that any grienvce system exist in reliance then you should consider this and resolve the matter ASAP,

I really feel like cheated and really really worried about my hard-earned money, and i feel i took worst decision to enter and buy something from Reliance digital,

Please read sequence of event,

1 -- I purchased a Samsung 465L refrigerator, from Reliance Digital Kammanhalli Branch and my nightmare started from 4th April, 2019 onwards, Mr. Dharmendra : please educate your sales person for not keep calling customer that too for Selling Faulty Product, it will only degrade Reliance Image

2 -- Problem no # 1 : I was told it will be delivered within 24 hours , but my bad, i didn't know it means i need to be keep following with reliance for next 24 hours to get it delivered, so after so many calls and follow-up it got delivered by 8th April - 2019 , Please check on your website its 24 hours delivery and in reality you expect customer to follow for next 24 hours after payment and then deliver it in minimum next 72 hours , WTF is that.

3 -- Problem No #3  :  So after delivering, again follow-up started for Installation , Mr. Dharmendra : check the call log with your cs assisntance, even once she said "Sir our record shows your installation completed" and the product itself not arrived at my home, do you guys really follow any genuine practices in business, sometime i really prefer to avoid big brand, where big brands supposed to be synonyms for better customer experience and satisfaction and sales after service, No way ,

4 -- Yes finally i can sense my door bell ringing with the installation engineer and my family excited with the unboxing experience after lot of hurdle, now we are talking about 10th April, Mr. Dharmendra do you realise installations going to start after 6 days that too with thorough follow-up, come-on,

5 -- Now we are talking nightmare season 2nd : the time we un-boxed the product, we realised we are not fortunate enough to have right product and got to know its damaged one, Now the installation person left our premises and we got more worried what next,

6 -- Now i lost my patience and thought of lets escalate this matter with correct channel,

7 -- Now This is first time i got chance to interact with Mr. Dharmendra , i do understand my case may be exceptional and tries to keep my patience upto max and really look forward to resolve this with win-win situation,

8 -- Mr. Dharmendra try to conveyed me with some other alternative option as the one that i choose , wasn't any more in reliance stock, and just to cross verify i personally went reliance digital indira nagar store and another sales engineer ready to sell me , Please sir, false promises , bad practices is really Norm in reliance  ?

9 -- So day keep passing and damaged product still lying at my home and i am keep bugging Mr. Dharmendra, the best Funny part is You people are hurry to pick the damaged product from my home but you people don't have any information about When i will get replacement product.

10 -- but i kept my self and my eagerness under control and keep believing reliance is trustworthy and hoping to have happy ending

10 -- 20th April - 2019 ( more then 15 days )  Now i will get added into the conference call by Mr. Dharmendra perhaps with the logistics in-charge , where he said Sir by Month end we will get some delivery in Bangalore so your problem will sort out,

11 -- I just asked one Simple question in the Conf call, please let me know by when i can run the product in my home ? and what if Reliance digital failed to deliver ? i am not inetersted when it will arrive at Bangalore ,  now the funny part is, Reliance is confident that by Month end it will be available, but when i asked by when it can be delivered and installed, Both reliance digital executive were clueless and i was told that "Sir, we will update you within 1/2 hour", ### off. / SHAME Mr. Bade SHAME Dharmendra, looks like you missed some session during your academics

12 -- So after 1 hour i am getting call again from Mr. dharmendra saying Sir we will initiate your reversal process, ( Which it self contradicting #11, Mr. Dharmendra were you not confident initially , if Yes, why you are asking me and if No then why YOU ASKED to start  reversal process )

13 -- we are 22nd April : and all of sudden i got a call from someone regarding pick-up of damaged stock lying at my home, YOU GUYS don't even have a faith on common man  ,

14 -- Considering my overall experience and wanted to keep my self on safer side so i said i will not allow return unless i won't get my money,

15 -- 24-April-2019 : Now this time i get introduced by Mr. Manu , he showed me screenshot by seeing i am expected to believe that reversal of money started and i should get money in my credit card back, with that i was told it will take Max 7 days to be precise Max 7 working day,

16 -- Now today is 6th May , more then 10 calendar days past and more then 7 working days happen , i have not heard anything from anyone of you,

17 – whenever I called Reliance customer care : they don’t have any information and keep telling me says : we will give you callback with half an hour, but I really not aware of when half an hour will get over,

Sir, if you really wants to cheat customer and fill your pocket there are many alternative ways Robbery , Business cheating , etc… , why you open reliance digital there are many other ways to cheat and make money, i don't think anyone can stop Reliance brand.

Attaching all relavent screen-shot & mail for your refrence.

Sep 19, 2018

RE: Issue with reliance digital sales persons behaviour

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe our team has got in touch with you and your concern has been addressed. Do let us know for any further assistance.

Sep 19, 2018

RE: Issue with reliance digital sales persons behaviour

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.

spoorthybhatt

Sep 18, 2018

Issue with reliance digital sales persons behaviour

Hello Team,
I would like to know is there any training given to your sales persons before going to the floor for sales?Customer service is worst here in mantri mall reliance digital. Before buying the product they will tell instead of discount they will give some gift worth some amount. But later after billing if we ask they will tell like it will take some time to get that gift you have to wait for some time. After some days if we ask they are telling they will get that product from SP road and give it to us. These guys are simply cheating the customers. That store manager is waste only. I went there to ask about this issue after some days. One lady she said she is the senior person there and she doesn't even know how to talk with the customer. She is there any proof that sales person told like it will cost that much while buying? So i am asking do we need to record the things while buying in your store so that later we will have the proof. She was talking in such a way that she was spitting saliva while talking, when i asked about that even sorry also she said in a very rude manner. She was just concerned about the sales not the after sales service to the customers. I hope this issue will be resolved and some action will be taken on that lady. One more thing is please check the google reviews once in while about that store check how many bad reviews customers had given. Please work on improving the customer service.

Spoorthy N
+91-9008393838
Akhilesh Tiwari

Jul 15, 2018

Not adhare to their own process

I have purchased VIVO cell phone last yearin the month of July 2017. At the time of purchase the sales person had insisted me to buy the vivo 1609. In that the company is providing 1 year accidental warranty in this. And i have still 20 days left for this warantty is there and i am not getting the benefit for the same..because my ph screen got damage 2 days before days and the screen cracked. i had visited the Pmc Reliance digital store Bangalore. I meet the Ast. Store manager Jagdish, in fact, spoke to store manager also me. Prashant. But I didn't get any help and support in that case. What is a point for insisting the salesperson for the selling the product to the customer with the additional benefit. At the same time when the consumer requires the benefit than the store manager hand up to provide the resources. And asking not irlelavent thing.
Is this the customer delightful service provided by the reliance .. While selling the product they promise n number of thing and when the problem occurs no one is ready to assist. To be honest Over here i felt my self to be cheated at Reliance digital. The staffs are not very helpful.. They don't know how to treat with customers.
When i purchased the vivo cell ph the sales person was committed that i will get a accidental warenty for one year. This is how you the customer is being treated at Reliance.
It's a very worst experience I never had it before...
Kindly look into it so that other customer will not be treated like this...

Not adhare to their own process

Apr 22, 2018

RE: Late delivery

Dear Valued Customer,

With regards to your complaint, please be informed that we are working on your complaint number: 700317277 and will get back to you with an update soon.

Apr 20, 2018

RE: Late delivery

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to our team and they will soon get back to you.

Pavan Kumar

Apr 18, 2018

Late delivery

Its is very bad experience to me for going to reliance Digital
Staff was not respond properly and they taken 2 hours to make the process i dont know really wht they doing, hope i will suggest to all my collegues to dont go to Rel Digital...... and not even they deliverd my items i called 3 times but they telling today n tomorrow silly reasons plz can u make to deliver my toady it self
and most thing they all eagarly watching IPL in the show room they r not showing intrest on costumers

Regards :
Pavan Kumar

Oct 6, 2017

RE: bill not given for taken product

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint is in process and here is the complaint number - 700260016 for future reference.

Oct 3, 2017

RE: bill not given for taken product

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution at the earliest.

arun somayaji

Oct 3, 2017

bill not given for taken product

wifi modem taken on 26/09/2017 at 13:08:09 reliance Digital Shop Seshadripuram Bangalore-20 till i am not ger bill receipt of that on amount Rs 999/-

arun Somayaji

9900992096
Praveensb85

Sep 8, 2017

Worst experience

I have faced the worst experience from Reliance digital product and their staff attitude. I have purchased Panasonic water purifier on 26th Sept and they asked me to wait for 1 week of time to delivery and agreed for that. After the week I went and asked it will deliver today or tomorrow they said and after the delivery again we need to ask them to installation, after the installation the product got defect and asked for replacement. Service guy took picture and went till now no response from staff. If I asked the replacement status, they are saying we need to get approval from Panasonic.

What the f--k irresponsible team and company. I have not paid the money to Panasonic company to get approve. I have paid the money to reliance they should take care of this.

Really I am suggesting you to not to buy from product from Reliance. Cheating customer and making customer to follow them after paying the money.

Jul 16, 2017

RE: Misleading Customers for selling products with false promises and wrong commitments

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact & email id at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

RE: Pathetic customer service

Sandeep1412

Jul 16, 2017

Recently we had purchased water purifier @ Reliance Digital vidyaranyapura. While purchasing product reliance executive had informed and assured that this product will be delivered and installation will happen on the next day by end of the day and not like other products installation process as the installation and service for this product is done by them only. As we trusted reliance, we have taken the product. Also was informed that there are no charges for delivering the product. But later after delivering the product delivery person asking for tips (this is fine and actually is not related with store). Also after delivery installation team didn't turn up and as I had no information about installation process, I called up reliance customer care and they said that if it was issue with delivering product they would have solved. And with regards to installation they have already raised a call with respective company and they are in no way concern with installation. If required I should be contacting respective company customer care and they gave me call number. And when I spoke to company customer care executive they told me that the call was raised by reliance today noon after 1 pm and henceforth they would take minimum of 48 hours for further processing the request.

Our trust broken on Reliance Digital - in future we are not going to purchase anything in reliance digital.

Also the prices are high when compared to other stores. This was checked later due to which I couldn't do anything.

Also suggest everyone in not purchasing the products from reliance digital, better go to some small shops. If you want to be happy with your shopping.

Anshul Sehgal

Jul 12, 2017

Pathetic customer service

I happened to book a Samsung RT-42 refrigerator from their store on 100 ft road in Indiranagar, Bangalore on June 21, 2017. The sales man at the store confidently told me that the product will get delivered by the coming Friday/Saturday positively. So on Friday, June 23, 2017, I casually called the store at around 4:00 pm to check on the delivery status and some lady told me that it is already out for delivery. That response made me rush home to ensure that they don't find the house locked, but there was no news of delivery till the end of the night. I called the store next morning and was told the same thing that it is out for delivery which made me wait at home the whole day. Again, no news of the product getting delivered.

Then, on Sunday, I happen to call them again to check what is wrong and surprisingly it was told to me that the product I selected is Out of Stock. So I told the sales executive (Imran) that I will come and select an alternate product that has ready stock, and he said "Sure sir". Upon reaching the store in an hours time, I get to hear that they have somehow managed to arrange for the same fridge and it will get delivered to me in the first half next day. I bought the story and returned home.

The next day, Monday June 26, 2017, I waited the whole day at home to receive the product and it came in by 8:00 pm after several follow-ups. My plight didn't end there, the product delivered was a damaged piece! I refused to receive the product and sent it back. Next day on going to the store again, I was told that the product is out of stock and can be expected only by July 10, 2017 whereas the Samsung technician called me to come for installation (ridiculous!). When I insisted that I will select an alternate product, I was only being convinced to go for the one I selected initially. They even refused to cancel my order as it was already processed by Bajaj Finserv.

Left with no choice, I had to patiently wait for the D-day. On July 10, 2017, I called the customer service manager again to check on the delivery status. It was pushed by another 4 days. To my surprise, I got a call from the delivery guy the very next day asking for landmarks to my house. Again, I rushed home!, and the fridge was delivered but no call from Samsung for installation. On asking the customer service manager, Rahul for the status, I was told that you can plug it in yourself! I refused to do that and insisted for a technician visit and not to my surprise, there was no one who came from Samsung the next day. The call was logged for a technician visit only the next day when I visited the store again.

Despite of already having burnt my fingers with Reliance Digital once for a Reconnect television, which is now lying at home from past 2-3 years in a non-working condition, I made a mistake of trusting this brand again! The television is another scam by itself. The cost of repair escalated from INR 4, 000/- to INR 14, 000/- in a matter of 2 months for the same part (PCB Board). Pathetic is an understatement for the way they treat their customers and loot them too! Really disgusted with these two experiences and wouldn't recommend Reliance Digital to anyone who needs good products/services. There are other players in the market who value their customers and their pockets much better.

Mar 14, 2017

RE:AC purchased on 11th march not delivered as yet, I have already wasted 2 days waiting for the delivery, informed the store

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

narendoss32

Mar 14, 2017

Had purchased purchased an AC from reliance digital store located in kammanahalli, on Saturday 11th March, the delivery guy comes on Sunday afternoon when we had gone out for a religious programme and would not wait for half hour extra as it was beyond his delivery time frame. We had got an sms only at 11:30am or so mentioning about the delivery, which time we were at church. We got to see the sms only at 2pm and the delivery slot was between 1pm to 3pm.
The delivery guy said will come next day and that didn't happen....it's Tuesday now, Ive lost 2 days already and now the store people are saying that they will deliver it tomorrow(wednesday), and expect me to lose another day of work just to take delivery. However, I've decided to cancel the order and will be going to the store to get back my money and purchase the AC elsewhere.
I just want the reliance CEO or whoever in charge of these stores to know the type of customer support these stores provide.
It's like the delivery guys time and schedule needs to be followed by the customer at the cost of the customers loss of pay at work.
Ramandeep Toor

Jan 30, 2017

Cash Back

I didn't get my cash back. I used city bank credit to buy a I phone 7

Cash Back

Chief minister DELHI - blockage of sever in all area
    mera name vedprakash, mee vijay vihar ph-2 rohini sec-4...
    roads - Roads Near Vinayaka Sagar
    This complaint regarding roads near Vinayaka Sagar ,road...
    Pollution factory - Air Pollution Factory
    Dear Sir/Madam, There is multilevel pollution factory...
    Thane auto rickshaw - Lost a bag in Auto
    Hi, I forgot a golden colour carry bag in an auto I...
    Tirender Singh Kushwaha - Drainage Blockage
    I am resident of House No 1817, Sector 4, Gurugram,...
    ACT Fibernet - Internet working
    The internet is not working since 4 days and these call...
    Hathway Cable tv - Worst customer service ever
    I am using hathway cable services from last 20 years, have...
    ILLEGAL CUTTING OF TREES - Ilegal cutting of tree
    Some people cutting trees from gochar land in the name of...
    AKTU - Scholarship hard copy institute not received
    Institute ka management scholarship ki hard copy receive...
    CBSE - Mistake letter not received
    I have applied for cbse class 10 reevaluation. I check my...