Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Digital

chandra kala rajan

Sep 2, 2019

After sales service not provided by Reliance Digital / KENT

Complaint lodged with Consumer Court and forwarded to Kent Complaint cell given below in detail for redressal of grievance (which is self explanatory) -
(a) to take back the RO purchased and / or (b) to pay compensation for the harassment done so far.

Chandra K. Rajan <[email protected]>
4:17 PM (2 minutes ago)
to dchand1, sandeeps1, kamalk

Dear Sir / Madam,
I purchased Kent RO Grand water purifier through Reliance Digital, GIP Mall, Noida on 14.12.2018. After first servicing on 12.08.2019, it started giving trouble and water flow stopped on 21st Aug. Repeated reminders / requests / complaints from 21st Aug. for repair or taking back the unit went in vain.

I had no other option but to resort to consumer court for redressal.

A copy of the complaint lodged is forwarded for your information.

Request (a) either to take back the machine and / or (b) meet me in the consumer court

Confirmation received attached:
Consumer Affair [email protected] via nic.in
4:07 PM (5 minutes ago)

to me

Dear ,
Your Grievance has been successfully lodged and your docket number: 1565525.
Please visit Track Grievance and enter the above docket number.
To know how to be a digitally safe consumer, please visit https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/ncd2016/microsite/

Local circle is a social media platform that connects citizens/consumers for discussions & solutions by collective participation. You may like to visit Connected Consumers Circle

Attachment is as follows:

Respected Sir / Madam,

I would like to submit your goodself the following for redressal of my grievance and provide me justice:

a. That I purchased Kent Water Purifier ( WP R.O. Grand model) from Reliance Retails Ltd., Shop No. 328,A, 3rd floor, Great India Place Mall, Plot No. 2A, Sector 38A, NOIDA.on 14.12.2018, vide Bill No. C#60113693 for Rs. 22,472.31.

b. That I was convinced to take extended warranty for three (03) years, explaining me the various benefits by way of servicing and providing filters / elements / electronic replacements, etc. for 3 years, i.e. upto 14.12.2021. Vide MyresQ Plan Serial No. 887587, dated 14.12.2018. (Payment for which has been included in the above referred Bill No. C#60113693 for Rs. 22,472.31.

c. That the R.O. was delivered at our residence at 405 Konark Apartments, 22 Patparganj, Delhi 110 092 on 15.12.2018 – vide Delivery Note No. 7010477964, dated 15.12.2018.

d. That on my request for first servicing, (Service Request No. 8031181368) Representative from Kent visited our residence and performed the same on 12.08.2019.

e. That after the first servicing the flow of purified water was very slow.

f. That the fact of slow water flow was reported to the customer care – Service Request No. 8031557877 on 21.08.2019.

g. That a Representative visited my residence and after inspection informed that there is a need to change the sedimentary FILTER of the RO machine and informed that he will be back for fixing the same the next day, i.e. 22.08.2019.

h. That from 23.08.2019 the flow of water from RO completely stopped and was reported the Customer care centre on a daily basis .

i. That I am living with my spouse, daughter and grand daughter.

j. I explained to them the need of the urgent repairs at the earlier on daily basis as per details given below:

i. 27.08.2019 – call attended by Mr. Smith and escalated to Team Manager Mr. Sarang – who promised me that the Filter has been ordered and is expected from Mumbai within a day or two. In response, I requested him to send a Technician atleast to ensure flow of water through RO machine, for which he assured that he will arrange one the same day or the next day – but till date nobody has been sent by him.

ii. 26.08.2019 – Requested Kent / Digital through their feed back portal to take back the machine as they have failed to provide this minimum service during the first year of warranty itself.

i. 28.08.2019 – call attended by Ms. Tejal – who promised me that she escalated the case and assured that Technician will be sent to our residence.

ii. 28.08.2019 – received an SMS from them that “We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience, your feedback will help us improve further, Regards – Relance Digital.

iii. 29.08.2019 – call attended by Ms, Tejal – who tried to connect Mr. Sarang but he did not respond

iv. 30.08.2019 – call attended by Mr. Kainath

v. 31.08.2019 – call attended by Mr. Akansha

vi. 01.09.2019 – call attended by Ms. Swapanali

vii. 02.09.2019 – call attended by Ms. Ruksha

k. That Kent / Reliance service outlets in NCR had not had neither one filter nor could arrange one Filter from 26.08.2109, even after 08 days of the requirement..

l. That even today, i.e. 2.09.2019 I was informed that they will escalate the issue and do the needful.

m. That in the absence of purified water, I was forced to purchase one or two water bottles from the market to meet our requirement.

n. That this has caused mental stress and tension daily in the morning to arrange for water bottles and making frantic calls to the customer care centre.

o. That Kent / Reliance Digital has miserably failed to provide one filter to repair during first free servicing itself), I cannot imagine the fate / torture I will have to undergo for three and a half years more, i.e. till Dec. 2021.

p. That I have no other option but to return the machine and seek refund of the total money paid by me, i.e. Rs. 22,472.31.

q. That for the harassment underwent by me through mental tension and stress imposed by the inept handling by Kent / Reliance Digital I may be compensated.

r. That such an act will certainly go a long way to ensure that proper servicing will be provided by Kent / Reliance Digital as promised at the time of purchase to customers in future.

In view of above, I am constrained to approach your your good offices to intervene in the matter and do justice to me by

(a) arranging the refund of Rs.22,472.31 and

(b) payment of suitable compensation for the harassment done by Kent / Reliance Digital keeping in view the stress and strain underwent by me from 26th August with a infant child in the house.

Thanking you and with regards

Aug 19, 2019

RE: Lies from sales staff

That is not the experience we would want our customers to have. Please call us on our toll-free number 1800-103-1044. You can also find out other touch points using this link: https://bit.ly/2XbzWVB. Thank you.
akshayp84

Aug 18, 2019

Lies from sales staff

Reliance Digital is a big cheat. Trupti from Prabhadevi store lies about offers, asks you to buy products and once you buy products says the company has cancelled the offer.

I was told that there is a small fridge free with Reconnect AC, installation is free and after paying money said that there are no offers and no free installation.

Please help me refund my money. I will make sure to take it ahead on social media and relevant authorities about my case.

You cant take your customers for granted and fool around with their hard earned money.
Purnendu Saha

Jun 12, 2019

AC repairing (under Extended warrantee) not done properly

I purchased a Voltas (1.5 t) from your shop at Lake Mall 0n 25.04.2016 and advised to get extended warranty expending Rs 10,000.
Upto April 2019 there was no problem and no repairing/services needed. Problem starts from April 2019. Main Problem was Cooling problem. The Outer unit of the AC stopped functioning for 3/4 hours at Noon. Your technicians 3/4 times but did not solve the problem. But it appears to me that there may be some problem in compressor of insufficient Gas. From last two months I am suffering from this problem.
It is requested to send a good technician immediately to solve the problem.

Purnendu Saha.
Rameswara Water View
Block 10, Flat-4G
Kolkata 700135

Registered Mobile-9073628125

Apr 30, 2019

Regarding Whirlpool Washing Machine is completely down

Our service team tried to contact you but couldn't get through since long. Regrettably, we are closing this complaint in our database/records.

NM Arora

Apr 24, 2019

Apple iPhone speaker not working properly

I brought IPhone XR yesterday ie. 23 April 2019, but speaker of phone has disturbance. I can’t hear voice of other person. Since it’s only 24 hrs of buying phone from Reliance digital. I expect replacement from you guys. please update the same.

RE: Whirlpool Washing Machine is completely down

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700423234 for future reference.

RE: AC is not cooling

That is not the experience we would want our customers to have. Please call us on our toll-free number 1800-103-1044. You can also find out other touchpoints using this link: https://bit.ly/2XbzWVB. Thank you.

Regarding Whirlpool Washing Machine is completely down

We're sorry for the experience you had. This concern has been raised with our service team. Our service team will get in touch shortly with an update on this concern.

MamitaSinha

AC is not cooling

I purchased a Panasonic AC 1 year back from Reliance Digital, Kolkata. Within 1 year, multiple times the AC stopped working, engineers from Reliance come inspect the AC & go away saying AC is working fine. Till date no permanent solution has been provided. every month I have to book a call for service. Neither they are repairing it properly nor replacing it.
Just FED UP with Reliance

RE: Whirlpool Washing Machine is completely down

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.
Arindam Dutta

Apr 17, 2019

Whirlpool Washing Machine is completely down

Our Whirlpool recently procured 7 kg topload washing machine was down from 30th March. We have logged complain on 31st March, technician visited at site on 1st April and suggested for a parts replacement due to bottom water lekeage. From then till now (17th Apr) we have been chasing with ResQ customer care, Reliance Digital store (from where this has been procured), ResQ local service center but no replacement has been provided neither any call back with proper update. Why the replacement is not being provided or any proper mitigation of the issue has been done. We are in trouble, pl help.

Arindam Dutta
Reliance complain number: 8025516336
Kolkata-700053
Shilpss

Mar 16, 2019

No cognizance of complaint even after escalation false commitment

I have purchased MacBook Air [MQD 32 Model] for INR 71,000 – with complete payment on 11th March 2019-at 19:43 hours [not even 24 hours were yet over- from their Korum mall stores.
I had requested the sales person 'PLEASE DO NOT UNPACK IT AS I HAVE GOT TO GIFT IT TO SOMEBODY'- irrespective of that forcefully he has opened it.
It was a surprise gift to my husband- but after going home, he said that he prefers window applications and doesn't need MacBook Air.
I had not even take it out of the paperbag, in which they had handed it over to me on 11th night.
I had called up in your Korum stores next day at 15:12 hours and also registered my feedback and request on their cs desk immediately, and requested to talk to the store in-charge as I could understand that the concerns to be discussed at higher levels to be understood in a better way.
They flatly said NO -As the piece was opened up- on that I was trying to tell them that it was open by your own employee even after me saying NO clearly.
Even after escalation to their CEO Desk-They just kept buying time and then communicated that no return is possible.
Priyankapraveen

Dec 28, 2018

Local Filter Installed by Relianceresq

It's Very poor response from your side second time. In September 2016 duplicate GKK2 installed by RelianceResq then HUL take immediate action and change GKK2 wef at same time RelianceResq didn't took any action. Mr Anil Bhardwaj (Regiona Manager, HUL, Pureit) was play very nice roll for this issue.

Now I am requesting Reliance Digital that RelianceResq service is very poor so cancel this RelainceResq. I said already earlier but RelinceResq not checking it's GKK1 quality.

There are some questions for Rupali Nikalje, CEO Escalation Team Reliance Digital:

1: Your GKK1 is stop working after approx 6 months when same number of people(4 or 5) and same source of water is using and consumption of water is remain same then why your GKK1 is not working.
2: If you will say that mud is in water, I want to draw your attention that we fill purifier from our tank.another one more thing after water tank full then (approx 2 hours) we on purifier now there is no possibility of dust (mud) in purifier (GKK1).
3: After that one thing is again coming that yours installed GKK1 was duplicate or damaged or old or used this is I am saying that because technical terms or tools we don't know this is ok or not because older mother father what will see or checked. (same thing was happened on the time of installation).

When last issue was happened then HUL (Vendor) given in written that intalled GKK2 is duplicate I want to go in consumer forum but on sorry and request of Mr: Sameer (Vendor Kanpur) and Mr. Taranjeet (left RealianceResq) I didn't do this but same this is happened again still no action, no investigation done by RelianceResq.

On very High Priority please investigate same take immediate action for this.
Priyanka: 9305155602, 9350467980
haterelianceservice

Nov 30, 2018

DELAY IN SERVICE

I bought a Reconnect USB Ctype wire and it got non functional within 3 months!!! I gave it for replacement under warranty and everyday when I called them they said to call tomorrow!! This is the really bad. They did not even gave a spare chord. Why would then anyone buy accessories from reliance!!! DOES IT TAKE MORE THAN 5 DAYS FOR AN USB CTYPE REPLACEMENT APPROVAL?? the service people are so dumb that they were telling me "ye andar ke pin bigad gayi!" SERIOUSLY? WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK OF YOUR CUSTOMER????? tbh everyone is upset with RELIANCE DIGITAL IN AHMEDABAD ONE MALL!!
PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE CLOSE THE STORE!!!
Swaroop11

Oct 22, 2018

Poor service and false commitment

-------- Original message --------

From: Swar B <[email protected]>

Date: 22/10/2018 17:26 (GMT+05:30)

To: [email protected], [email protected]

Subject: Poor Service and Technician are not capable

Hi All ..

I am one of the user Of Samsung ac perched from Reliance digital Alfa Mall one or two year ago..

Recently I was noticed that my Ac performance getting down and throwing water inside the room. I had booked a service call on 2nd Oct 18 and person come and charged INR 500. After 10 days same problem created and again I booked a complaint .One of the Technician Mr. Bhadresh came to my place. He identified the problem and told me do the wet servicing with 1600 or 1800 charge. Water is coming out side and goes into Electric board. If anything went within these 10 days who are going to take the responsibility because first technician not done his job properly.

I am asking if the problem not solved then why first person charged INR 500 and again I will be going a pay INR 1800 for same problem.

Is this any way to making money or the person are coming for servicing are not capable to solve the issue.

My question is- Why the first Technician not identifies the problem of my AC whom I paid INR 500. Why it required second visit of other Sr. Technician with in a 10 days and he Identify the problem. I need to again pay INR 1800 for same issue second time.

It is Samsung or Reliance policy to send inexperienced person first and charge some amount then again another person will come and charge again. Here I am paying twice for the same issue.

On October 21 2018, Lady called [9898031128] me and ensured this problem will solve till 22nd Oct before 12. Still not solved

I must say the Reliance and Samsung service people are simply poor in terms of Technical part .The local technical service people having much more knowledge and charging less amount for the same issue with prompt response .

Solve my issue and adjust INR 500 which I paid for reliance people for no work. I will not pay these technician travel cost . He has not done anything just taken money . I really pull this issue in consumer court for this services issue and cheating customers.

Please refer your commitment below official link and think where you are .

Swarup

Sep 19, 2018

RE: Installation charges and late arrival of tech

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

At Your Service,
santosh.uma29

Sep 18, 2018

Installation charges and late arrival of tech

Hello Team,

This is regarding Reconnect 32" TV model # RELEG3206N purchased on 15 September 2018 for which Reliance Digital - Uttarahalli, Bangalore stores has charged installation charges without a receipt for Rs. 250/-. Cost of the TV was 12990/-. Installation should have been done free of charges as this is a new TV purchased from your stores.

Can you please let me know the reasons for been charged for installing a new TV of Reliance brand?

Kindly refund the installation amount charged.
santosh.uma29

Sep 18, 2018

Installation charges and late arrival

Hello Team,

Can you please let me know the reasons for been charged for installation for a new TV of Reliance brand?

Kindly refund the installation amount incorrectly charged.

Sep 2, 2018

RE:Worst service

Dear Valued Customer,

At Your Service,
Zp7

Sep 2, 2018

Worst service

I have requested for replacement of logitech mouse because it’s scroll down button is not working properly...after 2 weeks of submitting mouse at reliance digital store i still did not get my mouse...They are telling me everytime that they have apply for replacement at logitech service center and when they will get mouse they will give me...2 weeks have gone!!! Still they tell me i will get my mouse next week...Replacement of mouse take 3 weeks????seriously ???
latikamanish

Aug 23, 2018

defective tv

This is very disappointing and very surprising to see that a Panasonic smart tv display can be defective within one year of purchase.
I had bought two smart tvs from reliance digital chembur Mumbai on 18 June 2017 model no PANASONIC 40D500D.
There is display issue and which was shown to your engineer and i was shocked to know that there is display issue which has to be repaired and cost is around 29k.
This is not acceptable that Panasonic would give me a defective piece.TV has always a good life and Panasonic is always known for a good brand and longetivity of TV.
But now I feel the quality has gone low with such defective products.
Would like to know how Panasonic the iconic brand can help me.
I would also write to reliance digital and consumer court for cheating me.
latikamanish

Aug 23, 2018

Defective TV

But now I feel the quality has gone low with such defective products.
Would like to know how Panasonic the iconic brand can help me.
I would also write to reliance digital and consumer court for cheating me.
Nippu66

Aug 17, 2018

Worst HUL Product Received

I've purchased 4 pieces of HUL water purifier from Reliance Digital near Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand, Karnataka. Among 1 out of 4 is not performing well and it is faulty product as per what we've experienced. We are requesting for replacement from past 1.5 months and they are neglecting this issue. Also, I've taken this to consumer court regarding the same.

Please refer the below points and let me know

It was leaking and they have fixed it.
TDS level was so high (more than 110 units in starting, others 3 devices are @ 35) and they are fixing it from past month.
Water taste was really worst than the normal water. [Tasteless not sweeten as per mentioned on product]
They are asking to remove some wastage in Carbon filter and all. I'm not agree for that, since I've purchased it as new product.
Product was in ideal mode since purchased and whats the use of investment?

I've taken new piece from showroom only and I don't need to fix all these things after taking first handle that too in first month only.

So I request you to please look over the issue and please replace the product Or else we people gather across the store and ask for the justice against Reliance and HUL along with consumer court.

I hope you people will understand and replace the product asap.

Niroop
anisjha00

Jul 24, 2018

14512020

I had pre-booked my RBIG tv connection on 15 March 2018. paid pre booking charge.
Till now no body can help . No body provide any status. lots of time take followup on mail but no body can reply.

Whirlpool Fridge - Complaint against technician
    We called technician from customer care services, because...
    Redmi note 7 pro - Mobile Stolen Yesterday at GPO Bus Stand Old Delhi Railway...
    Hello Sir/Ma'am, Kindly help me in getting my Phone...
    HP - Otg Pendrive related
    I had bought a otg supported pendrive of HP. But it's...
    Fake escort service - Fake escorts services in Delhi
    I got the number from online 095999 66494 ( Aman Singh)....
    CSD CANTEEN JALVAYU VIHAR SEC 21 NOIDA - Guards Misbehaviour
    Drear Sir, It made me very sad seeing the behaviour of...
    Intercity travels - Did not pickup
    I have booked tickets from Bangalore to coimbatore on 14...
    [email protected] - refund ammount for cancelled air ticket
    Hi, I bought the ticket from Mumbai to Jeddah on...
    UIDAI validation letter - Not delivered
    JM068666980IN My velidation letter
    QNET - Qnet refund
    Hello friends I was also a victim of qnet , I also...
    Singapore Travels - Fake agent. Lost our money 1 lak 60 thousand
    Myself and friend applied job in Singapore travels in...