Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Digital

Pavan9870

Dec 1, 2022

Regarding the rude and arrogant behaviour of Service manager Geethika,

I have purchased a tv from reliance digital , mg road branch, labbipet Vijayawada. On 6 th October 2022.

At the time of purchase, they told me the cost of tv with some discounts added,. And asked me to pay rupees 4300 for the additional extended warranty, I said ok and proceeded with the payment.

Some days Later I was going through the bill,. And iam searching for that 4300 which I have paid for extended warranty,. But it was not there, instead I have been charged
Rs 12498 /- for that extended warranty. Which is very high compared to rs 4300.

When I went there to ask them , they are not answering about that 12498 and telling some other reasons, and talking to me in a rude manner, with an arrogant behaviour,. First it was a manipulated by The sales executive Mr.Naveen. And later it was carried out by the service manager Ms.Geethika,. It was a scam and a fraud carried out by the reliance team knowingly.

The same thing is happened to all the customers who brought Tv or any other appliances from that store, they are adding up the additional amounts without any prior information and acceptance from the customers.

And when I have found out their scam, and went to ask them,. All the employees, They have surrounded me and shouting against me ,. Threatening in a kind,

It was a horrible treatment for any customer.

Please do look into it and please find me a Solution.

Persons responsible,

Service manager, Geethika

Sales Executive, Naveen

Store : in Lifestyle Stores, Mg Road , Vijayawada,
Raviteja mandra

Jul 17, 2017

product damaged

Sub:- its been 12 days no has taken

My name is Raviteja, I thought your reliance provide great service to customers , bit no one from service department concern problem as a serious issue. we have brought a Samsung LED TV in 2015 with an extended warranty of 3 years by paying Rs.3667/-. My TV has got a technical issue 12 days back then my brother called to Resq CC and raised a ticket to repair. Then yesterday i got a message that on 9-7-2017 our executive will come to repair but no one came . I am totally disappointed with your service. Because in 2015 I brought my first TV name VU in your reliance store ,after 4 months the TV came to shut automatically ,then i took it to your store they said, ok sir mistake is from our side we will replace the product . Then they gave us another brand tv which is Reconnect, with in a very short time same problem raised a first TV. Then your service executive came took the TV for repair , this time the fellow executive did not bring the tv which we have purchased ,he brought some one else TV. Then i went to consumer court with all the bills i have. Then your company person came down to me and apologize then again they replace the TV with SAMSUNG TV by charging extra Rs.15410/- now the same crap happen with bit more long time of 18+months same technical problem.I just want to why this hell happens to me only i don't understand .

Dec 22, 2016

RE: false offers

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

Rama Chandra Vara Prasad

Dec 22, 2016

false offers

I bought a Dell Laptop at 27K though similar model was available at Snapdeal for 21k. Reliance digital had offer of MS Office free for life with this model. I took this model on that assurance. After taking laptop, i found that there was no such offer and that MS office was valid for only 4 days. I was shocked and tried to call the number given but noone lifts the Phone. Strange, they run after you when you need something and after purchase, you run after them.

Not just the sales team, but their team leader, project leader everyone said that MS office is free for life with that model but it is now entirely FALSE.They said they will help via phone. Noone lifts the phone itself in LEPL CENTRO DIGITAL, Vijayawada, AP.

Guys, Do not take their offers at oral value. Ask them to demonstrate and then only take. I lost 6000 rs now because of a entire sales team false promise.

Jan 5, 2016

no after sales service

At the outset, let me thank you for addressing my concern by sparing a good service technician. My water purifier working normally. Being denied drinking water for my family for nearly one week, no words can describe my happiness now. Thanks for helping me. Without you, I felt, it is impossible to get any response from resQ.

Please spare few minutes for my feedback regarding services of resQ

• Please give topmost priority for water purifier complaints, because when purifier is out of service, the family is denied drinking water, which is basic necessity of life. Rectification of my water purifier taken 1 week time. During this week, what do you expect customer to drink?
If your organization/your family is denied drinking water for 1 week, please imagine the situation of chaos.
I had purchased water purifier and it’s warranty from Reliance Digital spending nearly Rs. 20000. After spending that amount do you expect customer to make alternate arrangements for weeks together for drinking water because resQ had it’s own limitations in attending the complaints?
The job of uv lamp replacement took only 30 min. But I have to keep constantly pursuing resQ for more than a week.

• Kent water purifier customers getting very good service in my village. Kent attending the complaints within hours of complaint. No rigorous pursuance as required by resQ. Kent people are very polite. But Kent are denying service for my purifier because I purchased it at Reliance Digital.
Do you agree with me, that I made a mistake in purchasing water purifier from Reliance Digital?
The difference between Kent & resQ is only procedures, people and commitment

• Once I had a very bitter experience from resQ. When my water purifier was service last time, the service technician, so roughly handled the purifier that, the beautifully working machine developed severe leaks the next day and stopped functioning. When I brought the issue to the notice of resQ Vijayawada head Mr Bharghav, he replied “I don’t have time talking to you. It is a waste of time for me” and disconnected the phone while customer is in line.
If servicing spoiled the beautifully working machine on nextday, what does this speak about service of resQ?
If resQ top head is not responding properly, Is everytime I had to seek help from cshead?

Please change the procedures to attend complaints within minimum time. Please change to people who have commitment and politeness

At last I got my machine rectified and hope getting good service from resQ without contacting cshead.

Jan 5, 2016

no after sales service

It is to inform that, the above complaint is attended on 5.1.2016 and the machine working normally

kishore

Jan 4, 2016

RE: no after sales service

Dear Kishore,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700094807 for future reference.

Jan 4, 2016

RE: no after sales service

Dear Kishore,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.

Jan 3, 2016

no after sales service

The Kent water purifier purchased from reliance digital not working. The product is purchased in June2014 and covered under extended warranty along with spares.
The uv lamp is to be replaced.

I made a call to resQ team on dec30, call no 8005066432. I made another call to resQ team on Jan3. There is no response

I am not getting drinking water since Dec30

Kindly do some help so that the complaint is rectified today
Kindly see that resQ team respond on their own, without approaching you everytime

kishore

Dec 26, 2015

RE: Misbehaviour

Dear Valued Customer,

Our team tried contacting you, however, there was no response. Request you to share your registered or alternate contact number.

Dec 23, 2015

RE: Misbehaviour

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Please be assured that your concerns will be looked at on priority.

Lankapalli

Dec 23, 2015

Misbehaviour

This is Amith your regular customer from reliance digital. This mail is to inform you that this is the complaint on Your Department Manager Customer relation executive misbehaviour issue and not proper response.

Actually problem is ihave bought a Samsung Led on November Worth of 45000/- with this gift of Samsung Home theatre the led has been installed in my home after a long time following the reliance people but the installation also was not happened properly the installation guy was misbehave with our family member and she was my aunty. Ihave come to the store and complaint regarding this to the SM and iwas convinced over all there and iwas started following with your customer relation excecutive regarding samsung home theatre there was not given proper response and also iwas calling to the landline and they are rejecting my number and I started calling the department manager and the problem started from here actually iam an Ex army person iwas speaking very calm and politely with your department manager(Appalaraju) this fool doesnt know how to deal with the topend customers and your started shouting at me and he was showing his attitude telling that what ever you want to do it just do it and whom ever you want to complaint you go and complaint he is saying like that it will not few minutes to go to store and blash him in store why because iam an ex army guy and this what happening at your store.

I demand an explanation from the Higher Authority not from Sm and Dm and also from Swapna she picked my call and she disconnected my call and not even bothering my concern.

Actually ihave intimated that iam an EX ARMY guy even tough they are not bothering my Problem then how can an normal person survey with reliance

Iam sorry to say this iam not even sending mail to you but also iam sending the mails to human rights department against your Department manager and placing a complaint Swapna and department manager (Appalaraju)

HE DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING AT STORE THEN HOW HE BECAME A DEPARTMENT MANAGER AND HOW CAN HE SURVEY YOUR STORE ENVIRONMENT WITH THE STAFF AND WITH THE CUSTOMERS

Amith

8712319502

Jan 29, 2012

Hi Deepthi,
As you are also worked with us for 1 1/2 year in Reliance Digital as a Department Manager at Patamata, Vijayawada store. You know the policies better than us.
Kindly check your previous experience index before complaining about others on sites. Anyways, you got the quotation with the help of Mr.Sudhir.
Joshi

Dec 3, 2011

Rude, Pathetic behaviour with Customers

I have purchased one samsung mobile for Rs.7250/-, in your new Store at whitfiled road phoenex mall on 26.10.11, at that time your sales person is told that you will get 0% for EMI transaction if convert and only service charges of Rs.1.5% will be charged . I seen last month my credit card statemnt of City Bank Card No. ################. I have seen and surprised that You have charged Rs.999 as a EMI Conversion charges + 164 service tax. Because of your offer we have taken mobile otherwise i will get better offer than your store. And it is seen that you have charges 16% interest for the same. We have visited your store three times but your manager is telling in bad languages and he is not accepting the wrong thing done by your store. Transaction ID 75425911299 conversion fees and EMI 1128014204.

Kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue, for not giving much truble to me.

Yours Sincerly

Nizamodding jahangir
kumar ajay

Mar 31, 2012

Rude, Pathetic behaviour with Customers

we were about to purchse a refrigerator and microwave oven from reliance digital situated in shipra mall indirapuram gaziabad. The sales executive explained us all the function and other offers of that products. But at the time of billing Mr."SRAVAN" asked Rs,990 extra with each product for the extended warranty with were not told to us at the time of selecting items. when I tried to make them sure that i m not interested in taking any extra warranty,their behaviour was shocking for me . They talk to me in a harsh language.. A senior manager named "SRAVAN" used these words " hum itna jyada discount de rahe hai ki tum nahi kharidoge to koi bhi is refrigerator ka kharid lega".I was not expecting this type of cheap & road side behaviour in a store like raliance digital... Now we decided not to purchase any product from there.
I hope all of you will give a proper training to the managers for attending customers..It was really a shocking experience for me..

yours sincerely
Ajay kumar

Apr 20, 2011

Rude, Pathetic behaviour with Customers

We are about to purchase few IT Accessiores. Requested Mr. Anjani kumar Raja, Jr. Sales Associate to help in this regard. But Mr. Joshi Khan Pattan, Department Manager denyed to give Quotation as they don't have policy of giving quotations to IT Accessories
I contacted Mr. Sesha Sudhir Pyaraka, Store Manager of Vijayawada Reliance Digital solved my problem and Helped to get Quoation
We never expected this kind of pathetic and attitude behaviour in Reliance
Better to train your team with normal behaviour and make them learn how to intreact with customers