Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Digital

Jayn85

Jul 20, 2018

Dont waist time to vote bb

Guys pls dont vote to bb .waist tme.. all cheating.. we vote but bb make we all fool show this voting list..last minute all change.. bb nvr warning to mahat sharif aiswarya yasikka.. see now aiswarya gt power.. confirm she not eliminate.. balaji now jail.. all create story and acting well.. kamal sir also favour the contestant.. i think bb and some of there like people like aiswarya and yasikka... Childs and family all watching but dresing sense not ok.

RE: New LED TV closed down suddenly

Dear Valued Customer,

Our team tried contacting you, however, was unable to connect. Please share your registered or alternate contact number at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare

RE: New LED TV closed down suddenly

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.

vishal.shukla

New LED TV closed down suddenly

I Rugved vishal shukla bought the 49’’ inch TV on 08.07.2018 from the Reliance Digital outlet , Nizampura , Vadodara . After 3 working days it has been closed down suddenly . after that we file complaint to respective outlet for not working .

After so many follow up technician fellow came but that fellow did resolve the complaint as also not responded properly. We requested him to give us number of your senior fellow but he denied to give us. Than after we again file complaint to outlet for not resolving complaint and for replacement of the product as soon as possible.

Now in-charge of outlet is not responding us properly and giving us vague answer that whenever product will be available with us we will provide.

“Whenever we called him to get confirmation about availability he did not answer us as also answer us in very arrogant way.”

In matter of this we lodge complaint in customer care , but customer team also giving us the same answer that we will resolved it as soon as possible.

Sir, It’s my kind request to you that solved the compliant i.e. replacement of product within 24 hrs. Otherwise I will proceed further and may go to legal ways if my complaint will resolved within said time .
Complain no. 8016848825, 8016848825, 21253689, 8017087063, 9223030003, 8017087063, 8017154394

Thanks and looking for your positive anticipation.

Apr 8, 2018

RE: Charging interest which was not communicated

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

ZeeK

Apr 8, 2018

Charging interest which was not communicated

I bought an iPhone 8 from Reliance digital..I was told it is for Rs 60360 (after discount)..
The salesman said if I used my ICICI credit card..I would get Rs 8000 cashback and the EMI would be 0% interest.
I was very happy and swiped my card.
The Salesman said the Instalment amount would be Rs 6706.6
however, on my first instalment being cut, I got a shock that I was charged Interest and GST and the EMI went up to Rs 7199
The Salesman did not give the correct information at the time of purchase.
VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE SERVICE

Sep 28, 2017

RE: Sold out of warranty product

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact & email id at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

Sep 23, 2017

RE: Defective Product

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe our team has got in touch with you. Do let us know for any further assistance.

moizali_m4u

Sep 22, 2017

Sold out of warranty product

I had bought a ipad from Reliance Digital, Fergusan college road branch. The ipad was a demo piece, so it was available at a discounted price. Mr. Afroz Ansari who was the sales person at that branch had sold me the product. It was clearly told to me that the ipad is under 1 yr warranty.The charging cable stopped working in 2 days, I went back to the store they changed the cable, giving an impression that the ipad is under warranty. After a few days again the cable stopped working so I thought rather then troubling the Reliance Digital I should contact Apple service store only. Upon arriving there, to my surprise I got to know that the ipad is out of warranty and the warranty expired somewhere in the year 2015.

When I approached Reliance Digital, they started saying that, since it was a demo piece it doesn't carry a warranty. When I told them that their sales guy lied to in order to sell that piece. They just gave me his no. and asked me to talk to him.

The sales guy is not receiving my call and the store manager is talking rudely.

Whenever we buy a new thing (let it be at discount) we always expect a warranty to be there. It wasn't mentioned anywhere on the bill or anywhere in the store that the Demo piece doesn't come with a warranty.

Infact , the service center people at apple also told me that they get a lot of dissatisfied customers who buy product from Reliance Digital.

Should I expect that it is Reliance's policy to cheat customer's

Please let me know what needs to be done.

Sold out of warranty product

Sep 11, 2017

RE: Defective Product

bakshisunil

Sep 10, 2017

Defective Product

I purchased SAMSUNG MOBILE C5 PRO on 3rd Sept from Reliance Digital Aundh Pune.
This mobile had problem of overheating from day 1.I visited 2 times to Reliance digital to replace.1st time they said its because of APP and formatted again,I lost all my data.
Store Manager flatly refused to replace 2nd time and asked me to go to service centre.I was visiting Reliance store as advised by samsung service centre.
They also misbehaved .
They should stop selling these products and planning for legal action.
Complaint letter duly signed is enclosed .

Defective Product

Ravi_Mhaske

Aug 29, 2017

Error 200

We are facing an Error "Error 200" on my Reliance product as my dad has done a successful recharge twicely but still it's showing the same error.

As a small villagirian we are not able get in touch with customer care constantly.

Please send your executive at my native on below address & get this resolve as soon as possible.

Name : Rajaram J Mhaske
Add : At-Palsoshi, Tal-Bhor, Dist-Pune

Ravindra Mhaske
Nirupam.Das

Jun 6, 2017

Lg microwave oven 28 litre faulty model provided from beginning

I brought a LG convection oven Mwo Mc2846bct on 05 may,17 from the reliance digital store at aundh next to westend mall. I am so fed up with the hopeless and callous attitude of d persons servicing customers in reliance digital. First of all don't buy any home appliances product from reliance digital.Their service and address of customer complaint is d worst in dis world. From day 1 d lg machine was not working, d grill and convection mode was not working. Dey took one month for d product to be replaced on 27th May. Dey did not pick up calls and everytym a new person answered d call and said dat it is d first tym dey are hearing about d issue.it is so disturbing to take such calls. however somehow we managed to have d machine replaced but d new one is also faultyyyy. we cannot bake products in d new machine as d machine is not pre-heating, the cake wud remain half cooked.Again d customer service people were not ready to take d complaint. Dey are rude ,dey said dat dey r not ready to listen to d complaint, as d machine is replaced, dey wud not be able to help me further with anything. As if it is my fault dat d machine is not working properly after being replaced.now dere is no progress on d complaint and I am left wid a malfunctioning machine. I feel cheated of my money .Thank god I stopped myself in d way from buying a Ac again from dat store and went to Vijay sales instead. I am going to spread dis to everyone to use Vijay sales in Pune for every electronics item purchases.From day one dis was a very humiliating experience to go to reliance digital. First of all dey don't keep any reliable brand for home appliances. Dis is d 2nd machine from lg which wud not run on d trot. Dis machine was giving a f-14 error during pre-heating and wud not pre- heat more Dan 1 minute on any menu. The products wud not bake properly due to dis. First of all the reliance digital madam named Nikita was not ready to acknowledge d complaint. From first day d machine is not working, why should I keep a faulty product paying all d money. D madam said nothing doing she will not register any complaint from my side. Please change d machine. Dis is a faulty model altogether and I don't want to continue wid dis product. If you are not able to provide me wid a suitable new model from a different company, den please return d money.i am now stuck up wid a malfunctioning machine and it has been more Dan one month since I made d purchase. Can anyone provide me wid a properly working suitable 28l convection oven..I am ready to pay d difference.. but don't dupe me of my money
SaubhikRC

Sep 27, 2016

Faulty Product and worst After sales

Purchased Whirpool Destroyer purifier (6ltr) on 12-03-2016 vide Bill num (C#02570000, S#8920, Txn#13, R#016), TIN (CST)# : 27100547167C from Reliance Digital, Amanora Mall, Hadapsar, Pune-Maharashtra 411028

The purifier tank is getting spotted and debris from inside and after cleaning once by ResQ tecnician again is same situation within 2weeks.

Complaint lodged at Tollfree number : 8006306440.
I WANT A COMPLETE REPLACEMENT OF THE PURIFIER UNIT.
IT IS UNDER 1 YEAR WARRANTY by Whirlpool and 2 year Extended Warranty by Reliance {EAN # : 600506181}

The customer care number (1800-103-1044) is either always busy, or keeps you waiting for several minutes and when after you get to speak to an exec they say "Sorry Sir, our system is down due to maintainance so please call back after half an hour"...&%$#

I tried to lodge the complaint on Reliance website, and after filling in the form and submit, the webpage shows that "Content is Blocked" .... So you don't want to take complaints... Very Nicely Done!!

Even online sellers like Amazon and Flipkart have got better service than these worthless local stores.

Contact me at : 9881302449, 9168663408

Faulty Product and worst After sales Faulty Product and worst After sales Faulty Product and worst After sales Faulty Product and worst After sales

Sep 19, 2016

RE: Misbehavior of staff

Dear Dilip,

We have registered your complaint and here is the complaint number - 700152560 for future reference.

Reliance Digital

RE: Service not provide on additional warranty

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare for us to assist you.

RE: faulty samsung fridge

Dear Harshal,

RE: Misbehavior of staff

Dear Dilip,

We regret to know of your unpleasant experience and assure you that your concern is being addressed on priority.

Dilip343

Sep 14, 2016

Misbehavior of staff

I had visited Reliance digital store at fc road Pune shop today at 9pm to purchase mobile as it is near to my residence ,I entered the store and went to the mobile section ,no staff came to attend one guy was standing and was surfing on the net rest of the staff was busy chatting near the entry ,the staff was standing near me was also not interested in attending , one of the guy passed a message to another to attend me after 5 minutes till that time they all were busy in chatting .then that guys comment was superb & unexpected he passed message to his colleague that it's raining outside that's why I am standing inside(BAHAR BARISH HAI ISILIYE ANDHAR AAYA HAI ) when I heard that I asked that guy that I am not here because it's raining the other guy who asked to attend me started arguing with me when I asked about store manager the answer was he is not there. And was not ready to tell his name also the guy who passed comment his name was somu. It was a worst experience in reliance digital, I will not again visit again & will tell my friends and family not to go to fc road Pune shop. Instead of going to reliance digital they should visit Vijay sales at least there is good customer service the guys are ready to help the customer for purchasing shows the product.

Dilip
Harshal Phadas

Aug 20, 2016

faulty samsung fridge

Its been 2 month that I have lodged a complain regarding not providing vegetable trey with the fridge.Salesman has assured me that samsung convertable fidge comes with vegetable trey and when i have opened the product, it was missing.No one is taking care of my complain and every time when I ask reliance manger about my complain they just lodge a new complain
Pramod kumbhar

Aug 13, 2016

Service not provide on additional warranty

I purchased Panasonic led HD TV from reliance digital store hinjewadi pine,on 19 mar 2015 with additional one year warranty,last week led have display problem and same compliant to reliance digital pune branch they send Panasonic engeeneer for repairy led today ,but he not repaired TV he told that one year warranty from company side and additional warranty given by store if you want to repairs then pay thecharges,so same I cumunicate to reliance store they didn't cumunicate properly and I have all document during purchase that time padava special offer for Panasonic that's why I go to purchase this if this problem was not by your side then told me clearly.refer TV details below
POS receipt no-############
Sale order no-4102125681
Loan ref no-sf20830500

Service not provide on additional warranty Service not provide on additional warranty Service not provide on additional warranty

Apr 20, 2016

RE: Cheating in AC installation

Dear Deepak,

Our team has been trying to get in touch with you at the above mentioned number, however, there was no response. Request you to share your registered or alternate contact number at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare

Apr 19, 2016

RE: Cheating in AC intallation

Dear Deepak,

We apologize for the experience and we are glad that we have a chance to change your perception. Our team will assist you and get the issue resolved on priority.

dkpune001

Apr 19, 2016

Cheating in AC intallation

I had a worst experience from Reliance Digital recently. I bought a Whirlpool split AC from Reliance Digital, Amanora mall branch Pune. Installation was free still I had to pay Rs 4600 to them and they didn't even provide me the bill for the amount I paid. And the worst part is installation was not proper and incomplete.
1. They haven't filled the hole in wall which they had to make for core cutting. Normally wall hole should be filed by POP.
2. Hole was supposed to be behind the AC unit but it's not completely covered and it's visible.
3. Water outlet pipe left in between so it's leaving water at terrace downstairs.

I got a feedback from 020-67260128, I explained the lady everything. She told me that she has raised a complain and engineer will visit me soon. It's about a month and no one came so far. Whenever I call her back she tells me that she will send the engineer.
I also got a feedback call from Service Center (020-3043900), and I complained the same to them, but the feedback is just for the formality for Reliance Digital. Could you please suggest me what should I do now to resolve my issue.
pramodbisen

Apr 4, 2016

In warranty service issue

I have submitted my Lenovo laptop for reapir ( part replacement) in warranty on 14th Jan 2016 at reliance digital service center situated in bibwewadi Pune ( co-excel enterprises) .
but due to poor service till now I have not received my laptop and facing issue.

Please help me out from this problem.

Lenovo Ideapad U310

first call no. 8005332694
sec. call no. 8005106532

In warranty service issue

hitachi air conditioner - AC Not working- Customer Care not helping
    Dear Suddhy, We understand that your complaint is...
    ANANTH PANIKUMAR - EXAMINATION PROCEDURE
    Hello Students, This is Ananth Panikumar, I am an...
    PAYTM MALL - Refund of money
    I have ordered some products from paytm mall.Due to some...
    HITACHI SPLIT AC - Not proper service - LED light continous on
    Dear Hitesh, We understand that your complaint is...
    AKTU - Carry over paper NCS - 402 (TAFL)
    Regarding Carry over paper result Sir, I am a final...
    AL SYED CONSULTANCY - Foreign Job Cheating Company
    வெளிநாட்டு வேலை...
    www.agents_support---licindia.co - PAID INVOICE NOT ADJUSTED
    DEAR SIR ONLINE TRANSECTION YASH BANK AT 10/08/2018 BUT...
    HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD - Relieving letter n Fnf
    Dear sir, Pls help me to provide the relieving letter n...
    Vasan dental - Implant service
    ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: S1,...