Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Digital

May 8, 2019

May 8, 2019 Worst Customer service-False information provided about Payment offers-Cheating customers

Hi Avi,

Thank you for helping us with the details. We will forward these to the relevant team, and get back to you with an update.
avi2109

May 8, 2019

We have purchased a Lenovo Laptop on April-19 at Reliance Digital , Navalur. The Customer service is really worst where we were given a lot of false information about the payment offers. Finally , we decided to use a Citi bank CC and made the payment via paytm. We have opted for a EMI Pay mode of 6 months with a an assured interest of around 1300/- Rupees. But the CSR was not aware of the info that if we make payment through paytm, the EMI process will not be successful. He did not informed as well. Finally , the payment was done and we have received the full amount to be paid in single shot in our Current month CC statement,

The CSR is so lethargic that he is not aware of the payment offers in their own store and he is so ignorant that he did not informed us during our payment through Paytm , that no offers are available for this mode of transaction. we have contacted the store multiple times , but there is no proper response. we visited the store directly , but the manager response was so irritating that he said nothing can be done from their end.

This fraudulent activity from reliance digital Navalur is so embarrassing that we missed the valuable offers at other good stores like CROMA,Viveks, Vasanth &co etc. I seriously recommend not to visit this store of reliance digital for buying any products and get cheated like us.

The store Manager Mr.parthiban, CSR Ayyanar are responsible for this Worst management and cheating the customers with false information. this is the worst store i have visited ever and waste of money and time.

Worst Customer service-False information provided about Payment offers-Cheating customers Worst Customer service-False information provided about Payment offers-Cheating customers

robyoga

Oct 29, 2018

warranty replacement not accepted by company

i bought power bank(reconnect) from reliance digital-Ashok Nagar,Chennai on feb-2018.they said one year warranty for this product.i got an issue for this product for last 3 months but they said you get your bill and box when they selling..how can i keep the power bank box after purchase.. without box i cannot reclaim the warranty..i have original receipt they wont accept without power bank box...

warranty replacement not accepted by company

Sep 7, 2018

RE: Defective laptop sold

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.

Rawat.anuj786

Sep 6, 2018

Defective laptop sold

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have purchased a new Dell laptop 5570 for approx. Rs 57500 on Sept 2 2018 from Riliance Digital Store Vikaspuri Delhi. But I am sorry to inform you that I received a defective product as there is a small white dot on the screen of the laptop.
So I want a replacement fir this product and expect the concern person/ authorities to resolve this issue as soon as possible, as it's adversely effecting the brand name Reliance.

Ajay Rawat

May 12, 2018

RE: Ax servicing delay

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

Sharmila Mani Narayanaswamy

May 12, 2018

Ax servicing delay

I called and registered a request for an servicing and waited for 4 days and whenever I called them back I got the same response to wait for another day. This is getting worse and worse. You guys say at your service, but I can’t even get servicing at my house for an ac.
Sudheer Reddy 98

Jan 13, 2018

Regarding cashback for buying laptop

I bought a HP laptop in Reliance digital in the month of September with an offer of 5% cash back paid through sbi debit card but till now I didn't receive any money stating cashback into my account.
Do reply at the earliest and I will provide the bills related to the laptop.
Satishpp

Sep 13, 2017

CARRIER 1.5 ton split ac

I brought a AC CARRIER 1.5 ton split ac
in Reliance digital mini eluru west godavari, 27/02/2017.
My register mobile number 9701284858
Job sheet no : 1008228374
Sbt number : 4110434053
I regised Compliant 8 days back 06/09/2017 no technicians will not respond my Compliant. This is the worest digital store in India . My suggestion is please no buy the Reliance product s. Very very worest.

My complaint number : 20783915

Aug 13, 2017

RE: Cheating by an employee

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact & email id at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

Zyxa

Aug 13, 2017

Cheating by an employee

Respected authoriy
I was cheated by a employee of the reliance digital company named Krishna vijayvargia employee number:60279737.He gave me the ID of reliance digital.please reply me if the person belongs to reliance digital only to confirm his identity.

Sep 21, 2016

RE: Worst service

Dear Sushil,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700147798 for future reference.

Sep 20, 2016

RE: Worst service

Dear Sushil,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

Sushil Gupta

Sep 12, 2016

Worst service

To be honest I can't use the words I'm willing o rate ur service.
Im in no mood n definitely will never advise any one to buy any product RELIANCE DIGITAL.

A small request to send a copy of bill for mobiles I bought long back & the reason being Luckly I was able to track my stolen mobile hand set.
I had to struggle a lot n still have to complain here.

- Multiple calls at . 040-40122233 So called re. digital Inorbit mall hyderabad located at ground floor, was asked to come directly to them but again to drive 10 km was in vain. After wasting an hour there was adked to call to customer care at toll free at 9 pm when its closed.
- Again multiple calls at 18001031044, a request number was given by message as "Dear SUSHIL,Thank you for registering your concern with RelianceDigital.Your reference No. is 700147798."
-another call after a day , when trying to explain the concern reply comes as 'dont tell entire story, in a proper trained manned to insult ir customer. Awesome n was amazed.
- later multiple calls made n each time something pleasent to hear its under process n will be done max in few hours. This has been a week now.
- even not a single update or call on this.

Believe I am not able to claim my own mobile from police with no bill or evidence with me.

Thanks for such a wonderful experience.
Shanth Kumar

Aug 17, 2016

non availability of smart TV functionality

Ticket still Open 8005040776

Dear Mr Mukesh Ambani,

Refer to the below trail mail.

I would like to appreciate the good will gesture and the corrective action.

As the technician advised on the on the quality of the product and wait for some more time for the technical team to fix it.

Taking his advised and personal liking towards the performance of the product I have returned a favour since me working

on R & D product and understand the challenge and gave time to do the correction to your team .

I have concluded that your Team is inefficient in fix the Issue even after six of my lease and grace time given.

As the product covers 2-year warranty and it has compleated only 01 years till date,

Hence I demand my product fixes immediately or replaced if unable to fixed by your team.

You should be thankful to me for giving the grace period.

I am also harassed by calls by your various technical asking me the same questions and not visiting to analyse the Issue

or submit the complaint report.

As committed by your general statement of intent on customer service request to do the needful.

Disappointed Customer ,

Daniel Tech IOSH.

from the date of purchase

Dear Mr Mukesh,
Refer to the below Issue unsolved.
This is a high end 47" 3D TV
I am a strong supporter of make India and encourage and buying products made by Indian companies being a Veteran from the Armed Forces.
It is very disappointing to observe a licensing Issue unable to be solved by a world famous company such as Reliance and break the trust on encouraging Indian manufactures .
Deep Regrets,
Disappointed customer .

Customer Support <[email protected]>
Jan 26

to me

Greetings from Reliance Digital.

In reference to your email, relating to your Reconnect LED TV:

Since you are not satisfied with the functionality of the said LED, we from Reliance Digital would like to offer you a Credit Note & for the said product as a goodwill gesture.

We once again regret the inconvenience caused to you and further look forward to assist you. We are awaiting for a confirmation on the acceptance for the same from your end so the needful can be further initiated & so based on your acceptance, Reliance Digital would offer the Credit note & take back the said LED along with box packing, accessories etc.

Thanking you and assuring you for best services always .

Thanking You,
Customer Support Team.

Dear Customer Support Team,

I was really very much happy using your product till the issue on not able to connect to the internet occurred
In spite of your technical team having replaced the motherboard three times the issue has not been solved and had created
lots of trouble.
The tech team concluded it was not a hardware problem but a software problem on the licencing and asked me to wait for few days
to get it resolved.
In mean time I had go on deputation overseas which extended to six months and returned only last week and find the issue still persists and not got the value of the product for the money paid and issue also not resolved still even after so many days by your tech Team.
I accept your credit note and opt for purchasing a fully functional smart LED 3D Tv from the same reliance outlet in place of your faulty and un-rectified issue product sold.
Deep Regrets,
Daniel

non availability of smart TV functionality non availability of smart TV functionality

bmlakshmi

Jul 19, 2016

SAle of substandard product and poor after sale service

sale of defective machine and disgusting after sales service
We purchased the washing machine in Jan 2015 took the extended warranty of ResQ plan suggested by the sales person from Reliance Digital,Begumpet.Being a small family we do not overload the machine and usage is comparitively less. Right from beginning it was observed that the machine seemed to be more noisy.Within 10 months of purchase the machine developed problem and after repeated calls made to customer care over a period of two months,the problem was finally resolved by replacing the part with local make.
The machine has developed problem once again within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer and this only confirms that Reliance has sold a defective piece to us.
It is nearly two weeks and the machine has been taken by the service personnel for repair.
The service personnel doesn;t respond to our call.Each time we call the customer care we get a new call No as given below.
1) 8005910021 2)8005978029 3)700134278
I advise customers not to purchase any product from reliance as the quality is not ensured and poor after sales service.

I found that Tirumala Music Centre,Hyderabad though seemed to be bit expensive have very good after sales service.
Harsh Goel

Jul 2, 2016

so much delay in service

i gave my lenovo g505s laptop on 25th july 2016 and they said they will get it repaired within 20 days atmost but today is 2 nd july and everyday they are dealying for 2-3 days.... For how long it will go? Its just carelessness!!!! Why costumers will preffer realice now onwards?

Jun 30, 2016

RE: Poor Customer Service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare for us to assist you.

SrilakshmiPrabhakaran

Jun 30, 2016

Poor Customer Service

I have given my phone 'INTEX Aqua I5 OCTA' to repair in reliance digital Medavakkam,Chennai on 11th June 2015. My phone is warrantied under ResQ plan. They told to deliver the phone within 10 days.Since I didn't get any response from their part for 12 days, I contacted them. They told to collect it on 27th June 2016.I went to collect it on that day,but they gave some lame excuses and extended 2 more days. It is almost 20 days after I gave it. I am completely disappointed with the service. Please do the needful asap
sarath2728

Mar 22, 2016

Reliance digital sell duplicate products

I purchased LG AC from Reliance digital Liberty plaza tolichowke Hyderabad. They delivered a product whose serial number doesn't match with Delivery challan/receipt. This a new trick to deliver duplicate products. So please be careful while purchasing products in reliance digital.

Reliance digital sell duplicate products Reliance digital sell duplicate products

Oct 12, 2015

Re: laptop repair issue

Dear Ashish Labana,

Your complaint has been registered with us and 700082678 is the complaint number for future reference.

Oct 11, 2015

Re: laptop repair issue

Dear Ashish Labana,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you for providing your contact details. Our team will get in touch with you and provide a resolution.

ashish labana

Oct 11, 2015

laptop repair issue

i bought dell laptop from reliance digital udaipur on 10 may 14.i bought warranty extension for 2 years.they did not updated warranty extension on their system. i lost my rcp book but in purchase bill warranty extension and amout paid for it,is clearly mentioned.when i went to resq centre gurgaon for repair ,then they told me that warranty is not updated on system so we canot repair it. on 25 sep. 2015 i called them and they assured me that they will update in 1 or 2 days.since then every time i call them they make excuses but are not updating on system. firstly they didnot updated system on day of purchase and they are now making excuses. it is worst kind of service i have ever experienced in my life. please look into matter and do the needfull.
name-ashish labana
purcase details- dell laptop from reliance digital udaipur, purchased on 10 may 2014, warranty extension - 2 years (ean# 600506167, amount-3667 rs.)
name-ashish labana
contact no. 7737677262
mangalakulkarni

Sep 10, 2015

installation not done

I have booked the home theater 5 days back and delivery is done.but installation is not yet done.i have been requesting for installation and there is no response.This is worst customer service i have seen.please get back to me on this om 8123692122
Austin chettiar

Apr 2, 2015

product not getting delivered on time and worst customer service

Hi this is Austin here I had ordered a Panasonic a/c 30th of march along wit that I had ordered godrej refrigerator n washing machine on the same day. It was told to us that it will b delivered in 24 to 48 hours but till now a/c has not been delivered but refrigerator and washing machine has been delivered but upon calling reliance digital employee name who's is a female name misba don't know to speak with customer she was very rude as well I would appreciate if take action against her and till now the a/is not Been delivered as well what exactly is the concern why it is not getting delivered n what is the exact reason nobody is giving me as well so kindly look into this
Austin chettiar

Fast Track - Skin icching
    I am using fast track watch metal it is very irritating to...
    Canteen card not received - CSD Smart Card rejection
    Dear Sir An application was submitted bearing no...
    Garena free fire - Lost game
    I have lost my Mobile's data. I remember user name...
    State Bank of India - Non receipt of my cheque Book
    Very recently I transferred my account from sbi Berhampore...
    Hire in Global - Hire In Global - fake company
    Hire in Global is a fake company. I have registered for...
    Amazon - Wrong pin code update in tracking
    I booked a parcel via india post on 29/05/2019. The parcel...
    KSRTC - Conductor allowed drunken people in bus
    Kstrc no : 345107 15/06/2019 time-12:21:24 Express...
    Jio recharge - Not payment done refund money back
    I have recharged 349 on 15 June 2019 via my jio App. I...
    Hitachi - It's been 4day i have bought Ac but didn't...
    Dear Raghav, We regret that you are facing an issue...