Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Digital

Purnendu Saha

Jun 12, 2019

AC repairing (under Extended warrantee) not done properly

I purchased a Voltas (1.5 t) from your shop at Lake Mall 0n 25.04.2016 and advised to get extended warranty expending Rs 10,000.
Upto April 2019 there was no problem and no repairing/services needed. Problem starts from April 2019. Main Problem was Cooling problem. The Outer unit of the AC stopped functioning for 3/4 hours at Noon. Your technicians 3/4 times but did not solve the problem. But it appears to me that there may be some problem in compressor of insufficient Gas. From last two months I am suffering from this problem.
It is requested to send a good technician immediately to solve the problem.

Purnendu Saha.
Rameswara Water View
Block 10, Flat-4G
Kolkata 700135

Registered Mobile-9073628125

Apr 30, 2019

Regarding Whirlpool Washing Machine is completely down

Our service team tried to contact you but couldn't get through since long. Regrettably, we are closing this complaint in our database/records.

NM Arora

Apr 24, 2019

Apple iPhone speaker not working properly

I brought IPhone XR yesterday ie. 23 April 2019, but speaker of phone has disturbance. I can’t hear voice of other person. Since it’s only 24 hrs of buying phone from Reliance digital. I expect replacement from you guys. please update the same.

RE: Whirlpool Washing Machine is completely down

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700423234 for future reference.

RE: AC is not cooling

That is not the experience we would want our customers to have. Please call us on our toll-free number 1800-103-1044. You can also find out other touchpoints using this link: https://bit.ly/2XbzWVB. Thank you.

Regarding Whirlpool Washing Machine is completely down

We're sorry for the experience you had. This concern has been raised with our service team. Our service team will get in touch shortly with an update on this concern.

MamitaSinha

AC is not cooling

I purchased a Panasonic AC 1 year back from Reliance Digital, Kolkata. Within 1 year, multiple times the AC stopped working, engineers from Reliance come inspect the AC & go away saying AC is working fine. Till date no permanent solution has been provided. every month I have to book a call for service. Neither they are repairing it properly nor replacing it.
Just FED UP with Reliance

RE: Whirlpool Washing Machine is completely down

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.
Arindam Dutta

Apr 17, 2019

Whirlpool Washing Machine is completely down

Our Whirlpool recently procured 7 kg topload washing machine was down from 30th March. We have logged complain on 31st March, technician visited at site on 1st April and suggested for a parts replacement due to bottom water lekeage. From then till now (17th Apr) we have been chasing with ResQ customer care, Reliance Digital store (from where this has been procured), ResQ local service center but no replacement has been provided neither any call back with proper update. Why the replacement is not being provided or any proper mitigation of the issue has been done. We are in trouble, pl help.

Arindam Dutta
Reliance complain number: 8025516336
Kolkata-700053
Shilpss

Mar 16, 2019

No cognizance of complaint even after escalation false commitment

I have purchased MacBook Air [MQD 32 Model] for INR 71,000 – with complete payment on 11th March 2019-at 19:43 hours [not even 24 hours were yet over- from their Korum mall stores.
I had requested the sales person 'PLEASE DO NOT UNPACK IT AS I HAVE GOT TO GIFT IT TO SOMEBODY'- irrespective of that forcefully he has opened it.
It was a surprise gift to my husband- but after going home, he said that he prefers window applications and doesn't need MacBook Air.
I had not even take it out of the paperbag, in which they had handed it over to me on 11th night.
I had called up in your Korum stores next day at 15:12 hours and also registered my feedback and request on their cs desk immediately, and requested to talk to the store in-charge as I could understand that the concerns to be discussed at higher levels to be understood in a better way.
They flatly said NO -As the piece was opened up- on that I was trying to tell them that it was open by your own employee even after me saying NO clearly.
Even after escalation to their CEO Desk-They just kept buying time and then communicated that no return is possible.
Priyankapraveen

Dec 28, 2018

Local Filter Installed by Relianceresq

It's Very poor response from your side second time. In September 2016 duplicate GKK2 installed by RelianceResq then HUL take immediate action and change GKK2 wef at same time RelianceResq didn't took any action. Mr Anil Bhardwaj (Regiona Manager, HUL, Pureit) was play very nice roll for this issue.

Now I am requesting Reliance Digital that RelianceResq service is very poor so cancel this RelainceResq. I said already earlier but RelinceResq not checking it's GKK1 quality.

There are some questions for Rupali Nikalje, CEO Escalation Team Reliance Digital:

1: Your GKK1 is stop working after approx 6 months when same number of people(4 or 5) and same source of water is using and consumption of water is remain same then why your GKK1 is not working.
2: If you will say that mud is in water, I want to draw your attention that we fill purifier from our tank.another one more thing after water tank full then (approx 2 hours) we on purifier now there is no possibility of dust (mud) in purifier (GKK1).
3: After that one thing is again coming that yours installed GKK1 was duplicate or damaged or old or used this is I am saying that because technical terms or tools we don't know this is ok or not because older mother father what will see or checked. (same thing was happened on the time of installation).

When last issue was happened then HUL (Vendor) given in written that intalled GKK2 is duplicate I want to go in consumer forum but on sorry and request of Mr: Sameer (Vendor Kanpur) and Mr. Taranjeet (left RealianceResq) I didn't do this but same this is happened again still no action, no investigation done by RelianceResq.

On very High Priority please investigate same take immediate action for this.
Priyanka: 9305155602, 9350467980
haterelianceservice

Nov 30, 2018

DELAY IN SERVICE

I bought a Reconnect USB Ctype wire and it got non functional within 3 months!!! I gave it for replacement under warranty and everyday when I called them they said to call tomorrow!! This is the really bad. They did not even gave a spare chord. Why would then anyone buy accessories from reliance!!! DOES IT TAKE MORE THAN 5 DAYS FOR AN USB CTYPE REPLACEMENT APPROVAL?? the service people are so dumb that they were telling me "ye andar ke pin bigad gayi!" SERIOUSLY? WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK OF YOUR CUSTOMER????? tbh everyone is upset with RELIANCE DIGITAL IN AHMEDABAD ONE MALL!!
PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE CLOSE THE STORE!!!
Swaroop11

Oct 22, 2018

Poor service and false commitment

-------- Original message --------

From: Swar B <[email protected]>

Date: 22/10/2018 17:26 (GMT+05:30)

To: [email protected], [email protected]

Subject: Poor Service and Technician are not capable

Hi All ..

I am one of the user Of Samsung ac perched from Reliance digital Alfa Mall one or two year ago..

Recently I was noticed that my Ac performance getting down and throwing water inside the room. I had booked a service call on 2nd Oct 18 and person come and charged INR 500. After 10 days same problem created and again I booked a complaint .One of the Technician Mr. Bhadresh came to my place. He identified the problem and told me do the wet servicing with 1600 or 1800 charge. Water is coming out side and goes into Electric board. If anything went within these 10 days who are going to take the responsibility because first technician not done his job properly.

I am asking if the problem not solved then why first person charged INR 500 and again I will be going a pay INR 1800 for same problem.

Is this any way to making money or the person are coming for servicing are not capable to solve the issue.

My question is- Why the first Technician not identifies the problem of my AC whom I paid INR 500. Why it required second visit of other Sr. Technician with in a 10 days and he Identify the problem. I need to again pay INR 1800 for same issue second time.

It is Samsung or Reliance policy to send inexperienced person first and charge some amount then again another person will come and charge again. Here I am paying twice for the same issue.

On October 21 2018, Lady called [9898031128] me and ensured this problem will solve till 22nd Oct before 12. Still not solved

I must say the Reliance and Samsung service people are simply poor in terms of Technical part .The local technical service people having much more knowledge and charging less amount for the same issue with prompt response .

Solve my issue and adjust INR 500 which I paid for reliance people for no work. I will not pay these technician travel cost . He has not done anything just taken money . I really pull this issue in consumer court for this services issue and cheating customers.

Please refer your commitment below official link and think where you are .

Swarup

Sep 19, 2018

RE: Installation charges and late arrival of tech

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

santosh.uma29

Sep 18, 2018

Installation charges and late arrival of tech

Hello Team,

This is regarding Reconnect 32" TV model # RELEG3206N purchased on 15 September 2018 for which Reliance Digital - Uttarahalli, Bangalore stores has charged installation charges without a receipt for Rs. 250/-. Cost of the TV was 12990/-. Installation should have been done free of charges as this is a new TV purchased from your stores.

Can you please let me know the reasons for been charged for installing a new TV of Reliance brand?

Kindly refund the installation amount charged.
santosh.uma29

Sep 18, 2018

Installation charges and late arrival

Hello Team,

Can you please let me know the reasons for been charged for installation for a new TV of Reliance brand?

Kindly refund the installation amount incorrectly charged.

Sep 2, 2018

RE:Worst service

Zp7

Sep 2, 2018

Worst service

I have requested for replacement of logitech mouse because it’s scroll down button is not working properly...after 2 weeks of submitting mouse at reliance digital store i still did not get my mouse...They are telling me everytime that they have apply for replacement at logitech service center and when they will get mouse they will give me...2 weeks have gone!!! Still they tell me i will get my mouse next week...Replacement of mouse take 3 weeks????seriously ???
latikamanish

Aug 23, 2018

defective tv

This is very disappointing and very surprising to see that a Panasonic smart tv display can be defective within one year of purchase.
I had bought two smart tvs from reliance digital chembur Mumbai on 18 June 2017 model no PANASONIC 40D500D.
There is display issue and which was shown to your engineer and i was shocked to know that there is display issue which has to be repaired and cost is around 29k.
This is not acceptable that Panasonic would give me a defective piece.TV has always a good life and Panasonic is always known for a good brand and longetivity of TV.
But now I feel the quality has gone low with such defective products.
Would like to know how Panasonic the iconic brand can help me.
I would also write to reliance digital and consumer court for cheating me.
latikamanish

Aug 23, 2018

Defective TV

But now I feel the quality has gone low with such defective products.
Would like to know how Panasonic the iconic brand can help me.
I would also write to reliance digital and consumer court for cheating me.
Nippu66

Aug 17, 2018

Worst HUL Product Received

I've purchased 4 pieces of HUL water purifier from Reliance Digital near Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand, Karnataka. Among 1 out of 4 is not performing well and it is faulty product as per what we've experienced. We are requesting for replacement from past 1.5 months and they are neglecting this issue. Also, I've taken this to consumer court regarding the same.

Please refer the below points and let me know

It was leaking and they have fixed it.
TDS level was so high (more than 110 units in starting, others 3 devices are @ 35) and they are fixing it from past month.
Water taste was really worst than the normal water. [Tasteless not sweeten as per mentioned on product]
They are asking to remove some wastage in Carbon filter and all. I'm not agree for that, since I've purchased it as new product.
Product was in ideal mode since purchased and whats the use of investment?

I've taken new piece from showroom only and I don't need to fix all these things after taking first handle that too in first month only.

So I request you to please look over the issue and please replace the product Or else we people gather across the store and ask for the justice against Reliance and HUL along with consumer court.

I hope you people will understand and replace the product asap.

Niroop
anisjha00

Jul 24, 2018

14512020

I had pre-booked my RBIG tv connection on 15 March 2018. paid pre booking charge.
Till now no body can help . No body provide any status. lots of time take followup on mail but no body can reply.

Jun 21, 2018

RE: Service delay

Dear Valued Customer,

We are here to help. Our customer care team will take this on priority. Hence requesting you to kindly share your registered number at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare

gopalakrishnan11

Jun 20, 2018

Service delay

My reconnect 32" TV problem.. service delay 19 days very worst services and behaviour..am loss of 5000 rs .pls don't any one buy in reliance digital
gopalakrishnan11

Jun 20, 2018

Service delay

My reconnect 32" TV problem in June 1st.. service center am call 7 days after send in repair man..very worst services..and behaviour very worst.. don't buy any purchase in reliance digital pls..am loss near by 5000 rs..

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...